Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
mansi123
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:03 am      Reply with quote
Hello All,

I am doing the ageless program since last 2 years.. I am 41 years old.. I am not getting the lift that I am looking for specially around eye area and the upper cheeks.. Please can someone advice me on what to do? Shall I do eyes and cheeks every day instead of every other day?

I know ageless does not have a forum, so i was wondering if i can post my picture here and all the knowledgeable ladies and can guide me as what to do next.. please can you help?

Thanks,
Mansi
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
mansi123 wrote:
Hello All,

I am doing the ageless program since last 2 years.. I am 41 years old.. I am not getting the lift that I am looking for specially around eye area and the upper cheeks.. Please can someone advice me on what to do? Shall I do eyes and cheeks every day instead of every other day?

I know ageless does not have a forum, so i was wondering if i can post my picture here and all the knowledgeable ladies and can guide me as what to do next.. please can you help?

Thanks,
Mansi

You can do extra reps of the first 4 exercises. I do about 40 instead of 20 of each. I just do them until it starts to burn and then do 10 more.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:55 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Immacolata,

will try taht and let you know how this goes..

Thanks!

Mansi
otherloulou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:14 am      Reply with quote
Mansi, stay happy, you'll continue to lift your face over days months and years. The face adapts to appropriate exercise the way the body does... It's an ongoing process.

You might want to try to massage in a more structured and systematic way than the original program describes. I'm happy to send you the Ageless massage book.

However, the crucial factors are to allow enough time after exercise for your face to rebuild and adapt. It takes adequate rest to look relaxed and lifted. Also allow yourself to enjoy the progress you've made so far instead of trying to measure up to an ideal. Your face lights up when you're happy with it, sags a bit if you're disappointed, so keep your chin up !!!

LL

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:55 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Louise,

Thanks you to much for such an beautiful and important piece of advice. I believe we all know it , but just need a constant reminder. and Thank you for reminding it to us..

Regards,
Mansi

otherloulou wrote:
Mansi, stay happy, you'll continue to lift your face over days months and years. The face adapts to appropriate exercise the way the body does... It's an ongoing process.

You might want to try to massage in a more structured and systematic way than the original program describes. I'm happy to send you the Ageless massage book.

However, the crucial factors are to allow enough time after exercise for your face to rebuild and adapt. It takes adequate rest to look relaxed and lifted. Also allow yourself to enjoy the progress you've made so far instead of trying to measure up to an ideal. Your face lights up when you're happy with it, sags a bit if you're disappointed, so keep your chin up !!!

LL
essentialdayspabro
5% products discount

Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
Hello,
can any of the exercises help to make your cheek fuller for unsymmetrical cheeks, where one is fuller than the other when smiling? would you recommend to focus on an exercise, and use one cheek only rather than two?
mansi123
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:50 am      Reply with quote
Hi All,

I have just relaised that when I do the first four exercises of ageless, the lines very close to the corner of my mouth start looking more pronounced immediately after that.. Why it is so? am I doing anything incorrectly. Shal I stretch the skin outwards so as to prevent the formation of lines close to corners on mouth when performing those exercises..

Please can you advice..

Thanks,
Mansi
sigzephyr
5% products discount

Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
The Ageless website seems to be down. Is it just me?
mansi123
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
Andcould this be because of wrinkle formation before the healing as Louise describes in her website?

Looks like that

Mansi

mansi123 wrote:
Hi All,

I have just relaised that when I do the first four exercises of ageless, the lines very close to the corner of my mouth start looking more pronounced immediately after that.. Why it is so? am I doing anything incorrectly. Shal I stretch the skin outwards so as to prevent the formation of lines close to corners on mouth when performing those exercises..

Please can you advice..

Thanks,
Mansi
snookydoops
5% products discount

Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:57 am      Reply with quote
Hi @loulou

Back in 2010 I ordered AIYD book and dvd. But I didn't use it. I have it still on my backup disc.

Earlier this year (I think) I ordered hotspots and you kindly sent me 3rd edition.

I had an IT calamity and have lost all emails for two years and hard drive that wasn't backed up. So I have the old version, but none of the newer stuff.

I'm so terribly sorry to be an inconvenience but I'm raring to get going again, especially after seeing you recent photograph in which you look amazing. Could you send me the downloads again please? Sorry!!

Also, I'm interested to know...

does it get worse before it gets better? What can I expect to see?

Thanks
S
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
snookydoops wrote:
Hi @loulou

Back in 2010 I ordered AIYD book and dvd. But I didn't use it. I have it still on my backup disc.

Earlier this year (I think) I ordered hotspots and you kindly sent me 3rd edition.

I had an IT calamity and have lost all emails for two years and hard drive that wasn't backed up. So I have the old version, but none of the newer stuff.

I'm so terribly sorry to be an inconvenience but I'm raring to get going again, especially after seeing you recent photograph in which you look amazing. Could you send me the downloads again please? Sorry!!

Also, I'm interested to know...

does it get worse before it gets better? What can I expect to see?

Thanks
S

You might do better to post your questions at the Flex Effect forums, where LouLou has a forum. Their website is apparently down and I haven't seen here in a few weeks.

I can answer your last two questions, though. I haven't heard of anyone experiencing "worse before better" and results really depend on the individual. I started seeing results very quickly, especially in my cheeks. The difference was pretty amazing. I don't post pics of myself on the Web, so you'll have to take my word for it, but I promise you I don't work for Ageless and I am honest! Smile

Also, I've only ever used the old version. It was more than enough for me.

Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:01 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone had any prob;em on dowloading Ageless if you Dare? I went to LouLou's web site,purchased it and have not been able to dowload it.I have been sent a link that does not works too.it says that expired.
I have contacted her several times over the last 12 months and had no reply.I paid for it and can not have it at all!
Can anyone help me here?
SarahStark

Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:47 am      Reply with quote
Gives me a 404, page not found.
Aam24
5% products discount

Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:22 am      Reply with quote
First time posting, been a lurker. Had sculptra, it faded after six months and ruined my skin texture. I look older now. Sucks! Intrigued by natural remedies. I'm grateful for this board. How do I buy ageless if you dare? I just got CFF, and not sure its for me. I pushed to hard and I'm sore after one time. I know to ease up now as my lips got numb and plump, but I don't know if I like it. I don't have forehead wrinkles and I'm worried I will get them. There's a lot of forehead work(IMO). I want full cheeks. I think it might be the wrong program and would rather have ageless. So, how do I get it? Thx!
zbereza

Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:26 am      Reply with quote
Try Steve's email. Sooner or later he responds steve.royce@agelessifyoudare.org
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:38 am      Reply with quote
I would also recommend emailing Carolyn too with your concerns. She does respond to emails and can probably help guide you as to what will work better for you. Don’t worry re pushing too hard – we’ve all been there and done that and the surprise is that it is only a reaction that goes quickly. Lou doesn’t have a lot of things for the forehead from memory as she explains that exercising it can cause it to not be flat (or something along those lines – maybe she can pop by and explain as I forget).

Aam24 wrote:
First time posting, been a lurker. Had sculptra, it faded after six months and ruined my skin texture. I look older now. Sucks! Intrigued by natural remedies. I'm grateful for this board. How do I buy ageless if you dare? I just got CFF, and not sure its for me. I pushed to hard and I'm sore after one time. I know to ease up now as my lips got numb and plump, but I don't know if I like it. I don't have forehead wrinkles and I'm worried I will get them. There's a lot of forehead work(IMO). I want full cheeks. I think it might be the wrong program and would rather have ageless. So, how do I get it? Thx!
Aam24
5% products discount

Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:23 am      Reply with quote
Thank you! I did email Carolyn. She's GREAT at responding! I just want more work for cheeks so I'm second guessing her program. Its not her. Its me thinking for a first timer, I want a simple routine. Which maybe hers is, but I'd like to try ageless and compare. Thanks again!
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
zbereza wrote:
Try Steve's email. Sooner or later he responds steve.royce@agelessifyoudare.org

He won't respond unless he gets the email, and if the domain is gone, then he won't get it.

I would recommend that you post in the Ageless forum at FlexEffect if you want to get in touch with LouLou. It looks to me like she's retired. Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:18 am      Reply with quote
Ah okay cool. You say you want more work for your cheeks and believe me I get that. Most of us have been there and so its worth noting that her program does have exercises that will build your cheeks but it takes time. Not sure how old or young you are – but that may be a factor too. Ageless is simple but be aware of doing too much too soon. Trust me – I know from personal experience of doing 3 programs a day for a month that it doesn’t necessary mean faster results and I had to stop exercising for a while after I overbuilt and over did things.

With your cheeks though – are you doing the Face Firmer? That really targets them great. I still use the Face Firmer technique myself. I know several people said that CFF gave them higher cheek bones and I think they attributed it to part of the Face Firmer.
Aam24 wrote:
Thank you! I did email Carolyn. She's GREAT at responding! I just want more work for cheeks so I'm second guessing her program. Its not her. Its me thinking for a first timer, I want a simple routine. Which maybe hers is, but I'd like to try ageless and compare. Thanks again!
Aam24
5% products discount

Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:30 am      Reply with quote
41 years young Very Happy yes, I do the face firmer. I'm going to give cff two weeks before attempting a mew one. Maybe im wrong, but i feel like I'll know if I'm harming myself. I'm nervous having the control,this is all new to me. Has anyone stopped fillers and started this? As my sculptra is deflating, it has changed my skin texture and leave depressions in skin. Anyone repair that? Something no doctor will tell you is a side effect! Liar if I only knew....
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:54 am      Reply with quote
41 years is young (I’m 60 plus). Two weeks may not be enough time, usually they encourage you to have a month off. It’s a bit like body exercises – you start an exercise program and are writing off a whole program after 2 weeks. I think you are right that you will know if you are harming but also don’t worry if you feel strange doing them. They are quite different and most of us have gone through life without touching our faces like we do with them. I don’t know Lou’s stance on fillers – but I do know from other programs many people who had fillers reported that the exercises made them go away much faster. Yet it makes sense to me that if you exercise your face you will improve skin, muscles etc.
Aam24
5% products discount

Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:19 am      Reply with quote
I don't care if the filler goes faster and I'm building naturally on my own. I'll keep you posted...hope it works!
prtc

Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:43 pm      Reply with quote
hi Everyone,

I ordered the basic Ageless if You Dare exercises back in April - I used some for about 6 weeks and then stopped because of stuff/life. Anyway, I wanted to get back into it so went to the email that contained the links but can't download again. The computer I used at the time has broken so now am at a loss as how to see the information. Am i supposed to go to another website and log in? Sorry, my memory isn't very good sometimes.

I have proof that I paid and the orginal email the information was sent in - I just can't access the downloads anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated - I am 49 and yesterday a store employee assumed I was a senior and gave a discount - I feel devastated and have been crying ever since, couldn't sleep, etc.... It is bad enough looking your age but to be mistaken for much older is so hard to take. I wasn't pretty to begin with either so aging is making me all that more depressed. I don't really have wrinkles but lots of sagging.

sorry for the sob story, just really need to see all the exercises again. I remember 3 or 4 but that is it.
Immacolata
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:33 pm      Reply with quote
lilacheck wrote:
Has anyone had any prob;em on dowloading Ageless if you Dare? I went to LouLou's web site,purchased it and have not been able to dowload it.I have been sent a link that does not works too.it says that expired.
I have contacted her several times over the last 12 months and had no reply.I paid for it and can not have it at all!
Can anyone help me here?

Aam24 wrote:

prtc wrote:
hi Everyone,

I ordered the basic Ageless if You Dare exercises back in April - I used some for about 6 weeks and then stopped because of stuff/life. Anyway, I wanted to get back into it so went to the email that contained the links but can't download again. The computer I used at the time has broken so now am at a loss as how to see the information. Am i supposed to go to another website and log in? Sorry, my memory isn't very good sometimes.

I have proof that I paid and the orginal email the information was sent in - I just can't access the downloads anymore. Any help would be greatly appreciated - I am 49 and yesterday a store employee assumed I was a senior and gave a discount - I feel devastated and have been crying ever since, couldn't sleep, etc.... It is bad enough looking your age but to be mistaken for much older is so hard to take. I wasn't pretty to begin with either so aging is making me all that more depressed. I don't really have wrinkles but lots of sagging.

sorry for the sob story, just really need to see all the exercises again. I remember 3 or 4 but that is it.

I found the following post on the FlexEffects forum, where she has a subforum.

Quote:
Hi Krisdane and Beautifulface,

We put the dvd on eBay or you can order a dvd download from my colleague steve( sroyce65@yahoo.com) Thank you both for your interest!

I know the 3rd edition thing is confusing so I'll try to clarify. It contains extra material and incorporates massage for advanced students, but it proved more sensible to make the new material into a separate book with its own set of exercises. You can buy both the original Ageless and the massage book from lulu.com, or downloads from steve as above.

Can I reiterate my gratitude and admiration towards you Deb for your generosity in creating this thread. You deserve your beautiful face
All best to everyone on this board, Loulou:)

I bolded Steve's email address as I didn't see anything on ebay.

The address of the FlexEffect forum is http://flexeffect.proboards.com/thread/5191/welcome-ageless - you have to register to see the Ageless forum.

Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
Well fun, just posted a reply & it disappeared--maybe because I included a link?

At any rate, found the video on UK (not US) ebay in download or DVD form (9 and 15 pounds respectively).

HTH!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:01 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |