Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

My Obagi experience
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
fongflyer5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:31 am      Reply with quote
PamL, I have to agree with angelofthenorth, Obagi Nuderm is designed to work in a strict protocol. Both the clear and the blender are an important part of the system. The clear used both in the AM and the PM, together with the blender and tretinoin, only in the evening, is what will help fade any pigmentation issues. The tretinoin is not meant to mixed with the Action Moisturizer. By mixing the two together you are slowing down the progress of the tretinoin. The Action Moisturizer is intended to be used after all the other products for excessive dryness, but only sparingly.

I know it's seems like a long process, but in order to get the full results you need to use the products the way they are intended. I know when I first started I didn't use the right amount and I didn't use the clear twice a day.. when I started to follow instructions properly, I then started to get results. Unfortunately that included the side effects, peeling, dryness and misery!

Angelofthenorth, the only reason why Obagi is sometimes better initiated during the summer weather despite the sun expose is that the retin A can be less drying on the skin. I guess that only really applies if you live in a country where the humidity is high. Somehow I don't think the UK falls into that category. But at the peak of your summer your weather is fantastic.
Qwackertoo
5% products discount

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:59 am      Reply with quote
Just checking in after a busy week of dance recital all last week and new roof being installed.

I'm on Week #3 & Day #2. Some days are better than others. I'm also M-W-F on the Exfoderm a.m. & Blender-RetA p.m. I can't imagine how it would be every day and every night, oh and .05 too, .1 would truly be difficult.

I've found myself skipping Sun Fader most days but then I've had stuff to do and it seems to sting the worse and look the worst in the afternoon with flaking and peeling so will reserve that for weeks I have absolutely nowhere to go and nothing to do.

Go for my first "check-in" with the doc tomorrow so we'll see what they think.

Using my Clarisonic twice a day. I used it once a day on M-W-F evenings, when I remembered, prior to Obagi.

Yesterday when I felt I needed a little something for just around the house and family and with roofing contractors coming over for a walk-around . . . I recalled having some Smashbox Mineral Powder called HALO which is supposed to by a hydrating powder. It is very light, kind of a cross between mineral foundation and mineral finishing powder. Just used a very light dusting and a little dab extra on some of the more pronounced red spots on my left cheek and a couple on my forehead. Checked back in the 10X mirror a few hours later and other than a flake or two at the corners of my mouth, it looked much better than the Bare Escentuals or Lancome I had attempted to use in the previous couple of weeks on Obagi when there were flakes all over my cheeks, forehead and chin which looked really bad in the 10X mirror. Yesterday may have been a fluke, just a good day for not much peeling, but I will definitely be trying the Smashbox HALO again while on Obagi.

Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend! Off to exercise, I skipped out a couple of days this past week with recital activities, the heat & the roofing guys. Oh one day, I had put some Queen Helene Mint Julep mask on my nose to help with a few blackheads that had surfaced after using the Obagi, and the roofing guys rang the doorbell as the circuit breaker had flipped on one of the outside outlets they were using and I had to open garage door to let them in the garage to reset it . . . so embarrassing to open the door with a green nose! Laughing
angelofthenorth
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:36 am      Reply with quote
fongflyer5: Thanks for clarifying that for me, I guess that's why we need a good physical ss although I'm not holding my breath for our summer to peak, I think it came early this year (April) and may already be behind us Laughing

Quackertoo: Glad yor smashbox mineral powder is working for you and I'm hoping it isn't a fluke. I wanted to know have you used the QH mint julep mask all over your face whilst on obagi or is it only on your nose as you mentioned in your last post? did you have to omit any obagi steps if you used the mask? I really want to try this I've ordered some, just waiting for it to arrive. Today is day 1 of wk 7, although I don't think I'm one of the lucky ones who finishes phase 1 within 6 weeks, I do feel a little more comfortable in trying the mask now as was suggested to me before.

I've now ditched the sunfader, I really don't think it makes a huge difference to how the system is working for me other than the unnecessary stinging/burning that comes with it.

After finally reading the whole of the devita thread (initially decided I didn't like the sounds of it by the time I got to page 2), I'm now thinking that I may want to try this sunscreen for winter, I found it on ebay and it is actually the cheapest of the ones I want to try, which is not a bad thing. I really feel it is important to find 2-3 sunscreens I can get on well with, that are easily available, especially as I am so reliant on it now that I'm using obagi/retin a. It's also good to find ss that works in different weather conditions. I am also thinking about layering the devita with JI translucent spf30 loose powder as that will put my mind at ease as the devita is not water resistant.
angelofthenorth
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:41 am      Reply with quote
Quackertoo: I forgot to ask you how you think the clarisonic has helped you with the obagi system?
Qwackertoo
5% products discount

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:49 am      Reply with quote
angelofthenorth, I just used it mainly on my nose, a little bit on my chin and a little bit on each corner of my mouth. I think that was it. I think I did it on a day when I knew I would NOT be using Exfoderm or Blender/RetA either, so it must have been on Tuesday morning that I did it. It really helped too, I think, I believe as of this morning there are two blackheads left so I may dab a bit on and try again for those. I didn't think I had a problem with blackheads, but I think the Obagi made some deeper down stuff rise to the surface.

You will really enjoy your Clarisonic when it arrives. IF I use a mineral makeup dusting in the day, I still use my Philosophy Purity to wash my face with first, THEN I use the Obgai Gentle Cleanser with my Clarisonic. I've always done this, felt IF I used it with makeup on, it would be grinding in the makeup and contributing to the quicker replacement needs of the brush, so feel it helps the brush heads last longer . . . even though you got a very good deal getting so many with your Clarisonic. I think I have one spare left so might try to look on eBay for some replacements vs. 20-25.00 a pop @ Sephora or ULTA.

I'll report back on the Smashbox Halo and how it works during this next week IF it was just a fluke and good no or somewhat less flaky day or what. It has no parabens and no talc and oil-free too.
angelofthenorth
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:31 am      Reply with quote
Qwackertoo wrote:
angelofthenorth, I just used it mainly on my nose, a little bit on my chin and a little bit on each corner of my mouth. I think that was it. I think I did it on a day when I knew I would NOT be using Exfoderm or Blender/RetA either, so it must have been on Tuesday morning that I did it. It really helped too, I think, I believe as of this morning there are two blackheads left so I may dab a bit on and try again for those. I didn't think I had a problem with blackheads, but I think the Obagi made some deeper down stuff rise to the surface.

You will really enjoy your Clarisonic when it arrives. IF I use a mineral makeup dusting in the day, I still use my Philosophy Purity to wash my face with first, THEN I use the Obgai Gentle Cleanser with my Clarisonic. I've always done this, felt IF I used it with makeup on, it would be grinding in the makeup and contributing to the quicker replacement needs of the brush, so feel it helps the brush heads last longer . . . even though you got a very good deal getting so many with your Clarisonic. I think I have one spare left so might try to look on eBay for some replacements vs. 20-25.00 a pop @ Sephora or ULTA.

I'll report back on the Smashbox Halo and how it works during this next week IF it was just a fluke and good no or somewhat less flaky day or what. It has no parabens and no talc and oil-free too.

Thanks Quackertoo, I had a serious problem with extremely embedded, tiny little blackheads before obagi, although I knew they were there, I just couldn't do anything to get them out! Like you said I think obagi has really helped to get them to the surface, I've really noticed a difference. Although I have managed to extract many successfully, there are some that need a little help and I'm really trying not to force anything as I'm prone to PIH and I don't want to add to the problems I'm trying to address. I don't know if I will omit exfoderm on the day that I plan to do the mask, I'm thinking of doing my normal AM routine, washing my face early in the evening and then applying the mask a few hours later? Should I wash my face again after the mask or hust go over with the toner? I don't intend to apply any products after the mask, just start again as normal in the AM.

I can't stop going on about how excited I am about getting the clarisonic, I don't wear make up at the moment but have taken on board your tip for brush preservation. They have some fantastic bulk offers on the clarisonic brushes, you can get 10 for $129 including shipping! That's a long time supply of brushes and a few for free I think? Cool

While I'm waiting for the clarisonic to arrive, for the last few days I've been using my microfibre cloth and I'm amazed at the results with that. My pores appear much smaller and I feel that my face is much cleaner, I was only using it initially to get rid of the peels and flakes, not to actually cleanse my face.

ETA: I've had no peeling for the two days I've cleansed with the microfibre cloth, although there is enough time left today for them to creep up on me, it just doesn't seem likely, I'm having another good obagi day!!!
Qwackertoo
5% products discount

Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:27 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Quackertoo, I had a serious problem with extremely embedded, tiny little blackheads before obagi, although I knew they were there, I just couldn't do anything to get them out! Like you said I think obagi has really helped to get them to the surface, I've really noticed a difference. Although I have managed to extract many successfully, there are some that need a little help and I'm really trying not to force anything as I'm prone to PIH and I don't want to add to the problems I'm trying to address. I don't know if I will omit exfoderm on the day that I plan to do the mask, I'm thinking of doing my normal AM routine, washing my face early in the evening and then applying the mask a few hours later? Should I wash my face again after the mask or hust go over with the toner? I don't intend to apply any products after the mask, just start again as normal in the AM.

I can't stop going on about how excited I am about getting the clarisonic, I don't wear make up at the moment but have taken on board your tip for brush preservation. [/quote]

angelofthenorth, since it was my first time using the QH's WITH the Obagi routine, I only left it on about an hour or a little less, I didn't want it to dry out my skin too much.

I know you are very excited about your Clarisonic, but PLEASE follow the instructions and allow it to charge a full 24 hours before using. Or at least that is the way it use to be. On another forum, everyone always cautioned about this so I took their advice not wanting to take any chances. AND mail in that warranty card. I never, ever mail those little cards in but my first one was part of a recall they had several years ago. I upgraded to the pink one and right after the warranty was up, it kicked the bucket and Clarisonic replaced it FREE of charge even though I hadn't mailed in that card, I was LUCKY. Hopefully whatever problem they had has long since been corrected. I've been using Clarisonic(s) for at least 5 years now, it seems.
angelofthenorth
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
Qwackertoo wrote:
I know you are very excited about your Clarisonic, but PLEASE follow the instructions and allow it to charge a full 24 hours before using. Or at least that is the way it use to be. On another forum, everyone always cautioned about this so I took their advice not wanting to take any chances. AND mail in that warranty card. I never, ever mail those little cards in but my first one was part of a recall they had several years ago. I upgraded to the pink one and right after the warranty was up, it kicked the bucket and Clarisonic replaced it FREE of charge even though I hadn't mailed in that card, I was LUCKY. Hopefully whatever problem they had has long since been corrected. I've been using Clarisonic(s) for at least 5 years now, it seems.

Thank you for the warning, I've also read about the 24hr charging before the first use on other forums too. Many of the people who have had problems failed to do this, I definitely wouldn't want to do anything that would compromise my clarisonic, no matter how excited I am, I'll be sure to fill in the warranty card too, the one I've ordered is the 2011 model and who knows what could happen Smile

I've never used the QH mask before, I will read the instructions try to follow them and be sure not to go over an hour. When you used the QH mask before obagi how long did you leave it on for?
Qwackertoo
5% products discount

Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
angelofthenorth wrote:

I've never used the QH mask before, I will read the instructions try to follow them and be sure not to go over an hour. When you used the QH mask before obagi how long did you leave it on for?

Before Obagi, I might leave it on an hour or two, doing a little housework before a shower. IF I had a spot/bump, I might even dab some on and leave it on all night.
PamL

Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:18 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for your input. The elastiderm skin lightening complex is part of the neck/decolletage program, not the face; however the product does contain the 4% HQ so I'm wondering what the difference is between that and the clear; they both have very similar ingredients and both are supposed to do the same thing from what I can tell.
So far I'm happy with my progress, but thinking that I probably should use at least one of the HQ products on my face to improve the results.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
I want to try the Obagi badly, but it seems like so much work. I know the owner of my busness uses it and the first week she used it (She is indian) and her skin looked HORRIBLE,,,,,Peeling, etc.....and not to mention, I like tanning too much. Bad Grin I hope to try this system one of these years LOL

Dry - Combo Skin - added Retin A to my pm skincare regime on March 20, 2015---I have used Rosehip and coconut oil-daily-for over a year and this significally reduced my scarring and evened my skin tone
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:56 pm      Reply with quote
PamL wrote:
Thanks for your input. The elastiderm skin lightening complex is part of the neck/decolletage program, not the face; however the product does contain the 4% HQ so I'm wondering what the difference is between that and the clear; they both have very similar ingredients and both are supposed to do the same thing from what I can tell.
So far I'm happy with my progress, but thinking that I probably should use at least one of the HQ products on my face to improve the results.

I am assuming that because the product is specifically for the neck/chest, it is more mild, as that area is usually sensitive for most people. I can tell you the Clear is designed to work on the pigmentation on the surface. That is why a lot of people who just have surface pigmentation can get fast results, but the Blender is designed to work with Retin A in the deeper layers of your skin, so that part would work for the people who have more severe pigmentation problems.
fongflyer5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
angelofthenorth, that's a good buy, bulk buying of the clarisonic brush heads. They recommend you change the head every 3 months, but I tend to leave it for 4 months. I rinse them under really hot water after each use. The brush heads range from sensitive, normal to a new option oily skin, which I just ordered. I must admit I didn't find any difference between the sensitive and normal skin brush head!

You mention embedded blackhead..It was strange, but it wasn't until I did a few sessions of OCM that I noticed how easy it was to remove any blackhead. I don't know whether it was the massaging of the oil that help to soften the skin which made removal a lot easier, but it really made a difference!
angelofthenorth
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:20 am      Reply with quote
fongflyer5 wrote:
You mention embedded blackhead..It was strange, but it wasn't until I did a few sessions of OCM that I noticed how easy it was to remove any blackhead. I don't know whether it was the massaging of the oil that help to soften the skin which made removal a lot easier, but it really made a difference!

For years I tried so many different products and even used to get regular facials, but nothing worked! After one session with an over enthusiastic aesthetician, the whole of my chin scabbed over, I'm actually very lucky that it healed without scarring, it looked awful. I spent a lot of money over the years and although I haven't tried OCM yet, so far obagi is the only product that has made a difference, I find it so much easier to extract the blackheads when they come to the surface. I try not to force any that are embedded until they come to the surface as I don't want to cause any scarring. I'm sorry if you have already posted this but how often do you use the OCM?
fongflyer5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:27 am      Reply with quote
angleofthenorth, I only do OCM twice a week, I find they suggest you massage from 3 minutes minimum but I find you end up staring at the clock, it seems to take forever for time to tick over. But I did find it was the massaging that seem to loosen up the blackhead and help them to come to the surface easier. I have to agree with you Obagi was the only product that really improved my skin.
dianew
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:00 pm      Reply with quote
ok ladies... I'm on week 16 & seriously considering switching to every other night with the blender / tret...

the flakes I can cope with (sort of) it's the bright red mask effect (with white eye sockets) that's getting beyond a joke

I've read conflicting info: some that says to use retin a every night for at least a year, others that say actually every other night is just as effective... I'm continuing past 18 weeks anyway, but am so sick of looking like a freak every day... it's been 4 months now!

has anyone else done this? I'm thinking after the 18 weeks are up to go with this plan. It's hard to see if the sun damage on my cheeks has really lightened at all yet, as it's perma-red, & I don't want to have done all this for nothing, but it's driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!

is there any alternative? makeup won't stick (& looks awful anyway) reduce the amounts of everything? Not sure what's making me so red still - I'm sure it calmed down a bit in about week 4, now seems as bad as the first fortnight again - grr Mad

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Diane,
Did you add anything new or up your percent of tretinoin? I think it's fine if you want to cut back a bit -- you're going beyond 18 weeks anyway -- at least until you get the redness under control again.

That's the funny (not really!) thing about Obagi: Your skin takes on a life of its own! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
dianew wrote:
ok ladies... I'm on week 16 & seriously considering switching to every other night with the blender / tret...

the flakes I can cope with (sort of) it's the bright red mask effect (with white eye sockets) that's getting beyond a joke

I've read conflicting info: some that says to use retin a every night for at least a year, others that say actually every other night is just as effective... I'm continuing past 18 weeks anyway, but am so sick of looking like a freak every day... it's been 4 months now!

has anyone else done this? I'm thinking after the 18 weeks are up to go with this plan. It's hard to see if the sun damage on my cheeks has really lightened at all yet, as it's perma-red, & I don't want to have done all this for nothing, but it's driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!

is there any alternative? makeup won't stick (& looks awful anyway) reduce the amounts of everything? Not sure what's making me so red still - I'm sure it calmed down a bit in about week 4, now seems as bad as the first fortnight again - grr Mad

Do you think your redness could be coming from the Exfoderm? That product (other than the Sunfader, which is horrible) is one that can really cause the redness. Myself and several other ladies on this board dropped the Exfoderm to just a few days a week and that made a huge difference in our redness.

As far as Retin A, the studies show that nightly use of RA for 1 year gives the most benefit. However, I am sure other studies have come along and they may well say that every other day is just as beneficial.
Qwackertoo
5% products discount

Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
PamL wrote:

I'm using these on my neck/decolletage area. I'm almost at the 4 week point come Friday so really 3.5 weeks. I'm going on vacation in two weeks, and really don't want to haul all my Obagi with me, I did buy smaller bottles of cleanser and toner to take but seriously considering leaving the neck/decolletage products, there are two of them, home. They have me using 1/2 gram of the Refissa with it on M-W-F but I had to back off as right under my chin and the middle of my neck were so very, very red. My 17 year old daughter asked me IF I had been trying to hang myself it was THAT bad.

Anyone know which I should use IF I leave those two at home? I'm thinking just go with Clear in the a.m. and then Clear again in the p.m. plus Reffisa and Blender @ night.
Qwackertoo
5% products discount

Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
fongflyer5 wrote:
angleofthenorth, I only do OCM twice a week, I find they suggest you massage from 3 minutes minimum but I find you end up staring at the clock, it seems to take forever for time to tick over. But I did find it was the massaging that seem to loosen up the blackhead and help them to come to the surface easier. I have to agree with you Obagi was the only product that really improved my skin.

What is OCM? Thanks!
angelofthenorth
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
Qwackertoo wrote:
fongflyer5 wrote:

What is OCM? Thanks!

Hi Quackertoo, OCM stands for oil cleansing method.
angelofthenorth
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
Qwackertoo wrote:
fongflyer5 wrote:

What is OCM? Thanks!

Hi Quackertoo, OCM stands for oil cleansing method. I've never tried it but I am interested in it though.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=7077
TN*girl
5% products discount

Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hello I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on using the Clearsonic MIA with the Neuderm. Good idea? bad idea? Is there much difference other than size with the MIA?
Thank you!
fongflyer5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:00 am      Reply with quote
TN*girl, there is no problem using the clarisonic Mia while on Obagi Nuderm. The Mia is the smaller travel size version of the clarisonic Pro, which has more speed options, it's own power charging cradle and is a little more powerful. All the brush heads fit on both machines. I have both machines and they are fantastic tools. They help especially during the peeling flaky stage of Obagi.
dianew
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:10 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:

Do you think your redness could be coming from the Exfoderm? That product (other than the Sunfader, which is horrible) is one that can really cause the redness. Myself and several other ladies on this board dropped the Exfoderm to just a few days a week and that made a huge difference in our redness.

hmm... could be, now that you mention it - as even when I've been brave & used retin a nearer to my eyes I still have the reverse red panda effect going on... & never use the Exfo Forte in that area... perhaps I need to experiment with every other day with that one first - thanks Very Happy

Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:08 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |