Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Ageless if you Dare - Loulou's Facial Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
I really like Dr. Berkowsky's skin brushing technique and I found it to be incredibly stimulating to my metabolism. I feel a surge of energy using it. And although I think he is 100% on most everything I felt his position even on skin brushing on the face sounded less than progressive. I am sure he has his reasons, but I had been skin brushing with great result prior to starting his skin brushing techniques and I have just continued while incorporating the rest of his chi brushing. I have a friend that has great results with a sluggish metabolism and immune system. She is much healthier since skin brushing.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:10 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy,
I am surprised. Shock You the brave one who gets out there: makes her own facial tonics, gets right into the AALS and now is uncertain of massaging the face. Unbelieveable.!

Come on Kassy. Just PINCH an inch. and do it a couple times. And pinch some more - right next to where you pinched the last time. and after you do an area like the forehead tap it and rub it... and then move on. I pinch all along my eyebrow, eyelid - upper and lower and then tap over the entire area. and then move on. I promise - there is nothing fancy. When you are done you will feel the blood flow to the area. It's all good. Deborah Crowley does it and she's closing in on 61.

You'll be all the more beautiful (and brave)..

YES!
Sis
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:12 pm      Reply with quote
I put the brushing book in my cart at Amazon. It looks good but what's with that cover??? Tee Hee.

what kind of brushes do you use - Toby and Beth?
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:12 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Kassy,
I am surprised. Shock You the brave one who gets out there: makes her own facial tonics, gets right into the AALS and now is uncertain of massaging the face. Unbelieveable.!

I think a challenge has been issued! Laughing Laughing Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:18 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
I put the brushing book in my cart at Amazon. It looks good but what's with that cover??? Tee Hee.

Based on the cover, I was reluctant to buy the video, lol. But after reading the book, I can see where the video would be helpful to most. And the very outdated apparel, etc. can provide the entertainment. Laughing

I bought this brush and I really like it! The rubber handle is a nice touch that my other brush did not have.

http://www.amazon.com/Earth-Therapeutics-Massage-Brush-Bristle/dp/B000V9IZNE/ref=sr_1_45?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1231219026&sr=1-45

And I have a Dermalogica cleansing brush that I will probably start using on my face...it looks like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Earth-Therapeutics-Therapy-Complexion-Brush/dp/B001G7PWI6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1231219167&sr=1-2

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:27 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Beth. I guess if I won't Roll (yet) I'll brush!

And now I'm thinking of the Tuo Viso - thanks to Toby Rolling Eyes

Sis
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:39 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Thanks Beth. I guess if I won't Roll (yet) I'll brush!

And now I'm thinking of the Tuo Viso - thanks to Toby Rolling Eyes

Sis

Trust me...Toby has cost me a lot of money in the last month, lol. I got a chi machine and a 90 laser unit for hairloss! Shock

And if you are watching your budget, do NOT read the STOP thread. I am holding out on that one until I 1) lose 20lbs and 2) have given Ageless the chance to fully transform me first. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:14 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
sister sweets wrote:
Kassy,

I think a challenge has been issued! Laughing Laughing Laughing

ROFLMAO!!

Who'd a thunk letting my fingers do the walking, would be my ruination ... Rolling Eyes

If you guys check out pg 107 of the book on massage, you will see the instruction that had me yanking and tugging all I could grab, and pulling it away from the bone.... I tell ya, I need the bloody visual, or I'm hopeless ... Embarassed

And don't get me started on our little enabler 'Toby' .... Laughing Laughing Laughing I am also the proud owner of the TuaViso, and refuse to go back to the "STOP" thread for at least another week! ...

UGH! I hate being 59, and can just envision this being a very expensive year....Gotta get back on track now, because a couple of months of neglect has caught up with me... Crying or Very sad My skin is still in great shape, (other than that tiny discoloration that is clearing just as Beth said, from being out of the sun), but I don't like this droopy jaw feeling one freaking bit.. Oh! The agony of old age ... Laughing

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
luckylouie
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:19 am      Reply with quote
I'd just like to post a warning regarding dry skin brushing.I've been doing it for years and it's been my observation that when you first start it your skin will look worse for a few weeks before it starts looking better. The skin will feel dry, rough and reddened in parts with lots of little red raised bumps. Then one day, almost overnight, the skin suddenly starts looking better. Then only a couple of days later it's like having the proverbial baby butt skin all over. Voila, a miracle. The older you are, or the worse your skin is, the longer it will take before it starts looking better, but normally it's no longer than 3 weeks. I've seen this with dozens of people.

The same goes with dry skin brushing on your face. This is what turns people off. They see their skin looking worse and immediately get scared and stop. I did this myself when I first started. My broken capillaries looked worse and the skin under my eyes looked baggy and irritated and I freaked out and stopped. Eventually I worked up the courage to go back to it and things got better in time. So my suggestion is if you want to do dry skin brushing on your face, do it every second day for a while so your skin can adjust fairly slowly.

It can be the same with facial massage or exercises. There's absolutely no way to get around the "worse before it gets better" stage. I'm not trying to turn anyone off, just the opposite! I've found dry skin brushing, facial massage and facial exercises work better for me than all the topical actives in the world, but you do have to have a little faith to get through the uglies.
mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:03 am      Reply with quote
That is comforting LuckyLouie...I am using my old microdermabrasion unit with the soft brush attachment, and dry-brushing. I feel like every wrinkle is surfacing. I will cut back to once every other day and wait for the emergence of my most beautiful self Laughing

Vehicle is a 1952 scratch and dent model....olive-ish, dry skin, long curly gray hair. Staples: Tazorac, 2mm Dermaroller, Anti Aging Light Stim, Devita Sunscreens, homemade C serums, some positive affirmations and whatever else it takes! Kicking and screaming the whole way...
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:25 am      Reply with quote
Why does it seem everything creates the "uglies" before it gets better?? Laughing ahh well, that's the price we pay for beauty I guess!

When I do remember to do the facial brushing, I actually just use a soft bristle toothbrush. I had an extra one lying around so thought that would work just as well as one I would buy for the time being. Although I don't do circular motions with it, I just move it back and forth...I also do the under-eye tapping thing as well. I find that to be very stimulating to that area and I agree it really does get the blood flowing.

But in regards to the direction of brushing...does it matter if you do circular or straight brushing? Is one or the other more beneficial? I think both would be just as good, but want to make sure I am doing this right...and they recommend avoiding the eye area? I've been brushing there too, but of course a lot softer than the other areas...I don't want to cause more problems there if its not recommended.

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
Mishey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:42 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:

Just wait till you see the video. Shock
The guy is truly hilarious.
You'll know what I mean when you see him in action. Razz
SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:24 am      Reply with quote
LOL I think its often because we begin accumulating the uglies and do nothing about them and in our youth, they are probably a lot more hidden but when people start to address or make up for that neglect, the uglies that we have been carrying around get exposed (and rightfully so).

I always think its a good sign, because when you know they are there you can take steps and actions to help them along the way.... but if you did nothing, they would eventually show up anyhow in our later years and then it would need even more time to encourage them to be on their way.

I think with circular brushing, the actual making of circles just enables you to cover more area, but do whatever you feel comfortable doing.

Interestingly enough I was shocked when I read Dr. Berkowsky's book and saw that he avoids the eye area, but I can kind of see why, especially when you look at what a hill facial exercise has had to climb. Interestingly enough though there are facial brushers out there who teach you to do the undereye area (because its very lymphatic in that area). I think its up to individuals to make up their own mind and try out both ways and see what works for them.

Sean

[quote="bren21"]Why does it seem everything creates the "uglies" before it gets better?? :lol: ahh well, that's the price we pay for beauty I guess!

When I do remember to do the facial brushing, I actually just use a soft bristle toothbrush. I had an extra one lying around so thought that would work just as well as one I would buy for the time being. Although I don't do circular motions with it, I just move it back and forth...I also do the under-eye tapping thing as well. I find that to be very stimulating to that area and I agree it really does get the blood flowing.

But in regards to the direction of brushing...does it matter if you do circular or straight brushing? Is one or the other more beneficial? I think both would be just as good, but want to make sure I am doing this right...and they recommend avoiding the eye area? I've been brushing there too, but of course a lot softer than the other areas...I don't want to cause more problems there if its not recommended.[/quote]
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:59 am      Reply with quote
luckylouie wrote:
My broken capillaries looked worse and the skin under my eyes looked baggy and irritated and I freaked out and stopped.

Thank you for this post, luckylouie. I just this morning noticed I have broken caps now on both sides of my face that are looking not too good! In time, did your broken caps look better or not as bad/red, and, if so, how long did it take for them not to look bad?
Alley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:17 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
sister sweets wrote:

Based on the cover, I was reluctant to buy the video, lol. But after reading the book, I can see where the video would be helpful to most. And the very outdated apparel, etc. can provide the entertainment. Laughing

I bought this brush and I really like it! The rubber handle is a nice touch that my other brush did not have.

http://www.amazon.com/Earth-Therapeutics-Massage-Brush-Bristle/dp/B000V9IZNE/ref=sr_1_45?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1231219026&sr=1-45

And I have a Dermalogica cleansing brush that I will probably start using on my face...it looks like this:

http://www.amazon.com/Earth-Therapeutics-Therapy-Complexion-Brush/dp/B001G7PWI6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1231219167&sr=1-2

bethany that first brush looks a little scary for the face do you use that on your face? Has any one found a difference in results between dry brushing and wet brushing?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:55 am      Reply with quote
Beth, I have to say I got a laugh when you were aghast at Kassy's massage technique (which i don't think is really very different than many profession fsce massages that are really skin regenerating)..when you do the dermarolling (to my mind) TORTURE!

also I love all the info on facial skin brushing...my skin is adoring this 'rough' handling..and my whole body comes alive as i massage it and do acupressure points on it.

The acupressure really is enlivening in a different way than the massage is...and Kassy..there is no skin to move at all..but you can feel the pain where the energy flowing through the face (and the organs associated with the facial points) have become stagnant.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:20 am      Reply with quote
Hi Jasmine

What accupressure technique do you use? I use a five elements one I picked up in a visit to China, and relearned a couple of years ago on a massage course, which as you say feels wonderful. I used to work with massage and people and loved it... it was such an eye opening experience.

There are so many wonderful accupressure methods out there... I am starting to think it would be a good idea to mention a few so people could look them up.

One I can recall is Joseph Corvo's book "The Natural Facelift".

Knowing some people are more visual learners here - there are some dvds you can get out there. There is a wonderful dvd you can get by Drs. Ming Ming and David Molony (they do a dvd demonstrating it at http://www.acupressurefacelift.com/) which is brilliant and shows a similar technique to that I learned in China.

There is also the Accupressure Facelift Class (I don't own that one but you can preview it at the following website: http://www.filmbaby.com/films/1010) and it looks impressive.

Sean

jasminerosey wrote:
Beth, I have to say I got a laugh when you were aghast at Kassy's massage technique (which i don't think is really very different than many profession fsce massages that are really skin regenerating)..when you do the dermarolling (to my mind) TORTURE!

also I love all the info on facial skin brushing...my skin is adoring this 'rough' handling..and my whole body comes alive as i massage it and do acupressure points on it.

The acupressure really is enlivening in a different way than the massage is...and Kassy..there is no skin to move at all..but you can feel the pain where the energy flowing through the face (and the organs associated with the facial points) have become stagnant.
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:00 am      Reply with quote
Sean,
I've been doing acupressure points (on and off) for almost 40 years. Originally I learned from Michio Kushi's books on Do-in(Japanese self 'massage')which i don't know are in print anymore, but are fabulous..and lately I've looked at utube videos just to see 'what's happening' in this arena. I also do have some of the books that you have mentioned..and am eager to look into the video that you posted that is like the 5 element method you learned in China

What is so important to me is the underlying theory of acupressure/acupuncture as related to the beauty of facial skin tone and structure as well as the over-all health of the body...because the energy flow through our organs, ie, the health of our internal organs, play so much a role in the beauty of our face.

I think Chinese medicinal theory is so helpful for all our beauty issues ...for example, in Chinese medicine, facial sagging would be related to spleen problems(not necessarily discernable to allopathic medical doctors,and not what we will normally think of as 'difficulties')because the spleen is responsible for maintaining the form and structural 'order' in the body (for example, when i don't eat well for my own body's needs,i tend to get painful bruises,spontaneously, through my limbs, which is spleen related, cause the spleen is responsible for the 'ordered' flow of blood through the right channels in the body. Also, the 11's folks speak of so much in these forum's is related, i'm almost positive, to liver function,and i can witness, literally, overnight, changes in my 11's depending on what i've eaten and how it effects my liver...and Chinese medicine relies so much on herbal healing as well as acupuncture/acupressure.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:11 am      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:

But in regards to the direction of brushing...does it matter if you do circular or straight brushing? Is one or the other more beneficial? .

I love facial brushing and have sorely neglected it lately along with everything else.. Crying or Very sad

I use a plain old baby hairbrush, working from the forehead downward (along the lymphatic path), and include the whole neck, shoulders, chest and sides of ribcage..

Circular motions are great to loosen up all the toxins, and then follow with a straight downward movement, along the whole lymph channel... You will actually feel the lymph moving!

Be sure to be well hydrated with plenty of water beforehand, which will enable the toxins to freely move down and out.

Here is a search link from U-Tube, regarding lymphatic facial massage;

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=lymphatic+facial+massage&search_type=&aq=f

Here is a search link from U-Tube, regarding acupressure facials;

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=acupressure+facial&search_type=&aq=1&oq=acupressure+fa

Hope that helps!

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
So many incredible techniques presented here for facial skin brushing...

Kassy I can really resonate with how incredible it will feel to me when I
do the techniique you suggested..especially the part about including our neck, chest, and sides of our ribcage.

I think I'm going to incorporate..at different times..the different methods..and firmnesses of brushes..suggested here.

SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Jasmine

Wow yep I know that book.... used to have it. There are so many out there its a real joy for people to read up on it. That dvd is excellent.

I agree with you re Chinese medicinal theory, but what I think is so beautiful is that they were light years ahead of their time in their diagnosis, for example, they obtained the persons birth chart, they looked at their current problems, then examined their bigger picture (such as tone of voice, any skin colouring issues such as lighter skin round the eyes or mouth, any lines etc). Its such a complex and beautiful philosophy and very empowering.

With facial sagging though, although it could be spleen, kidneys, and liver they would look for which one was most out of balance and correct that. For example if an organ was stressed or not performing well for 3 monhts, they knew stress and hydration become a factor for that person so would first work at switching the dehydration alert off and then begin working with the most stressed out organ. Its a beautiful philosophy for sure.... I am in full admiration of it!

Sean
jasminerosey wrote:
Sean,
I've been doing acupressure points (on and off) for almost 40 years. Originally I learned from Michio Kushi's books on Do-in(Japanese self 'massage')which i don't know are in print anymore, but are fabulous..and lately I've looked at utube videos just to see 'what's happening' in this arena. I also do have some of the books that you have mentioned..and am eager to look into the video that you posted that is like the 5 element method you learned in China

What is so important to me is the underlying theory of acupressure/acupuncture as related to the beauty of facial skin tone and structure as well as the over-all health of the body...because the energy flow through our organs, ie, the health of our internal organs, play so much a role in the beauty of our face.

I think Chinese medicinal theory is so helpful for all our beauty issues ...for example, in Chinese medicine, facial sagging would be related to spleen problems(not necessarily discernable to allopathic medical doctors,and not what we will normally think of as 'difficulties')because the spleen is responsible for maintaining the form and structural 'order' in the body (for example, when i don't eat well for my own body's needs,i tend to get painful bruises,spontaneously, through my limbs, which is spleen related, cause the spleen is responsible for the 'ordered' flow of blood through the right channels in the body. Also, the 11's folks speak of so much in these forum's is related, i'm almost positive, to liver function,and i can witness, literally, overnight, changes in my 11's depending on what i've eaten and how it effects my liver...and Chinese medicine relies so much on herbal healing as well as acupuncture/acupressure.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
Alley wrote:
bethany wrote:
sister sweets wrote:

bethany that first brush looks a little scary for the face do you use that on your face? Has any one found a difference in results between dry brushing and wet brushing?

Heck NO...I would not consider using that brush on my face. It is too rough for your face, but feels great on your legs. I have been using another one that is much softer.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Sean, that was a real Ahhaaa experience for me...regarding facial sagging...I can see/intuit things so much clearer and powerfully now about my own facial issues.

sometimes all this 'beauty seeking' feels like a big puzzle..with all the pieces needing to fit together just right for each individual

jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
I am just feeling brave enough to say what i really like about Loulou's approach to beauty through her exercises.. is that for me...it takes my focus off of my concern about losing my 'beauty' in a small, self-involved way,...and moves it toward a way of experiencing beauty..on all levels(including physical)... as the truth of my nature..and then letting go of everything that stands in the way of that...

and that feels so liberating ..and so real for me...and explains why I and my friends, clients, etc...look so much more beautiful when our focus is off of ourself.

Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
Just bumping this post in answer to the 3 PM's looking for the links... Wink

Kassy_A wrote:

Here is a search link from U-Tube, regarding lymphatic facial massage;

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=lymphatic+facial+massage&search_type=&aq=f

Here is a search link from U-Tube, regarding acupressure facials;

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=acupressure+facial&search_type=&aq=1&oq=acupressure+fa

Hope that helps!

System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:10 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |