Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anyone Heard of Safetox?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:06 am      Reply with quote
Tonia wrote:

My mouth corners have turned up in the last few weeks and I have been wondering what did that. It didn't even occur to me that it could be the Safetox. Can it really do that? I haven't been doing facial exercises but have upped my Safetox usage to 4 cycles per day. I know it said on the websit that it could effect the lower face but I didn't believe it.

Woohooo!! So glad to hear you say this Tonia. Not sure I can commit to 4 cycles/day, though. We'll see how it goes when I get it (maybe I will!) It did say on one of the websites that it targets that area, so I'm really looking forward to using it for that. I think that is my most aging area on my face. It also adds to too many (( )) when I smile, so I hope this tightens that up too!

Thanks bethany for your advice and Toby for the links. The batteries and Tacgel are ordered now (and a really great price on the Tacgel)

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:11 am      Reply with quote
Tonia - how long did it take you to see results for your lower face with the 4X/day usage?

Here is what it says on SafetoxBeauty.com

Quote:
A slackening of the cutaneous tissue and loss of muscle tone frequently result in the corners of the mouth drooping. With a prominent nasolabial fold, the central part of the face takes on a sad expression.

The action of Safetox on the rear muscles restores their dominant role.

The posterior auricular muscles draw the skin on the lower part of the face towards the rear. To rectify drooping lips, the full action of Safetox is required in order to restore and even accentuate the dominant role of the posterior muscles.

A minimum of one or two sessions per day for 3 months is required, followed by 2 or 3 sessions per week to maintain the effect

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:26 am      Reply with quote
Honestly, I wasn't paying attention to it because I wasn't expecting a change there. I've been doing the four cycles per day for about two weeks. I had been doing 2 per day for several months before that. I was able to bump it up from 2 cycles to 4 by using the Safetox while I'm on EDS. I keep it at my computer and use it only while I'm on this site.

I'm not positive it's the Safetox that did it, but I can't think of anything else I'm doing that would cause a structural change like that.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:18 am      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:

Question for you gals - will I need the Tacgel right away? (Where do I order?)
AND - do I need to get better batteries right away (Again - where?)

TIA

My batteries seem to be doing better than I expected; 4-6 cycles a day (depends if I do the 3 position thing), 5 days a week for two weeks and so far no problem.
The stickiness of electrodes are another thing. I've already ordered the Tacgel.
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:25 am      Reply with quote
Miranda - you're doing up to 6 cycles per day??

Quote:
4-6 cycles a day (depends if I do the 3 position thing), 5 days a week for two weeks and so far no problem.

Is that what it's going to take to see some really good results when I get my Safetox??
(You - 6 cycles; Tonia - 4 cycles)

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:31 am      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:

Quote:
4-6 cycles a day (depends if I do the 3 position thing), 5 days a week for two weeks and so far no problem.

Is that what it's going to take to see some really good results when I get my Safetox??

It's only 6 cycles when I do the three position thing - I do that twice a day.

If I just do my forehead, then I do two x 5 mins sessions, am & pm. I don't find it a hassle because you don't need mirror time, I just sit with it on in front of the computer. And seeing as I spend so much time on EDS......
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
This is Miranda wrote:
foxe wrote:

Quote:

Same here, but I change my batteries pretty much every week (so 6 cycles a day x 5 days week = after 30 cycles)

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:55 pm      Reply with quote
What is this 3 position thing that has been mentioned here before. Not sure I completely understand it (yet). Maybe I will when I get my Safetox. Is it just moving it around in 3 small areas between the brows? I saw the diagram, but couldn't put it together very well.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:47 pm      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
What is this 3 position thing that has been mentioned here before. Not sure I completely understand it (yet). Maybe I will when I get my Safetox. Is it just moving it around in 3 small areas between the brows? I saw the diagram, but couldn't put it together very well.

The one spot recommended by Safetox is directly over the 11's (or between your eyebrows). However, because of the way the Frontalis muscle divides into 2 major pieces, mpstat also recommended putting electrodes over the middle of each eyebrow to further work the Frontalis muscle. HTH!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:12 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

The one spot recommended by Safetox is directly over the 11's (or between your eyebrows). However, because of the way the Frontalis muscle divides into 2 major pieces, mpstat also recommended putting electrodes over the middle of each eyebrow to further work the Frontalis muscle. HTH!

That helps a lot - thanks!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:40 am      Reply with quote
When placing the electrodes over the mid-eyebrow, does everyone place it level with their eyelid as you do with the mid-brow placement?
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
This is Miranda wrote:
When placing the electrodes over the mid-eyebrow, does everyone place it level with their eyelid as you do with the mid-brow placement?

I place it lower, as recommended in the Safetox book.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:10 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
This is Miranda wrote:
foxe wrote:

Quote:

Same here, but I change my batteries pretty much every week (so 6 cycles a day x 5 days week = after 30 cycles)

Correction to my post...I only use my Safetox 1x a day, about 5x a week.

BTW, my number one skin issue (even more so than my diffuse melasma) is marionette lines and jowls. But I noticed today that my lines/jowls have decreased a bit. Shock Shock Shock

My weight hasn't changed and I'm NOT doing any facial exercise, so it has to be the Safetox usage. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
Okay Bethany, Mpstat and any others that might be doing the three points with the Safetox....is this where you are placing the electrode? The arrows are not for the purpose of this topic just look at the big black circles for the placement points....

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Okay Bethany, Mpstat and any others that might be doing the three points with the Safetox....is this where you are placing the electrode? The arrows are not for the purpose of this topic just look at the big black circles for the placement points....

The big black circles are exactly where I am placing mine!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for the diagram and confirmation GFs!! Can't wait to get started!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:34 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:

Toby - yes, these are the correct placements.
Tonia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
Foxe, I did get good results from using the Safetox for 1 cycle, 2 times a day. But, that got old. I started having trouble finding two times in the day that I could do it. That's why I switched to 4 cycles one time a day.

Bethany, my NL's have improved too! The lines around my mouth and my NL's have noticable decreased in the last two weeks. I find it hard to believe that the Safetox can do that (since it's on my forehead) but, like you, that's the only thing it could be. I'm not doing any facial exercises.

Toby, thank you for the diagram. I was wondering if I was putting the 3 points in the right places.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
Tonia wrote:

Bethany, my NL's have improved too! The lines around my mouth and my NL's have noticable decreased in the last two weeks. I find it hard to believe that the Safetox can do that (since it's on my forehead) but, like you, that's the only thing it could be. I'm not doing any facial exercises.

Yippeee!! I won't have any left after using the Safetox (since CPs helped diminish them!)

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:54 pm      Reply with quote
Tonia wrote:

I was pretty surprised to see that, especially since I had not seen such results when I was using it in the past.

I think mpstat's 3 point treatment is the secret to getting faster results in that area.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:15 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the tips !! I have used the safe-tox for about a year now, will give the other postions a try now. Very Happy
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:31 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
BTW, my number one skin issue (even more so than my diffuse melasma) is marionette lines and jowls. But I noticed today that my lines/jowls have decreased a bit. Shock Shock Shock

My weight hasn't changed and I'm NOT doing any facial exercise, so it has to be the Safetox usage. Very Happy

I double checked this today in various different lighting scenarios, and they definitely ARE decreasing. Woo hoo!

Foxe - Just an FYI that when we say "X cycles" we mean X treatments on that area, or hitting the start button X times in the same location. I think each cycle is like 2 mins? But it goes by super fast if you are reading a mag or online, so 4 cycles in one sitting seems like nothing from a time standpoint. Way easier and faster than an LED treatment, for comparison's sake.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
bethany wrote:

I double checked this today in various different lighting scenarios, and they definitely ARE decreasing. Woo hoo!

Foxe - Just an FYI that when we say "X cycles" we mean X treatments on that area, or hitting the start button X times in the same location. I think each cycle is like 2 mins? But it goes by super fast if you are reading a mag or online, so 4 cycles in one sitting seems like nothing from a time standpoint. Way easier and faster than an LED treatment, for comparison's sake.

This is wonderful news... I am going for the three points for sure! Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
I looked at mine again this morning and it's really pretty amazing. The NL's have definitely diminished. Maybe it IS the 3 points. I'm looking forward to seeing if it helps with Miranda's NL's. She's been fighting hers for a while too.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:26 pm      Reply with quote
Tonia wrote:
I looked at mine again this morning and it's really pretty amazing. The NL's have definitely diminished. Maybe it IS the 3 points. I'm looking forward to seeing if it helps with Miranda's NL's. She's been fighting hers for a while too.

If you look at the muscles in the diagram above as related to the 3 dots, you can see that using all 3 gets you a much greater chance of impacting the eye and cheek muscles that are directly (or indirectly) attached to the outer edges of the Frontalis....thus more results.

Yep...mpstat is a genius! Very Happy

Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:54 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |