Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anyone Heard of Safetox?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:31 am      Reply with quote
Folks this is one of the many reasons this forum has been so valuable to me and of course has drained my bank account Laughing But seriously the Safetox is amazing and I wouldn't have heard about it if it weren't for this forum. Also this battery issue is very important....If Mpstat hadn't mentioned changing the batteries often and getting the strength of certain batteries I would have gone on my merry way thinking that the strength was the same I was just getting used to it when it seemed milder.Now USA folks, where is our battery source?
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:57 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
If Mpstat hadn't mentioned changing the batteries often and getting the strength of certain batteries I would have gone on my merry way thinking that the strength was the same I was just getting used to it when it seemed milder.Now USA folks, where is our battery source?
Toby

I had a look on Ebay and it has Energiser Industrial AAA batteries for sale. I've never heard of these industrial batteries before.

I think it's very wise to change the batteries often - I seem to use one 9v battery a week with the Tua Viso. There's no point in using the device if it's working at half-power - just remember, "no pain, no gain". Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:43 am      Reply with quote
I think I am going to order this. I am wondering if my flex spending account will reimburse me, for the headache medicinal relief. I am going to try. They reimbursed my LED light.

Keilu, do you have anything that works on lines above your lips.? Anyone?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:59 am      Reply with quote
Did a quick search:

Panasonic Industrial Alkaline size AAA sold in quantities of 50. These batteries are high quality and long lasting suitable for consumer and industrial applications.
http://ebatteriestogo.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD%26Store_Code=EBTG%26Product_Code=C3791

Wonder if those comparable to PowerLine Alkaline Industrial Battery LR03-AAA 1.5v by Panasonic
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
I've only used the Safetox four times and only twice on Level 3. I can definitely see a difference. I have Botox injected into my 11s and the effects of this tend to spread upwards so I don't have wrinkling across the top of my forehead. However, I do have pronounced wrinkles above my eyebrows and down around my temples. Above and down the side of my right eye I have a deep furrow.

Since using the Safetox, I can see a visible lessening of the wrinkles and the furrow is now more of a wrinkle. This is the FIRST time I have ever seen an actual visible change to my face through the use of a gadget (and you know I have 'em all!) Plus, I've only used it FOUR times. I keep checking the mirror in different lighting situations to make sure I'm not imagining things. I think this is going to be a winner! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
sherryf13500 wrote:
Keilu, do you have anything that works on lines above your lips.? Anyone?

For some time now I've been getting my top lip line and vertical wrinkles injected with collagen - not into the lips themselves (I have a tiny mouth and didn't want to end up with a trout-pout). This has helped allot because I believe that even though the collagen slowly dissipates, some does remain so the effects are cumulative. In addition to that I use the small Vaculifter for massage and use a Dermaroller. All of this has been relatively successful, however, I can really see the start of prune-like wrinkling all around my mouth which is a bit disheartening.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
mpstat wrote:
Keliu wrote:
... I don't find Level 2 relaxing or like creatures in my head trying to claw out. It feels more like a pneumatic drill and a sledge hammer....

The same here - good batteries, fresh patches, and possibly horizontal position, and there is no relaxing experience at all. More like a short trip to a torture chamber. Shock

Hmm....I rather enjoy it in a perverse sort of way, lol.

But I can definitely say that it APPEARS to be working...my forehead lines are less visible, and I do feel a numbness/reduced functionality on my forehead just like with Botox. Shock

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu, what success you are having. I ordered it today. Hope it does the same for me. thanks for sharing.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
sherryf13500 wrote:
Keliu, what success you are having. I ordered it today. Hope it does the same for me. thanks for sharing.

It's early days, but like Bethany I'm sure I'm seeing some lessening of the wrinkles. What I like about it is that it's so easy - only 5 mins and you're all done. Plus it has an inbuilt timer so it does it all for you.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
sherryf13500 wrote:

It's early days, but like Bethany I'm sure I'm seeing some lessening of the wrinkles. What I like about it is that it's so easy - only 5 mins and you're all done. Plus it has an inbuilt timer so it does it all for you.

It is one of the most user friendly designed gadgets with hands free operation.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
mpstat wrote:
Did a quick search:

Panasonic Industrial Alkaline size AAA sold in quantities of 50. These batteries are high quality and long lasting suitable for consumer and industrial applications.
http://ebatteriestogo.com/merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD%26Store_Code=EBTG%26Product_Code=C3791

Wonder if those comparable to PowerLine Alkaline Industrial Battery LR03-AAA 1.5v by Panasonic

I just ordered those from that exact place!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:27 pm      Reply with quote
YOWZA Shock Shock Shock I am not sure if I located the electrode in a slightly different place, or if I had a better connection with the headset. But L3 about knocked my socks off tonight!

Interestingly, my 11's line (I only have one line but it's deep) was dramatically decreased after 2 rounds of L3 this evening. Shock

Tips:

- When laying down, make sure that the arms of the headset are not pushed forward by your pillow...that will lessen the strength of the vibrations.

- The gel on the backs of the electrodes is water-based and can dry out...they mentioned keeping them in a cool place once you open the package, but I am also keeping them in a ziploc bag.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
mpstat wrote:
Did a quick search:

I just ordered those from that exact place!

I also ordered them. Both of them are industrial strength, and the same brand. Will see how they compare.
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:37 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
YOWZA Shock Shock Shock I am not sure if I located the electrode in a slightly different place, or if I had a better connection with the headset. But L3 about knocked my socks off tonight!

All right... that is the feeling! Exclamation Laughing
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:58 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
But L3 about knocked my socks off tonight!

Don't you mean knocked your block off!! Very Happy

I find that the feeling is much more intense if I'm lying in a horizontal position - and yes, you do have to be careful the pillow is not pushing the device forward.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:31 am      Reply with quote
I also find that making sure the area for the electrode placement is very cleaned of any skin surface oil makes a big difference.
Mpstat what are using to clean the area now that your Safetox wipes have run out?
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:51 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Mpstat what are using to clean the area now that your Safetox wipes have run out?
Toby

Not Mpstat, but I use my DIY ACV & aspirin toner. It removes every bit of oil and grease from the skin and the patches stick like glue.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:57 am      Reply with quote
Oh thanks Keliu, would you mind to list the ingredients of that toner here to save some searching....Thank you
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:11 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Oh thanks Keliu, would you mind to list the ingredients of that toner here to save some searching....Thank you
Toby

50ml distilled water
4 uncoated aspirin
50ml apple cider vinegar

Crush aspirin and add to water. Heat in micro-wave on medium to fully dissolve aspirin. Then add the apple cider vinegar. Apply to face with cotton pad. This toner is really good for cleaning out the pores.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:00 am      Reply with quote
You all make me so excited to get it. Can't wait. How long did it take to get your's Bethany, not long right?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:44 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
I also find that making sure the area for the electrode placement is very cleaned of any skin surface oil makes a big difference.
Toby

Since I do my Safetox treatments while taking baths, they are done after I cleanse my face either with Clarisonic, or microfiber facial cloth, etc.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:39 am      Reply with quote
sherryf13500 wrote:
You all make me so excited to get it. Can't wait. How long did it take to get your's Bethany, not long right?

I ordered from Body4Real.co.uk on 6/2 and it was delivered on 6/6...not long at all!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:40 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Toby wrote:
Toby

Not Mpstat, but I use my DIY ACV & aspirin toner. It removes every bit of oil and grease from the skin and the patches stick like glue.

I use the KH toner I had on hand. But I may switch to plain ACV or alcohol.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:42 am      Reply with quote
I love my Safetox!!! Very Happy

I just had to say that these results (and how fast you get them) are EXACTLY what I was looking for...I just wish that I had bought this earlier instead of some of the other crap I wasted money on over the last 18 months! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
I love my Safetox!!! Very Happy

I just had to say that these results (and how fast you get them) are EXACTLY what I was looking for...I just wish that I had bought this earlier instead of some of the other crap I wasted money on over the last 18 months! Very Happy

I agree with you Bethany....it is a great find and I am so surprised we haven't heard more about it.
A big thank you goes to ljk for starting the thread and for Thiamary,Lipglossdoll,Photoqueen,ATester and Kandy for sharing their reviews on it before the rest of us got on board!
Toby

Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:03 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |