Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:40 am      Reply with quote
critic wrote:
bethany,

Thanks! I also found it from lulu but was wondering if it is the same one. So, I can view the online video after ordering the book?

Yes, though I believe LouLou added them to her main site.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:50 am      Reply with quote
A new update...it's almost 3am and I REALLY need to get to bed, but wanted to post this update because one of my work partners that have not seen for 6 months commented on my missing ML's today!! Very Happy

I have been doing Ageless for a few days short of 4 months, and the change has been dramatic. (well, IMHO anyway) I did add the STOP a few weeks ago (6 treatments thus far), but based on the results I am NOT seeing on other sagging places on my face, it is clear to me that Ageless is the primary driver of these results.

Let me know what you think!

bethany wrote:
I started Ageless on 11/8, but don't have any pics from immediately before I started. However, here is a comparison of pics from 11/27 and today, 1/25. This is my worst side, and losing 14 pounds has actually created some additional sagging, sigh. I have also done 3 STOP treatments, but I am seeing very minimal change from that at this point on my worst side.

I think STOP has helped some too, but not to the same degree as Ageless. Ageless can really remodel your face, while the STOP is like the cleaning crew that comes in after the remodel and tidies things up in a very subtle way.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:57 am      Reply with quote
your results are great Bethany...how wonderful that that is being acknowledged by someone who hasn't seen you for a while!

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:58 am      Reply with quote
That looks great, Bethany! I have to be more consistent with these exercises!
deelighted
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:41 am      Reply with quote
That is so inspiring, Bethany.

The pictures really show what a drastic improvement you have gotten. I bet purchasing Ageless is the best cosmetic investment you've ever made!

I have only been doing the program for a few weeks now, but I am beginning to see a noticeable improvement in the circles under my eyes. If I can get results like yours on my marionette lines, I will be thrilled.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:20 am      Reply with quote
Pretty amazing IMHO. Congrats Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:23 am      Reply with quote
Bethany,

I agree with Antonia. The difference is simply amazing. I can only hope to have a fraction of your results.

Congratulations!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:33 am      Reply with quote
Bethany, you look fantastic! Oh, you're such a sport for posting your 'befores', putting in the work consistently and taking the time to share your progress with the programme on EDS to help other people. I'm so glad you look gorgeous because you really deserve it.

((((hugs))) and applause Cool xx

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:42 am      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
Bethany,

I agree with Antonia. The difference is simply amazing. I can only hope to have a fraction of your results.

Congratulations!

Sigma you will be there just keep exercising! Smile I truly believe that everybody who puts effort into facial exercises can achieve wonderful results!
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:56 am      Reply with quote
Mpstat,

thank you for your support.

So far I see so little improvement that it is discouraging. On the other hand I had been doing it only for a few weeks...

Did you all see improvements right away or after a couple of months?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:07 am      Reply with quote
It took me a couple of months to see the improvement.
tessera
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:27 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Let me know what you think!

Whoo hoo! Your results are fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing. I've only been doing the program for two weeks, so this is very encouraging. I have a classic upside-down U-shaped mouth, with the companion corner pouches; I'm hoping to get rid of the pouches and lift the frown to a more pleasant neutral expression. Ageless is a much better approach to the problem than Botox, which is (a) expensive, (b) temporary, (c) does a half-assed job and (d) can cause drooling. (I'm assuming you're not drooling... Smile Anyway, congratulations.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:49 am      Reply with quote
Wow Bethany your results Are amazing
I am viewing your pictures from a large screen and Oh my goodness you are looking Good. You must be thrilled.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:53 am      Reply with quote
Arielle wrote:
Actually, you don't need a cc. You could just pay her cash through PayPal. That's what I did.

hth

Ari

edited to add: And, I agree that it is very well worth the price. I'm on day 3 and I'm extremely pleased. Very Happy

Ari, how ya doing on the exercises?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
Did you all see improvements right away or after a couple of months?

Sigma, I saw results in a month....the interesting thing is that they tend to show up suddenly. There is a pic missing from that series...as of Week 3 I had not seen results, and then suddenly on Week 4 results were there. Shock

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
I also saw (AMAZING)improvements all of a sudden.....around my 6th week or so...

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
Ladies,

thanks for encouraging words. I am more hopeful now.

Will give an update in a few months.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
Ladies,

thanks for encouraging words. I am more hopeful now.

Will give an update in a few months.

Hi Sigma, just to say, it's great that you're sticking with your exercises and staying positive. You can't help but succeed in lifting and rejuvenating your face. Just keep doing what you're doing!

(((((hugs)) LL

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
What is a good age to start a facial exercise program?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands....Frodo...lolol!!!! Toooo funny.
LouLou is the expert but I wish I'd started way earlier than my 50s. Sadly, before coming here to EDS, I was too busy advising people in various media to NEVER do facial exercises as they will cause your skin to wrinkle and sag. How wrong I was.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
Nimue... I gradually started in my teens... doing more in my mid twenties, and early 30's. Now I do a full program and massage... and when I'm waaaaayyyyyyy too busy... I massage!

I'm lucky to be on a prevention/maintenance program...

Good luck!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
BTW, thanks to everyone for the compliments...slowly but surely I am getting there! Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
Bethany, WOW, seeing your pictures encourage me very much.
charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:12 pm      Reply with quote
Bethany, thanks so much for sharing the photos, it is so encouraging! Do you think there is a particular exercise from Ageless that has dealt with the marionettes or is it just an overall "lifting" that has taken place? I have just been trying to figure out exactly how to get rid of these things, and you've done it beautifully!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
charis wrote:
Do you think there is a particular exercise from Ageless that has dealt with the marionettes or is it just an overall "lifting" that has taken place? I have just been trying to figure out exactly how to get rid of these things, and you've done it beautifully!

I was going to ask the exact same question. Congratulations on your wonerful results Bethany.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:09 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |