Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lumigan for eyelash growth?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 10, 2009 8:07 am      Reply with quote
Believe me...I am not over-reacting to what is going on with my lashes. They seem to be wanting to grow every which way and clump in groups so when I put on mascara they look like plain old crap. Just because some other board is not stating this is a problem, doesn't mean I am imagining things. I did not have this problem before starting Lumigan and I am not over analyzing or being too critical of my lashes.....
I am going to try and switch mascara and see if that helps them look at least a bit better. I have used JI's mascara in the past and have liked the natural look it has given me....maybe I will try that.

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 10, 2009 11:29 am      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
Believe me...I am not over-reacting to what is going on with my lashes. They seem to be wanting to grow every which way and clump in groups so when I put on mascara they look like plain old crap. Just because some other board is not stating this is a problem, doesn't mean I am imagining things. I did not have this problem before starting Lumigan and I am not over analyzing or being too critical of my lashes.....
I am going to try and switch mascara and see if that helps them look at least a bit better. I have used JI's mascara in the past and have liked the natural look it has given me....maybe I will try that.

Bren (sorry I called you Bira in my last post) I wasn't aiming my post at you in particular - just thinking out loud in view of what's been written over the last few months by different posters.

I'm sure you're not imagining things - and anyway other people have experienced the same as you (I'll probably be posting soon to complain as well, Lol) so you can't be.

I guess I'm just wondering why virtually none of the Latisse users are complaining. Perhaps they haven't used it for long enough (8 weeks is the longest I've read about so far). Or perhaps, when you've paid such a high price for the Latisse - you're more inclined to want it to work and so overlook any problems/setbacks? I don't know...

But please don't think I was criticising you, because I have every sympathy with what you're experiencing - plus a few signs that I might be going the same way! It's important to me as well to feel good about my lashes... Smile
andrina
5% products discount

Sun May 10, 2009 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:

Hi bren21.
Just curious are you using (or have you tried to use) an eyelash curler? That may help a little toward encouraging the lashes to bend in the same direction.
Just wondering....
Swedish_Charlotte
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 10, 2009 10:17 pm      Reply with quote
semayden wrote:
I guess I'm just wondering why virtually none of the Latisse users are complaining. Perhaps they haven't used it for long enough (8 weeks is the longest I've read about so far). Or perhaps, when you've paid such a high price for the Latisse - you're more inclined to want it to work and so overlook any problems/setbacks? I don't know...

Hi semayden, let me jump in and add my 2 cents. I'm just about to hit my 4th month. I do experience the straggly look, too, and yes the lashes grow in odd directions (yet with a great curl!). I look a little silly with mascara on; long spikey random lashes. In a perfect world they would be, well, perfect, but I'm willing to accept the unruly look to have long lashes. So I think all these side effects are trade-offs many people are willing to accept.

But what we are experiencing seems to be pretty universal; the long, random stragglies, the red/purple eyelids, the itchy eyes, the near-invisible baby hairs growing in weird areas around your eyes... None if it is bad enough to stop using the product, but it is definitely there.

I also think (call me cynica1!) that most of those message boards are very self-serving and that they are targeting prospective buyers, deleting the most negative comments. Why would they spend bandwidth listing tons and tons of users' complaints about a product they are trying to sell?

Bottom line, I do like the effect Lumigan gives me, but yes, there is a trade-off. It's not fool proof to use (be careless when you apply it and you will have weird little nasty hairs growing everywhere!), it's pretty expensive (unless you know the tricks to get it for cheap), and it takes some serious commitment. The learning curve is steep for something that is used cosmetically. I hope I will be able to get the hang of it eventually.
Pippi_Plum
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 12:59 am      Reply with quote
But THIS is my goal. this is an old pic from when I was using the Jan Marini eye lash. this is after 4 months. I had also tinted my lashes. I just love the thickness I got from that.

I am confused. Item number: 320368868865 on ebay. This is the same pic.
Swedish_Charlotte
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 2:49 am      Reply with quote
Pippi_Plum wrote:
But THIS is my goal. this is an old pic from when I was using the Jan Marini eye lash. this is after 4 months. I had also tinted my lashes. I just love the thickness I got from that.

Honestly, and not to rain on anybody's parade or to sound like a complete bitch, but I don't think the lashes in this picture are at all impressive. They have neither any fullness nor length to speak of. (Granted, I don't know what these lashes looked like in the past.)
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 2:51 am      Reply with quote
Hey Andrina, yes...I do use an eyelash curler on my top lashes. But my curl goes away quite quickly. I have never really used an eyelash curler before and am a bit curler challenged! ha ha....so I use it before putting on my mascara. Is that the correct way to use it?
I do wish I could use it or something on my lower lashes...I have some lashes that are sticking straight out on my lower left side. They have no curve at all. I would pull them out, but my lower left side looks fairly sparse already...even more so than before I started Lumigan....not sure why this is the case. Before I just had that one area that was missing a few lashes, hence my reasoning for starting Lumigan....now it seems I have many bare spots which I think is from them lengthening and "clumping" in groups.
I am going to venture out today and buy a lash comb and new mascara. I think I need a new formula mascara now because the Lash Stiletto I am using makes lashes long and spikey to begin with....and I think that may be adding to my dilemma.

Sem....no offense taken....although I do get a bit defensive when someone insinuates that I am crazy and imagining things! Very Happy Laughing (really I am just kidding! Wink ) ha ha....

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
sunnygirl
5% products discount

Mon May 11, 2009 9:12 am      Reply with quote
I use Lilash (as already posted) but I would imagine it is similar as I get all the same 'symptoms' discolour on eyelids/under eyes, irritation, rogue lashes,I am now using every 5 days and during the daytime not at night. I have not yet noticed shedding (just normal)and have been using since beg of Feb 09
Now, on the outside of my left lid is a very tightly curled group of lashes that are making putting on mascara nearly impossible. I have just bought another lash curler that heats up and suggests that you put the mascara on first...so I guess melting the mascara to set in place the lashes. hmmmm sounds like it may work.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
Swedish_Charlotte wrote:

Hi semayden, let me jump in and add my 2 cents. I'm just about to hit my 4th month. I do experience the straggly look, too, and yes the lashes grow in odd directions (yet with a great curl!). I look a little silly with mascara on; long spikey random lashes. In a perfect world they would be, well, perfect, but I'm willing to accept the unruly look to have long lashes. So I think all these side effects are trade-offs many people are willing to accept.

But what we are experiencing seems to be pretty universal; the long, random stragglies, the red/purple eyelids, the itchy eyes, the near-invisible baby hairs growing in weird areas around your eyes... None if it is bad enough to stop using the product, but it is definitely there.

Bottom line, I do like the effect Lumigan gives me, but yes, there is a trade-off. It's not fool proof to use (be careless when you apply it and you will have weird little nasty hairs growing everywhere!), it's pretty expensive (unless you know the tricks to get it for cheap), and it takes some serious commitment. The learning curve is steep for something that is used cosmetically. I hope I will be able to get the hang of it eventually.

I guess I have just been lucky with the lumigan (purchased from ADC). I have been using for around 2 months or so, I think. My lashes have grown at pretty much a uniform rate. I can tell that the length has improved. Also, I have more lashes now. The actual hair itself has not thickened any, but my eyeline is no longer sparse in spots. I do have an eye lash or two that tends to grow in pointed straight out or down, but it has always done that. I have always had to pluck it. I am just plucking it more often because I believe it is growing back much faster. I have had no discoloration with my eyelids. I did not experience any kind of reaction - dryness, itching, redness, etc. I have not found any stray hairs that I would attribute to the lumigan.

BTW, my tool of choice now is a modified angled eye liner brush. I took a pair of nail scissors and cut about half of the tip off. It is a bit stiffer than the the normal tiny eye liner brushes, so I find it easier to apply it just where needed. It looks sort of like this now (referring to the enlarged portion in the circle):

I forgot to add. In the beginning, I applied it 1-2 times per day. I did that for about 3 weeks straight. I then went almost a week without applying it as I was on vacation. When I came back, I applied approximately every other day. Now, I would estimate that I use it 3 times a week, and most often, it is a morning application. I just apply it as a first step with my makeup and by the time my moisurizer has been absorbed and I have applied my foundation, I feel confident applying my eye makeup without worrying about the lumigan getting wiped off or getting smudged to areas I don't want any hair growth!
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
Ok I was going to wait until I got my lash tint and take the pics after tinting so that they would show better. But it worked just fine.

OK I checked the properties (you know right-click the photo and click properties) to see what date I took this before photo and guess what?? It is from April 27. And the after is taken today May 11. That is only TWO weeks after starting RapidLash. Do you see these results???? I STOPPED Lumigan on my lashes and only use it on my brows now. That is not as noticeable.

Let me tell you it is so difficult to take these pics at the right angle, me looking at the exact same location each time. But these two show the best results out of the 20 I took. (lot of blurry shots)

I'm telling you, this stuff may just be it for me. I'm waiting for my Purrvana to come and that may help with some thickness as I don't feel I'm getting that YET. But you know when I start shedding the new ones should be thicker like in my 4 month JM shots. I did not have massive shedding, it was gradual but the new ones were thicker.

Rapidlash!!!

Just in case some don't believe these are my pics, here are the originals plus one after shot

semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Lou has almost given her book away as it is....this makes me Sad For Lou and Wendy Sad
Toby

Toby, I always go to Ageless via googling for http://louiseannette.proboards.com/
- using the search box, rather than the address bar.

On my way over a few minutes ago, I notced this on 2nd entry down, and clicked without reading any further than the first six words or so:

Louise Annette's Ageless if You Dare - View Profile: toby 20 Apr 2009 ... Louise Annette's Ageless if You Dare :: View Profile: toby ... louiseannette.proboards

It took me straight into your profile - which I thought strange. Or am I being paranoid on your behalf?

Edit: Paranoid evidently - as I can go into Ageless site as a guest and still reach your profile! Just thought it strange that it was coming up on the google-page like that!

I'll be quiet now... Embarassed
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
semayden wrote:
Toby wrote:
Lou has almost given her book away as it is....this makes me Sad For Lou and Wendy Sad
Toby

Toby, I always go to Ageless via googling for http://louiseannette.proboards.com/
- using the search box, rather than the address bar.

On my way over a few minutes ago, I notced this on 2nd entry down, and clicked without reading any further than the first six words or so:

Louise Annette's Ageless if You Dare - View Profile: toby 20 Apr 2009 ... Louise Annette's Ageless if You Dare :: View Profile: toby ... louiseannette.proboards

It took me straight into your profile - which I thought strange. Or am I being paranoid on your behalf?

I am not happy with that either...the same thing happens to me. If anyone can explain why that happens I would like to have it changed.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 12, 2009 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
OK here are some more. Matching the best I could. I did use a curler for the afters so that you could see them. I could not get my lashes in a curler before without mascara so this is amazing for me. I'm not getting the thickness I wanted but it has not been that long either. Will make that judgement in a couple of months so I can go through some growth/shed cycles. But I do think this is a keeper. I just ran out of my Lumigan. I was using it on my brows. Probably why it went faster. I'm gonna continue with the RL for my brows. Won't take a pic for those for a month so that I know which one was working.

re-posting this one
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 12, 2009 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
wenrwdy@aol.com wrote:
OK here are some more. Matching the best I could. I did use a curler for the afters so that you could see them. I could not get my lashes in a curler before without mascara so this is amazing for me. I'm not getting the thickness I wanted but it has not been that long either. Will make that judgement in a couple of months so I can go through some growth/shed cycles. But I do think this is a keeper. I just ran out of my Lumigan. I was using it on my brows. Probably why it went faster. I'm gonna continue with the RL for my brows. Won't take a pic for those for a month so that I know which one was working.

re-posting this one

Yes, I see an improvement. Are you saying that you got more from 2 weeks of RL than you got from a month on Lumigan? Also, how can you be sure that this result hasn't been helped along by your month on the Lumigan?

BTW, I think the older pic of your result with the JM is very good. I'd love it if I got my lashes to look like that! Very Happy
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 12, 2009 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
I know I got more in the 2 weeks of RL than I did in 3 1/2 weeks of Lumigan for sure. Still don't know if Lumigan gave me a jumpstart and maybe started a boost as I started RL.

So I can't say one is better. Anyway I was just looking for "just as good" and something in an easy step and most importantly something to add thickness. Jury is still out on thickness.

So I feel I can say that RL is just as good.
havana8

Thu May 14, 2009 7:56 am      Reply with quote
eBay copyright theft discussion has been moved here....
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=33937
esteveze
5% products discount

Thu May 14, 2009 8:29 am      Reply with quote
I'm currently on week 8 of Lumigan.
I have to say that as I was sitting browsing the internet this past Monday, I happen to rub my right eye and 3 lashes came out at once WHAT!!!! Shock I was totally fricking-out...they came out from the same spot. I inmediatly went to the closest mirror to check and indeed just a little tiny gap (Now I'm afraid to wash my face in fear of loosing more). It seems that in that same spot r lashes growing (THANK GOODNESS)
So i have decided to reduce Lumigan application to 2X week.
In terms of growth I have to say that it is a big improvement. I see lots of long lashes. When I look closely I have 1-2 long lashes then some normal ones..then 1-2 long lashes then normal ones..and so on pattern..but toward the outer end of my eyes they are mostly all long lashes.
I guess I am going throu the normal eyelash sheadding cycle. so hopufully it will be over soon.
I have taken before pictures, (pretty bad ones) since when im trying to do a (macro shot) i get the shadow of the raised flash..(Bad photographer ME LOL), but i will def. take after shots so u all can see.
I'll try to take pics tonite if I feel better (I have seasonal allergies) and have been feeling like crap this last few days Sad
Ciao
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 14, 2009 4:41 pm      Reply with quote
Hey esteveze, congrats on your gains in the eyelash dept. Yes, I really think you are right, and that Lumigan and lash growth prods. accelerate the growth so much that that includes accelerating the shedding phase.

I will be watching carefully for that and cutting back usage as you are going to do.

Tell me, are your lashes also darker, as well as longer?
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 14, 2009 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
aa6660 wrote:
I guess I have just been lucky with the lumigan (purchased from ADC). I have been using for around 2 months or so, I think. My lashes have grown at pretty much a uniform rate. I can tell that the length has improved. Also, I have more lashes now. The actual hair itself has not thickened any, but my eyeline is no longer sparse in spots. I do have an eye lash or two that tends to grow in pointed straight out or down, but it has always done that. I have always had to pluck it. I am just plucking it more often because I believe it is growing back much faster. I have had no discoloration with my eyelids. I did not experience any kind of reaction - dryness, itching, redness, etc. I have not found any stray hairs that I would attribute to the lumigan.

BTW, my tool of choice now is a modified angled eye liner brush. I took a pair of nail scissors and cut about half of the tip off. It is a bit stiffer than the the normal tiny eye liner brushes, so I find it easier to apply it just where needed. It looks sort of like this now (referring to the enlarged portion in the circle):

I forgot to add. In the beginning, I applied it 1-2 times per day. I did that for about 3 weeks straight. I then went almost a week without applying it as I was on vacation. When I came back, I applied approximately every other day. Now, I would estimate that I use it 3 times a week, and most often, it is a morning application. I just apply it as a first step with my makeup and by the time my moisurizer has been absorbed and I have applied my foundation, I feel confident applying my eye makeup without worrying about the lumigan getting wiped off or getting smudged to areas I don't want any hair growth!

Thankyou very much for this informative post aa6660. It's comforted me to read it tonight!

I'm about 5 weeks down the line, also with no redness/hyperpigmentation/lash fall etc. (slight itch first couple of days). I've been worrying because I haven't been doing any of those things! Began to think it wouldn't work for me...

I think I'm just making steady progress here, with no sudden spurts/major trauma's - so I hope I follow your pattern with the Lumigan.

Here's hoping for some greater results to be seen with me, possibly over the next 2-3 weeks!! Wink
Swedish_Charlotte
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 14, 2009 9:57 pm      Reply with quote
semayden wrote:
Thankyou very much for this informative post aa6660. It's comforted me to read it tonight!

I'm about 5 weeks down the line, also with no redness/hyperpigmentation/lash fall etc. (slight itch first couple of days). I've been worrying because I haven't been doing any of those things! Began to think it wouldn't work for me...

Here's hoping for some greater results to be seen with me, possibly over the next 2-3 weeks!! Wink

semayden, I don't know of anyone who hasn't had results! So just hang in there.

I use Lumigan once every night. (I found it a little too itchy for daytime.) My tools of choice during the past 4 months have been:

1. The skinny disposable lip brush they have at the MAC stores (I think it's for lipliner originally, it has a very pointed white felt tip, black handle). There is a tray with brushes and sponges in every MAC store for you to use to test their products - that's where I found, and grabbed, a couple of those freebie miniature tester lip brushes. Soft yet firm, and very tiny, they work great for Lumigan, and they are free! Highly recommended!

2. I use a standard plastic toothpick sometimes too. Just put a drop of Lumigan on the side of the plastic tip, and apply it like it was a brush. Absolutely no waste of the drops this way, since the tooth pick doesn't absorbe anything, and excellent and precise application. I use plastic toothpicks for my teeth anyway, so it's easy to just grab one for my Lumigan use as well.

3. In the beginning I used the tip of the bottle as an applicator! It actually works but you have to be super careful not to squeeze the bottle or you will have liquid everywhere! Not recommended, really. Wastes too much product.

During my first 6 weeks, I also used to do both upper and lower lashes. It really saw a great effect on the lower lashes, but I also got dark peach fuzz growing on the top of my cheeks (!)for no apparent reason, about half an inch from the lashes. It looked absolutely disgusting so I gave up putting Lumigan on my lower lashes.

It seems to me, no matter how meticulously you apply it to one area, the chemical still transfers to the surrounding skin, and if you are unlucky, you might get hair there. I might not even have noticed it myself had I not looked into one of those super-magnifying mirrors...
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 15, 2009 11:28 am      Reply with quote
Swedish_Charlotte wrote:
semayden wrote:

semayden, I don't know of anyone who hasn't had results! So just hang in there.

I use Lumigan once every night. (I found it a little too itchy for daytime.) My tools of choice during the past 4 months have been:

1. The skinny disposable lip brush they have at the MAC stores (I think it's for lipliner originally, it has a very pointed white felt tip, black handle). There is a tray with brushes and sponges in every MAC store for you to use to test their products - that's where I found, and grabbed, a couple of those freebie miniature tester lip brushes. Soft yet firm, and very tiny, they work great for Lumigan, and they are free! Highly recommended!

2. I use a standard plastic toothpick sometimes too. Just put a drop of Lumigan on the side of the plastic tip, and apply it like it was a brush. Absolutely no waste of the drops this way, since the tooth pick doesn't absorbe anything, and excellent and precise application. I use plastic toothpicks for my teeth anyway, so it's easy to just grab one for my Lumigan use as well.

3. In the beginning I used the tip of the bottle as an applicator! It actually works but you have to be super careful not to squeeze the bottle or you will have liquid everywhere! Not recommended, really. Wastes too much product.

During my first 6 weeks, I also used to do both upper and lower lashes. It really saw a great effect on the lower lashes, but I also got dark peach fuzz growing on the top of my cheeks (!)for no apparent reason, about half an inch from the lashes. It looked absolutely disgusting so I gave up putting Lumigan on my lower lashes.

It seems to me, no matter how meticulously you apply it to one area, the chemical still transfers to the surrounding skin, and if you are unlucky, you might get hair there. I might not even have noticed it myself had I not looked into one of those super-magnifying mirrors...

Thanks for the tips - the toothpick idea sounds, er, different... Laughing
NishaGh1
5% products discount

Mon May 18, 2009 7:04 am      Reply with quote
Emergency! I'm about to order another batch of Lumigan from ADC, but that takes about 2 weeks to arrive. So, I'm wondering if anyone has an extra, unopened, unused bottle that they would be able to ship to me. I would, of course, ship one back to you once I get my ADC order.

The thing is, I'm pretty sure my current bottle is infected because I keep getting sties from it. It's my birthday tomorrow and I graduate from college this weekend (read: tons of pictures) and I want to be able to wear make-up, which means I have to stop using the Lumigan so the sties go away. But I'd rather just use a new batch and not skip two weeks. Can anyone help me out??
esteveze
5% products discount

Mon May 18, 2009 3:42 pm      Reply with quote
semayden wrote:

I do not see them any darker than when I started, but again looking at them every day is hard to tell the diference. I will take pix and post them here before/after so you all can see.
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 18, 2009 4:45 pm      Reply with quote
NishaGh1 wrote:
Emergency! I'm about to order another batch of Lumigan from ADC, but that takes about 2 weeks to arrive. So, I'm wondering if anyone has an extra, unopened, unused bottle that they would be able to ship to me. I would, of course, ship one back to you once I get my ADC order.

The thing is, I'm pretty sure my current bottle is infected because I keep getting sties from it. It's my birthday tomorrow and I graduate from college this weekend (read: tons of pictures) and I want to be able to wear make-up, which means I have to stop using the Lumigan so the sties go away. But I'd rather just use a new batch and not skip two weeks. Can anyone help me out??

I'm sorry I can't help as i have just the one bottle which I'm halfway through. How long have you been using it? I don't think you'll lose too much even by missing 2 weeks. It takes 2-4 months for lashes to revert to former state.

Still, I know what it's like. You just want to feel that you're still making headway, don't you?
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 18, 2009 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
esteveze wrote:
semayden wrote:

I do not see them any darker than when I started, but again looking at them every day is hard to tell the diference. I will take pix and post them here before/after so you all can see.

Good. Thanks esteveze.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:45 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |