Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:22 pm      Reply with quote
Winter_Solstice_X,

I didn't intend to imply that you didn't read the threads, just making the point that I find a lot of things are love it or hate it!
I am happy for all that this is working it's magic for, I just want those who do find it drying to know they aren't alone.
I hope you understand my intent!

DM

5% products discount

Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:35 pm      Reply with quote
No I am fine. Let me tell why I joined this forum. I have never joined a forum before but when I was looking for products to solve my under eye problems I came across EDS. A friend had already mentioned the Easy Eye Solutions but I wanted to check it out all the same. I started reading this very long thread and then started reading other threads. I thought I was in beauty heaven. You all knew so much about every product out there. Anyway I respect all of you and am very grateful to Toby for starting this thread. I love these products, my family loves them and now so do most of my friends. From what I have learned here and from other threads I am starting to feel like I really know something about products and what they can or can't do. Thank you all.
Winter_Solstice_X
5% products discount

Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:46 pm      Reply with quote
I forgot to give the You Tube link to the beauty guru that Toby asked about. She has a huge following even though she is only 20 years old. For some reason she doesn't realize that you need to rinse the tip of the bottle after you use it. She is wrong about the bottle leaking. I sent her an email about that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39yogqlITtc
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:55 pm      Reply with quote
Winter_Solstice_X,
I am glad you understand, I know when something works wonders for someone it seems impossible to imagine it wouldn't do so for all! Sadly it just doesn't work out that way.
BTW Welcome to the forum! This is the first forum I joined also, excluding computer tech forums. I have been a skin care and makeup junkie for years so I know how you feel about finding EDS It is great here!

DM

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:05 am      Reply with quote
Winter_Solstice_X wrote:
I forgot to give the You Tube link to the beauty guru that Toby asked about. She has a huge following even though she is only 20 years old. For some reason she doesn't realize that you need to rinse the tip of the bottle after you use it. She is wrong about the bottle leaking. I sent her an email about that.

Thanks for the video link, WinterSolstice. I think she gave one very honest review. I always thought the bottle leaked, as well, as I had all the gunk in the lids of the products like she did. I did not rinse the tip, but I did wipe the tip off before putting the lid on, so I do think she is correct about the leaking.
Winter_Solstice_X
5% products discount

Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:23 am      Reply with quote
She did get back to me and agreed that the bottle is air tight and does not leak. It was the tip that dripped. What I found works best is just a quick rinse under the tap after each use takes care of this. Beside every product I have ever had with a pump bottle has a tendency to do this. That is why I got into the habit of wiping the tip. Only a slight amount is ever left on the cap if the bottle is not wiped anyway. So it is not a big deal. There is so much product in the bottle and each bottle seems to last forever.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:31 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for that tip, WinterSolstice. I have noticed many other bottles with that type of tip "leaking" and product in the cap, so I will definitely try the rinsing off tip with my other products!
acquas
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
I'm interested and will peruse the sites linked to.
Laughing 谢谢。
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:19 pm      Reply with quote
Winter_Solstice_X wrote:

I just watched the video as well and liked it. I am not sure why the reviewer had problems with the pump bottle. Certainly no product can satisfy everyone but was glad that she liked them especially the Illuminating Eye Care cream. As she mentions in several of her other videos, she has problem skin and needs to be very picky about the products she uses.I think for a young woman who is only 20 she did a great job. She has over 3000 subscribers which is quite a following. She also mentioned the natural smell of the Eye Tuck. She wasn't complaining about it but commenting. Funny how I have never notice this but do notice the fragrance of the Illuminating. Thank you for sharing this. I assume by now everyone has seen the Christopher Drummond review. If not have a look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxOQ9061WvA

Nancy Very Happy
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:52 am      Reply with quote
Nancy G,

As I said before I know this is a miracle for those of you that it works for and can use it!

The Illuminating Cream for me besides the major drying I experienced, The FRAGRANCE is what is so strong it is the culprit as to my eyes tearing from the moment I put it on. This is extremely fragranced and made my eyes miserable for a full 24 hours! So again anyone sensitive too fragrance weather they bother your eyes or set off allergies should at least be aware that the fragrance in the IC just might be an issue for them.

DM

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:41 am      Reply with quote
Dark Moon, I don't recall you mentioning such a severe reaction to the fragrance before. You had only spoken about the dryness. The ingredients list on the Easy Eye Solutions web site lists the fragrance for the Illuminating Eye Care.

Nancy Very Happy
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:52 am      Reply with quote
Nancy G,
Somewhere way back in the thread when I first tried the IC I did comment on the heavy fragrance in the IC. I am sure it is someplace on here! My eyes don't tolerate a lot of fragrance so the fact it is listed didn't give me any indication how potent the fragrance in this is!

DM

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:04 am      Reply with quote
Here you are NancyG actually you responded to my post about this issue Smile

DarkMoon wrote:
;)Hi all,

I tried the tester of the illuminating cream that was so kindly sent to me and sorry to say it has an odd effect when I use it. I applied just a tiny amount above both eyes 2 nights and it actually felt drying, it also appears iridescent on my whole upper eye area. The worst thing of all is this has a very potent scent which made my eyes tear like crazy both nights and well into the morning. I could not wait to wash it off! I know I won't be purchasing this. I am so glad I found out before wasting money for something that just is not for me.

DM
Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:05 am      Reply with quote
I have tried many products that have fragrance added. As for the eye cream it is one of the mildest I have come across. It is barely noticeable. Potent is a powerful word and as a long time user of these products would add that these product have nothing "potent" about them.

This will be my last post on the subject.

Nancy Very Happy
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:50 am      Reply with quote
I will amend my previous post. Yes, these product are potent in a positive way meaning effective.

Not all will agree, and I respect that.

Nancy Very Happy
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:21 am      Reply with quote
Nancy G,
I have said it is a great product for those who can use it!
Pontent is the only applicable word I can use as to the heavy fragrance! We are all different and what sets off problems for one individual
won't for another! I have used products with light natural fragrances and have friends who can not tolerate natural fragrances, yet have no problem with artifical fragrances.
To be fair to individuals who might have the same sensitives I do, I posted a honest review of my experience with this product!
Very Happy
DM

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:31 am      Reply with quote
Dark Moon, you are not aware of this, but you are one the members who's posts I read often. There are a few members here that speak straight up and you are one of those. I like and respect that. The forum is all about this brand of communication. It can be active, that's for sure, but I wouldn't change a thing.

I believe that your honesty and willingness to stay a contributing member is not just appreciated by me but by others as well.

My last posts were entered in haste. I decided to work from home today. Not a good idea with a daughter who is home sick with a cold and calling me every five minutes and a husband who can't find one of his shirts.

It is certain that the Easy Eye Solutions are unique in the market place for under eye treatments. They are known as such. It is unlikely that any product no matter what make or model will receive 100% favour from consumers. Its just the way it is.

Nancy Very Happy
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:46 am      Reply with quote
Nancy G,
As a mom who raised 4 kids 2 just 15 months apart and an ex who couldn't find his own bum
if his life depended on it I more than understand how you feel right now!
Thank you for understanding! I agree 100% there are products that some swear by and others swear at! We see this all over different threads! Some are downright either love or hate for most!
We all do indeed need to find what is best for ourselves! I will say again I am thrilled for those who happily use this with great results!

All my best,
DM Smile
Hope your little one feels better soon, along with mommy!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:30 pm      Reply with quote
Too many eye products let me disappointed, I think the massage would be effective
whiteoak
5% products discount

Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:52 am      Reply with quote
Hi, all:

I see some of the older members have free freebies under their name, what's that means? does that mean that only they qualify to the drawing that's take place every Tuesday?
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:14 am      Reply with quote
I'm another one that this product just didn't work for & I was so hoping that it would. It was very effective for tucking my eye bags but my eyes were too irritated using it.

I don't think it was the fragrance though because I've used eye products before with fragrance without a problem but there's some ingredient in it that made my eyes sore.
Vanilj
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:35 am      Reply with quote
I have used up a tube of each, the Illuminating creme och the eye tuck serum.

First of all, none of the products made my darker circles under my eyes fade.

After five applications of gelatin under my eyes, I could see a big difference..! To a cost of one dollar, and that will last a looong time. Smile Just a tip, if you decide to try this products for dark circles, and you have the same disappointed results as I had.
I don't have severe eye bags.

So, no re-order for me. I want treating products, not just cover ups.

Sara, 36 Swedish. Brunette, brown eyes. Fair sensitive reactive skin, no wrinkles(yet), enlarged pores, some broken caps and get easily sunspots. Oily but dry skin. Ten months with Tretionin 0,025% gel PM, Vita C AM - SC Phloratin and Freulic. Use DeCleor and Dr H right now.
Starlight
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:09 am      Reply with quote
Vanilj wrote:
I have used up a tube of each, the Illuminating creme och the eye tuck serum.

First of all, none of the products made my darker circles under my eyes fade.

After five applications of gelatin under my eyes, I could see a big difference..! To a cost of one dollar, and that will last a looong time. Smile Just a tip, if you decide to try this products for dark circles, and you have the same disappointed results as I had.
I don't have severe eye bags.

So, no re-order for me. I want treating products, not just cover ups.
Me Too! I have been using it for more than a week everyday and there is no diff. What is this gelatin that you are using? I am desperate to try anything for my eye circles.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:50 am      Reply with quote
Starlight,
If you are in the US then there is Knox brand gelatin, just like what is used to make Jello but no flavor, sweeteners or color added. You dissolve a packet in boiling water and mix well. You would need to apply when it reaches a comfortable temperature! I haven't used it for eyes just cooking so hopefully the OP will post exact details of how thick she makes it and the amount of time it is left on! One thing it is very inexpensive to buy!

HTH
DM

5% products discount

Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:42 am      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone!

I haven't posted in this thread since the beginning of it, so thought I would pop in and see how it's going and to give my review of these products after 9 months of use.

I still love them! Yes there was a learning curve in how much to use, which I found was very little for me, which means these products have lasted me an extremely long time, so I feel they are well worth the cost in that regard.

When I first started using them I noticed the fragrance "slightly" by intentionally sniffing it and it smelled like Green Tea to me. I assume it is that, as these are suppose to be all natural ingredients. I don't even notice the fragrance anymore from it.

When first applying, the eye will swell a bit as the eye tissue absorbs it and then it flattens and tucks. I do not find the Illuminating cream drying at all, but we are all different right? I do find that if I put any other eye creams on my eyes at night I will awaken with horrible puffy eyebags, so I just use an eye serum and the illuminating cream at night.

So after 9 months of daily use, I do have to say, my dark circles are much better, the little cross hatching lines that were forming are gone and my eyes really honestly look sooooo much better! Firmer and smoother! One thing that amazed me the most was once I erupted into tears (did not have the product on), and crying makes my eyes swell and stay huge for 3 to 4 days! I need to apply Ice to get them looking normal but that doesn't work that well. The next morning after those tears, I had huge swollen bags, I really didn't think the tuck would be able to do anything. I applied it and wow...I could NOT believe how it flattened my eyes back to normal so quickly! For that alone, I will always have it! Imagine! 4 days of huge eyes lol...this blew me away!

I'm one that will keep using these products and I'm sorry for those who are having sensitivities to them and to those not getting good results. I guess all anyone can do is try them out and see if they get the great benefits as I and others have had. This was the first time I've ever jumped on trying a product based on reviews..lucky me! Toby's pics were enough proof for me to at least try it out and I'm so glad I did Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Merry Christmas All! and I hope you all find great things to rave about!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:57 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |