Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Lotusesther
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
karenlee wrote:
So, here is a picture I had taken at the start of hotspots (1 Aug)

And here is the pic I had taken today.

I can already see an eyelift!! I had noticed my one eye lifting a bit, but now I see both have lifted a little.

My NL lines have improved a lot, but the diff did not come out in the photos because of poor light.

My husband, who has been away for a week, kept asking on Friday night if I had done something with my hair, as I looked 'fresh' and 'radiant' LOL.

What a difference in only 1 month!! Well done!
CookieD
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
Lotusesther wrote:
karenlee wrote:

I can already see an eyelift!! I had noticed my one eye lifting a bit, but now I see both have lifted a little.

My NL lines have improved a lot, but the diff did not come out in the photos because of poor light.

My husband, who has been away for a week, kept asking on Friday night if I had done something with my hair, as I looked 'fresh' and 'radiant' LOL.

What a difference in only 1 month!! Well done!

I can see a big difference also. Good job.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
I've been reading through my 30-day program - lots of good info in there. I want to get Hotspots and the original ebook too. Can't wait for next month!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
Bethany, if you see this - I'm curious, are you still a fan of Ageless? I've been doing some back reading on this thread, and was wondering if you still do the exercises?
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:53 am      Reply with quote
karenlee wrote:

Edited to add side view pics:

Week 1:

Week 4:

Karen, sorry for late reply, but it's great that you're looking so good, you've obviously been working consistently at it, and it's paid off. Your eyes in the first pic already look alert and well-shaped, but they look even better now.

Thank you very much for posting your progress.

Hope you're feeling very positive about your birthday.

LL Cool

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
I've only got the regular book, and have been doing exercises for a while. Have to say loving the Ageless so far - you an 'feel' it working (in a good way) and I am already seeing an improvement (possibly building on the foundation work I've already done?).

It took a bit of getting used to not to have to exercise every day but getting used to it and its a relief not to feel guilty about having a day off !
Would love the 30day and hotspots but I'm broke so will stick with the regular e-book. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:07 pm      Reply with quote
otherloulou wrote:
Karen, sorry for late reply, but it's great that you're looking so good, you've obviously been working consistently at it, and it's paid off. Your eyes in the first pic already look alert and well-shaped, but they look even better now.

Thank you very much for posting your progress.

Hope you're feeling very positive about your birthday.

LL Cool

Hi LL

Yes, I've been doing the hotspots consistently (every other day) since 1st August; I had also been doing the normal program (somewhat erratically, ie the whole program as opposed to splitting day 1 and day, and doing that about 2 - 3 times a week) for about a month or so before.

I have guests this weekend, so my face will be having an enforced rest, then Monday I'll be back on the program you suggested.

I'll post another pic on my birthday Smile
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:03 am      Reply with quote
karenlee wrote:

t/j Bethany, I asked on the Ageless thread, but perhaps you don't go there anymore - do you still do Ageless? You were very complimentary of it in the early pages of that thread...

I think Ageless is a great program (I also own flexEffect and Eva Frasier), but I stopped doing facial exercises when I got my Safetox. However, if I were to start back up I would pick up Ageless first.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:00 am      Reply with quote
Bethany

Thats really good to know. I'm guessing you are having better results with the safetox than doing the exercises - is that right?

I think my sons would think me mad wearing that device around the house, they'd think I was Wonder Woman! LOL.
bethany wrote:
karenlee wrote:

t/j Bethany, I asked on the Ageless thread, but perhaps you don't go there anymore - do you still do Ageless? You were very complimentary of it in the early pages of that thread...

I think Ageless is a great program (I also own flexEffect and Eva Frasier), but I stopped doing facial exercises when I got my Safetox. However, if I were to start back up I would pick up Ageless first.
grrreta

Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:38 am      Reply with quote
first of all: hello everybody, i'm new here. I've been following some of the threads for a while, but now I made an account because I feel the need to tell you - especially sandooch and karenlee - how incredibly awesome your pictures are. I couldn't believe my eyes (and yours Wink ) when I found them yesterday night.

i had already decided to undergo some kind of plastic surgery to lift my extremely saggy brows and eyelids, but now that i've seen your pictures i have new hope that something else than surgery can actually help me. If my results are only half as great as yours, I'd be completely satisfied. Thank you so much for sharing your experiences here and preventing me from having surgery too early Smile
pinkiebrie@yahoo.com
5% products discount

Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:26 am      Reply with quote
Hello, I am a new poster too, just joined today. Reading here made me decide to purchase the Ageless If You Dare programme for the computer. I've only had it for 3 days but i just absolutely love it. I did the excercises 3 or 4 times the first 2 days just practicing and trying to learn so my face has really had a workout. I saw an improvement right away by looking more awake and alert. My face is a little more lifted, eyes a little wider overall a more plumper look so i am very encouraged. I'm 65 years old. I have facercise and facial magic and the flexaway device that i never stuck with but none of them gave the results as soon as this. I guess it's never too late. My goals are to continue with lifting and plumping, to reduce the nasal labial fold lines and fill out the lower cheeks, and continue to widen the eyes. So much fun. Does anyone do the excercises 2 times a day?
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:29 am      Reply with quote
is this Loulou's website? : http://www.agelessifyoudare.org/

Thank you
Ageless Steve Royce
5% products discount

Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:52 am      Reply with quote
Hi daler,

Yes,it is Louise let's me answer these questions without consultation.

Cheers, Steve
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:56 am      Reply with quote
Ageless Steve Royce wrote:
Hi daler,

Yes,it is Louise let's me answer these questions without consultation.

Cheers, Steve

Ok thank you Steve!
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
pinkiebrie@yahoo.com wrote:
Hello, I am a new poster too, just joined today. Reading here made me decide to purchase the Ageless If You Dare programme for the computer. I've only had it for 3 days but i just absolutely love it. I did the excercises 3 or 4 times the first 2 days just practicing and trying to learn so my face has really had a workout. I saw an improvement right away by looking more awake and alert. My face is a little more lifted, eyes a little wider overall a more plumper look so i am very encouraged. I'm 65 years old. I have facercise and facial magic and the flexaway device that i never stuck with but none of them gave the results as soon as this. I guess it's never too late. My goals are to continue with lifting and plumping, to reduce the nasal labial fold lines and fill out the lower cheeks, and continue to widen the eyes. So much fun. Does anyone do the excercises 2 times a day?

I don't do them all 2x a day but I do find myself doing the eyelift or lip one at random times during day.
Welcome to the forum. I like you had tried others and could not stick with them too complex, too long, too much effort but I love these by LouLou and I do them regularly.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
The exercises make such sense. It's amazing how you feel the muscle you grip grow over time.But what I love most about Loulou's Ageless programme is that it not only adresses the muscle but the mind and soul as well. It lifts up more than skin and muscle.
Sovajo
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
Lotusesther wrote:
The exercises make such sense. It's amazing how you feel the muscle you grip grow over time.But what I love most about Loulou's Ageless programme is that it not only adresses the muscle but the mind and soul as well. It lifts up more than skin and muscle.

Well said, Lotusesther — I couldn't agree more!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:16 am      Reply with quote
I haven't started on my 30 day yet, I'm looking for a good skinbrush and have to figure out how I'm going to do it - I do the full workout, at least 3 times a week. I'm not doing any other exercises, only Ageless at this point.

I am reading the ebook now - lots of good stuff! I like the tone of the writing too - explains the science without sounding geeky or off-putting.

I can't believe the picture of Elinor Glyn - 78 years old and looks like she's in her 30s! This is very uplifting - I know that this was pre-Ageless, in 1943 I think, but still proves the simple fact that facial exercise works!

LouLou darling, thank you for being born!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:28 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
Bethany

Thats really good to know. I'm guessing you are having better results with the safetox than doing the exercises - is that right?

I think my sons would think me mad wearing that device around the house, they'd think I was Wonder Woman! LOL.
bethany wrote:
karenlee wrote:

I wouldn't say better results, but they did show up faster with the Safetox and with less effort because I just wore the headband. But Ageless is FAR cheaper, and a more well rounded program designed for your entire face. If you have the time and the self discipline to keep doing it, Ageless is probably the better bet.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:13 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I have the original e-book with all the explanations... and I thought the 30 day was good to buy...
After purchasing and checking... no, the original e-book has all the exercises, and on the 30 day programme there is no other exercise, except just maybe one... I personally don't think it is worth the purchase of the 30 day programme,... it IS worth purchasing the original programme though with great explanations and good results.
Can't quite understand why the 30 day programme has been pushed, ... you do need the original to understand the exercises... if you just buy the 30 day you may not understand how to do the exercises,... it is for people like me who have already purchased the original. Would like to make that clear and don't understand why that is not clear on the web of Ageless... If you don't have the original ex. you can't understand what the 30 day is on about!!
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:52 pm      Reply with quote
I thought that it was clear on the website. It says,

"A little boost to use with the Ageless programme..."

and

"To use *****alongside the Ageless programme*****.."

Even before, when the 30-day was on sale, it was pretty clear that it was for those who already had Ageless.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:42 am      Reply with quote
Sorry, I'm aware as I read myself that I sounded too negative.
True, it is clear on the site. It's just that when I purchased I must have been in a rush to get the 30 day programme, and I didn't stop to read it all... Smile
Ageless Steve Royce
5% products discount

Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:45 am      Reply with quote
A Tester, just wanted to thank you for that post. It's very cool of you to write so openly.

Steve
Ageless Steve Royce
5% products discount

Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:18 am      Reply with quote
Just so you know, the price of the Ageless programme will be going up considerably on 13th September. They will return to their previous prices, which means a very steep price rise. There'll be a week's amnesty for eds members after that, but the basic prices will be going up for good!

Regards,

Steve
ballerina
5% products discount

Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
just seen the new Ageless prices and they are ridiculous! How can it almost double in price overnight? I an a fan of Ageless and used it for over 3 yrs. I would've bought hotspots because i hav liked the exercises but cant afford it until next month when the price will be much higher. They pressure ppl into buying something they can't afford. Also they expect ppl to pay £250 for a lesson,do they think we are millionaires or dumb to pay that
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:53 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |