Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lumigan for eyelash growth?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Mishey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 03, 2009 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
By the way Lowbrow I love the contacts.
I have pale blue eyes and whenever I get done up to go out I wear fairly dark brown contacts.
They really make my eyes stand out. I love them.
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 03, 2009 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
Mishey wrote:
I just thought I'd tell yas that I'd been using Jan Marini until they were taken off the market, then straight onto lumigan. I've been using these for about 2 years.
I went down to 2 to 3 times a week once I was happy with my lashes. I didn't want the freaky fake look. Somehow I don't think my lashes would've grown to that anyway.
Anyway there's been times during this time when my lashes have suddenly appeared pretty short again. I just continued on with the 2 to 3 times a week anyway, and then suddenly I'd notice they're long again.
Can't say exactly when this happened but it would've been after about 9 months to a year I guess.
I didn't get a mass shedding though, just short lashes again.

See, this is why I keep twittering about using something else besides Lumigan, as we go along. Reason is that I've read many reviews on the Ardell or the Mavala (cheap end of the lash enhancing market) where people have been on those things for a long time - and no'one talks of regular shedding every few months. Just a few people seem to get it in the first weeks as the lash growth suddenly accelerates.

That's why I use the Ardell/Mavala every day as well as the Lumigan - because I figure that there's something in the way they work that has a more nourishing quality to it, where'as Lumigan is the wild card, the loose canon if you will! Bad Grin It'll lengthen those lashes, but it don't do no feedin'!

I'm not sure that I'm really making sense with this approach, but it's just a gut feeling I have that it's a good thing to do *shrugs*.
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 03, 2009 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
semayden wrote:
I admit I'm a bit shocked though to see that your lashes are not as long as I expected them to be with 4 months of Lumigan (have I got that right?).

Yup, it's been four months... like I said, my post-Lumigan pics look like everyone else's "before" photos Neutral ..But my lashes were very short to start with, so this is actually quite an improvement for me. I'm just happy to have normal lashes, finally! It's also possible that I could get a *little* more length if I used the Lumigan daily, but I didn't want to risk having spindly, weak lashes, and the 3x a week schedule also eliminated irritation.

Oh, and, yes, you're probably right on track for 2 months, and by the time you hit the 4 month mark I'm sure your lashes will be fabulous Smile
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 03, 2009 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
Mishey wrote:
I have pale blue eyes and whenever I get done up to go out I wear fairly dark brown contacts.

Thanks Mishey! I am totally addicted to contacts.... it's pretty much the only way I've ever been able to emphasize my eyes, since I've never had lashes to speak of Laughing

By the way, I'm relieved that you haven't had shedding, just temporary lash "shrinking".

I have an event coming up in August that I'd like to look my best for -- I wonder if I should stop using anything on my lashes and just start up again in July, to make sure I don't have any problems?

I know that would throw everything askew for those of us comparing results with Rapid Lash, but I can always just start Project Rapid Lash in a couple months. I'd rather start the RL experiment later than risk losing my lashes (or even the length) right when I'm going to be seeing a lot of people.

Sigh... I'm torn.
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 03, 2009 7:50 pm      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
Mishey wrote:

Thanks Mishey! I am totally addicted to contacts.... it's pretty much the only way I've ever been able to emphasize my eyes, since I've never had lashes to speak of Laughing

By the way, I'm relieved that you haven't had shedding, just temporary lash "shrinking".

I have an event coming up in August that I'd like to look my best for -- I wonder if I should stop using anything on my lashes and just start up again in July, to make sure I don't have any problems?

I know that would throw everything askew for those of us comparing results with Rapid Lash, but I can always just start Project Rapid Lash in a couple months. I'd rather start the RL experiment later than risk losing my lashes (or even the length) right when I'm going to be seeing a lot of people.

Sigh... I'm torn.

Doesn't that depend on where you are in your lash cycles at the moment? Do you reckon you should be coming up to a shedding period? Maybe you can quite accurately work it out?

Maybe consider going to once a week for a few weeks or so - thus slowing everything down further, but not bringing it to standstill?

Tiresome though - especially when you want to look your best! I too may be going to visit friends and relations in the summer - people who haven't seen me for several years in some cases. I don't even think I'll hint about my possible lashgrowth prior to going - in case mine all drop off just as I ring the doorbell! Laughing

I've said it somewhere before - but will say it again. Isn't it strange that we're so obsessed with growing bits of fur on our eyelids - and equally obsessed (if female) about getting it off our chins! Laughing Perspective, perspective...!
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 03, 2009 8:01 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, Semayden we are very strange animals indeed! LOL

Your reasoning about the growth AND feeding of lashes is good. I'm following your progress to see how it works for you, altho I hate to make my routine any more complicated than it is now.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 03, 2009 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
Oh good. I began to wonder if I was talking in my sleep! It's 04.30 in the morning over here, and I'm staying up to encourage my husband along as he burns the midnight oil throughout this night - in order to complete an application for a job he really wants! He's an academic and the form is a long, convoluted one. Yawn...
Swedish_Charlotte
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 04, 2009 10:03 am      Reply with quote
Am I the only one who experiences a pretty bad case of hyper pigmentation after using Lumigan for 3 months?

My eyelashes are growing nice and long, albeit somewhat spindly, but I also have such dark eyelids now, and weird undereye circles.

I mean, it is so noticeable that people are asking me if I "haven't been getting any sleep lately".

I am very careful in applying my Lumigan, (using only a plastic tooth pick for precise upper lash control) so that nothing goes where it shouldn't. Yet I now get super thin baby hairs here and there around my eyes, and then this annoying purplish skin discoloration...

Anyone else??
sherryf13500
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 04, 2009 12:39 pm      Reply with quote
I use the Lumigan every other day or so with the KGF from Skinactives. My lashes are coming in nicely and my brows a getting very full, however, some are coming in Grey. Can you tell me what the best way to rid the grey lashes?

5% products discount

Mon May 04, 2009 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
Here is the weekly update I promise.
This is the beginning of week7 using lumigan. My eyelashes were virgin, never used any lash enhancer before.
My lower lashes are longer (noticible with mascara ONLY). My upper lashes some hairs here/there are starting to look longer, specially the outer corner of my right eye (longer lashes then the left eye Shock ). When I put mascara Saturday nite ... I was WOW..nice...I'm starting to see a bit of difference. I am still applying lumigan every other day. Yesterday I was fricking out...4 lashes lost total for the day..of course as I washed my face in the AM and later in PM.
Also, I notice dark purplelish eyelids..also undereye circles.. (lets hope the undereyes circles is cause just by the spring allergies I have Confused Confused )
Lets hope these babies start growing faster now that I am getting closer to 8 weeks. I will update soon.
andrina
5% products discount

Mon May 04, 2009 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
sherryf13500 wrote:
I use the Lumigan every other day or so with the KGF from Skinactives. My lashes are coming in nicely and my brows a getting very full, however, some are coming in Grey. Can you tell me what the best way to rid the grey lashes?

I also have some grey lashes, and am thinking of dyeing them in the next couple of days with "1000 hour lash dye from Australia. I am a little scared as I have extremely sensitive eyes, so I will let you know how it goes.
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 04, 2009 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
esteveze, we are about at the same mark with Lumigan. I am using it every nite still, but at the 3 month mark I will be backing down to every other day so hopefully they won't all shed at once.

I have noticed that my lashes on the left side are longer and more closely spaced than the right too. But it's only been 7 weeks for me.

And yes, I have some purplish pigmentation near the lashes. I have been using a pointed Qtip to apply and trying to get it as close to the lash line as possible, but of course some is getting on the lids. I am going to switch back to using a fine-tipped brush again to be more precise.

Andrina, Amber, of Lilash fame, dyes her lashes too, with excellent results!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 04, 2009 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
fawnie wrote:
esteveze, we are about at the same mark with Lumigan. I am using it every nite still, but at the 3 month mark I will be backing down to every other day so hopefully they won't all shed at once.

I have noticed that my lashes on the left side are longer and more closely spaced than the right too. But it's only been 7 weeks for me.

And yes, I have some purplish pigmentation near the lashes. I have been using a pointed Qtip to apply and trying to get it as close to the lash line as possible, but of course some is getting on the lids. I am going to switch back to using a fine-tipped brush again to be more precise.

Andrina, Amber, of Lilash fame, dyes her lashes too, with excellent results!

You might want to try putting vaseline on your skin before you put the eyelash cream on. It might protect it.

(that was what I read on the eyelash dying website-- what you are supposed to do before applying the dye.)

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
andrina
5% products discount

Mon May 04, 2009 9:16 pm      Reply with quote
Andrina, Amber, of Lilash fame, dyes her lashes too, with excellent results![/quote]

I just dyed them a few hours ago, they turned out great. The dye really made my 2.5 week Lumigan lashes look quite long already. Although I must say the dye does sting when it is being removed, but I had my visine ready and they feel and look great right now.

I have 4 weeks before I go on vacation, so I am hoping that I will have significant growth by then, and I also intend to dye them just before I go away. I want "Kardashian" like eyelashes.
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 05, 2009 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
Swedish_Charlotte wrote:
Am I the only one who experiences a pretty bad case of hyper pigmentation after using Lumigan for 3 months?

My eyelashes are growing nice and long, albeit somewhat spindly, but I also have such dark eyelids now, and weird undereye circles.

I mean, it is so noticeable that people are asking me if I "haven't been getting any sleep lately".

I am very careful in applying my Lumigan, (using only a plastic tooth pick for precise upper lash control) so that nothing goes where it shouldn't. Yet I now get super thin baby hairs here and there around my eyes, and then this annoying purplish skin discoloration...

Anyone else??

No, nothing like that for me yet - and I'm one month in now. I'm quite jealous because I'd quite like a darkish smudge along my (upper ) lashline!

I do read about this happening to other people though.

I was worrying that it might mean I wasn't using enough of the Lumigan - but I know a couple of others who are also careful with application, and who still get this.
Swedish_Charlotte
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 05, 2009 11:09 pm      Reply with quote
semayden wrote:
Swedish_Charlotte wrote:

No, nothing like that for me yet - and I'm one month in now. I'm quite jealous because I'd quite like a darkish smudge along my (upper ) lashline!

thanks semayden. Well, even though I no longer have to use mascara, the "smudges" sure look like I slept in it, like I went to bed without removing my makeup! So it's not all that glamorous looking as one would imagine. I would much rather have my normal skin color back.

I am actually a little disheartened by this purplish hue, it looks unhealthy and I just pray that it isn't permanent, and that someone can tell me how to get rid of it. I'm trying glycolic acid now, but so far, nothing.

I asked Dr. Lorrie about this, but she promtply deleted the question.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 06, 2009 7:37 am      Reply with quote
wenrwdy@aol.com wrote:

I think taking folic acid, MSM and biotin are definitely something that helps hair so why not lashes? I think I'm going to go taking it all orally because it would be too hard to know how much of what you need and could be a waste of money if not done right.

So here is what I found for oral supplements:

This sup has some pretty good ingredients for hair:
http://www.evitamins.com/product.asp?pid=5916

This one has some good ones including the horsetail, Inositol, MSM and biotin which from my own research on growing hair (years ago I made a hair oil) are all effective for hair growth. This is a liquid to drink:
http://www.evitamins.com/product.asp?pid=5479

This has a lot of chinese herbs, many many B vitamins and nettle leaf is another one good for hair. But no MSM and Biotin which I always had success with most. But I think it would be ok, even ideal if you add this to the Purvanna (first supp on the list)
http://www.evitamins.com/product.asp?pid=7013

When i was using many of the supplement MSM, Biotin, Nettle Leaf, Inositol, Horsetail extract, Folic Acid and Vitamin C, not only did I have a real boost with my hair and lashes but my eyebrows were thicker. I did not use JM on my brows only Rogaine but since not taking those supplements I have not had them so filled in so I really thing it was attributed to the supplements.

I may go ahead and use these but orally and want to try and find this "Silica/Brewers Yeast/Seaweed Extract supplement" that carekate was talking about.

Ok so I ordered some of that Purvana. (1st on my list up there) My hair has broken off from being damaged by 3 different colorists. I wear extensions but still need that short broken hair to grow out. Also back when I was taking the supplements in this Purvana (I just took them separately) it worked to help my lashes and for sure my brows so I figured what the heck?

I'll let you know....

Oh! I will wait another 2 weeks or so to see how the Rapidlash is working by itself. I won't interfere with that.

wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 06, 2009 10:02 am      Reply with quote
I posted this awhile back....
I found Purvana for $9.99 plus $3.99 ship (lowest price AND lowest ship costs) which is as cheap as you'll get it here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Purvana-Vitamins-Hair-Skin-Nails_W0QQitemZ120385197907QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item120385197907%26_trksid=p3286.c0.m14%26_trkparms=72%3A1205|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

But that auction also allows you to make an offer. We went back a forth and I got it for $9. But this retails for $20 and most sell it for $15-$16 so I still feel like that is a pretty good deal.

funny I offered $7.99 first and she counter offered for $9.50 so I knew she was not willing to take much off. But I was not going to accept only 50 cents off. Why do that then? Why say you'll take an offer if you don't really want to sell it for less?
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 06, 2009 10:45 am      Reply with quote
Swedish_Charlotte wrote:
semayden wrote:
Swedish_Charlotte wrote:

thanks semayden. Well, even though I no longer have to use mascara, the "smudges" sure look like I slept in it, like I went to bed without removing my makeup! So it's not all that glamorous looking as one would imagine. I would much rather have my normal skin color back.

I am actually a little disheartened by this purplish hue, it looks unhealthy and I just pray that it isn't permanent, and that someone can tell me how to get rid of it. I'm trying glycolic acid now, but so far, nothing.

I asked Dr. Lorrie about this, but she promtply deleted the question.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble SwedishCharlotte. Have you considered carefully applying a thin layer of some type of cream just above where you would put the Lumigan? I do know that this hyperpigmentation is considered reversible and goes when you stop using Lumigan - but you need to do something about it now whilst you're still doing the Lumigan, don't you? I'll post back if I get any more ideas for you...

Concerning Dr Lorries Q&A site/section, I simply cannot get there. My server won't let me through for some reason - and I am dying to get there! Please would you try and link me? Maybe that will work... Rolling Eyes
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 09, 2009 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
Never thought I would say that my lashes may be too long or Lumigan has an adverse effect on the direction my lashes grow....I am thinking of stopping Lumigan all together because it seems to make my lashes go every which way and quite frankly they look like sh*t..... Sad I love the length, but hate these rogue lashes I now have...and now when I put on mascara my lashes look unkept and every which way and they seem to clump together now which makes me look like I have bald spots....it's very messy...and I can't just pluck them out.

Not sure what to do? Is there any way to make them a bit more behaved or am I just plain old screwed??? Laughing

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 09, 2009 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
Never thought I would say that my lashes may be too long or Lumigan has an adverse effect on the direction my lashes grow....I am thinking of stopping Lumigan all together because it seems to make my lashes go every which way and quite frankly they look like sh*t..... Sad I love the length, but hate these rogue lashes I now have...and now when I put on mascara my lashes look unkept and every which way and they seem to clump together now which makes me look like I have bald spots....it's very messy...and I can't just pluck them out.

Not sure what to do? Is there any way to make them a bit more behaved or am I just plain old screwed??? Laughing

The same thing happened to me at about the 5 week mark.. Lashes going every which way, and even sprouting out willy nilly above the lash line, with many in the corners... In short, I looked like a drag queen, with *bad* false eyelashes.. Shock

At that point I plucked out the nuisance lashes, and cut down to every other night.. That practice allowed me to maintain a nice length, and I had no further issue with lashes where they don't belong..

Things stayed the same until the 9 (ish) month mark, when all of a sudden I noticed my upper lashes looked like they shrunk back to their original length (which was decent to begin with.)

I'm just winding up a 1 month break, and plan to use the Lumigan 3 X per week, and will check in here with the good, the bad, or the downright disaster... Very Happy

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 09, 2009 4:05 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing Ha ha ha ha ha.....YES!! A drag queen with bad falsies!! That is exactly what I seem to be encountering.....
Will try and clean up as much as possible and cut back usage. Geeze, nothing against the ol' drag queens but I for one don't need my lashes looking the way they do! I work in healthcare, not the on the stage! lol....thanks Kass Wink

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 09, 2009 7:56 pm      Reply with quote
Who is Dr. Lorrie?
Swedish_Charlotte
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 10, 2009 2:45 am      Reply with quote
semayden wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble SwedishCharlotte. Have you considered carefully applying a thin layer of some type of cream just above where you would put the Lumigan? I do know that this hyperpigmentation is considered reversible and goes when you stop using Lumigan - but you need to do something about it now whilst you're still doing the Lumigan, don't you?

Concerning Dr Lorries Q&A site/section, I simply cannot get there. My server won't let me through for some reason - and I am dying to get there! Please would you try and link me? Maybe that will work... Rolling Eyes

Yes, I do the cream too, but no luck there. I haven't heard it is reversible - I thought the hyper pigmentation (in skin and/or eyes) was permanent?

I tried posting the link here just now, but the EDS spam filter won't let me, since I'm a new member... very frustrating!!! I had to edit it out before I could even post this reply. Sorry!

Either way, I just checked and her site seems to be permanently down. Frankly, I felt her site was overly promotional instead of scientific anyway. She made very light of several of the rather distinctive side effects we are talking about on this board. ("none of my patients have ever had any problems, bla bla"). I lost all respect for her as a "doctor", as she was so clearly in it to hawk her $135 bottles along with her $100 prescription appointment...
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 10, 2009 7:58 am      Reply with quote
Swedish_Charlotte wrote:
semayden wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble SwedishCharlotte. Have you considered carefully applying a thin layer of some type of cream just above where you would put the Lumigan? I do know that this hyperpigmentation is considered reversible and goes when you stop using Lumigan - but you need to do something about it now whilst you're still doing the Lumigan, don't you?

Yes, I do the cream too, but no luck there. I haven't heard it is reversible - I thought the hyper pigmentation (in skin and/or eyes) was permanent?

I tried posting the link here just now, but the EDS spam filter won't let me, since I'm a new member... very frustrating!!! I had to edit it out before I could even post this reply. Sorry!

Either way, I just checked and her site seems to be permanently down. Frankly, I felt her site was overly promotional instead of scientific anyway. She made very light of several of the rather distinctive side effects we are talking about on this board. ("none of my patients have ever had any problems, bla bla"). I lost all respect for her as a "doctor", as she was so clearly in it to hawk her $135 bottles along with her $100 prescription appointment...

Ok, thanks for trying to link me anyway SwedishCharlotte. I appreciate it!

Bira, and others, I'm just at 35 days (5 weeks?) now. Today I noticed that my lashes seem to be thicker but have a number of these stragglers going on. ATM, I think it looks quite pretty and cute - but we'll see a bit further on!

Perhaps we always have these anyway, but notice them more now our lashes are longer etc?

One thing I want to say is that I notice on reading round the various sites - where Latisse is being used - that no'one is complaining about uneven growth or shedding, or any of the things some of you are experiencing concerning the actual lash growth. I am wondering if here at eds we are being a bit too critical of our results and over analytical sometimes? We've spent so long reading and sharing our Lumigan experiences that perhaps we sometimes over react to what is going on? I don't know...

Yes, I do see that hyperpigmentation of eyelid and dark circles undereye are mentioned on the latisse sites - so that's the same as some of us - but no mention yet of wild, straggly lashes or excess shedding! Some of these people have been using Latisse for 8 weeks, if that helps to compare our Lumigan results. If they are indeed the same products, I would expect the same pro's as well as con's.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |