Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Ageless Steve Royce
5% products discount

Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:43 am      Reply with quote
Hi fitgineer,

I can answer this one...

Things don't go wrong! Like all exercise you can overdo it, but then you just need to stop and let your face recover.

The exercises you're interested in are the day 1s, which are stringy muscles, unlikely to overdevelop. There can be short term wrinkles with eye area exercises, but again, you would only need to rest to de-crease.

Oh, and you're advised not to do the 'crush' exercises if you don't want your cheek to be 'pulled in' .

But none of this is permanent.

All best,

Ageless Steve Cool
fitgineer
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:09 am      Reply with quote
Ageless Steve Royce wrote:
Hi fitgineer,

I can answer this one...

Things don't go wrong! Like all exercise you can overdo it, but then you just need to stop and let your face recover.

The exercises you're interested in are the day 1s, which are stringy muscles, unlikely to overdevelop. There can be short term wrinkles with eye area exercises, but again, you would only need to rest to de-crease.

Oh, and you're advised not to do the 'crush' exercises if you don't want your cheek to be 'pulled in' .

But none of this is permanent.

All best,

Ageless Steve Cool

Hi Steeve,
Thank you for clarifying.
If I were to get both the 30-day program and the basic, how would I transition from the 30-day to the basic? Or do you recommend I just start with the basic since I do not need anything drastic in the short term?
Would the changes achieved on the 30-day program be sustainable by the basic program afterwards?
Thank you!
Fitgineer

5% products discount

Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 23 August 2012
Subject: 30

Hi Fitgineer,

30 days is designed to taper into the regular Ageless programme, so there's no problem there. Using the original programme will continue to lift and rejuvenate the face, it goes way beyond maintenance!

30 day is a bootcamp schedule for producing lvisible, significant results for your efforts in a short time, but I don't think that's what you're aiming for. The original programme will give you everything you need.

A word about 30 day, though. If you did want to make a striking difference to your face in short order, 30 days is currently only 5 pounds sterling (what's that, 7 dollars 50?) It has lots and lots of info and ideas in it, and Louise has spent a *lot* of time and effort on it. We only put it on sale at that price to offer something for experienced ageless users...some people felt that our special offers all favoured new customers, so we put it on sale at way, way under what it's worth.

But you certainly don't need it. Your pic shows a beautiful young woman's face... If that's you, youre already doing lots of things right, and the original programme will be ideal for you.

All best,

Steve
fitgineer
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:24 pm      Reply with quote

Hi Fitgineer,

30 days is designed to taper into the regular Ageless programme, so there's no problem there. Using the original programme will continue to lift and rejuvenate the face, it goes way beyond maintenance!

30 day is a bootcamp schedule for producing lvisible, significant results for your efforts in a short time, but I don't think that's what you're aiming for. The original programme will give you everything you need.

A word about 30 day, though. If you did want to make a striking difference to your face in short order, 30 days is currently only 5 pounds sterling (what's that, 7 dollars 50?) It has lots and lots of info and ideas in it, and Louise has spent a *lot* of time and effort on it. We only put it on sale at that price to offer something for experienced ageless users...some people felt that our special offers all favoured new customers, so we put it on sale at way, way under what it's worth.

But you certainly don't need it. Your pic shows a beautiful young woman's face... If that's you, youre already doing lots of things right, and the original programme will be ideal for you.

All best,

Steve

Hi Steve,

That is not a photo of me, but I will post one in a few hours to explain the exact problem. From Louise's reply however, sounds like the program addresses my exact concern.
I do have one more question though... I may be aiming high here. I know most people don't notice this, but when I smile, my left eye seems to close more than the right, or something in the two eyes symmetry is off. Does the original program have exercises to address regaining muscle/facial symmetry?
Below are photos of myself that express my concern:
When smiling:
Relaxed:
I realize it may not be obvious in these photos, but it bothers me...
Here is another one, also smiling...
Thanks!
Fitgineer

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
I got the new 30 Day Program, and all I can say is, WOW! Louise really did put an awful lot of work into it, and it's pretty amazing. For £5 ($7.85 USD), it's a real steal.

I've been doing Ageless since 2009, but I'm going to do the 30 Day starting September 1. I figure that's a good time to start it, since there are 30 days in September! Smile I'm looking forward to having a lot of fun with it. It contains so much good information, and the way it's written, it will be like having personal coaching sessions with Louise.

I also think it will be nice to have for whenever I want a little change of pace from the regular Ageless routine, or need some motivation and inspiration.

I would advise anyone who's doing Ageless to get the 30 Day Program. Doesn't matter if you're just starting Ageless, or if you've been doing it for a long time, the 30 Day is something you should definitely have in your toolbox. You won't regret the purchase! Very Happy

5% products discount

Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:57 am      Reply with quote
ballerina wrote:
To be fair, I'm a vet at ageless, just bought the 30 day programme. Couple of cool new ex seem good lots of tips and info. And it was low price, I'll read it peoperly later. BUT whats this with charging 250 quid for a lesson. Is that a typo or what . She can't be serious. Confused Confused
I just bought the 30 day program, and I'm a bit disappointed as the exercises seem exactly the same as the original ones, which i have done for years and got good results from. Maybe i missed them, but I could not see any new exercises.
Ageless Steve Royce
5% products discount

Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:42 am      Reply with quote
Hi sigzephyr,

The idea of 30 day is to provide an intense programme using the ageless exercises. It's like we have bench press, squat and another 8 gym exercises and instead of doing them one day on, one off, you have 30 days where you might use super sets or increase the volume of daily work.
30 day allows you to do this and taper into a place where your face arrives significantly improved and also looking relaxed and healthy in a short time.

We think that our core exercises are unbeatable, like the bench press or chin up, so we want to use those apart from combining them with some different exercises to allow for prolonged training in hotspots.

The point of 30 day is partly to offer a deal aimed at people who have already bought ageless. I think ballerina is talking about the new modified version of Crush, which is not the one on YouTube, and some of the mirror/relaxation techniques Louise has added in along the way.

If you would like to follow 30 day, see how much good stuff there is in it and what it achieves for your face, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. If it doesn't work for you, I'll gladly send you the new hotspots exercises with my compliments.

Best regards,

Ageless Steve Smile
Ageless Steve Royce
5% products discount

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:14 am      Reply with quote
Hi Fitgineer,

When asymmetry is caused by muscles working unevenly, you can do a lot to even them up by training them. We do have an exercise for the levator palpebrae, the little muscles that lift the eyelids.

But as you can imagine, Louise, Ellen and I are all looking at your pics and thinking your eyes are pretty wonderful!

All best,

Steve
Ageless Steve Royce
5% products discount

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:20 am      Reply with quote
Sovajo wrote:
I got the new 30 Day Program, and all I can say is, WOW! Louise really did put an awful lot of work into it, and it's pretty amazing. For £5 ($7.85 USD), it's a real steal.

I've been doing Ageless since 2009, but I'm going to do the 30 Day starting September 1. I figure that's a good time to start it, since there are 30 days in September! Smile I'm looking forward to having a lot of fun with it. It contains so much good information, and the way it's written, it will be like having personal coaching sessions with Louise.

I also think it will be nice to have for whenever I want a little change of pace from the regular Ageless routine, or need some motivation and inspiration.

I would advise anyone who's doing Ageless to get the 30 Day Program. Doesn't matter if you're just starting Ageless, or if you've been doing it for a long time, the 30 Day is something you should definitely have in your toolbox. You won't regret the purchase! Very Happy

Hi Ronn,

I'm really happy you're enjoying it. Thank you so much for taking the trouble to post, we do appreciate your positive spirit very much Cool

Regards, Steve
fitgineer
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:44 am      Reply with quote
Hi Fitgineer,

When asymmetry is caused by muscles working unevenly, you can do a lot to even them up by training them. We do have an exercise for the levator palpebrae, the little muscles that lift the eyelids.

But as you can imagine, Louise, Ellen and I are all looking at your pics and thinking your eyes are pretty wonderful!

All best,

Steve

Steve,
Thank you again for the reply and your compliment on my eyes, but the imbalance really does bother to the point of not wanting my photo taken. I hope it is indeed muscle asymmetry so I can work towards balancing it.
So to recap, before I purchase the Ageless if You Dare and the 30 Day program, my main concern is sagging of the mid face and accentuated dark circles as shown in the photos below (which are of myself, unlike the first mid face one I posted):
Assuming my sagging malar fat pad diagnosis is correct, I would focus mainly on Day 1 of the Ageless original program, avoiding the Crush exercise, but I can incorporate the rest as well for preventive measures. Am I understanding Louise and your answers correctly?
Which day in the program would help with my eye asymmetry?
Thank you, I apologize for all the questions!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:37 pm      Reply with quote
Fitgineer,

I saw your posts on another thread. If sagging of the malar fat pads is your biggest concern, I would recommend that you limit your search to Ageless and FlexEffect. Imo, these are the best two programs for this area (though Facial Magic might also be good, too, as it's a resistance exercise program, but I can't comment on it because I don't have it). In other words, I'd steer you away from Facercise and the other programs out there. In my opinion, FlexEffect is better for the eyes than Ageless, but Ageless has time advantages and is less overwhelming for the bginner. Really, though, I don't think you can go wrong starting with either program Smile

Finally, I see what is bothering you with your malar pads--it's subtle so you must be extremely sensitive to small differences. Here's the key--regularless of whether you buy FlexEffect or Ageless: Make sure to focus a bit more on your caput zygomaticum muscles, than your caput infra-orbitale and caput angular muscles. That is, with a bit more development of the caput zygomaticum muscles RELATIVE to your other two caput muscles, you will re-establish higher cheekbones. Also, in your grip for the caput zygomaticum muscle, put your finger as high up on the muscle as you can...near the outer corner of the eye. Finally, don't neglect the outer lower corner of the eye and the part where eye muscle and cheek muscles join ...many people don't realize that this part of the eye muscle plays a key role in creating beautiful high cheekbones. If you do all this, I think you will be golden Smile Best wishes Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:33 pm      Reply with quote
cm5597 wrote:
Fitgineer,

I saw your posts on another thread. If sagging of the malar fat pads is your biggest concern, I would recommend that you limit your search to Ageless and FlexEffect. Imo, these are the best two programs for this area (though Facial Magic might also be good, too, as it's a resistance exercise program, but I can't comment on it because I don't have it). In other words, I'd steer you away from Facercise and the other programs out there. In my opinion, FlexEffect is better for the eyes than Ageless, but Ageless has time advantages and is less overwhelming for the bginner. Really, though, I don't think you can go wrong starting with either program Smile

Finally, I see what is bothering you with your malar pads--it's subtle so you must be extremely sensitive to small differences. Here's the key--regularless of whether you buy FlexEffect or Ageless: Make sure to focus a bit more on your caput zygomaticum muscles, than your caput infra-orbitale and caput angular muscles. That is, with a bit more development of the caput zygomaticum muscles RELATIVE to your other two caput muscles, you will re-establish higher cheekbones. Also, in your grip for the caput zygomaticum muscle, put your finger as high up on the muscle as you can...near the outer corner of the eye. Finally, don't neglect the outer lower corner of the eye and the part where eye muscle and cheek muscles join ...many people don't realize that this part of the eye muscle plays a key role in creating beautiful high cheekbones. If you do all this, I think you will be golden Smile Best wishes Smile

CM, Thank you for your detailed replies, in both threads. I really appreciate it. I was hoping your detail-oriented mind would chime in with some technical, concise terms Smile
I will continue reading the facial exercise threads, this one in particular, to gain more knowledge and have as good as an experience a beginner can with their first exercise program.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:18 am      Reply with quote
Steve/LouLou

Just a quick note to say thanks for the 30 day program. Sorry I didn't answer the email, a bit rude of me, but I've been so busy at work all I have time for is a quick scan of my inbox!

I have now completed week 3 of hotspots, having done 10 sessions (roughly every other day, except once or twice when I was too tired from work).

Prior to starting hotspots, I was doing the normal program, but somewhat erratically (not following any kind of schedule).

I think the results are starting to come - the fine horizontal lines on my forehead are very much finer; 11s still there. My right eyelid is a little firmer; left still droopy, this is my 'sleeping side' and it gets quite squished during the night.

You advised a break after 3-4 weeks of hotspots. I was wondering if it should be a complete break, or can I go on to do the 30 day program right away?

I think I mentioned in another posting, it would be really helpful if LL could make a hotspots follow-along video. I know the holds now, but sometimes a bit of company while I do it would help with motivation. I'd be quite happy to pay for this - LL's prices are reasonable, I have so far purchased the original program, then I purchased 2nd Edition with DVD download (the pdf is very nice, btw, big improvement on the first pdf), and I have purchased the hotspots. I would really like to buy a similar dvd to the 2nd edition set.

Thanks
Karen

BTW I have an asymmetrical face, I'm feeling too lazy/busy to address it now - am I creating a problem for myself by firming up my muscles without addressing this issue? I keep thinking I should be doing extra exercises on one side of my face... (Everything is lower on the right - eyebrows, corner of mouth etc)
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:20 am      Reply with quote
Hi Karen,

It's great that Hotspots is working for you, thanks very much for your positive feedback.

If you lay off training for a bit it gives the face time to rebuild itself and  to show you what you've Your face can't really recover while you're training full tilt, and it's good to see how your face looks at its best. If you're a determined person (and I do admire your spirit in tackling Hotspots on several fronts!), you could just allow a day or two for repair and accept that your face looking a bit scrunched is ok for now.

30 day is more intensive and has a greater volume of work than Ageless, you also do little tiny bits of extra work for the forehead and considerably more work for other areas. It will keep your results coming swiftly while you gear up for more Hotspots.

30 day tapers out in the last few days into a more relaxation-led programme, so that you can go straight back to Hotspots on day 31.

I hear what you say about asymmetry, but you don't need to do more for one side than the other. You just need to think of the weaker side as you perform the exercise, not attempting to focus on it or do anything else but think about it. Bodybuilders use this technique to even up their massive thighs and arms, so it should and does work for eyelids and cheeks. BTW the eyelid muscle levator palpebra is one many people have trouble 'feeling'. It lifts and firms in leaps and bounds when you really get to grips with it.

I have a tremendously asymmetrical face, and much of it is just my bone structure. If ever I'm feeling unhappy with it, I only need to think of two words. Bianca. Jagger. Cool

Warm wishes from Loulou

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:48 am      Reply with quote
Just want to say I received the 30 day programme yesterday and it was a pleasure to read! Louise can make you smile and feel uplifted and optimistic with every paragraph, which is a rare and precious gift!
The programme itself looks very manageable, as soon as the kids start school again I will give it a go and look stunning for my 51st birthday!
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:38 pm      Reply with quote
FWIW, fitgineer, you are a very pretty girl! I would kill or die for those lashes!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:03 am      Reply with quote
karenlee wrote:
... this is my 'sleeping side' and it gets quite squished during the night ...

Karenlee, my face also had that squished look In the morning until I started sleeping on silk. I haven't actually bought a silk pillow case yet, I sleep on an old silk scarf that I wash every 2 days, quick and easy. My skin is no longer squished and my night cream isn't rubbed off onto the scarf as used to happen when sleeping directly on a cotton or poly-cotton pillow case.
fitgineer
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
Immacolata wrote:
FWIW, fitgineer, you are a very pretty girl! I would kill or die for those lashes!

Thank you... I guess there is always something we want to fix about ourselves. Embarassed

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:44 am      Reply with quote
fitgineer wrote:
Immacolata wrote:

Thank you... I guess there is always something we want to fix about ourselves. Embarassed

I am not sure if this has been said, but when your showing pics of just your eyes and not smiling, they are NOT different, so my guess is its not an eye muscle issue, rather, a cheek or smile muscle issue. The only time they are different sizes in the pic, your smiling. A lot of people smile "harder" on one side. I'd spend time practicing smiling with both sides of my face, instead of one. Hope that makes sense.

5% products discount

Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:46 am      Reply with quote
Karen,

Just saw you were asking about a Hotspots gurnalong. Sorry not to have replied before, and yes, we're on to it.

All best wishes,

Steve
fitgineer
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:56 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
fitgineer wrote:
Immacolata wrote:

I am not sure if this has been said, but when your showing pics of just your eyes and not smiling, they are NOT different, so my guess is its not an eye muscle issue, rather, a cheek or smile muscle issue. The only time they are different sizes in the pic, your smiling. A lot of people smile "harder" on one side. I'd spend time practicing smiling with both sides of my face, instead of one. Hope that makes sense.

Tiny, that's brilliant! I never thought of it that way. I tried smiling harder on one side to see if it changes anything, but it didn't... I think I may have also squinted more. I think it makes sense though, since the eye that seems to squint more without my will is on the side with the more pronounced sagging of the malar fat pad... That's the left side, the side that gets hit by sun when I drive daily. Ugh. Looks like my entire face needs re-balancing.
I just purchased the full Ageless package so I am excited to start making progress.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:08 am      Reply with quote
HippoMe wrote:
karenlee wrote:
... this is my 'sleeping side' and it gets quite squished during the night ...

Karenlee, my face also had that squished look In the morning until I started sleeping on silk. I haven't actually bought a silk pillow case yet, I sleep on an old silk scarf that I wash every 2 days, quick and easy. My skin is no longer squished and my night cream isn't rubbed off onto the scarf as used to happen when sleeping directly on a cotton or poly-cotton pillow case.

I sleep with a silk pillowcase too, and it has resolved the sleep creases I used to get. But it doesn't stop my eye from looking generally mushed! I burrow my face really deep into that pillow, trying to escape reality, I think LOL
karenlee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:09 am      Reply with quote
Karen,

Just saw you were asking about a Hotspots gurnalong. Sorry not to have replied before, and yes, we're on to it.

All best wishes,

Steve

Thanks Steve, will look forward to it.
karenlee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:11 am      Reply with quote
otherloulou wrote:
Hi Karen,

It's great that Hotspots is working for you, thanks very much for your positive feedback.

If you lay off training for a bit it gives the face time to rebuild itself and  to show you what you've Your face can't really recover while you're training full tilt, and it's good to see how your face looks at its best. If you're a determined person (and I do admire your spirit in tackling Hotspots on several fronts!), you could just allow a day or two for repair and accept that your face looking a bit scrunched is ok for now.

30 day is more intensive and has a greater volume of work than Ageless, you also do little tiny bits of extra work for the forehead and considerably more work for other areas. It will keep your results coming swiftly while you gear up for more Hotspots.

30 day tapers out in the last few days into a more relaxation-led programme, so that you can go straight back to Hotspots on day 31.

I hear what you say about asymmetry, but you don't need to do more for one side than the other. You just need to think of the weaker side as you perform the exercise, not attempting to focus on it or do anything else but think about it. Bodybuilders use this technique to even up their massive thighs and arms, so it should and does work for eyelids and cheeks. BTW the eyelid muscle levator palpebra is one many people have trouble 'feeling'. It lifts and firms in leaps and bounds when you really get to grips with it.

I have a tremendously asymmetrical face, and much of it is just my bone structure. If ever I'm feeling unhappy with it, I only need to think of two words. Bianca. Jagger. Cool

Warm wishes from Loulou

Thanks, Loulou. I want to start the 30 day program on 1 Sept. My birthday is early November, how many days rest should I allow for so I don't look old and haggard on my b/day?
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:51 am      Reply with quote
Hi Karen,

Ah, birthday date. In that case, I'd suggest going at it a bit differently.

It would be good to have the 2 days off at the end of the 3rd week of the Hotspots, but then pick up Hotspots again and keep at it until there are 5 weeks to go until your birthday, then start the 30 day programme.

This leaves you 5 days, but in reality you won't need them, because the last part of 30 days will focus very much on exercises that don't scrunch your face up or stress it. There'll also be a couple of checkpoints in 30 day where you can assess your face for signs of fatigue well in advance of day 30.

If you're looking great 5 days out, (which you will be!) you could repeat the last week of 30-day to stay fresh, alert and glowing Cool

All best, LL

Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:06 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |