Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Vor
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:37 am      Reply with quote
SansSouci572 wrote:
Someone asked if it these exercises stretched their skin and someone else asked about the mouth corners.

For me, I think its making my skin thicker because its getting harder and harder to grab on to it. I have to wear gloves or use an old cotton tee shirt to make a grip to grab my skin or it slips away.
If it were getting stretched out, I would think it would be easier to grab, but it is getting more and more difficult. Its like the skin is more attached to the muscle now, like there is volume.
If you have experienced it you know what I am talking about, its hard to describe though. Its not old deflated skin sitting on bones, its skin on muscles..just like your arms. You can have a flap of fat and skin hanging there which is easy to pull away, but if its muscle its harder to grab and pull away. That happens to your face.

And the mouth turning downwards is the first thing that I noticed on me, it went away. My mouth doesn't turn down anymore.

Next thing I noticed was the skin tightening and my eyes opened up more, which I didn't realize needed improving until it was improved.
How long have you been exercising? Have you seen any improvement in the sag of the under-eye area, like disappearance of fine lines?
SansSouci572
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:29 am      Reply with quote
Vor wrote:
SansSouci572 wrote:
Someone asked if it these exercises stretched their skin and someone else asked about the mouth corners.

Next thing I noticed was the skin tightening and my eyes opened up more, which I didn't realize needed improving until it was improved.
How long have you been exercising? Have you seen any improvement in the sag of the under-eye area, like disappearance of fine lines?

I have only been doing this for a few months, 3 I believe...and I am slack about it. I forget to do them some days, but then will do it twice to make up for it. Which might be better anyway...its how you do body building.

I am only 52, (well, I will be 52 in a week). So I don't have fine lines yet, or sags and bags under the eyes, that is why I was surprised, I didn't know that my eyes could use some opening up. They do look better; they lifted. Maybe I won't get them now...since I am working on it.
Rolling Eyes
breezy42
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:26 am      Reply with quote
After reading everyone's posts, I decided to take the plunge. I started Ageless two days ago, and I like how quick it is. I will update as to my progress. I hope I'm doing the exercises right. I downloaded it for speed and convenience rather than ordering a DVD or book. I saw the video, but it's still hard to tell if I'm doing it right. I hope I have as good results as many of you have had. Smile
mommydearest
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
breezy42 wrote:
After reading everyone's posts, I decided to take the plunge. I started Ageless two days ago, and I like how quick it is. I will update as to my progress. I hope I'm doing the exercises right. I downloaded it for speed and convenience rather than ordering a DVD or book. I saw the video, but it's still hard to tell if I'm doing it right. I hope I have as good results as many of you have had. Smile

Where is that video? I found it once but could not find it again. Thanks.
breezy42
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:10 am      Reply with quote
I sent it to you in a pm since I can't post a link Smile
havana8

Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:52 am      Reply with quote
breezy42 wrote:
I sent it to you in a pm since I can't post a link Smile

breezy, I think you should be able to post links now... Smile
mkr

Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
How do I find the video of the exercises?

5% products discount

Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:12 am      Reply with quote
Hello,

I'm not sure how I should be done the exercise 1 Higher cheeks (page. 64-65 on e book): when I use the muscle to lift the cheeks, I wrinkle my nose, the area under the eyes and the area between nose and lips. It is alright ?
Vor
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:06 am      Reply with quote
vero wrote:
Hello,

I'm not sure how I should be done the exercise 1 Higher cheeks (page. 64-65 on e book): when I use the muscle to lift the cheeks, I wrinkle my nose, the area under the eyes and the area between nose and lips. It is alright ?
It probably is. There's not much to go wrong.
Vor
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
I can't believe how good my smile just started to look Very Happy. I did the kissing exercise and the teeth are finally revealing themselves easily. Pity it won't stay like this.
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:27 am      Reply with quote
Sorry but could someone please direct me to the site this is sold on as I am now wanting to purchase.
Thanks
amelia1730

Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:38 am      Reply with quote
Hi all
Can someone advise me please about the book/dvd for Ageless? Which is best, should I have both and are the downloadable versions OK? Are there any photos anywhere (apart from the couple on the website for Ageless) to demonstrate it's effectiveness?
Many thanks
vero
5% products discount

Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:33 am      Reply with quote
vero wrote:
Hello,

How can I lift my cheeks ? For exemple on the exercise #2 it is write to move the corners of the mouth towards the temple, and on exercise #3 it is write to open the mouth a bit and move the corners of the lips towards the earlobes in a big smile. But for exercise #1 what should I do ?
Vor
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:15 pm      Reply with quote
Just wrinkle your nose I guess.
jjbeacham
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
amelia1730 wrote:
Hi all
Can someone advise me please about the book/dvd for Ageless? Which is best, should I have both and are the downloadable versions OK? Are there any photos anywhere (apart from the couple on the website for Ageless) to demonstrate it's effectiveness?
Many thanks

Hi, Amelia! I have both the book and the DVD, but had only the book for several months before the new DVD was available. I enjoy having both and found, once the DVD came, that my holds were a bit off on a couple of the exercises, so I'm glad I bought it. All of the ordering information is here at the Ageless forum under "Purchase Ageless if You Dare." http://www.louiseannette.proboards.com/index.cgi

I've had much success with this program and my skin has really thickened up as well. Firmed and lifted - I couldn't be happier! Best of luck if you decide to try this one! JJ
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
Does anybody know if the DVD can be played in Australia I do have a multi zone but last I heard was that the dvds werent working. Also Im not very computer compatable and was wondering for those that has purchased the dvd download is that easy to operate?
TIA
ballerina
5% products discount

Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I have the DVD (US Version) and it plays on my multizone. I think there was a problem with the DVDs at first, but Lou Lou replaced all the dud ones. HTH
jjbeacham
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:31 pm      Reply with quote
SansSouci572 wrote:

For me, I think its making my skin thicker because its getting harder and harder to grab on to it. I have to wear gloves or use an old cotton tee shirt to make a grip to grab my skin or it slips away.
If it were getting stretched out, I would think it would be easier to grab, but it is getting more and more difficult. Its like the skin is more attached to the muscle now, like there is volume.
If you have experienced it you know what I am talking about, its hard to describe though. Its not old deflated skin sitting on bones, its skin on muscles..just like your arms. You can have a flap of fat and skin hanging there which is easy to pull away, but if its muscle its harder to grab and pull away. That happens to your face.

And the mouth turning downwards is the first thing that I noticed on me, it went away. My mouth doesn't turn down anymore.

Sansouci, hi! I know exactly what you're describing. When you get a grip, you suddenly have a hand full of thick, tightened, toned and firm skin where yesterday it was just your usual skin. It's kind of a shock, but awfully nice, isn't it? That moment has to be one of the greatest in facial exercising. When you first realize what it's actually doing for you.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:54 pm      Reply with quote
Isn't the position for hands roughly the same for day 1's first 4 exercises? I feel like I have one muscle in my face only and when I grab it, I can do all the mentioned movements :/. At least for the second and the third one, the difference is very small, am I right? Can anyone experienced give me some guidelines?
I'm beginning to like this very much, because I finally found the muscles in my face and they feel stiff.
ballerina
5% products discount

Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
Lou Lou just posted some faqs on her forum and she says there that it doesn't really matter where you grip your face. it says almost any chunk of flesh will do the trick, the muscle has to work harder because the flesh-grip tightens the skin, restricting the amount of ‘give’ in it, making it more difficult to move it.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
That's what I always thought too. I still try to approximate the area of flesh she grams when she demos on the youtube video. (I did not get the DVD.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:45 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone... I just started this the other night. However, I did the first set of exercise, pinching the cheek area and wound up with red marks. Sad Red blotches like broken blood vessels or something. Did I pinch too hard? I admit, I was trying to learn following the DVD and maybe over did it. Or is my skin just too darn sensitive? I feel so silly right now and look funny too, haha

5% products discount

Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:42 am      Reply with quote
Hi WW, there's been people on lou lou's forum who had the same thing and also on the flex effect forum i think. It's not like thread veins and goes away in a couple of days. It's more like a hickey i think.

HTH
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:39 pm      Reply with quote
Definitely helps, thanks! It should be gone by Christmas (I hope!). On the plus side, some of my muscles felt sore after so I know it's going to help in the long run. Now I just need to get back on track exercising the rest of me. That's my early new year's resolution. Smile

5% products discount

Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:47 am      Reply with quote
WW, I hope you do look normal skin again by Christmas.

I think the muscles ache you get is really good because I feel your face fillings out in all the right places, and even the wobbly bits feel firmer, it can't be muscle growth so quickly so I guess this is a bit of swelling?

I know a lot of people have trouble because their hands aches from gripping on, so it's probably best not to squeeze! Cool
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:34 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |