Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
momtofive
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
I was reading some earlier posts and saw mention of a 30 day boot camp. I ordered the 37.00 usd dvd download, however, do not see the 30 day boot camp version for sale on the sight. Am I missing it or is it no longer offered?
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
You should ask on the Ageless site. There's a contact us link.

5% products discount

Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
How long did it take for marionette lines to disappear?
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
They won't disappear overnight, but keep at it, along with a good skin care routine, and your lines will diminish. Mine did! I still have them around my mouth but they are much shorter and softer than they were. I intend to buy a dermastamp to hurry things along!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:57 am      Reply with quote
I didn't have MLs but NLs, and just always thought they would be there as my mother had them, and her mother etc and they did lessen with various facial exericse programs, but like Immacolata says, they didn't disappear over night, and it took time, so take heart, it will happen when the time is right!
silver73
5% products discount

Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:09 am      Reply with quote
Sorry just want to check I am doing this right. Is this how the ageless schedule should look?

Monday day 1 exercises
Tuesday day 2 exercises
Wednesday rest day
Thursday day 1 exercises
Friday day 2 exercises
Saturday rest day
Sunday rest day
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
Yup - that's it! Of course you can add in a day or two if you like, but it is important to give your face at least a day of rest, so you're on the right track!

5% products discount

Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks very much for that. Do you mind me asking what your routine is? I want to do Ageless as many times a week as possible but also want to rest my face if it helps with the result.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
I do the full routine on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays usually.

5% products discount

Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
Hi sorry does that mean that you do day 1 and day 2 exercises on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and have Tuesday,Saturday and Sunday as rest days?
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
I do the full routine, both days. I do this on Monday, on Wednesday, and on Friday.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
I'm very happy with CFF which I've been doing for a year and notice my face looks plumper and more youthful than before but I still have some NLs I'd like to get rid of. Would it be worth supplementing my program and buying Lou lou's?
Does anybody have experience in comparing the two?
As I said I am very happy with CFF but still have minor NLs which is because the shape of my face tends towards that.
Thanks
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
I can't speak for Carolyn's program, as I have never used it, so I can't compare the two.

But my NL lines were pretty deep and long - and now they're practically gone because of Ageless.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:32 am      Reply with quote
Immacolata- I just got the pdf online- when you say you do the full routine 3 times a week does that include the occasional exercises?

Thanks!
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:37 am      Reply with quote
I do the occasional exercises in Monday's routine, usually. When I remember.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:29 pm      Reply with quote
momtofive wrote:
I was reading some earlier posts and saw mention of a 30 day boot camp. I ordered the 37.00 usd dvd download, however, do not see the 30 day boot camp version for sale on the sight. Am I missing it or is it no longer offered?

Hi, I've been checking out the new site and I can't see the 30 day boot camp, neither the Hotspots programme. So I don't think you're missing it, just not on offer now as you say.
Nonie aka AD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:23 am      Reply with quote
riverdance wrote:
Okay....you've convinced me to try the facial exercises TheresaMary! Thank you! I just hope I see an improvement in my marionette lines soon...I'm utterly depressed about them and don't even want to go out in public! I know it sounds crazy but I feel like people are staring at them Rolling Eyes Anyway, I like Tom's H's program but I think it's more designed for men. I sent him an email and he referred me to Carolyn's FF program. He said her program was geared more towards women and the build one can achieve from her program was softer, more feminine. I certainly appreciate his honesty and great customer service! As I do Carolyn's! I've sent her a couple of emails and she got back to me within an hour!! I've sent several to Carole Maggio and LouLou and have yet to hear back! That speaks volumes, don't you think? Have you tried Carolyn's program? Has anyone out here? What did you think and what were your results?

riverdance I have been doing Carolyn's program since January 2007 and I'm very happy with it. I've had very good results with it. I also do Tom's program when I find on a day I planned to do CFF, I'm short of time. I love Tom's program too. Like you, I appreciate both their customer service and honesty.

VirginiaWhite wrote:
I'm very happy with CFF which I've been doing for a year and notice my face looks plumper and more youthful than before but I still have some NLs I'd like to get rid of. Would it be worth supplementing my program and buying Lou lou's?
Does anybody have experience in comparing the two?
As I said I am very happy with CFF but still have minor NLs which is because the shape of my face tends towards that.
Thanks

virginiawhite Jaana who had been doing CFF then joined EDS did try Ageless. She shared her experience somewhere in this thread (you probably could find her post by doing a search for Ageless with her as the poster) or you could send her a PM so she can fill you in.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:12 am      Reply with quote
ATester wrote:
momtofive wrote:

Hi, I've been checking out the new site and I can't see the 30 day boot camp, neither the Hotspots programme. So I don't think you're missing it, just not on offer now as you say.

For questions like this, you should always contact Ageless. This isn't an official thread or anything, and they don't stop by on a regular basis.

http://www.agelessifyoudare.org/contact/

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:05 am      Reply with quote
I second Immacolata's advice to you - go straight to the source here (or via Steve) and you'll get a better answer and at least you will know for sure!
Immacolata wrote:
ATester wrote:
momtofive wrote:

For questions like this, you should always contact Ageless. This isn't an official thread or anything, and they don't stop by on a regular basis.

Tankeryanker
5% products discount

Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
Ageless Customer Service

Has always been spot on for me. I recent contacted them asking if I could re-download the video that I bought back in 09.

Next morning there was the link in my email box.
Tankeryanker
5% products discount

Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
Surprised
silver73
5% products discount

Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
I downloaded Ageless a couple of weeks ago and got a document with the 30 day boot camp instructions. It just tells you which exercises to do which day.

I have started doing day 1 and day 2 exercises on the same day but having a days rest inbetween.

Was wondering if the 30 day bootcamp is for beginners or not?
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
I second Immacolata's advice to you - go straight to the source here (or via Steve) and you'll get a better answer and at least you will know for sure!
Immacolata wrote:
ATester wrote:
momtofive wrote:

LOL,
I was merely stating the fact, here, for other readers to know, that nowadays I don't see the 30 day or Hotspot up for sale,... I have contacted them directly for some questions I have about Hotspots which I purchased when it was up... I did ask a question about it here, and got no answer so I contacted them directly.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:19 am      Reply with quote
Hi ATester

Sure I am sorry if my post suggested otherwise, was simply suggesting people contact them directly. I don’t see the 30 days or hotspots thing up for sale either – but also sometimes in the past I’ve read things here posted b y others and so learned its always better to get it from the horses mouth (so to speak!).

ATester wrote:
LOL,
I was merely stating the fact, here, for other readers to know, that nowadays I don't see the 30 day or Hotspot up for sale,... I have contacted them directly for some questions I have about Hotspots which I purchased when it was up... I did ask a question about it here, and got no answer so I contacted them directly.
silver73
5% products discount

Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:22 am      Reply with quote
Could anyone let me know how long it took for the hollows under the eyes to start improving?

Mine are not dreadful but are noticeable. The funny thing is that there is hollowing about my cheekbones but also a bit of puffiness if that makes sense?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:11 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |