Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Aam24
5% products discount

Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Immacolata☺ I send you a pm last week. Is bren21 still doing ageless? Her eyes looked amazing at 30 days!
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
Aam24 wrote:
Thank you Immacolata☺ I send you a pm last week. Is bren21 still doing ageless? Her eyes looked amazing at 30 days!

Sent me a PM? I don't have any messages. Not sure who bren21 is...

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
I remember Bren21

I haven't seen her post here for a long time…although I take huge periods of time away too.

Why don't you PM her and see if she responds.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
Semayden7

Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
At last I'm here! You wouldn't believe the problems I've had trying to log in - and finally I had to re-register!

I used to be 'semayden', if anyone is interested, lol.

I wanted to say that I have been faithfully using 'Tua Trend' for a year - and am not impressed with my results. Accordingly, I've decided to turn back to Lou and her 'ageless' exercises, as her approach makes the most sense to me - plus she is still alive, well and posting, and looking very good in that last pic (apart from screwing up her eyes).

I wanted to ask if there is a way of emailing Lou directly here in UK, as I would love to attend one of her classes in the new year, down in Oxfordshire. I live up in Yorkshire. I also tried Steve's email address which I saw someone post here - but never heard back and don't know if it ever got through.

Meanwhile, I am doing the best I can to remember the basic 10, and think I have it right (photobucket still has a couple of old videos of Lou demonstrating them a few years ago).

It's good to be back, and to see familiar names still posting. Very Happy
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
I think i saw Lou posting on the Flexeffect forum a little while ago in response so you may want to try there. Oxford isn't that far from me - I never knew she taught. Thats exciting.
Semayden7 wrote:
At last I'm here! You wouldn't believe the problems I've had trying to log in - and finally I had to re-register!

I wanted to say that I have been faithfully using 'Tua Trend' for a year - and am not impressed with my results. Accordingly, I've decided to turn back to Lou and her 'ageless' exercises, as her approach makes the most sense to me - plus she is still alive, well and posting, and looking very good in that last pic (apart from screwing up her eyes).

I wanted to ask if there is a way of emailing Lou directly here in UK, as I would love to attend one of her classes in the new year, down in Oxfordshire. I live up in Yorkshire. I also tried Steve's email address which I saw someone post here - but never heard back and don't know if it ever got through.

Meanwhile, I am doing the best I can to remember the basic 10, and think I have it right (photobucket still has a couple of old videos of Lou demonstrating them a few years ago).

Semayden7

Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for that info. Yes, I hope I am right about Oxfordshire! Hopefully Lou or someone else will correct me if I'm wrong!

TheresaMary wrote:
I think i saw Lou posting on the Flexeffect forum a little while ago in response so you may want to try there. Oxford isn't that far from me - I never knew she taught. Thats exciting.
Semayden7 wrote:

Aam24
5% products discount

Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
I got ageless! I've only used it three times, but I FINALLY get what people mean when they say the first sign is, the skin feels different! Its so easy and I don't mind doing it. Thanks for all these posts raving, I'm excited to jump on the bandwagon
mansi123
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:12 am      Reply with quote
Hello Wonderful Ladies,

I am 41 years old and have sag under eyes which makes me look much older. the sag also makes the eyes look hollow.
I am doing Ageless if you Dare since last two years but have failed to get any response in this area. Can anyone please advice me how can I fill up this area and lift the muscles?

I am absolutely lost..

Thanks a lot
Mansi
Needl
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Mansi123

About the lower eyes:

I use Ageless for some parts of the face, but find the Flexeffect way of handling the eyelids is easier and seems to work for me. Also, Deb emphasises that there is a lower lid that that needs its own exercise, while Loulou writes "There is not really
a muscle that opens the lower lid" and says the orbicularis oculi determines the lower lid's condition.

If you just place (v clean) fingers on the lower lids and attempt to lift those lids without using the orbicularis oculi, you'll feel that there is a little lower lid muscle (or section of the orb. oculi) that might need some work.

Is that the area you're talking about though?

Below the lower lid I also have very thin skin and dark circles, and exercises haven't prevented that, so for me that is where owndoc's detailed instructions for needling around that area come in.
Needl
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
About the mouth muscle, Wikipedia writes "the orbicularis oris muscle is a complex of muscles in the lips that encircles the mouth. Until recently, it was misinterpreted as a sphincter, or circular muscle, but it is actually composed of four independent quadrants that interlace and give only an appearance of circularity."

I don't know whether that means the four sections can be worked separately, but just for everyone's information.
mansi123
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:35 am      Reply with quote
Hi Needl,

Yes that's exactly what I meant...

May be I should search some exercises to target that area on internet and apply those...

Thanks a lot
Mansi

Needl wrote:
Hi Mansi123

About the lower eyes:

I use Ageless for some parts of the face, but find the Flexeffect way of handling the eyelids is easier and seems to work for me. Also, Deb emphasises that there is a lower lid that that needs its own exercise, while Loulou writes "There is not really
a muscle that opens the lower lid" and says the orbicularis oculi determines the lower lid's condition.

If you just place (v clean) fingers on the lower lids and attempt to lift those lids without using the orbicularis oculi, you'll feel that there is a little lower lid muscle (or section of the orb. oculi) that might need some work.

Is that the area you're talking about though?

Below the lower lid I also have very thin skin and dark circles, and exercises haven't prevented that, so for me that is where owndoc's detailed instructions for needling around that area come in.
marcia36
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:00 am      Reply with quote
Hi can anyone tell me where i can buy the ageless programme i cant find it anywhere.Thanks
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:43 am      Reply with quote
Loulou posted this on her forum on the FlexEffect forum:

We put the dvd on eBay or you can order a dvd download from my colleague steve (sroyce65@yahoo.com)

I think Steve is UK based too and so if you email him he should be able to tell you how to purchase.

marcia36 wrote:
Hi can anyone tell me where i can buy the ageless programme i cant find it anywhere.Thanks
marcia36
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:22 am      Reply with quote
Hi thank you for this information xx
oaijason
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:56 am      Reply with quote
great info... thx!
sab123

Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
Hi
I am new to the forum and I have been reading about Ageless if you Dare program and the great results. I would like to try it too but I dont know from where I can buy and download the PDF copy. Can anyone please help me ans send me the link where I can pay and download the program ?
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:05 am      Reply with quote
Read above - Steve's email address is there and he can point you in the right direction. It is also on lulu.com
sab123 wrote:
Hi
I am new to the forum and I have been reading about Ageless if you Dare program and the great results. I would like to try it too but I dont know from where I can buy and download the PDF copy. Can anyone please help me ans send me the link where I can pay and download the program ?
mander123
5% products discount

Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:53 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone know if there is a significant difference between Ageless if you Dare 2nd and 3rd editions? I have the 2nd, but want to make sure I am getting the most out of my facial exercises! I have reached out to Steve at the above email address, but have not heard anything back from him as of yet.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:14 am      Reply with quote
Loulou posted this on the FlexEffect forum

"I know the 3rd edition thing is confusing so I'll try to clarify. It contains extra material and incorporates massage for advanced students, but it proved more sensible to make the new material into a separate book with its own set of exercises. You can buy both the original Ageless and the massage book from lulu.com, or downloads from steve as above."

mander123 wrote:
Does anyone know if there is a significant difference between Ageless if you Dare 2nd and 3rd editions? I have the 2nd, but want to make sure I am getting the most out of my facial exercises! I have reached out to Steve at the above email address, but have not heard anything back from him as of yet.
mander123
5% products discount

Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:20 am      Reply with quote
Thank you TheresaMary!
mansi123
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:55 am      Reply with quote
I have finally sent a mail to Steve with my pictures and asked LouLou to give feedback on how I can improve things on my face..

I sincerely hope that she replies to my email..

That sagginess under the eyes is really bothering me and making me look older than I am ..

Cheers..
Mansi
Sophiea

Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:53 am      Reply with quote
I am new here and will be difficult to go through the 100+ pages.

How can I get the exercise ?
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:59 am      Reply with quote
You will find the answer on the previous page!
Sophiea wrote:
I am new here and will be difficult to go through the 100+ pages.

How can I get the exercise ?
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:27 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

Just to say there are a couple of new videos about what we do on the Ageless site, agelessifyoudare.org. They're on YouTube as well.

They explain how Ageless works, straighten out some myths and explain how we are different from every other exercise programme.

I'll also be adding some sample exercises this week

All best,
Loulou

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Loulou i have emailed you using the email on your website. I was wanting to know if the programmes you have for sale are actual videos ?as i much prefer to follow someone physically showing me what to do. I am needing help with jowl neck and marionatte lines . I am following a programme but the progress is very slow and have read goo things about your programme. Thanks in advance x
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:47 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |