Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Barielle Intensive Hand Treatment Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
HealthySkinGirl

Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:03 am      Reply with quote
This cream has restored my hands it! It is a pretty intense treatment for dry, rough, chapped hands.

You just apply it at night, heat up the cotton gloves provided for 10 seconds in the microwave & where them to bed.

My hands have never felt so good!
doohicus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:35 pm      Reply with quote
Does this stuff look like a clay colour? I was tempted to purchase but it looked so different than the creamy stuff I expected. I my buy it after your review. Is it strongly scented?
Yiying
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
I love Barielle's hand cream and foot cream. They can soft the skin. And I love the price.Very cheap.
schang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:11 am      Reply with quote
I love Barielle products. I've tried one of their foot creams and a few of their nail products. But I've always purchased them at Marshall's so I've been able to buy them for really cheap.
HealthySkinGirl

Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
This BARIELLE cream is white and has a very light scent. It really does work well.

I can't post their site because I am a new member but it is barielle then dot com
puppysha
5% products discount

Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:58 pm      Reply with quote
I have bought Barielle's hand cream. it's good indeed. I always use it in the evening ,put on the gloves and sleep. In the next morning, my hands change very smooth and tender. I will buy another bottle and continue to use it
HealthySkinGirl

Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:58 am      Reply with quote
Barielle has the best nail polish shades as well. I am pregnant now and it is awesome that they are all free of formaldehyde and all other toxins.
bunnie
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
heard very good things abt this product.. but still not eager to try b.c afraid its gonna be too greasy at night.. and may get it on my PJs... hmm..
HealthySkinGirl

Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:53 am      Reply with quote
I hear ya. I hate that greasy feeling. All of Barielle's products have always absorbed nicely into my skin. By morning, my feet / hands feel soft & smooth...No grease.
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:20 am      Reply with quote
I love Barielle lotions/creams. They work so well. The polishes are just ok.
I get them at Marshalls.
havana8

Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:51 am      Reply with quote
HealthySkinGirl wrote:
This BARIELLE cream is white and has a very light scent. It really does work well.

I can't post their site because I am a new member but it is barielle then dot com

EDS carries the Barielle line too:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/barielle_products_nails_hands_feet.htm
chenhui
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:34 pm      Reply with quote
I don't love it very much.
I think C&E's handcream is better.
luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
OK, I want to know how much you spent for this money?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:12 pm      Reply with quote
I saw this brand at Winners today in Vancouver, everything was about 9 dollars.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:38 am      Reply with quote
callalily wrote:
I saw this brand at Winners today in Vancouver, everything was about 9 dollars.

I've seen this at the Coquitlam location as well. There's quite a few different creams for hands/feet. I think I'll have to go back today to check it out (again)!
moonstone
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
Barielle's Intensive Hand Treatment Cream is a decent product that I've tried many years ago in my early 20's.

I usually used it with cotton gloves for overnight treatment. I noticed that there was a dramatic increase in overall skin hydration, very similar to a paraffin treatment I had at beauty salon.

I guess it probably works even better on me now as my hands start to show signs of fine lines. Embarassed will probably consider repurchase this product again.
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
I was at the downtown Winners and they had a product called "porcelain" something or other. I was interested in it, it seems strange they'd have some random face product with their hand line. Did you pick anything up Puglove?

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
Key Ingredients: Kojic Acid, Multifruit complex of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Enriched Oils, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (lightening agent)

Barielle Advanced Formula Porcelain Skin Whitening Cream

Hmm anyone tried this?

Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:11 am      Reply with quote
callalily wrote:
Key Ingredients: Kojic Acid, Multifruit complex of Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Enriched Oils, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (lightening agent)

Barielle Advanced Formula Porcelain Skin Whitening Cream

Hmm anyone tried this?

A friend of mine used this for her freckles. They lightened a bit up. We were amazed. They didn't disappear completely but there was a definite change.
starbuxxx
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
I've seen this product at Marshalls and never bought it since I thought reviewers said it had a strong scent - I'll have to check this one out.
yeeyaw
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:10 pm      Reply with quote
It feels a bit heavy when applying, but absorbs well and fast, and my hands look nice the next day. I smell Guava in it, like it.
hahaqj
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:09 am      Reply with quote
i love this line. the cream is very good for my hand
luvyourskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:44 pm      Reply with quote
I have also bought Barrielle at Winners (Vancouver area). It is the ONLY place I would buy it because believe it or not, it is quite a bit more expensive at regular retailers.
I have tried their hand, foot, nail & cuticle creams, and although I am very excited at first, I usually tire of them very quickly!!
Bottom line for me is Palmers Cocoa butter, which is just as effective (if not more so), is half the price, and smells yummy!
schowong
5% products discount

Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
I love Barielle Total Foot Care Cream very much. This cream is an all-in-one wonder. Keeps skin AND cuticles soft.
lilyflower
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:45 am      Reply with quote
Where can i buy Barielle Intensive Hand Treatment Cream,i can't find out it on eds.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:01 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |