Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
azumma
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
CookieD wrote:
Tanna wrote:
How can I download Loulou's facial exercises? I'm new at this and not sure what to do. I have major marionette lines that need help.

Hi Tanna, you can buy the program below. You can either buy the electronic copy or the hard copy.

http://www.agelessifyoudare.org/buy-ageless/

http://www.agelessifyoudare.org/buy-ageless/book-dvd-hard-copy/
any free website to download??
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:35 am      Reply with quote
azumma wrote:
any free website to download??

That would be stealing.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:19 am      Reply with quote
Update!

First, the Crush: in the book, Lou Lou says that at first the Crush will suck in your cheeks. Some have been displeased with this change and say that they look gaunt. In the book, she advises that this may happen, but that if you like this look, at this point you should stop and do the Crush as an occasional exercise, to keep that sucked in look. If you keep doing it, eventually the muscle begins to build, and your cheek will fill out.

This is what is happening to me at this point. I don't look gaunt or tired. Good thing, too, since I've lost a lot of weight. If I had not been doing Ageless, my jowls would probably be floating around my boobs by now! As it is, my cheeks are much firmer and a bit fuller, while keeping the definition that I like so much. The lower cheeks have filled out which has counteracted the weight loss.

As it is, my cheeks are up where they're supposed to be, or almost - I figure another 6 months will do the trick. My jowls are much, much firmer. My lower cheeks (sides of my mouth) are starting to pick up the pace a little - the "Sexy Beast" exercise has really helped there. Naso labials are long gone, except when I smile. My mouth - I love the changes there. My lips turn up at the corners now, look much fuller, and I have regained the ridge around the lip line that I thought was long gone.

If I thought I could tell a difference before, I'm really telling it now!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
Immacolata wrote:
If I had not been doing Ageless, my jowls would probably be floating around my boobs by now!

You cracked me up with that one! LOL!

Thank you for the positive and inspiring update — that's really good to hear. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
Anyone with the 'Hotspots' programme. From what I've read and seen on the video download I can't find how often it is recommended to do these ex. I do understand by what Loulou mentions on the text that she doesn't really recommend them as a usual pattern as it is quite enough with her normal programme, but it may interest anyone who would not mind going through a not quite a good face period for a short while,... Yet I still can't find how often the 'Hotspots' are supposed to be done, and wondering how often to do them without looking tired but with still getting results.
My main concern are forehead and eyes, and that is what made me purchase the 'Hotspots'.
I'm really impressed by the wrinkle free forehead and eye area of Loulou, but wondering how often I'm supposed to exercise to achieve that line-less look!
TIA for any clarifying about this.
Newbirgirl

Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:24 am      Reply with quote
Hi there;

I am a longtime follower, but a complete new member here. I only registrered because I wanted to share how impressed I am by the Ageless programme. I am 47, healthy, has never smoked and has stayed out of the sun. But in the last 3 years my looks has deteriorated. Not with wrinkles, but with sag: early jowls, slightly sagging cheeks, my upper lip getting thinner, marionette lines developing, nasiolabial folds getting deeper, holllow, yet baggy eyes, slightly sunken right eyebrow and lines and crows feet developing. Plus my skin tone was getting blotchy. This spring I consulted a plastic surgeon in order to get a moderate facelift + liposuction to help with double chin, sagging cheeks and jowls. But I gave it up due to risks and costs and tried to live with my changing face instead. But looking in the mirror was disencouraging, and I am sure you have to be a woman to understand what it means to look in the mirror and see a ruin of your former self, knowing that it will only get worse.

But then 5 weeks ago I started the ageless-programme, encouraged by this forum. I have done exercise 1-5 and 6-10 in alternate days, supplemented by doing Carole Maggios eye exersises and the "Kiss the Cealing" excersise every day. I have also started massaging and drybrushing my face as recommended in Ageless. And what a miracle it has been! I do not look perfect, far from, but I look better! My skintone is fresher and more even, the hollows under the eyes are filling out, my right eyebrow has raised, my cheeks has started to lift, my marionette lines and NL-folds are better, my double chin is firmer and the greatest miracle: my sagging, loose cheeks and jowls look much better. And the best part is that when I look in the mirror I see my younger self looking back. I know that if I continue to follow a progamme, I will look a little better with every day. I know I sound like a commercial, and I am sorry about that. I cannot compare with other facial exercise programmes: I might have got the same results with any of them. But now I can look in the mirror and feel uplifted, because I am doing something that actually helps me look a little better every day instead of looking worse. And I am so grateful for that. So thank you to everyone on this thread whose posts encouraged me to start doing something.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:17 am      Reply with quote
This is wonderful to hear! I know exactly how you feel, as I am experiencing the same thing myself.
You have begun a wonderful journey - and it just keeps getting better and better!

5% products discount

Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:17 am      Reply with quote
I recently got filler under my eyes and love it, but I don't want to lose the cheeks I've gained from doing the Ageless exercises for the past few months. Do you think the cheek exercises would dissipate the filler more quickly? Obviously I would stay away from the eye exercises.
thank you.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
Unfortunately, yes - the more you move it, the faster it will dissipate.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
However, filler under the eyes is one place that it takes a long time to dissipate, one reason being that it is placed somewhat deeply.

I know that with facial exercise you will be moving & possibly manipulating that area more than a non-adherant, but I think you will be OK. With the results from Ageless, plus the benefits of HA filler you really have the best of both worlds - our foremothers would have been so happy to have our options.

Don't forget that hyalauronic acid fillers are known to stimulate fibroblasts and in a small way can redensify tissues. Many people find that with long term use the need for the same volume per injection is decreased.

Doesn't Ageless also rebuild the areas you exercise? I would like to see what your double whammy approach can do!
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:36 am      Reply with quote
Two questions:

(1) Is the advanced program still being sold? If so, where on the website is it?

(2) For the second edition of the program, only the book is different, but the DVD is the same as for the first edition--is that correct?

Thx Smile

Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:19 am      Reply with quote
Just an update from a 47 year old now 7 weeks into Ageless supplemented with massage, dry-brushing and tanaka facial massage twice daily: The progress I described the 13th December continues and I look better and better with lifted and more sculpted cheeks and lifted brows. Jowls, marionette lines and double chin continues to disappear and I look and feel so much better. My skin has come alive and is glowing again. I look like I did in my early fourties now and I am so happy about that. It as been years since I wanted to be photographed, but this Christmas I did not shy away from the cameras, and I looked good! My lines under the eyes are still stubborn, but I am working on it. Cant wait to see how I look when I pass the three-months mark. I just want to stress that you do not have to be young to look better fast with ageless: progress has been fast and steady for me too.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:36 am      Reply with quote
LOL - newbiegirl, I didn't shy away from cameras at Xmas either but my family is so used to me forbidding photographs that they didn't even try!

Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:32 am      Reply with quote
LOL Immaculata - you have a more considerate family than me: My family has been very persistent over the years in trying to photograph me - usually in frog-perspective Rolling Eyes But this year i just wanted to show off my cheekbones and i did not even think about it. Thank you, Loulou and board!
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:29 pm      Reply with quote
cm5597 wrote:

(1) Is the advanced program still being sold? If so, where on the website is it?

I had the same question and wrote to Steve - yes, they still have the Hot Spots programme, they are redoing the site and haven't put the links up yet. If you want the programme, send him an email and he'll send you a link.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
ATester wrote:
Anyone with the 'Hotspots' programme. From what I've read and seen on the video download I can't find how often it is recommended to do these ex. I do understand by what Loulou mentions on the text that she doesn't really recommend them as a usual pattern as it is quite enough with her normal programme, but it may interest anyone who would not mind going through a not quite a good face period for a short while,... Yet I still can't find how often the 'Hotspots' are supposed to be done, and wondering how often to do them without looking tired but with still getting results.
My main concern are forehead and eyes, and that is what made me purchase the 'Hotspots'.
I'm really impressed by the wrinkle free forehead and eye area of Loulou, but wondering how often I'm supposed to exercise to achieve that line-less look!
TIA for any clarifying about this.

Just reposting myelf. Smile See if I can get an answer.
TIA.
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
Immacolata wrote:
cm5597 wrote:

I had the same question and wrote to Steve - yes, they still have the Hot Spots programme, they are redoing the site and haven't put the links up yet. If you want the programme, send him an email and he'll send you a link.

Ah, I meant to say the bootcamp program, not the hots spots program. But thanks for looking into this and chiming in with the answer Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:56 am      Reply with quote
Hi,

I know that facial exercises are supposed to help with lift, but has anyone had success with Ageless and plumping out the face (well, the illusion of, at least, as I know it won't replace any lost fat).
At first I thought it was premature sagging, but after more research and comparing photos, I believe I am dealing with a case of facial lipoatrophy. I am not keen on the idea of starting filler treatments at 27. I have been doing Ageless on and off, but with my face thinning out (I literally lost my cheeks and hollowed out the eye area in a matter of a year, and I believe it's a result of extreme dieting for one of my fitness competitions, which I am no longer pursuing), I feel that my muscles keep showing through more rather than my face becoming smoother. I am getting more and more depressed... I am going to see a doctor, but my last blood tests all came out normal, and my primary care physician dismissed my concerns saying I either have a sinus infection (not the case) or I need to rest. I now eat everything and supplement accordingly, I would like to think I have a healthy, balanced diet. My body is back to normal, although still fit and toned, about 15% body fat, but my face seems to keep losing fat, and it makes me look much older for my age.

I started the 30 day Bootcamp on Jan 1st. I doubt I will see any plumping in 30 days, but I figured I'll give it a try.

Has anyone seen any filling out of the eye hollows and mid face (especially if you had a thin, flat face prior to Ageless), and about how long did it take to see results? Or has anyone with a thin face (low amount of fat) noticed that after performing Ageless, their facial muscles were more obvious and not aesthetically pleasant?

Thank you in advance!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
I know that in my case, the exercises have prevented sagging. I've lost a lot of weight so my face is much thinner now, but it's much firmer. My bucchinators (sp?) were really sucked in a for a while but my cheeks have fattened up a little bit. I think that's a result of my lower cheeks being pulled up off of my jaw back to where they belong! LOL But I still have my definition so I'm very happy with this change.

Every face is different though, and I have no knowledge of the condition that you reference. I would recommend that you contact Steve or Lou Lou through the Ageless site. It may well be that she knows something about this condition. Good luck sweetie!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:00 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Immacolata.
What I'm referring to is gauntness as a result of fat loss in the face, particularly the eye area and mid-face/cheek area. I read somewhere on the forum that Ageless is known to cause gauntness, and if that's the case, I don't need any more of this condition...

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
The Crush can initially cause a gaunt look, but as the muscle gets stronger, it begins to build and fill out. There's also a modified version of The Crush that you can do if you don't want to go through the gaunt-looking period. I believe that the video is on Youtube, let me know if you want it and I'll hunt it down.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:03 am      Reply with quote
I've actually avoided Crush all together. I didn't know there is a modified version. What does the modified version do? Thank you Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:46 am      Reply with quote
Here you go:

http://youtu.be/Y8EJGR1wrpY

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:04 am      Reply with quote
Thank you! I tried it last night, wow, my cheeks got tired!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:50 pm      Reply with quote
My new years resolution was to get back to doing these and STICK with it. Well what a fabulous start, my computer crashed in December and I had to reboot it too factory. So fast forward, I finally decide to start my "resolution of a few weeks ago" and lo and behold all my stuff's gone Shock !!!! ok pm'd steve, hopefully, he can re-send my programs and I can try try try to keep my resolution.

While I do think fantastic skin care can do a lot, I do not think it can touch our muscles, hince my resolution to get past a week... Wink

Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:31 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |