Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
brenpatsa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
[I heard from Zach today, and sent him a picture of my dreaded (whatever it is), and long story short, he doesn't know if the serum would help..

Here's part of his reply;

I know that the serum would shrink your puffiness but how much and for how long I couldn't say. I do not want to make fantastic claims that the Instant Eye-Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment will do the job. I simply don't know.

Although you are more than welcome to give my product a try, I don't have high hopes that it would give you the results you are looking for.

I hope my response helps.

Very Best Regards, Zach

Oh well, the search continues... Rolling Eyes

Well, his honesty is certainly refreshing, isn't it? Too bad he didn't offer to send you a sample to try since he isn't sure you would be a candidate.
whiteoak
5% products discount

Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, Toby:

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I have dark circle and puffy bags under my eyes too, so I am going to check this easy eye solution now, I am so excited now that I may finally find a solution for my eye problem.

thanks again.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
No offer of a sample bren, just an invitation to purchase.. It's just a little to much money for a 'maybe' though..

His honesty certainly was refreshing though, and he's a really nice guy.. Great CS.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
No offer of a sample bren, just an invitation to purchase.. It's just a little to much money for a 'maybe' though..

His honesty certainly was refreshing though, and he's a really nice guy.. Great CS.

Guys When I first contacted Zach I wanted to make sure that I could use the product because sometimes I can have a reaction to certain ingredients. Zach assured me that he was interested in me being satisfied with the products products and if I couldn't use it I could return it for a refund. So Kassy I am sure if you wanted to give it a try you would have that option if it didn't work for you. Also about the sample issue, Zack said it is difficult for a sample to be enough product to really tell how a product will work. When he has tried sending samples the packaging and shipping are challenging(keeping the product moist etc. was an issue). Some products just don't lend themselves to having samples.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:03 pm      Reply with quote
I have some undereye puffiness and a few wrinkles. Will the serum help with the wrinkles?
graceless_lady
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:20 am      Reply with quote
I've ordered both. My 2009 skincare resolutions were to not try any new products on a whim, to stick with my HGs and really give it a hard push with Ageless/supplements/water + more sleep - but this one looked too good not to succumb.

Thanks (in anticipation!) to Nancy for bringing it to our attention, and to Toby for the great review + link to Christopher Drummond's site (his video was the final "I gotta have it" straw for me).

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:44 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
I would email that question to Zach on the website. I would think that the C serum would be fine, using before the moisturizer.
Toby

Thanks, Toby, for your suggestion. I emailed Zach.

For those who also use a vitamin C eye serum, here's a summary of Zach's reply:

He said to apply the vitamin C first and then his products. He also suggested to try this in different ways, as his products are versatile and work well with almost any other products.
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:26 am      Reply with quote
So is the product a temporary fix or is it considered anti-aging or reverse aging?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:58 am      Reply with quote
Both! Very Happy Rarely do you find an instant eye tuck product that will do more than just give temporary results but this is a treatment as well.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
I actively post on two forums and I have friends on both with the eye bag problems. I want to share a post that ones of my friends posted after recieving her Instant eye tuck from Easy Eye Solutions(she gave me permission to share this here).
Quote:
Ok people...LISTEN UP!!!

Even Lewis and Clark could not have made a more miraculous discovery than what Ann(Toby here) has discovered and revealed to us in this thread. EGADS!!

My Eye Tuck and Dark Circle treatment arrived today and...Oh my gracious. I was absolutely BLOWN AWAY!!! I did not sleep all night last night. Not one wink. (Insomnia is a real drag!!) So I look like zombie woman today. It was the perfect day to try it....And WOWOWOWOW!!!! Not only did it take care of the puffiness, but it smoothed the skin in the most astounding (and yet natural!) way. It completely refined and changed the texture. I was (and still am) in shock!!

I am most certainly getting the Illuminating Eye Cream (moisturizer) that goes with it....

Ann(Toby here), I owe you one....this is a miracle!!! I have tried everything and never have I seen results like this. This is really something special. Thank you SO much!!!

If you have a problem with puffy eyes or dark circles you NEED this product!!!

Toby Very Happy Now I am not the only one crazy over this product Dancing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Both! Very Happy Rarely do you find an instant eye tuck product that will do more than just give temporary results but this is a treatment as well.
Toby

This sounds really good. Thank you for sharing.
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:12 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
The eye tuck will last about a year, you only need a drop for each eye and it does stay on all day. I apply around 6:30am and take my makeup off around 11:00pm and it is still good!Shock Many of the instant tuck products only last for six hours before needing reapplication. Considering the product is a treatment as well as a 5 minute fix and last a year helps justify the price. Or it did for me. I have spent a fortune on so many products that didn't work Rolling Eyes It is just wonderful to finally find one that does.
Toby

If it lasts a year for $75, it is not too bad, but how do you keep it from spoiling? Is there a lot of preservatives in the product or do you have to refrigerate it?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
The ingredients are on the website and if you have questions email Zach. You don't have to refrigerate it.
Toby

For more information regarding
Easy-Eye Solutions click the links below:

http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZachEyeSolutions

Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:13 pm      Reply with quote
Wowww this sounds very inspiring...I have to admit Im kinda nervous about having that nasty film on my skin Confused
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:18 pm      Reply with quote
Lillady T wrote:
Wowww this sounds very inspiring...I have to admit Im kinda nervous about having that nasty film on my skin Confused

If there was a nasty film I would agree with you but there isn't, however it does tuck in the nasty bags so I am all for it Dancing
Toby

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:35 pm      Reply with quote
Ahhh it never ends! I'm suffering from chronic insomnia, bags, dark circles and deepening under-eye wrinkles. Can't afford this product at the moment but will be watching this thread closely and googling for reviews.

I believe you if you say it works, however, I work with Photoshop for a living and I can tell, without a doubt, that the pics on that little slide show have been photoshoped. I can see it clearly. Not even professionally retouched. Look closely at the bluriness under the eyes. And the pics are only shown for a quick sec. with little time for deeper scrutiny, like are they even the same person?

Maybe it was a quick throw together when getting the site up initially. The ingredients look good enough. So, sorry for the criticism but had to say something. I hope it does work...
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
oriana808 wrote:
Ahhh it never ends! I'm suffering from chronic insomnia, bags, dark circles and deepening under-eye wrinkles. Can't afford this product at the moment but will be watching this thread closely and googling for reviews.

I believe you if you say it works, however, I work with Photoshop for a living and I can tell, without a doubt, that the pics on that little slide show have been photoshoped. I can see it clearly. Not even professionally retouched. Look closely at the bluriness under the eyes. And the pics are only shown for a quick sec. with little time for deeper scrutiny, like are they even the same person?

Maybe it was a quick throw together when getting the site up initially. The ingredients look good enough. So, sorry for the criticism but had to say something. I hope it does work...

You know I really didn't study the videos from the website so much, I spent time emailing Zach with questions about the products and when I realized I could get a refund if it didn't work I had nothing to lose. Now I have tried lots of products that do a great job of tucking the eye bag perfectly but.....you can't use moisturizer under the product and you can't use makeup on top of it. They are not treatments and the eye bags actually look worse over time because they are getting dried out daily. I am not comfortable posting pictures of myself, but if I were, the before and after pictures of me using the Easy Eye Solutions products would impress you more the the ones on the product website.... and I know nothing about doctoring a picture up so they would be the real deal...the before would be frightful .

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
Dear, dear Toby,
A B4 & After photo would really help. You can show eyes only. No one would recognize you...

I can't afford this product at the moment but I'm really itching to buy.

I had my eyes lifted several yrs. ago but *some* of my bags remained (minimal). They were so BIG not even surgery removed them completely.
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:29 am      Reply with quote
Hi Toby, I don't really have much bags to tuck just quite dark circles. So do u think just the Illuminating Eye Cream would work? Also, I looked at the ingredients, can't really figure out the special ingredient that makes it work... hmm
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:41 am      Reply with quote
Stardustdy wrote:
Hi Toby, I don't really have much bags to tuck just quite dark circles. So do u think just the Illuminating Eye Cream would work? Also, I looked at the ingredients, can't really figure out the special ingredient that makes it work... hmm

Lucky you with no eye bags Very Happy Since I don't have the problem with dark circles I can't speak from experience but I would email Zach about the ingredients that are specifically for dark circles.
Toby

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:13 pm      Reply with quote
My eye bags are minimal after eye surgery (both lids) but the dark circles are still bad, especially by the inner corner of the eyes. Really by the side of my nose, veins are prominent.
I'm also much older than most of you ladies.

I've emailed Zach with my concern and I'm waiting for his answer before I decide whether to buy or not. Toby has been very convincing in her recommendation.
Bellezza
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
Zach was very prompt with his reply. He never mentioned 'money back guarantee'
Here's his reply:

"Yes, my products are quite effective. They would certainly improve the general condition of your under-eye area as well as balance the skin tone.

The serum and eye cream are a treatment in the truest sense. The more you use the products the better your under-eyes will look and feel.

The serum will give you an instant eye-tuck, which can last for more than 24 hours with one application. What people love about these products is that they see not only an immediate difference but a lasting improvement. They work extremely well with makeup as well.

Each bottle contains 300 applications or more. For most clienst the products last for approximately one year. So there is great value there.

Unfortunately there are no sample of these products. I have found that sample packs do not last and do not contain enough product to show true and lasting results.
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
So Kassy...is this something any DIYer can replicate?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah Kassy. Help us out! Come up with a recipe.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
I received my package today in the morning mail. Well ahead of specified 2 weeks, it was send from upstate New York, so being in New Jersey ...

Well, to make the long story short, I ran to the bathroom, read the enclosed instruction, opened the thing, got 1 drop and massaged under one eye, repeated under another. Then - nothing. I gave it a few minutes, then repeated. Next thing I new I have something like dried egg white on my cheek (but it was easy to rub off), next my bags got bigger and darker. 30 minutes later, the same story - bigger and darker. There is something there that affects blood vessels, that would be the only explanation for darkness. I had to put a bit of cream on top, then the concealer to cover the darkness ( normally I do not bother with it, since I have almost no darkness but it makes bags more pronounced). And here I was for the rest of the day.

Toby - any idea what I did wrong? I so need thin thing to work...

All the suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:07 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |