Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lumigan for eyelash growth?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:21 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Maybe you could try taking a break for awhile and not using the Lumigan at all...I decided right from the beginning that I wouldn't use it any more than 2 or 3 times weekly. If it worked, great, but if not, $12 is not a great loss.

$12, did I read that right? Lumigan for only $12? When I shopped for this I found it for $80+ on one website and $40+ on another. Nowhere was it $12 Question
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
Poco, it is just over $12.00 US on alldaychemist.com. However, the shipping is $24.00 as it comes from India. You can order any number of products for the same postage, so it's best to get 2 or three vials. Retin-A is dirt cheap there as well. All the other sites sell the same product for over three times as much.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
PocoLoco wrote:
Quote:
Maybe you could try taking a break for awhile and not using the Lumigan at all...I decided right from the beginning that I wouldn't use it any more than 2 or 3 times weekly. If it worked, great, but if not, $12 is not a great loss.

$12, did I read that right? Lumigan for only $12? When I shopped for this I found it for $80+ on one website and $40+ on another. Nowhere was it $12 Question

Most of us are buying it from Alldaychemist.com, where it's $12 a bottle.

Bear in mind, the shipping is a flat-rate $25, but I just stock up on other items I want (retin-a is dirt cheap here, for instance, and tazorac... etc) and get a year's supply at once. But, even if you get just one bottle of Lumigan, you're only paying $37 total. From what you're saying, it's still less than anywhere else.

ETA: darn it, Antonia beat me to the punchline Laughing
happyAThome
5% products discount

Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:52 pm      Reply with quote
well - I'm in the Florida panhandle and I went to CVS, Walgreens, Kmart and Target today and nobody had Ardell here locally.

I did find where they had the Ardell products but not the lash conditioner.

I wonder if this is just locally? We are going to Alabama next week.
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:

Sorry LBS!

I am quite impressed with ADP. They are very polite and helpful and I love the "cute" endings to emails like, "I am thrilled to be of kind service to you."

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
happyAThome wrote:
well - I'm in the Florida panhandle and I went to CVS, Walgreens, Kmart and Target today and nobody had Ardell here locally.

I did find where they had the Ardell products but not the lash conditioner.

I wonder if this is just locally? We are going to Alabama next week.

I would wait and see if you can find it in 'Bama, and if you don't see it there, just buy it online.

I've had this happen to me, too - Ardell is sort of hit or miss around here. Our CVS used to carry the Lash growth accelerator 4 or 5 years ago, but they don't seem to have it now. We have a local Ulta store, though, and they are carrying it. CVS still has some Ardell stuff, just not *that* product. For some reason it's not very consistent.

Hopefully you'll find some in Alabama, and not have to pay shipping.
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:05 pm      Reply with quote
Antonia wrote:
Lowbrowscientist wrote:

Sorry LBS!

I am quite impressed with ADP. They are very polite and helpful and I love the "cute" endings to emails like, "I am thrilled to be of kind service to you."

Yes, they do have excellent customer service! And thank goodness for their low prices, or I'd still be walking around with stubby, nearly invisible eyelashes Laughing
happyAThome
5% products discount

Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
my DH ordered ADC version of their Celebrex as it is cheaper than he can get with his co-pay (and he has very good co-pay even) and he is THRILLED with it. It looks different (bigger capsules) but he says it works just as good and is a heck of a lot cheaper. I ordered their version of Topamax and it also looks different and I can tell you it works just the same as the US brand name version. It's not quite as cheap but a little less. So their quality control is very high as far as I can tell.
caboodle
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:25 am      Reply with quote
Just saw a tidbit on realself.com, rather sensationally titled "Latisse May Cause Hair to Grow Anywhere" and the short blog post discusses the video clip of a "news" piece from ABC Channel 13 in Houston talking about Lumigan/Latisse with patients who've used the Lumigan eye drops, as well as patients using it externally for eyelash growth.

One woman apparently grew some unexpected hair on her cheek from where the chemical didn't get wiped off, but it doesn't explain if that was from using Latisse, or using the eyedrops.

Small wonder though that the hair-growth companies are interested in the effects of this stuff, as it puts hair follicles into into anagen (the hair's growth phase)...
sabatobat

Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:48 am      Reply with quote
I was using Revitalash (must have been the new formula) and saw no difference!!!

Then I got Lumigan from ADC and have been using it for about 2 weeks (not consistently though, I forget the odd day here and there) but my eyelashes definitely have a significant improvement. The eyelashes near the outer corners of my eye are sooo long!

ADC is awesome. My post office lost my package (yeah, Royal Mail/Parcelforce UK sucks!) and ADC promptly sent me another package. I agree with everyone here who says ADC customer service is great.
IMCathy
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:24 am      Reply with quote
I'm taking the advice of taking an antihistimine- i wish I had read it earlier! My email alert didn't show me that one!

I took claritin yesterday and after an hour it was feeling a bit better. The swelling is down and the itch mostly gone.
I will wait til next week before I try it again. Maybe start at once every few days. Alternate with olive oil.
Thanks everyone. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:07 am      Reply with quote
I am curious about adding a conditioner to maybe mock what the old Revitalash or JM had.

What "condtioners" (you know the cheaper ones without meds in them) have close to the same ingredients in those two successful lash growth products so that if I used one of them along with the Lumigan I would have something very similar? I will keep trying the castor oil but in case it does not work I want to try this.

I got such good results with thickening with JM and hearing that the Lumigan alone is mostly lengthening. am I right?

There was a thread which had all the ingredients for those and some others.
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=26723&highlight=ingredients+lash+growth+products

But I don't know what most of these are or what they do.

If there is anyone here who is more knowledgeable about those ingredients and can offer some suggestions on which one (I'm talking about the cheaper ones, not over $100) can offer the best conditioning and thickening, please do tell.
I have to say i did try the KGF from skinactives and got nothing. I stopped using Rogaine for my brows as well and they started to disappear. So I can scratch that one.

If not that is ok.
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:58 pm      Reply with quote
caboodle wrote:

One woman apparently grew some unexpected hair on her cheek from where the chemical didn't get wiped off, but it doesn't explain if that was from using Latisse, or using the eyedrops.

Well, if it was on her cheek, she was probably using Latisse (or Lumigan) as an eyedrop for glaucoma. I know when I put eyedrops in, or just use saline solution to wet my contacts, sometimes the excess runs down my face (like tears would). It makes sense that some might have gotten on her cheek.

I agree, it will be interesting to see whether this ingredient will find its way into hair-loss products. But, first they'll have to figure out how to deal with the potential for mass shedding after several months of use. That alone would probably scare most people away.
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
wenrwdy@aol.com wrote:
I am curious about adding a conditioner to maybe mock what the old Revitalash or JM had.

What "condtioners" (you know the cheaper ones without meds in them) have close to the same ingredients in those two successful lash growth products so that if I used one of them along with the Lumigan I would have something very similar? I will keep trying the castor oil but in case it does not work I want to try this.

I got such good results with thickening with JM and hearing that the Lumigan alone is mostly lengthening. am I right?

There was a thread which had all the ingredients for those and some others.
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=26723&highlight=ingredients+lash+growth+products

But I don't know what most of these are or what they do.

If there is anyone here who is more knowledgeable about those ingredients and can offer some suggestions on which one (I'm talking about the cheaper ones, not over $100) can offer the best conditioning and thickening, please do tell.
I have to say i did try the KGF from skinactives and got nothing. I stopped using Rogaine for my brows as well and they started to disappear. So I can scratch that one.

If not that is ok.

Wenrwdy, I mentioned this several pages back, and understand where you're coming from. I'd like to know too! Castor oil may be better than you think. It has rave reviews on makeupalley for head hair/brows/lashes. I was anazed to read them. Kassy_A was doing something (see page 2 of this thread, 3rd post down) but on page 10, she says she's not sure it worked that well.

I'll be using castor oil/emu oil, and possibly my Ardell - which, as far as I am aware, only has mainly herby stuff in. I'll see if I can find a list and report back later...

IMCathy, glad the anti-histimine suggestion helped!
esteveze
5% products discount

Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:54 pm      Reply with quote
I started Lumigan on 03/23 so it has been about 3 weeks (19 days exactly) with every day use at night time (every single night)... and no change at all on length or thickness Sad
I am going to stick to it as long as i can...without loosing hope(pushing it)
some people take longer (i might be as well one of those people) so we will see.
will keep you post it..... i am basically heart broken right now Sad
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:53 am      Reply with quote
Yeah I remember noticing much more after 3 weeks of JM. I do see a little bit of a change.

SOMETHING else JM had boosted the effects of the Lumigan.
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:54 am      Reply with quote
esteveze wrote:
I started Lumigan on 03/23 so it has been about 3 weeks (19 days exactly) with every day use at night time (every single night)... and no change at all on length or thickness Sad
some people take longer (i might be as well one of those people) so we will see.

esteveze,

It's way too early for you to feel discouraged Smile The USUAL timeframe to see results with these products is a few months, not weeks!

Those of us getting faster results got lucky, and even though there seems to be a lot of us posting who saw changes quickly, I think we are the exception. Many users, even those using the very expensive lash conditioners with the Lumigan as the active ingredient, didn't see any results for 6 to 12 weeks. And, if I recall correctly, that's what the manufacturers of the commercial lash formulas tell you to expect - the directions are to apply daily and that you'll see longer lashes within 3 months.

Since so many of us got lucky with fast growth, I feel like we might be inadvertantly misleading people into expecting instant results. Just keep at it, esteveze, and it will work. (If you get to the six month mark and still aren't seeing anything, THEN you can be heartbroken, but I am sure that won't happen Smile )
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:32 pm      Reply with quote
I'm on my 2nd night of Lumigan (wow!)- and find that my lashline feels just a little warm and prickly for some time after application. Is that what most of you have found as well?

I see on Dr Klein's website that they reccomend applying Lumigan in the morning - and say you can apply makeup straight afterwards! Couldn't you end up smearing traces of Lumigan over your whole lid and face that way? And yet, she has been dispensing it to patients for eyelash growth for at least a year I think - so, arguably, she should be in a good position to advise users (she uses it herself).

estevesze, if you go to the actual Latisse site (Latisse being the same thing as Lumigan) you'll see that the photo studies don't show much change until around 8 weeks onward.
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:55 am      Reply with quote
semayden wrote:
I'm on my 2nd night of Lumigan (wow!)- and find that my lashline feels just a little warm and prickly for some time after application. Is that what most of you have found as well?

Semayden, yeah, I experienced this in the beginning, and after the 3rd or 4th day I started getting the irritation (swollen, itchy eyelids). The irritation is pretty common, seems to be about a 50/50 chance of getting it. reducing application to every second or third night eliminated it for me, and I still saw results very quickly, so I wouldn't be too worried if you need to back off. It will still work. And after a week or two of reduced application, yuo might be able to apply daily without any trouble.

Quote:
I see on Dr Klein's website that they reccomend applying Lumigan in the morning - and say you can apply makeup straight afterwards!

I know, this seems crazy to me too... I'd wait at least a few minutes to make sure it's completely dried Confused .... but, I almost always apply mine in the evening anyway, so it's never really been an issue for me.
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Lowbrowscientist. It's beginning to look to me as if people could probably begin on the 3 x weekly regime at the outset...

Need input re my postings elsewhere, on Realself.com. In one of my posts today, I gave this site and thread as a good resource for info. about Lumigan. One of the moderators has said that they are fine with that, as long as I am allowed to post the Realself.com link here - so that Latisse/Lumigan users can post their experiences over there as well!

I said I would ask here. Am I allowed to post the link?

I'm just not sure about this request! Rolling Eyes
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:05 am      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
esteveze wrote:

esteveze,

It's way too early for you to feel discouraged Smile The USUAL timeframe to see results with these products is a few months, not weeks!

Those of us getting faster results got lucky, and even though there seems to be a lot of us posting who saw changes quickly, I think we are the exception. Many users, even those using the very expensive lash conditioners with the Lumigan as the active ingredient, didn't see any results for 6 to 12 weeks. And, if I recall correctly, that's what the manufacturers of the commercial lash formulas tell you to expect - the directions are to apply daily and that you'll see longer lashes within 3 months.

Since so many of us got lucky with fast growth, I feel like we might be inadvertantly misleading people into expecting instant results. Just keep at it, esteveze, and it will work. (If you get to the six month mark and still aren't seeing anything, THEN you can be heartbroken, but I am sure that won't happen Smile )

Well the JM ussed to advertise results in as little as 3 weeks. And I did see results in 3 weeks with JM. I've been using this 3 weeks and I thik I am seeing somethingbut it is very very minor. That is why I was intersted in boosting this a bit. What supplements can we add as a topical? The JM had a lot of ingredients that nourished the lashes as well and that contributed to the added growth. Is Carekate on here anymore? She had her own lash product that had those nourishing ingredients and I would love to add something like that to this. I just don't think the Lumigan and even Castor oil is enough.

I'm an impatient person as well I guess. Cannot hurt to try at least.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:37 am      Reply with quote
I searched and carekate has not been on here in a long time but she had created her own serum and some had real results from it. she did her own research and it was quite extensive. I found a post with her thoughts on supplements:

Actually, if I remember correctly, I believe that “horse’s mane extract” is one of the ingredients in Mavala Eyelite Doublelash (or it might have been Talika Lipocils), or so someone (I think the chick’s name was “Dumpling” or “Cupcake,” or something like that) explained in a product review for the Mavala somewhere on MUA....

I know that taking Silica (aka: “horsetail extract”), Brewers Yeast and Seaweed Extract orally help grow hair (head hair, lashes AND bodyhair!!) and nails, so I wouldn’t be surprised if this Ecrinal stuff wouldn’t help, too. MSM is supposed to help with hair growth, too. Unfortunately, I hate taking a handful of pills each day, so I just wish someone would come out with a Hair Growth nutritional supplement that contained all of these “magic” ingredients in one product!!

As for the Silica/Brewers Yeast/Seaweed Extract supplement, I haven’t been able to locate it anywhere. I actually read about it on some “long hair” message board (I had *thought* it was the LH community, but Mabsy couldn’t locate the thread). I remember that the person who posted about this supplement was either Finnish or Danish and was able to buy this supplement at any store that sold vitamins because it was supposedly a very common nutritional supplement over there....If any of our European EDS “sisters” can find out more info or let us know where we can buy these pills, I’m sure I wouldn’t be the only one who would be eternally grateful!!!

For the record, I know that nutritional supplements containing just plain Silica and MSM are readily available here in the U.S. (look for supplements that read “Hair/Skin/Nails” formulas and then read the ingredient listings), and I used to take them as part of my eyelash-growing cocktail last fall (before I discovered the Ardell and Lucia)....

I think taking folic acid, MSM and biotin are definitely something that helps hair so why not lashes? I think I'm going to go taking it all orally because it would be too hard to know how much of what you need and could be a waste of money if not done right.

So here is what I found for oral supplements:

This sup has some pretty good ingredients for hair:
http://www.evitamins.com/product.asp?pid=5916

This one has some good ones including the horsetail, Inositol, MSM and biotin which from my own research on growing hair (years ago I made a hair oil) are all effective for hair growth. This is a liquid to drink:
http://www.evitamins.com/product.asp?pid=5479

This has a lot of chinese herbs, many many B vitamins and nettle leaf is another one good for hair. But no MSM and Biotin which I always had success with most. But I think it would be ok, even ideal if you add this to the Purvanna (first supp on the list)
http://www.evitamins.com/product.asp?pid=7013

When i was using many of the supplement MSM, Biotin, Nettle Leaf, Inositol, Horsetail extract, Folic Acid and Vitamin C, not only did I have a real boost with my hair and lashes but my eyebrows were thicker. I did not use JM on my brows only Rogaine but since not taking those supplements I have not had them so filled in so I really thing it was attributed to the supplements.

I may go ahead and use these but orally and want to try and find this "Silica/Brewers Yeast/Seaweed Extract supplement" that carekate was talking about.
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:43 am      Reply with quote
If you're willing, go ahead and give it a shot. I agree with you that the Lumigan will not help most people with thickness or density, just length. For me, personally, just using jojoba oil on my lashes is helping them; they look better now than they did one month ago, without factoring in the length.

The supplements look interesting and are worth looking into. The only info I can provide is that horsetail extract has been shown to be poorly absorbed by the body, in controlled studies. The only form of silica that has clinical trials proving effectiveness is the stabilized form of orthosilic(sp) acid - there are a few methods of stabilization, but the most common one marketed is choline-stabilized forms. I think Natrol's Biosil is the only one like it on the market. It used to be Jarrow Formulas, but JF has a new one now and I'm not sure that it's the same one (I think the choline stabilized one is patented)

If you decide to try any of the others, please let us know how they work for you! My hair has been thinning pretty dramatically over the past few years and I'd love to figure out how to reverse it Neutral

wenrwdy@aol.com wrote:
I searched and carekate has not been on here in a long time but she had created her own serum and some had real results from it. she did her own research and it was quite extensive. I found a post with her thoughts on supplements:

Actually, if I remember correctly, I believe that “horse’s mane extract” is one of the ingredients in Mavala Eyelite Doublelash (or it might have been Talika Lipocils), or so someone (I think the chick’s name was “Dumpling” or “Cupcake,” or something like that) explained in a product review for the Mavala somewhere on MUA....

I know that taking Silica (aka: “horsetail extract”), Brewers Yeast and Seaweed Extract orally help grow hair (head hair, lashes AND bodyhair!!) and nails, so I wouldn’t be surprised if this Ecrinal stuff wouldn’t help, too. MSM is supposed to help with hair growth, too. Unfortunately, I hate taking a handful of pills each day, so I just wish someone would come out with a Hair Growth nutritional supplement that contained all of these “magic” ingredients in one product!!

As for the Silica/Brewers Yeast/Seaweed Extract supplement, I haven’t been able to locate it anywhere. I actually read about it on some “long hair” message board (I had *thought* it was the LH community, but Mabsy couldn’t locate the thread). I remember that the person who posted about this supplement was either Finnish or Danish and was able to buy this supplement at any store that sold vitamins because it was supposedly a very common nutritional supplement over there....If any of our European EDS “sisters” can find out more info or let us know where we can buy these pills, I’m sure I wouldn’t be the only one who would be eternally grateful!!!

For the record, I know that nutritional supplements containing just plain Silica and MSM are readily available here in the U.S. (look for supplements that read “Hair/Skin/Nails” formulas and then read the ingredient listings), and I used to take them as part of my eyelash-growing cocktail last fall (before I discovered the Ardell and Lucia)....

I think taking folic acid, MSM and biotin are definitely something that helps hair so why not lashes? I think I'm going to go taking it all orally because it would be too hard to know how much of what you need and could be a waste of money if not done right.

So here is what I found for oral supplements:

This sup has some pretty good ingredients for hair:
http://www.evitamins.com/product.asp?pid=5916

This one has some good ones including the horsetail, Inositol, MSM and biotin which from my own research on growing hair (years ago I made a hair oil) are all effective for hair growth. This is a liquid to drink:
http://www.evitamins.com/product.asp?pid=5479

This has a lot of chinese herbs, many many B vitamins and nettle leaf is another one good for hair. But no MSM and Biotin which I always had success with most. But I think it would be ok, even ideal if you add this to the Purvanna (first supp on the list)
http://www.evitamins.com/product.asp?pid=7013

When i was using many of the supplement MSM, Biotin, Nettle Leaf, Inositol, Horsetail extract, Folic Acid and Vitamin C, not only did I have a real boost with my hair and lashes but my eyebrows were thicker. I did not use JM on my brows only Rogaine but since not taking those supplements I have not had them so filled in so I really thing it was attributed to the supplements.

I may go ahead and use these but orally and want to try and find this "Silica/Brewers Yeast/Seaweed Extract supplement" that carekate was talking about.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:50 am      Reply with quote
Well maybe castor oil will help too. I won't stop that because it is so think and good for conditioning. CRAZY how so many on MUA said it alone helped their lashes grow!
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, that 'castor oil' thread at makeupalley never ceases to amaze me! Each day I log on, someone seems to have posted about the rave effects on their brows or lashes... Laughing
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:24 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |