Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
karenlee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:46 am      Reply with quote
I have just ordered the Hotspots DVD and eBook. I paid using PayPal.

I am very surprised, an hour later, to have received nothing yet. We are talking a download here, I wonder why the PayPal payment did not trigger a link to a download site? I've never had to wait for an electronic download before...

ETA a bit annoyed about the wait as I wanted to shoot off a session during my morning routine!
karenlee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:15 am      Reply with quote
So I emailed them and received this reply:

Quote:
Sorry you have been waiting for your Hotspots downloads,there has been a slight backlog in our system, but we are processing your downloads now,via our downlad managers , Yousendit.

You should receive the Links within the hour.

So, customer service gets the thumbs up then
sandooch
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:19 am      Reply with quote
karenlee wrote:
I have just ordered the Hotspots DVD and eBook. I paid using PayPal.

I am very surprised, an hour later, to have received nothing yet. We are talking a download here, I wonder why the PayPal payment did not trigger a link to a download site? I've never had to wait for an electronic download before...

ETA a bit annoyed about the wait as I wanted to shoot off a session during my morning routine!

I know how you feel, Karen. The same thing happened to me when I ordered from their old site. It took a couple days to get my download. I hope they iron out the bugs about this soon on their new site.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:00 am      Reply with quote
I finally got my download, several hours after ordering. It should have been an immediate link.

I paid Ł25 for the eBook and DVD. It is not a professional product - home-made video with uhm-ing and ah-ing, which make it bit distracting when trying to focus on the information (it feels like LL is unsure of herself). The pdf has typos. I think they need to clean up the presentation before marketing it.

However, I'm willing to overlook this for the information provided. I bought the original eBook and felt it was a very do-able program.
Lotusesther
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:16 am      Reply with quote
It's part of the charm, I think!

Don't let a couple of typos make you think the info is no good. Because it is. Loulou really knows her stuff and her program works. She's just not very big on glib marketing and putting on a lot of bows and ribbons to make things sell better.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
I agree I think LouLou is great, highly individual and innovative and, after all, slick marketing and packaging isnt something I find genuinley creative and impressive.. there's plenty of it around. Wink
Sovajo
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered the Hotspots program a couple of days ago. Didn't receive the link right away, but did get an email from Ageless Steve, saying I'd be receiving them soon. They arrived a short while after that. Thumbs up for customer service from me too!

I wasn't expecting the DVD to have professional studio-quality production values, and I agree that the fact it's simply-done is part of its charm.

To be honest, typos do bother me, but Lotusesther is right — they don't diminish the value of the information in this program.

I'm with you on this one, Karenlee — in this case, I'll be happy to overlook them for the benefits I expect to get from Hotspots. I'm pleased with my purchase (no buyer's remorse here! Very Happy ) and am looking forward to doing the program.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
I'd be interested in hearing about the results from those of you who've recently bought the Hot Spot exercises after you've been doing them for a while. I know LouLou says you don't need them if you do her original program, but I'm curious to know what different improvements others have made/will make by adding these other moves.

Please come back in a few weeks and update us, will you?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
I would like to say. I bought the dvd and with the June special got the book for free. I did not want the download because I have lost many things before when I have changed my laptop.
I received an email as soon as I ordered. I ordered late Saturday and DVD arrived Tuesday.

I like it, I think LouLou comes a cross as a very genuine person, she is a bit shy I think infront of the camera. She is not a professional actress, she is a real person trying to share her knowledge.

The book came a couple of days later and I am enjoying reading it. If I don't understand the dvd I can refer to the book.
I posted because I think the customer service was fab and fast.

5% products discount

Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:49 am      Reply with quote
We have to hold our hands up and agree with Karen and Ronn that there definitely are typo problems with the Hotspots.

This is because we mistakenly sent out the wrong version of the document. Of course we will send a better Hotspots PDF to everyone concerned.

I very much appreciate the supportive posts here, although Louise was unbearably smiley and cheerful all day because of the lovely, positive things you said. We try not to encourage this as she is unbearable!

Best regards, Ageing Steve

Very Happy
karenlee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:37 am      Reply with quote
Hi Steve

Can you also look at the pdf in terms of instructions - in some places (I think it was the cheek dragging, and in another place, can't quite remember now), it doesn't say how many reps you must do. I have assumed 10, as that is what it is in other exercises, but I think you should say.

Other observations - there are some discrepancies. I think it was the neck (sorry, don't have it available to check right now). It says 20 reps in the video and 10 in the pdf (or the other way around, but you get the idea.)

In one picture, the instructions say to keep your lips together, but the photo shows LL with her lips apart.

Finally, what would be nice is if you could edit the pdf so that the order matches that of the video. It makes it easier to flip between the two - I was playing the video, putting it on pause, then turning to the pdf to do the exercises. I found it a bit of a hassle scrolling up and down the pdf to find the same place, so it would be good if both were in sync.

I was hoping the video would have a section where you could follow along, personal-instructor-style (as opposed to quick instructions for each exercise) (it's more motivating) but it's no biggie.

Thanks
Sovajo
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
I definitely second karenlee's suggestion to have a follow-along segment! It makes it so much easier (for me, anyway) if I can just start a DVD, follow along and not have to worry about counting reps, timing them, etc.

I love that feature on the Ageless DVD — the Daily Gurnalongs!

So please do consider that if you ever do an update.

I'm in agreement with karenlee's other observations and suggestions, too.

As much as I love Ageless and the Hotspots program, just for today I'll restrain myself from saying nice things about it... you know, so as not to make Louise unbearably smiley and cheerful. LOL!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:05 am      Reply with quote
Hi Steve

Could you please post for us how many reps and sets we must do the cheek finger-dragging exercises, thanks. (Page 41 and on in pdf)
Ageless Steve Royce
5% products discount

Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:28 am      Reply with quote
karenlee wrote:
Hi Steve

Could you please post for us how many reps and sets we must do the cheek finger-dragging exercises, thanks. (Page 41 and on in pdf)

Hi Karen,

Sorry, yes its 10 Reps as you thought.

Hows it going, are you just doing the cheek programme, or are you also doing the neck (i.e the full jowl programme?)?

Regards Steve
silver73
5% products discount

Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:58 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone had any good results? Would you mind letting me know what results you go and how long it took?
ballerina
5% products discount

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:36 am      Reply with quote
Silver, do you mean with the Ageless program, or the new Hotspots?

Lots of people have had good results with Ageless, if you look at the first posts on this thread a lot of people posted their progress. I absolutely love it, and can honestly say I look younger and more attractive than I have for years, and most of that is because of Ageless.

I don't know about the Hotspots though. I bought it, but it looks very fierce. I want to work on my neck, but I'm a bit scared! I'd be interested to know if people have got results from this and also how long it took their face to recover from it Anxious
karenlee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:35 am      Reply with quote
ballerina, how long have you been doing Ageless for? How long before you saw results?
karenlee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:09 am      Reply with quote
Hi Steve

Yes, I'm doing the cheek and neck program.

I haven't really got into it yet, been too busy, but I'm planning to get regular with it this week.

I've just scanned thru the hotspots pdf, and it may just be me (eyes burning after all day on the computer), but I couldn't find anything about how often to do the hotspots? Is it a daily thing?

I'm currently doing the regular program (all of it, 10 minutes) every other day, then doing the hotspots 1 day on the w/end to get used to it. I'd like to ramp up the hotspots now, but I'm not sure of the recommended times per week.

Thanks
Ageless Steve Royce
5% products discount

Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Karen,

Louise advises every other day/ 4 times a week as a guide.Hope that helps, good luck and let me know if anything else unclear,i am away at moment but can get online easily

cheers Steve
Ageless Steve Royce
5% products discount

Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
Hi (again) Karen,

Louise just texted me as i asked your question, she also mentioned that as the exercises are pretty hard on the face,taking a couple of weeks break after 3 weeks or a month of doing them ,is also a good approach.

steve
INGLANA
5% products discount

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:10 pm      Reply with quote
Ageless Steve Royce wrote:
Hi (again) Karen,

Louise just texted me as i asked your question, she also mentioned that as the exercises are pretty hard on the face,taking a couple of weeks break after 3 weeks or a month of doing them ,is also a good approach.

steve

Just wanted to say I love the hotspots program ,especially the forhead exs , these exs have done more in the past few days for my frown lines than frownies, surgical tape have done in a year, love you loulou xxx
ballerina
5% products discount

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:24 am      Reply with quote
karenlee wrote:
ballerina, how long have you been doing Ageless for? How long before you saw results?

Hi Karen, cant remember exactly but was about 3 years ago. The changes come slowly for me but now I see I look young like I use to look old without noticing it happen After one month I noticed I was getting lots of compliment about my skin and ppl asking if I lost weight even tho i did not notice any change...then a few wks later I started to see I look better also!

I do ageless once a week now, but not the eye very often.
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:40 am      Reply with quote
INGLANA wrote:
Ageless Steve Royce wrote:
Hi (again) Karen,

steve

Just wanted to say I love the hotspots program ,especially the forhead exs , these exs have done more in the past few days for my frown lines than frownies, surgical tape have done in a year, love you loulou xxx

Inglana
I see from past posts you have been using ageless for a long time. Now you have started on the hotspots as well. Would you say you are getting better, faster results from the hotspots and are you still following the basic ageless excercises as well.
Thanks in advance
Loops

5% products discount

Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:45 am      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
Inglana
I see from past posts you have been using ageless for a long time. Now you have started on the hotspots as well. Would you say you are getting better, faster results from the hotspots and are you still following the basic ageless exercises as well.
Thanks in advance
Loops

Hi,I have been doing facial exs now for going on 12 years, probably done every ex program out there, but I must say I have 2 favourites ,ageless being 1 of the programs.I bought ageless again solely for the hotspots of which I have started and have been doing for the past week or so and love it, but would only recommend anyone doing the hotspots after they have done the ageless program or a intense facial ex program for at least a year. HTH .xxx
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:23 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Inglana. That answer helps me a lot, as I have only just started I will wait.
I am an impatient sort of person but am trying hard not to be. Laughing

Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:09 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |