Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:23 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Loulou, I've just put the videos into my Photobucket account. They're hilarious to watch but SO HELPFULL. I'm now more enthused about doing the exercises because I can see exactly what I'm supposed to be doing. That's if I can do them without laughing (sorry!) Laughing

BTW you are absolutely lovely - and thanks for making the video for us.

Keliu, what a lovely post x

Stop laughing immediately! This is a very serious business! Laughing

(((((hugs))

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:39 am      Reply with quote
Just received my book yesterday, read the whole thing last night and am excited to start training! I think I will try the exercises first by themselves, but will look at the DVD later.

Otherloulou, thank you so much for all you're doing! I will contact you soon for the DVD link.

One thing I'm really happy about is that the time commitment for "training" isn't that onerous - especially now when my life is absolutely crazy with the holidays. This is my Christmas present to myself - a new and improved face, eventually! I've been reading all the posts on this topic and hope I start seeing changes in my face soon. I will post about them.

Otherloulou, I love the way you've written the book, your descriptions of the exercises themselves, and your sections on our mental outlook, emotions about our appearance as we get older. Isn't it ironic that as soon as we are comfortable and confident about ourselves and our lives, our looks start to betray us? I believe that affects men, too, not just women. Your expression, feeling "invisible", nails it. Not that my happiness depends on attention - far from that. It's hard to put words on that feeling. Maybe a desire to have our faces better reflect our interior selves. I have to ponder that some more. We all need boosts and I for one will take them wherever I can find them! If my results are a teensy bit of what yours have been, otherloulou, I will be thrilled!

5% products discount

Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:41 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
Hi Colli

I used to have quite a lot of broken veins on my cheeks (which I've since had zapped with electrolysis), but I haven't got any from pinching or pulling my skin. I think there are two different things... the red veins that need professional treatment and the temporary things that you might get from applying too much pressure, like those marks you get from sucking the skin (we used to call them hickeys as teenagers in the UK), which will disappear in a few days. I'm not sure what causes the permanent ones, but pretty certain it's a different kettle of fish altogether LL x

Thank you so much for putting my mind at ease. You're an absolute star! As a UK resident myself, I know exactly what you mean when you mention "hickeys". I've been in the unfortunate position of my boyfriend's Mother pointing one out to me!!! Embarassed

LouLou, your program has been a Godsend. I have been doing the exercises faithfully for over a week now and continue to see ever greater results. I will admit that I've been supplementing your exercises with the infamous "kiss the ceiling" one and the Facial Flex. Nevertheless, my cheeks have definitely lifted, and speaking as someone who has the classic "heavy face", it's been overwhelming to see such improvement in so short a time. My skin looks a lot more firm too. Woo-hoo!
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
LouLou!

I just want to add my 2 cents after watching your vid on photobucket: this is so helpful! Now I know exactly what to do. Actually, it is good enough "as is"!! Your facial expressions and hand gestures are spot on.

...and isn't she lovely???? If you go to the FlexEffect website, you can see her "before" pictures and realize what a facial exercise program can do!!

Bless you for helping us. Now we are no longer the invisible generation. Stand up and ROAR!

fawnie

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
OMG! I want one, I want one..

running to shoot off an email to LouLou... Laughing

YIPPEEEE! It was waiting in my email for me...Thanks LouLou..

OMG!!!! You look unbelievable...Those cheeks.. Shock Shock Shock I'll be thrilled if I can get a quarter of that.. Embarassed

I can't tell you how grateful I am for this video, and how helpful it will be to me, everything is so much clearer...Thank you, thank you, thank you...

Off to get my book and go through the routine the right way ... Very Happy

BIG hugs to ya LL ..

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Alley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
Okay ladies what video????? I can use all the help I can get!!!!! Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
Lawdy Alley, wher've ya bin... Laughing

You can get LouLou's facial exercises download book here for $10.; (paperback available also!)

http://www.lulu.com/content/4463137

Once you buy the download, LL will send you a link to see the 'free' video she made showing all the exercises.....

I give it all a big ole 's thumbs up.. Laughing

There isn't a place in the world we're you'll get more for your 10 bucks, that's for sure!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited to add: It's worth the 10 bucks, just to see her transformation...And OH, those cheeks.. I swear, I can see them *growing* between exercises... I never saw such a transformation... Shock

Is LouLou allowed to put a before and after picture here?

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:56 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Is LouLou allowed to put a before and after picture here?

Kassy, I don't see why not!

And as I said on some other post, this was the BEST $10 purchase I made in 2008, without a doubt.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:58 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Loulou, I've just put the videos into my Photobucket account. They're hilarious to watch but SO HELPFULL. I'm now more enthused about doing the exercises because I can see exactly what I'm supposed to be doing. That's if I can do them without laughing (sorry!) Laughing

BTW you are absolutely lovely - and thanks for making the video for us.

I think LouLou makes a great mime! Very Happy

But the videos were indeed wonderful, and should be a great help to make people. THANKS!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
The videos are great, and in such short turn around time!!! Thank you so much LouLou! Pray
There were two videos for day one and day two. Are videos for extra monthly exercises are coming? No pressure here, just asking Wink
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
mpstat wrote:
The videos are great, and in such short turn around time!!! Thank you so much LouLou! Pray
There were two videos for day one and day two. Are videos for extra monthly exercises are coming? No pressure here, just asking Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing

And maybe a little massage around the eye thrown in ... Pretty please with sugar on top.. Pray

carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:16 pm      Reply with quote
lilome wrote:
I would like to confirm that I also noticed a difference in the shape of my chin after about seven sessions.
Looking in the mirror I realized that its contour was defined and looked like the cute little chin I had when I was really young and my mom always teased me about.

However, I must admit that along with Loulou's exercises I also started doing the "kiss the ceiling" regularly because I find it much easier than the neck exercise included in the book (maybe I just don't understand the instructions because I felt like I was choking the couple of imes I tried to do it - video needed urgently!).

So, I'm not sure which exercise to credit for this good change.

I thought loulou's exercises were predominately working the cheeks? So how does it affect people's chin so much? Unless your doing the occasional one's that have the chin exercises?

I havent noticed my chin looking different but i probably dont take much notice of my chin!

And i agree the video is good enough to be able to see how to do it. You really dont need to go to more trouble loulou making another! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:26 pm      Reply with quote
carolb69 wrote:
I thought loulou's exercises were predominately working the cheeks? So how does it affect people's chin so much? Unless your doing the occasional one's that have the chin exercises?
D

Carol, I only did the chin exercises a total of 4 times when I took my pics. Now I am doing the chin exercise 2x a week.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:13 pm      Reply with quote
I can't see the video. I emailed Lousie but not luck can someone help.
I have bought the book

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:26 pm      Reply with quote
katebargold wrote:
I can't see the video. I emailed Lousie but not luck can someone help.
I have bought the book

Kate, did LouLou email you the link? If not, I am sure she will send it if you PM her.

I couldn't see any posts mentioning that you bought the book, so it needs to come from her directly.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:29 am      Reply with quote
thanks Bethany. I'm just so darn impatient Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:35 am      Reply with quote
Yep i think loulou sent the link to people she's emailed with.

Just send her a PM im sure she'll be happy to send it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:39 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
carolb69 wrote:
D

Carol, I only did the chin exercises a total of 4 times when I took my pics. Now I am doing the chin exercise 2x a week.

Oh okay,thanks:) I havent really got into the occasional extra's yet. I was just looking back at photo's of myself in my 20's. I can see that my lower face seems fuller. And that the area around my chin does look different,kinda fuller. Think ill start adding the chin one in. Ive always though my lower face seems fuller as i got older and wondered why as i havent really put on weight. Ive also got the tiniest bit of extra flesh under my chin now too. Its not a double chin but the jaw line has lost a bit of definition. I hope the jaw exercise fixes that.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:55 am      Reply with quote
Why cant EDS keep the edit function there permanently? Just a thought...

anyways ive just been reading my Ageless book again and can understand now about the changes around the lower faces,jawline. it all makes perfect sense.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:52 am      Reply with quote
I just downloaded it and will pm loulou to get my link to the video. Smile

Very excited to start!

5% products discount

Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:30 am      Reply with quote
Kate, I, too, bought the ebook and emailed LouLou for the video and have not heard anything. I just now sent a second request, so hopefully we'll get the video link soon. I'm just grateful that she is so generous in giving the video instead of charging for it. Exclamation
mb935
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:19 am      Reply with quote
Im waiting for the link to the video too. Once i found it was available I emailed and PMed her.
she must not be around...

But i NEED it!!!! Im putting off the exercises till i get it cause i feel Im sooo wrong in what im doing.

Smile
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:32 am      Reply with quote
I'm here!

Sorry, I went out last night, and I'm in the UK so am asleep all your day! Laughing

They should all be in the post now Cool

5% products discount

Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
LouLou, I just got the video . . . you are such a doll for providing the video to those of us who purchased your book Exclamation I loved the video and it really did help alot. I think you've been very generous with your time and expertise. I hope you sell many books and ebooks - it is really an excellent source for facial exercises. Also, I don't remember how old you are, but you look great. Thanks again - Tammy aka younggma
mom2eloise
5% products discount

Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
I still haven't received the link! I em'd Lou yesterday AM (US time)but still haven't received them Crying or Very sad

Michele

Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:41 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |