Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2018 1:31 am      Reply with quote
I'm interested in Lou's response to this. Some programs advise you to do twice a day (Facercise for example) so I'm curious to know what Lou's views are whether this will produce faster results?
80085 wrote:
Is there any reason you should not do the exercises twice a day if you want more rapid results?

I'm looking at filling the volume of my face after a rapid weight loss due to ill health.

Thanks
mona g.
5% products discount

Tue May 15, 2018 3:07 am      Reply with quote
Hello:-)

Yes, that is a good question and I would love to know Loulous opinion, too.

Another question: has anybody really got rid of undereye bags with facial exercises? It seems to be a tough one!

Have a lovely day:-)
Mona

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2018 8:18 am      Reply with quote
Hi Theresa Mary, Mona g,Snooki and 800,

It depends how you weigh up looking good throughout your transformation against a possible speeding up of results.

I recommend that people begin to recognise the power their own faces have, and that happens when you build up your own strength without overtaxing it.

Bear in mind if you go flat out and train many times a week you won’t see results until the Face has had time to rest and rebuild itself. Like bodily muscle it breaks down when you exercise it and progress happens when the tissues are fully rebuilt more strongly and more able to withstand the work it has to do. When it’s in the process of rebuilding it looks tired and far from its best. This applies to muscles and skin. In this at least, time is our friend

LL 😘

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 18, 2018 11:25 am      Reply with quote
I should add, by the way, that it will never take more than a couple of weeks for the face to register its new healthier condition. 😎

5% products discount

Fri May 18, 2018 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you, so what approach would you recommend for someone who can handle the interim phase in order to speed up the results in terms of when to exercise and when to rest?

Also does your approach actually add volume in the sense of more muscle mass (ie bulk) or does it just shape what you've already got (ie tone) as I experienced a lot of muscle wastage all over my body/face and have managed to get my body back now need to work on the face.

Thanks
eiram

Wed May 23, 2018 9:16 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
I really like the Yumana ball and the changes that does and that works bone too and my old face needs it.

Theresa Mary - Can you tell me more about Yumana? Did you take a class or learn online and do you use for face or body?

Thanks!!
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 23, 2018 10:04 am      Reply with quote
I ordered the ball and face dvd and then she came to London last year or the year before and did an evening class with the face and I went to that. I did try a body class of hers but didn't like and she is really pushy and just walks round and adjusts you which I really didn't like personally so I've never really followed up on any other trainings iwth her. I do still however do her dvd as and when I have time for the face. Its quite relaxing and I find refreshing. I often do it in evening times - putting the dvd and doing it with the ball in bed - as I find it very relaxing and soothing. For me, that is in and of itself value.

Apparently in the class i was at - they had trained people to teach the face ball technique - but I never really heard from anyone who took the class and no one seemed to advertise so I just kind of do my own thing which in some ways I think is better as i know my face better than anyone. Just my interesting point of view.
eiram wrote:
TheresaMary wrote:
I really like the Yumana ball and the changes that does and that works bone too and my old face needs it.

Theresa Mary - Can you tell me more about Yumana? Did you take a class or learn online and do you use for face or body?

Thanks!!
eiram

Thu May 24, 2018 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
I ordered the ball and face dvd and then she came to London last year or the year before and did an evening class with the face and I went to that. I did try a body class of hers but didn't like and she is really pushy and just walks round and adjusts you which I really didn't like personally so I've never really followed up on any other trainings iwth her. I do still however do her dvd as and when I have time for the face. Its quite relaxing and I find refreshing. I often do it in evening times - putting the dvd and doing it with the ball in bed - as I find it very relaxing and soothing. For me, that is in and of itself value.

Apparently in the class i was at - they had trained people to teach the face ball technique - but I never really heard from anyone who took the class and no one seemed to advertise so I just kind of do my own thing which in some ways I think is better as i know my face better than anyone. Just my interesting point of view.
eiram wrote:
TheresaMary wrote:

Thanks!!

Thank you TheresaMary!
Louise Annette
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2018 8:52 am      Reply with quote
80085, if you don’t mind how you look in the interim, I’d suggest you do the whole programme once or twice a day for the most rapid improvements, leaving off a week or so before you see them!

There is a Hotspots programme for intensive work on specific areas. It’s not generally on sale because it is very high-maintenance and a lot of people panic in the short term!

I can put it on sale for a week though, specifically for people who promise they don’t mind looking tired in the short term. It’ll be on the site later today.

Loulou 🤗

5% products discount

Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:28 am      Reply with quote
Thank you very much for your help. I had a look at the site and could not find the link?
Louise Annette
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
I’m so sorry, I will attend to this.

However, the original Ageless programme (the Easy Ten) and, further down the line, the Massage programme give you everything you need to lift and beautify your face.

The Hotspots programme is tough on your face in the short term and will only get you to the same place. You’ll need rest to see results so it’s even debatable whether changes will happen any quicker, although anecdotal evidence does seem to show that changes do take place in a shorter timeframe if you’re prepared to brave the downtime.

But it’s easy to lose faith in your face when you rush it. You need an iron nerve to sit out the side effects of a very demanding programme.

All best,
Loulou 😊

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:53 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone. The Hotspots boot camp programme is on general sale for a while.

It’s not for the faint hearted because you may well look tired, possibly puffy and a bit beaten-up when you do some areas. It’s worth it though if you’re prepared to brave the temporary downtime.

LL
Cool

Could somebody please post a link to our site? I lost all my privileges with my otherloulou profile.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:12 am      Reply with quote
Here you go: https://agelessifyoudare.org/new-products/

Its the Hotspots program that Lou mentions above: https://agelessifyoudare.org/new-products/the-hotspots-bootcamp
Louise Annette
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Tessie!

Woman for all seasons! 😘

5% products discount

Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Loulou, and all, it's been a while since I posted, but wanted to ask for advise.

I have Ageless if you Dare, and I am a strong believer in keeping facial muscles strong to combat aging, although I have to admit that I'm not very good at exercising as consistently as I should due to having Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

Therefore, I'm trying to work out a multi-disciplinary approach to my facial issues, and would appreciate advise from anyone with experience or expertise...

My main facial problem is a loss of cheek bulk i.e. the apples of the cheeks.
Considering I'm 59 yrs old, I don't have any serious lines or wrinkles to tackle,which may be due to DermaPen and taking Collagen etc, over the years. But I do have tear trough lines that run down to the middle of my cheeks. Also, under eye hollowness that shows as dark circles.

I don't think I can exercise my way out of these issues,(nor do I have the energy to attempt a high intensity program that would be required). So, I'm considering going to an ocular surgeon near where I live in England, who does 'tear trough' fillers. The before and after images of this treatment looks like it would solve my eye and cheek problems. (BTW, I wouldn't trust an ordinary beauty salon to inject fillers near my eyes).

My questions are:

1. If I have the tear trough fillers, can I still continue to do face exercises? I wouldn't like to be prevented from doing any exercises at all. Has anyone had cheek fillers and continued with exercises?

2. If I had the fillers, is it okay to do any other type of treatments, like DermaPen, HIFU, RF or micro-current? I'd like to be free to do other anti-aging treatments if I wanted to. But if it's not safe to have these treatments with fillers, I'd best know up front.

Many thanks for all your posts. I do read, but rarely post.

Westwood
xx
Louise Annette
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:56 am      Reply with quote
Hi Westwood,

I’m sad to hear about your health issues; I really hope you have an improvement very soon. Barring that though, your idea about fillers needs a bit of discussion.

Ageless will build up the face somewhat and fill out gaunt areas by moving sagging areas back in to position. The Hotspots programme is designed to bootcamp parts of the face but it really does sound as though that’s not for you.

The hollow tear troughs are underneath the muscle, I mean underneath in the sense that the mouth is underneath the nose! Using filler there should be fine, and you can continue with the eye exercises from Ageless or any other programme.

The cheeks are tricky because exercising the muscles will make the filler disappear more quickly, although much of the filler is being replaced with the fullness and positioning of the facial muscles. I think if you’re struggling to work your facial muscles hard this will lessen the effect it has on your filler. I do think it’s swings and roundabouts.

Sorry but I don’t feel qualified to answer your other query.

I’m wishing you all the very best,

Louise x x 🤗

5% products discount

Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:21 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for your kind reply LouLou.

I've taken all you have said on board, and really appreciate your input.

I'll give it careful thought before taking any steps on the filler.

Many thanks
Tatayoyo

Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:02 am      Reply with quote
Dear members,

First I would like to apologize as English is not my first language ! I will do my best Smile

Im 31, and last April after a health issue a lost a lot of weight in a couple of weeks. I was already a slim silhouette but for a month or too I became totally skinny. I got the weight back after but my face has definitely changed.
I have now a very loose skin of the cheeks, and also little pouch of skin on the corner of my lips and naso labial fold pronounced. The corners is not sagging. It’s literaly an excess of skin, as I think I lost muscle there.
The thing is I used to have very prominent chubby cheeks so the muscle lost really upset the aspect of my face. It’s quite difficult to have a sudden before and after like this.. Sad

I’ve read a lot about different program and have questions :

- is it ok to start at 31 ? People say sometimes you shouldn’t start too early, to rest more etc etc

- I’ve read ageless is focus about the cheeks a lot and seems to be the best option. Would you agree? Can I send Loulou picture for help and advise while doing the program ?

- Do you think I can get back to « normal » as all this is still recent and I open I’m reacting as early as possible.

- if you have any advise or recommandation I would be happy to hear it Smile

Thank you very much!!!
Louise Annette
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:44 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Tatayoyo,

Ageless will pull the entire Face back up in one piece, when you do this the little pouchy areas disappear, the n/ls diminish and the flesh sits high on the bones, giving you round upper cheeks and less bulk in the lower face.

The first 3-minute routine is entirely about lifting the face up and reversing the down-in process that occurs when the face loosens from the bone structure. You can certainly begin that right away.

The second routine is even shorter. It spot-trains the eyes, neck/jaw and lips. Again, nothing.wrong with beginning at any age.

I’m so sorry you’re so sad about your face. Try not to look in the mirror too much. What you see as your faults look worse and worse the longer you look at them. Also, when you look at your face in the mirror you look unhappy, which actually does exaggerate the appearance of sagging flesh. You do not look like that during your normal, everyday life.

The facial muscles are bonded to the skin. When the body has loose skin it’s a skin issue, the Face may look as though it has loose skin, but actually it’s the whole face that’s sagging away from the bones. Tighten the muscle and the whole face moves back into shape.

Keep your chin up,

((((Hug) Loulou

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:16 am      Reply with quote
Just to say, Ageless campaigns for true beauty, having the most beautiful version of you and giving the truth about how to achieve it.
Ageless delivers guaranteed lift in the face because it tackles the face as it is, not how people think it is.

The world will catch up with us at some point, but right now we’re using accurate information to reverse ageing. It’s the only way.

😎😘

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:03 am      Reply with quote
Tatayoyo - my heart goes out to you. I know Loulou has given you sound advice based on her program, but I wanted to add something for you to consider.

I have seen many youngsters (and by youngsters - I mean people in their 20's and 30's) take up facial exercises. I didn't start them till I was 50 and wished I had started them earlier (maybe 40's) but my own opinion (and I must stress its my opinion) is that facial exercises should not be done by youngsters. Sorry - I know that goes against what many programs try to tell you - but I have seen countless times, and time again, youngsters of your age and younger starting programs and then getting adverse results and regretting it and ended up disappointed and depressed as a result.

My heart goes out to those like you who are unhappy with their faces, and its not an easy ride for sure, but my fear is that you will not get results you like and you end up worse than where you began with any exercise program. Even so called safe programs seem to produce adverse results, and I've seen time and time again programs that say they are balanced and complete ruin young faces noticably. Even those with support seem to have hap hazard results.

I like Loulou's program, but I'm also an old timer in regards to working my face, but I really want you to avoid creating unnecessary results that you need to undo later on in life, or even worse end up worse than where you started. That is no good for anyone.

Sorry I hate to be a Debbie Downer on this, as I think facial exercises can and do work - when done at the appropriate age, but in your 30's your face is still developing and like I said, I've seen people even younger than yourself go for it, and end up regretting doing it later on. My wish is that you avoid that mistake completely!
Louise Annette
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:08 am      Reply with quote
Dear Tatayoyo,
Im so sorry, it must be very upsetting for you to read this thread.

Rest assured Ageless if you Dare will only give you a lifted, balanced face, and you will look how you look when you’re at your happiest and prettiest. I created Ageless as a complete programme, and if I’d felt that there needed to be more exercises I would have put them in the programme!

The effects of any exercise programme are reversible, whatever age you begin at. Have you ever seen anyone with a face ruined by facial exercise? They don’t exist. Instead there are women with more lifted (and happier) faces. To avoid training the face at a young age is like postponing bodily exercise until you’re in your 30s, there’s no basis for it at all.

Ageless is the result of accurate, proven science. It isn’t one theory to choose from among many, it’s the facts,, the truth. You are in safe hands, and I wish you all the luck in the world as you discover your own unique beauty.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry to disagree here, but there was a recent thread with someone who has destroyed their face with exercises and was only 31. There have been several threads that have been shared. Whilst I am a fan of them, I think its unbelievable to say that people don't have issues. This forum is proof that they do despite what you and other program creators say. Sorry but I call a spade a spade and I think its actually wrong to mislead youngsters.

This is the thread: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=55176

Please read through it and make up your own mind whether you choose to believe you will have no negative results or that if you stop they will go away - this is far from the truth.
Louise Annette wrote:
Have you ever seen anyone with a face ruined by facial exercise? They don’t exist. Instead there are women with more lifted (and happier) faces.
Louise Annette
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:31 am      Reply with quote
THIS IS STEVE, writing from loulou’s account because mine isn’t working!

I should say that almost none of our sales are to women under 35. Loulou makes it clear to young women that it’s certainly not necessary to begin early, and that they could do better things with their time and money Im not writing to encourage any young person to buy Ageless. I think they don’t need to bother. The reason I’m writing this is purely to set the record straight.

We have never in 10 years of Ageless had anyone claim that their face was spoiled. In fact, the only reason anyone has ever asked for a refund is because of download/technical problems.

Ageless lifts the face in one piece, like a facelift. It doesn’t distort it in any way. It just tightens the supports that pull the structure up towards the bone, so that jowls, n/ls and heavy lower face are automatically improved. There’s an explanation of it on our site. So even if you could permanently overtrain some muscles, the exercises in the Ageless program aren’t of that kind. All you could do is lift your face too high. But the poster is just wrong anyway. Programs that build muscles don’t cause permanent damage either, and to say that they do causes confusion and anxiety without any basis in fact.

You might as well say that swimming ruins your body. If for any reason you don’t like the look of your face, you stop and it goes away. There would be dire warnings in the media if this was a real danger, photos on the news, these don’t exist. There are no pictures of older women with permanently ruined faces. What you have is reports from four or five unhappy women not liking their faces as they age and concluding themselves that facial exercise caused their issues. They can’t know this!

The program is fine for young women, loulou doesn’t recommend early training, but not because it is damaging, but that it’s not much help. People here know that she is honest about what people would and would not benefit from. She’s very clear, for example, that Hotspots should not be considered a necessary part of the Ageless program. It’s very unfair to accuse her of misleading people.

Steve Royce Ageless if you Dare

5% products discount

Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:01 am      Reply with quote
<mod snip>
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:55 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |