Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

My Obagi experience
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
robynm

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:14 pm      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
I use both the Blender and Clear...the Exfoderm is the only thing I don't use of the system. I just recently switched out the Obagi sunscreen for a different physical sunscreen because I couldn't stand the Obagi one. This new one I like much better...

I use the Clear twice daily and Blender every night (face and neck) and tolerate it well due to being on retin-a for a few years. Like I said, the only issue I have is some flaking around my mouth area and a bit of redness which both are actually getting better...

My neck has had no adverse reaction what so ever to daily use of the Clear and Blender.

Hello -
I am new to Obagi - I am having some serious pain in my face. To the point where it feels like it might be bleeding. I actually just went and washed my face and put some diaper rash cream on it for some soothing relief. It was so dry and so painful that I had to do something. This has seriously helped. However, I am going to have to wash it off and deal with it shortly. So - is this similar to your reactions...is that why you cut out exfoderm... Thanks, RM
robynm

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
Hello all,

This forum is amazing.

I get lost in all of the posts and am so thankful for all of the information I have gained.

I am really feeling down with the whole system my face hurts bad. To be quite honest - I am sitting here with Diaper Rash cream on it (my face). I couldn't find anything but this to sooth it.

What do you use on the days off from Obagi - what moisturizer??? I have noticed/read some people take days off - what do you put on your face as a substitue?

I am not sure - after reading a few posts if I might be having a reaction to the Exfoderm - as a few people did in previous posts. What was your reaction like? My face feels like it is bleeding at times. Beside my eyes are so sore - I have to take Tylenol because of the pain I am. I can't even put regular lotion on my face because it burns. Tonight, I am skipping the Retin A - and tomorrow morning I am skipping the Exforderm. I will try and get my skin on my face to get better. It hurts and I am SURE it isn't suppose to be like this. Maybe I was too aggressive in my first 5 days of the system. I can see why people quit - I want to!

However, as we all know - this is a very expensive program - that I have spent a lot of money on - and a lot of time researching. I slightly feel hurt and silly for trying it. I am going to stick with it - just at a more moderate rate - Hence why I want to know what to use on my off days from Obagi - PLEASE HELP??? Thank you lovely ladies (and possibly gents). I appreciate your help.

I know the results are amazing - I have read some many reviews and watched so many videos. I want to have beautiful skin as well. As I did, when I was slightly younger. It isn't as much acne and it is just sun damage and crappy skin.

I am going tomorrow to get:
- Clarisonic Pro
- Eye Cream (any recommendations, as I don't have time to wait for the Obagi stuff to come in the mail)
- Aquaphor or Neosporin Gel
- Daily Cream for days off of Obagi (any recommendations?)

Not that I want to leave the house - as I look like a crazy person, with a severe sun burn (living here in the cold weather, this is not normal) - with cracking dry, tight face skin...a freak really, in all respects. I am seriously going to go when the mall opens and hopefully only see a handful of people and rush home. I don't think life is meant to be spent this way, either. Hummph...any advice, would be great. Hopefully the Clarisonic Pro will be able to get my dry flaking skin off and the eye cream will take away my 60 year old wrinkling eyes.

Thanks,
RM
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Dragon, yeah it was the Journee...loved the stuff but the price is what kills me. Ebay does have it much cheaper though and in the future after Obagi I will hit it up again!

To my dear RM, from the sounds of it, I would definitely not use anything Obagi until this calms down. My reaction to the Exfo was a blotchy red rashy lumpy bumpy mess of a face for a day...that night I only washed and applied Emu oil and by the next day I was able to continue sans the Exfoderm.
I would definitely keep it simple at this point, wash and apply a soothing oil such as Emu (and Emu is a good one!)...I don't think diaper rash ointment is what you should be using...I think that has a pretty hefty drying effect on the skin, I just remember my sons skin getting really dry from diaper rash cream. Once everything settles down, I would start back up on the Obagi slowly without the Exfoderm (Like using the blender/retin every few nights and work your way up to nightly)...if you are using the Sunfader, cut that out too. If you have ultra sensitive skin like I think you do (as you are experiencing this after only 5 days) then I would cut out the probable causes of your irritation which would be the Exfo or Sunfader.

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
dianew
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:28 am      Reply with quote
Hi robynm

you poor thing! Your reaction does sound extreme - flaking, tightness & dryness are all normal but not to the extent of bleeding... I second Bren's advice - cut out all the active products for a few days til it's calmed down, then reintroduce them one at a time to check for adverse reactions. I sympathise with the wanting to hide indoors thing - I'm on day 23 & am only just starting to feel normal (well some days anyway)

As for eye cream, I think any will do the job really - I found the Nu-derm one on ebay so bought it chap, but was using Nivea Aqua before that with no probs - just something to create a bit of a barrier & stop the Obagi migrating into your eyes

Hope you're feeling better soon!
dianew
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:31 am      Reply with quote
@ Dragonflyte

I sucked it up & paid my £40 today to pick up my EDS parcel, telling myself 'well at least I get the free gift of Nu-Derm cleanser... so that compensates for the 20% price hike...

*hollow laugh* it wasn't in the box! Though was listed on the invoice Brick wall grrrr...
debo
5% products discount

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:00 am      Reply with quote
Thanks bren21! I've been taking it slow, but I'm getting results Laughing

Robyn, I feel so bad for you. Sad You might try backing off the strength of your trintinoin. I started at .025% and alternating using the exfoderm and blender/trintinoin. Neosporin, cortison cream (helps the itching) and aquaphor have been a great help too.

I've had really good luck getting my products from Lovelyskin.com and skinstore.com. They offer 20% fairly often.

Good Luck! Very Happy
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:46 am      Reply with quote
Hi Robynm,
I agree with the others that you should stop the Obagi products until your skin heals. And, when you start again -- take it s l o w l y.

Are you seeing a derm or esthetician? I would seek his/her advice first. If not, try using the products on an every other day schedule.

On the "off" days, try to use just sunscreen and not any other type of moisturizer. A little Aquaphor around your nose and mouth would be okay.

This system can definitely be harsh! Take heart and just go at a slower pace. Please keep us posted!

5% products discount

Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:03 am      Reply with quote
ditto to what Kims said!

I am also under the care of a plastic surgeon/aesthetician. This product is too serious to try on my own. I use the Neocutis Gentle Cleanser, Bio-Cream Bio-restorative Skin Cream and Lumiere Bio Restorative Eye Cream during the times I have to take a break. Very very gentle and repairing since it has a growth hormone in it.

Hang in there. Once you can get you skin calmed down, you'll be able to control it by skipping the exfoderm and blender/tret. It does work! Just this past weekend, someone who doesn't know me told me they thought I was around 36...I just turned 51!
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:06 am      Reply with quote
Debo,
What a wonderful compliment!! Smile

Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:28 am      Reply with quote
Hello Bren21, Dianew, Debo, & Kims,

Thank you so much for your advice.
I put on an oil, as advised last night - it feels better. It needed something, seriously bad.
I dove into this program with all I had, and I think I hit it a little strong.
I am going to take all of your advice and do it very slowly - once my skin on my face has gone back to normal.
If, so...Should I only use all of the products one day and then take the next off - or just alternate morning and night schedules.
Thanks for letting me know what you use on your off days - I'll see if I ca track some of those products down today.
I appreciate the input.
Thanks again.
I will let you know how my success is over the next few days.

Aside *I don't know if it is because my face is red like a tomato, but one of my major sunspots (after five days) has faded an amazing amount. I must have been doing this treatment too aggressive if there were results in five days.

Sorry to hear about your parcel - I have had that happen to me so many times. You order something AND IT IS NOT IN THE BOX. To top it all off they made you pay duty. AHH! That would frustrate me. We live in Canada for a few months and then over seas, so I can totally relate.

This forum is amazing.
Thanks again ladies - I can't say that enough.
Very Happy
RM
debo
5% products discount

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:30 am      Reply with quote
Hi Robyn, I'm so glad you're doing better today! Dancing

Right now, I skip a day with the exfoderm in the AM and the Blender/Tret in the PM. So far, it's working. I'm able to keep the peelies under control with the Clarisonic. Be careful that you don't overdo it with the Clarisonic. If you concentrate on one area too long, it will get raw. If I get a red patch, I put the neosporin on it, cortisone cream if it itches.

This is a great website. If it weren't for these ladies, I probably would have quit! They are a wealth of knowledge!!! Very Happy
dragonflyte
5% products discount

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:32 am      Reply with quote
Robynm, I think that the strength of your tretinoin is perhaps too high, especially in conjunction WITH the obagi system. 0.1% is really, really strong. I'm on the 0.05% which I worked up to after starting with the 0.025% strength (which I used for several months first). My derm strongly recommends working "up" to the strength of 0.1%. Is this your first time using tretinoin? If so, I'd definitely talk to your derm about reducing the strength to start out. I tried using the 0.1% for a few days to see if I could move up to it and my skin had a huge fit. I'm happily using the 0.05%.

If I were you, when your skin calms down I'd personally try this approach:

1. use a lower strength tretinoin (of course, talk to your derm about that) every other day.

2. use all the rest of the products daily WITH a good eye cream (morning and night).

Regarding the exfoderm, this is my experience so far. The first few days of using it, I had a rash that looked like hives down both sides of my face and panicked. I called my derm and she took a look, and told me to continue and that it would pass within a few days. It was red, painful, and felt very "dotty" when I ran my hands over my skin. By the 5th day, sure enough the hives/rash did pass and now I have no problems using it at all. Having said that, everyone here is absolutely right - work closely with your derm as it is pretty serious to go through this w/o the peace of mind of medical supervision. I'd have given up almost immediately!

I woke up this morning and have to say that my skin is looking much better. It's no longer red any more, but "pinkish". Using the exfoliation brush, then rubbing the wet skin gently with my fingers twice a day has gotten rid of all the peeling skin. Compared to several days ago, it's like a different face. The crinkles and crepeyness are still awful around the eyes even though I'm using Lumiere eye cream Embarassed But, I can't complain because I'm only 2 weeks into this.

Oh gee, dianew, what a bummer! Sheesh.... I would ask them to send you the cleanser and put zero on the customs form! (or maybe as a nice favor they could write zero on the customs form for your next package Cool ). If they ever have free shipping deals, you are welcome to send it to my home in Colorado and I will forward it to you as a personal package and put $20 on the customs form so you won't have fees. That way you won't have to pay shipping twice. It takes about 5 days to get a package from here to my mum in Newcastle, UK. I do this for my sister all the time.

Bren21, well as I'm an avid eBay shopper, I will look for Journee on there because it is quite ridiculously expensive for the size of the bottle!

5% products discount

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:47 am      Reply with quote
As a side note, my derm also had me take a supplement called "Liquid Multi Vita-Mineral" by Trace Minerals Research. I get it from my local Vitamin Cottage Natural Grocers, but i'm sure they sell it at most health food stores. It comes as a liquid in a bottle that needs to be refrigerated.

Compared to a basic multi-vitamin, it contains a more complete profile of minerals also, so I switched to it when I started the Obagi program. My derm said it's extremely important to provide the body with the appropriate nutrients it needs while it's healing as it will help speed up the healing process. I am healing pretty nicely, though I can't say to what degree the vitaminerals attributed to this.

I also do visualizations every day which I really feel helps Smile I picture radiant, beautiful, smooth skin. I have even cut out several pictures of faces I found with the kind of skin I want and I say the following affirmation to myself throughout the day:

"every day, in every way, my skin is becoming beautiful and firm and smooth"

Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for the advice, ladies.

I just did a huge overhaul at Sephora - I got the Clarisonic and will begin my regiem with it, as soon as my face (skin) calms down. I got an eye cream and face moisturizer (for the days where I can't take the dryness)...I also got a face oil...thank you for that advice, as my face is very much enjoying it right now. It needs a little TLC.

I think my reactions have been due to the following things:
- I hit it a bit too hard.
- I am on antibiotics - finishing today. (never thought of it before now, but probably has something to do with it).
- Very high strength of 0.1%

What I am going to try:
- One day on, one day off - see how that goes.
- Use sunscreen daily.
- Allow face to heal prior to starting again.
- Use Clarisonic for the peelies

I really do think this system will be amazing, I just have to allow my face time to heal and then take it slow - I am always in a rush to do things. If I have to go over the time allotted - so be it. I actually don't mind a slight red glow to my face - makes me look like I have seen some sun. Very Happy

This website is amazing - and you ladies have helped me smile again.

How much do you use on your neck? My neck looks like I have a huge rash - I think Neck skin is much thinner, so I might just take it easy in that area as well.

Thankfully, I got eye cream - helps me see, as my skin in so tight in that area. Smile.

Smile Very Happy
Many thanks, I look forward to reading more.

Also - great advice for the parcels. It would be a really wise idea to send it to Colorado first, then you won't have to pay duty. Smart! Great thinking, ladies. Wink

RM
threadbiz

Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
I am new to this forum and I am three months into Obagi. I have loved the results as far as my overall skin. It is smoother, brighter, I have smaller pores and the sun damage and pigmentation is gone. I do still have some uneven skintone, redness that I wish were better. The thing that I do not like and I am having a hard time with is the dryness around my eyes. I look like ive aged because of it. I go to a plastic surgeon for my products and have discussed with him. Just yesterday I went for followup and also had botox. I have stopped the trintinoin about 14 days ago and plan to not use it through summer and have gone to maintenance plan for the obagi products. My question I have has any of you dealt with the extreme dry skin under eyes? How long after stopping the Trintinoin/retina does the dryness go away? I fear it wont go away...I see oily skin coming back on forhead and chin and a little around nose but under eyes looks horrible. My doctor said to give it a few more weeks. I do use elastiderm eye gel by Obagi and also Copper Lotion that the doctor suggested. Anyone else have this problem? if so what do you use?
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Threadbiz,
My under eye area is also wrinkly, but I don't think I can blame Obagi for it. I do use an under eye cream during the day with an SPF (Murad) and an under eye "treatment" cream at night; I've tried a few different brands. I've not had any miraculous results, unfortunately.

Do you think you might need a more hydrating product? Sometimes, I think something as simple as emu or jojoba oil will work as well as any expensive eye cream!

Also, on a different note, is your derm recommending a maintenance plan for you? As part of my maintenance, I continue to use Clear, Blender/Retin a 2-3 times a week.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:43 pm      Reply with quote
Well my under eye wrinkles were not there b4 using the obagi...and when the rest of my skin became so dry ...as did my eyes. It has def intensified the wrinkles and almost looks like my skin is pulling under my eyes; like when you are sunburnt and the skin is tight and pulling and flaking. He says the copper lotion (its used after laser procedures) is the best he thinks I should use. Its not an eye cream just a very emollient lotion for the face.

My maintenance is cleanser and toner, elastiderm, sunscreen everyday then the Vit C serum, clear and exfoderm three days.
threadbiz

Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
Oh and BTW I wont be using the retina thru the summer at all. I am so tore up over the under eye and I am at the beach and pool a lot in the summer (protected of course). So I plan to start back with retina in Sept.
dragonflyte
5% products discount

Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
Threadbiz, avocado oil is incredibly nourishing for the skin. I have been using it for years, and even though I have struggled with adult acne all through my 20s and still remain very sensitive to creams and makeup (I'm 40 now), it does not break out my skin at all.

Avocado oil is high in sterolins (which many skin care experts say help to reduce skin damage, scars, etc.). It's extremely nourishing for the skin due to its vitamin and antioxidant properties. Except for my acne/chicken pox scars I have pretty nice skin and I've been using avocado oil for years. When my derm recommended it, I thought she was mad! Acne has been the bane of my existence and now I'm supposed to put oil on my face? But in some odd way, it normalizes the oil production of the skin. When I started to apply avocado oil in the evening, I'd wake up with a nice dewey complexion. Gone was my oily t-zone. It defied logic to me. It absolutely did not break me out at all either. You may want to try this around your eyes. My derm has had me using avocado oil and a good 40+ SPF sunscreen for years. And honestly, I really like my skin except for a few discolorations/scars that I'm using Obagi for.

It has to be cold pressed avocado oil (unrefined) and should be applied in the evening. It's the one thing I'm really looking forward to getting back to after I finish the Obagi program.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Dragonflyte! I might try the avocado oil for my under eye area.

Threadbiz, maybe you could ask your derm about it??

Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
Drangonflyte,
Where do you get the avocado oil? Ive never heard of it. I may try it if not too expensive...ive spent so much on my face lately lol. This copper lotion I am using is more like an oil/serum and used on patients after laser & peel procedures.
My Doc has suggested a TCA Peel just around my eyes if it doesnt get better in a few weeks. I have no clue as to whether Id want to try that? Everything scares me...its my face you know.
I have dealt with adult acne also since my 20's and now I am 40. The Obagi I can definitely say is a good product results have been good for me but the retina is soo hard to deal with.
threadbiz

Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
I just noticed Kims that I didnt respond well to your question about my maintenance. Yes my Doc set up what I am doing on maintentance. I go to plastic surgeon for my obagi. However my derm has tried to get me to use it for several years so he is happy that I finally did.
BTW-dragonflyte I will still be using obagi but would assume I could use the avocado oil just as I am using the copper lotion (or complex CU3 lotion)? I usually put Obagi Elastiderm eye gel under my eyes and let settle in for a bit then I put the copper lotion under my eyes.
dragonflyte
5% products discount

Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
Olivado Avocado Oil is what I usually buy and it's a great brand. It's cold pressed/unprocessed (from New Zealand). Funnily enough, it is sold at Target. It's under $10 for a large bottle that will literally last you forever.

My derm is very holistic in her approach and a fan of putting as few chemicals on your face as possible (which is fine by me!). Even though the skin care clinic she works from sells many products, most of which are really expensive, she literally steers me away from most of them in favor of avocado oil and a good SPF.

My grandmother (Greek) has only ever used natural olive oil soaps on her face and at 92, she has the skin of a baby's bum. My face is too acne-prone for olive oil, but avocado oil does not cause me breakouts. Here is a bit of info online:

http://www.brighthub.com/health/alternative-medicine/articles/68830.aspx

I also use avocado oil on my feet every day! And when I go to my yoga class, I have had multiple people tell me over the years that I have very nice skin on my feet, LOL Very Happy

Threadbiz, I'm not using the avocado oil while using the Obagi system except around my eyes at night. In the morning I'm using Lumiere by Neocutis. I won't be using avocado oil for the rest of my face until i'm finished with the Obagi treatment. With eye creams, it's a really tough one because what one person likes, another person feels isn't doing them any good. I personally try new skincare/makeup out for a couple of weeks and see how I like them. I'm currently trying out Lumiere by Neocutis just out of curiosity as it's a brand that was highly recommended to me (and also based on great feedback on this awesome forum).

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:21 am      Reply with quote
I second the Avocado oil for sure! I always have a bottle around and use it occasionally when I take a break from my normal night regime. Gives my face a bit of a boost by morning.

I also use Emu oil quite a bit on top of my normal nightly products...Emu oil has properties that actually "push" in products that it's placed over...more or less it makes products penetrate deeper in to the skin...hence the reason you shouldn't use it over any acid based products. But I wake up with baby smooth skin and it glows Smile

I do highly recommend the Eucerin Aquaporin Active Eye cream....I've been using this for a few days and it's just what I was looking for to hydrate my under eye area, it only takes a tiny amount and it's ultra hydrating. I use it over my IS Clinical Youth Eye, then apply Emu oil over it at night...a winning combo! My eyes have looked so much better, more hydrated for sure...I was getting kinda worried for a bit there as I was able to get rid of the crinkles before Obagi...apparently the Aquaporin is not typically sold in the US as my bottle is in Spanish and it's not available in any store I know of, but you can purchase it on Ebay or online...

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:48 am      Reply with quote
By the way, the Aquaporin sinks right in leaving no greasy residue, in case you are wondering...some of those super hydrating creams leave you like a grease slick...this is not like that at all and goes well even under makeup. Very Happy

System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:39 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |