Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
havana8

Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:53 am      Reply with quote
tessera wrote:
Determined wrote:
Hi Moonstone. I would like to see your photos but the link won't work. I tried copy + paste plus manually typing it in. Can you help?

I can't make it work either...

Try this link ladies:
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2164235400104915742gfQbNv
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:29 am      Reply with quote
moonstone wrote:
hi all,

After doing Ageless for two months, I am very delighted with the program and this is possibly one of BEST products I've ever spent on my face. Even my mom,who thought I'm absolutely crazy pulling and pinching my face, starts to notice a difference!

The changes that I notice so far:

1. A more lifted and firmer contour

2. the jaw line is more defined

3. partial reduction at the double chin area

4. the upper eye lids are firmer and the hollow under the eyes starts to fill up a bit ( My right eye is always smaller than the left one. I'm so surprised that the exercises seem to balance them out! Shock )

5. A rosier complexion

Thanks all the lovely ladies for sharing your valuable experiences and tips at EDS, and Lou Lou for this amazing facial program! Very Happy

my BEFORE and AFTERS photos:

Your pics look awesome...I think the change is the eyes was the most dramatic. Shock And that is quite impressive that you saw that in only 2 months!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:37 am      Reply with quote
Thank you, Havana, your link worked. I don't see the differences that Bethany sees on Moonstone's beautiful face but Bethany's credibility is unassailable and my own experience with Ageless makes me a believer anyway!
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:55 am      Reply with quote
Determined wrote:
Thank you, Havana, your link worked. I don't see the differences that Bethany sees on Moonstone's beautiful face but Bethany's credibility is unassailable and my own experience with Ageless makes me a believer anyway!

I can definitely see a difference in the chin/jaw area and (as Bethany mentioned) the eyes, but since she's only been using the program for 2 months I'm sure the changes will be even more noticeable as time goes on. I'm usually one of those who doesn't notice much difference in before and after shots unless they are dramatic, so I'm pleasantly surprised that I can actually see the changes in her photos.

Thanks for posting, Moonstone, you look lovely Smile
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:40 am      Reply with quote
Moonstone is now too beautiful and I definitely do not like her anymore.

So there.

(Man, where did I put my copy of Ageless....)

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
fat_swan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:25 pm      Reply with quote
Moonstone your progress is very very impressive! Your eyes totally sold me on the book and I will scurry to buy it a soon as I'm done with this post even before I finish reading this thread! Laughing As you know I also have a uneven-eye issue very similar to yours, and seeing your results in just 2 months have definitely calmed down my panic attack Laughing

I also noticed your cheeks are more defined and lifted. Keep up the good work! Very Happy

ps, I resentfully agree with InkyProse in that you are very pretty and you don't even need the exercises! Oh life is so unfair!! Confused
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:10 pm      Reply with quote
rubby wrote:
Hi everyone,
After reading most of this monstrous thread Very Happy (skipped some pages between 20 - 40 Embarassed ), I finally purchased the book (download) and started with exercises last night (day 1).
I will ask my hubby to take pictures of my face today so I can accurately asses my progress.
My target areas are - NL, ML, and upper eyelids.
We'll see how it goes.
Rubby

Take close up shots please and from different angles. I can't see much from a regular head shot.

I may do this and take my own pics!
Pachouli
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:18 pm      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
Can anyone tell me where to get the cotton gloves, and what kind they're using? Is this something I can find at Wal Mart or Walgreens, or a place like that? I want to avoid shipping charges if I can.

I've seen cotton gloves at both Walgreens and Osco, over in the first aid section by the bandages.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:45 pm      Reply with quote
Can this help someone with hooded eyelids? I don't expect surgical results but my already hooded lids have worsened in the last couple of years so any improvement would be great.

Gosh this is a long thread. Can anyone help me find some before and after pictures? I saw the most recent from moon but would like to see more. Bethany took some?

This year I've noticed the jowls starting to form and THAT ages someone so quickly! I know if I drop a little weight that will help but want to really take care of that.
Pachouli
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
Bethany has some on page 21 of this thread, and there is set from Manon on loulou's forum.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:33 pm      Reply with quote
I just checked out Moonstone's pics and two of my first observations were
eyes looked wider/more open
chin/jawline more defined with better contour.

And She's YOUNG! and still got results that are obvious. Yay.

Congrats.
Sis
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
Pachouli wrote:
Bethany has some on page 21 of this thread....

Actually, my latest ones are on page 44. Click on the ... up on the page numbers, and it will take you back like 5 pages at a time.

Editing to Add: That's a lot of clicking for everyone to have to do, so here they are:

I started Ageless on 11/8/08 and did NOT take a before pic. I did lose 16lbs over this time, but it was primarily fluid based (long story there), and actually created MORE sagging in the process. Mad

This was taken 11/27:

This one on 1/25:

And 2/6....

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:39 am      Reply with quote
Moonstone, your pictures are great - I too can see significant results especially the "opening up" of your eyes. And in only two months! Bravo to you (and continued gratitude to LL).

May I also say that - to add to your great Ageless results - your slightly shorter hair cut and what appears to be a loss of a couple of lbs has made you look even more attractive! This is interesting to me because I have recently concluded that however much time/money I spend on skincare, the two most effective things in my personal war to hold back the clock are to keep my hair at the right "not too long, not too short" length and keep my weight exactly right - three pounds either side of my 'perfect' weight has a big impact on my face!

And Bethany, whenever I see your photos it only motivates me more. What great results (and what beautiful, poreless skin you have).

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:52 am      Reply with quote

Sorry to get off track here, but yes, Bethany, your skin looks marvelous. I read that you had hyperpigmentation problems!!! I also have hyper-hyper-pigmentation. I'm going to start on NuDerm pretty soon-- I am too excited about it now!

Back on topic-- I am going to be much more diligent with Ageless. Thanks Moonstone for posting the pics. I don't really dislike you-- I'm just really jealous. Asian women are so gorgeous.

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
moonstone
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:38 am      Reply with quote
Thanks ladies for all of your compliments and sweet words. I'm really flattered! Smile

havana- thank you for posting the link.

bethany- I ordered the Ageless program in Jan without a moment of hesitation after seeing your amazing pics. They are truly inspirational.

fat_swan - I'm glad you take the plunge to buy Ageless. I understand how annoying it is as I have the similar eye issue for a long while. I used to believe that plastic surgery is the ONLY way to correct this problem. (that was so WRONG!) I'm really lucky to discover Ageless before spending $$$ for the surgery!

Just want to mention that I also incorporate "eyelid exercise" from Eva fraser (it's available at Eva's website for free.)into my Ageless routine. Together with the Ageless eye exercises, they really make a difference for my uneven eyes. Good Luck!

graceless_lady - You really make some nice observations. I also notice my face look a bit slimmer even without any weight loss. (probably due to new hairdo and the overall firming effect of the cheek muscles.) This is pretty amazing!

InkyProse - You probably gonna like me even better if you see me without my makeup...lol... hope you have great results with the program!
tessera
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:31 am      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
Try this link ladies:

Thanks Havana, that worked.

Moonstone - very pretty. Your lower face looks slimmer in the after photo, but I see the biggest change in your eyes. Congratulations on your great results.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
Hi guys,
I took picks of my face today (thanks to my understanding and patient hubby ) and must say they look scary . My NLs and MLs are simply horrible!!!! My eye lids, especially the right one are really scary !!! I so hope Ageless works for me Pray.

Now - a question about exercise #6 - CRUSH. The description says that you need to hold the pose for 10 secs and that you need to repeat it 20 times. 20x10 is 200 secs, or 3.5 minutes. I tried it last night and could not do it for that long. The max I was able to do was to hold the pose for 8 secs and repeate it 10 times. My entire face and my fingers were in so much pain that I couldn't do it for a single additional repeatition.
Am I doing it right? Has anybody else experience this level of muslce fatigue? Or are my facial muscles just unusually weak Shock ?? I guess this would explain all the sagging I am experiencing eventhough I'm farily young Embarassed (44 yrs. old).

Any comment or suggestion would be greately appreciated.

Many thanks,
Rubby

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:06 pm      Reply with quote
Rubby, I would just work up over time if it is very difficult for you.

That is part of the reason I still do the exercises across 2 nights on occasion....my hand are even weaker than my cheeks! Shock They get too pooped from the Day 1 exercises to be able to do Day 2 with gusto.

5% products discount

Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Rubby, i used to really struggle with exercise 6. Holding for 10 seconds 20 times was excrutiating for my cheeks and hands. Then i read a post from Loulou on her Ageless forum where she said it was fine to hold the "crush" for as long as it takes to say "firm smooth cheeks". I find this a lot more comfortable.

Marie
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
Hey

Where do you purchase Ageless from, also I do live in Australia

TIA Smile
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:34 pm      Reply with quote
pal wrote:
Hey

TIA Smile

Book Download
(publishing company)
http://www.lulu.com/content/4463137
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
mpstat wrote:
pal wrote:
Hey

TIA Smile

Book Download
(publishing company)
http://www.lulu.com/content/4463137

Thank you very much Smile
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
marber47 wrote:
Hi Rubby, i used to really struggle with exercise 6. Holding for 10 seconds 20 times was excrutiating for my cheeks and hands. Then i read a post from Loulou on her Ageless forum where she said it was fine to hold the "crush" for as long as it takes to say "firm smooth cheeks". I find this a lot more comfortable.

Marie

I think the 10 second hold may be a miswrite.
milbader
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
The Crunch #6 is also very difficult for me. It took at least 2 weeks before I could even make them move a little bit. It is getting better as the muscle strengthens.
Also, the first 2 weeks it was difficult to find the muscle much less work the muscle. At least now I can grab the muscle and actually feel the exercise working.
I had the hardest time with finger placement for #2 and #3 but Lulu answered the question and now I am on the right track.
It hasn't been easy but I just keep plugging away and hoping for the best.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
Great - good for you. It is definitely worth it. I've been doing facial exercises for over 9 months and still learning how to hold them in different ways and working it better.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:53 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |