Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:09 am      Reply with quote
Well last night was the first time I tried EES as a night treatment - wow - I tend to have a crease under right eye - which is the side I lay on - it goes by about 8.30 am - but this morning nothing - smooth under eye skin - I am having a rest from MD/TNS Combo - and I am going to concentrate on firming the under eye and really pushing a lot of moisture into the area for one week.

So far, love EES, but still playing with it.

Will report back.

I did lay on the floor with a fan and the dog ran off with it.
Rolling Eyes Shock

PQ Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:08 am      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
[

the poor dog thinks I am mad as it is - but laying on the floor waving my eyes with a fan will finish the puppy off Bad Grin

A question - can you use this two products a nice night treatment - if yes - do I put my normal eye cream on first or use the EES duo?

Thanks for the help in advance.

PQ

thats too funny Bad Grin Bad Grin

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:39 am      Reply with quote
I find using the hair dryer on a low heat/low airflow setting much easier than lying on the floor with a fan and I can just tilt my head back in the bathroom without having to lie down if need be, because using the heat it literally takes seconds to set the tuck...

Also I think the addition of the low heat, it seems to have a much quicker/firmer setting effect with the tuck...

I honestly think the heated airflow for me is the key, it looks great all day...much better than when I just did the tuck alone without the hairdryer or any air....

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
*mirjana*
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:58 pm      Reply with quote
Well I have to confirm that DermaRadiant Ageless Eyes is really perfect to apply under the Tuck.
I am using it over the one month now and I will reorder it for sure Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
Don't know if I'm in the right section to ask this question, but I just ordered EES and the illuminating cream. I have alot of other products which I want to continue to use including Skin Signals, Emu, Dmae, Retinol, Vitamin C - I understand that you should apply the EES to clean skin? Could someone with similar products and/or experience help me out with where to use my new Easy Eye Solutions and Illuminating Cream? Thanks so much, Lynn
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:18 pm      Reply with quote
I will apply a lipid version of Vit C in the AM, but let it absorb long before I use the EES. I apply my CPs and Retin A at night, so no interference there. I don't have any issues in the AM. I only occassionally use a DMAE and just use it on my upper lids. I would keep Emu away from that area if you plan on applying it at the same time of day.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
Makes good sense Foxe, I don't have the lipid version - should I add oil afterwards (emu perhaps after 10 min then wait awhile before using EES) Or will it hamper the effects? I did get the illumating cream so maybe I don't need the extra moisture? Thanks again, Lynn
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
Lynn - Almost everyone on here (it's a long thread, I know) has had to experiment to figure out which way worked for them. Some used the Illuminating creme before the EES and were fine. Some use the EES and then wait and apply a cover up afterward or a base make-up. Some mixed the EES with their base make-up. There are so many variations.
You could use the Vit C and add the Emu as you say and then wait a bit and then put the EES and see if it works. If not, try plan B the next day!

One thing that I have found to be a positive suggestion is after you apply the EES you lay on your back and let things dry (fan your face if you want). This helps the solution work evenly and more smoothly.

If you have the motivation to read through some of the thread you will find all kinds of variations and Best of Luck. Sis Sweets

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:46 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Sister Sweets - sounds like trial and error as with most things. I'll see what works best and lie down until it dries. Thanks for clarifying that for me - Lynn

born 1964, some raw & live foods - medium complexion - sinking eye area yet manage to still have bags, loose, sagging upper eyelids, 11s not as bad as my N/L & M/L, microneedling .5 & 1mm, led, massage, Vit C, A, CP very occasionally, HA, EES, DMAE, MATRIXYL
Hasnaa
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:06 pm      Reply with quote
I Just ordered then saw the 15%off offer for EDS members so I emailed zach asking for a partial refund. 15mn later I had my refund. now talk about customer service!

Check these videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkSBz9Pn2pk
http://www.youtube.com/user/cdrum30#p/u/47/UH6rmzWYDd8

have you noticed how christopher drummond puts the products one after the other and the concealer right after. He doesn't wait for them to dry. maybe that's the way to go. anyone doing it this way?
Hasnaa
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
wenrow wrote:
My funds are really limited. And my 42nd b-day is coming up. May be able to get this around then in May. Can I get immediate results if i use this or should i start now to look fabulous on my b-day? God they get harder each year into my 40s so this is important. 40 was fine but the 41st year was so hard on me. Real mid life thing ya know? so i want to be able to handle the 42nd a lot better.

My before and after pictures are 5 minutes apart...how's that for instant results Laughing I don't know about you but at 53 I gave up the waiting game....there are things to do, people to see...and I am going to do it leaving my bags behind!!!!! Dancing
Toby Laughing

Toby,
What do you use on your skin? you look awesome at 53.
what else do you use? what brand? morning? night? tell us all
Tea
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
This product does provide amazingly instant results, but I never used it with any regularity.

Just repurchased based on the comments that regular use can effect a permanent change. (Didn't know about the discount. Brick wall )

Looking at the ingredients, am not sure which would be responsible for the long-term improvement of dark circles/puffy under-eye area.

Can anyone enlighten me? The yeast protein, maybe? Don't see vit. K. listed.

I will make an effort to use daily.

Thanks!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:24 pm      Reply with quote
Hello Has
This is the deal on Easy Eye Solutions.... Nanci is the only one that has specials on Zach’s products right now that I am aware of. For a short period of time Zach Merrill did offer a special to EDS members but when Nanci picked up his line Zach’s offer expired. If Zach allowed you that deal (count your lucky stars ) because he probably realized you were new and viewing an old post and he wanted to give you a break. Anyway, Nanci is the one with the special and regardless of where you purchase, Zach is available for email help .They are great products and can't wait to hear how you like them.
Now for my skin regime....Hmm...I am really not into as many creams and serums as I am skincare devices. Actually I am going to be 55 in a couple of months and the pictures on this thread of me were right before turning 54...and guess what? ..my skin looks way better now. During the day I use the Easy Eye products and my regular moisturizer(Envisions Beauty)on the rest of my face. I use retin-a .1 at night and some of the Envisions on top of it. As far as face moisturizers that is all I use and with the ingredients in it thats all I need. I started drinking green smoothies that has really helped the total effect. I do LED light treatments with green tea prep. What is important for you to know with the Easy Eye Solutions as far as the pictures posted here go is I had crepey under eye skin, milia, and eye bags in Jan. of 09 and now I have no milia, almost no crepey under eye skin, and much less of eye bags. When I put the Easy Eye Solutions on I have perfect skin under my eyes. If you have questions about my skincare just pm me. If I go into more detail here it will get the thread off track and other posters might be frustrated when the thread is created to focus on Easy Eye Solutions..

Tea…I am not an expert on the ingredients in Easy Eye Solutions but I do know I have experienced long term results and so have others. Horse chestnut works better than vit K which is used to treat dark circles. K takes forever to work. Horse chestnut has been around for thousands of years and is absorbed into blood vessels quickly. It’s completely safe and has no side effects….vit k is tricky and can cause problems

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:38 am      Reply with quote
I want to try Easy Eye Solutions but I find it a bit pricey at this moment Crying or Very sad
For now~I use a very good concealer that works wonders on me and, trust me, I have really really dark circles! (Mary Kay, signature concealer). I also use revision eye complex and it makes a big difference for me although doesn´t help that much with the bags under the eyes
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:40 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
my regular moisturizer(Envisions Beauty)on the rest of my face.

Toby, sorry to go off topic here, but I am curious your thoughts on the Envision product?
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:02 am      Reply with quote
I've learned that what I use under the Tuck makes a major difference in whether my dark circles and lines look better. When I use 100% pure eye cream, my eyes look great. This week I've been using another eye cream under the Tuck and the dark circles and lines don't go away.
Tea
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for responding so quickly, Toby!

I appreciate the information!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Toby wrote:
my regular moisturizer(Envisions Beauty)on the rest of my face.

Toby, sorry to go off topic here, but I am curious your thoughts on the Envision product?

I really really love it. I don't get too excited about moisturizers but this one plumps and is full of all kinds of goodies. I used to use various things from Skinactives but once I started with Envisions Beauty I haven't gone back to skinactives. I have been using the product for almost a year and ordered when they do the two for the price of one special. I like a dewy plumped up look and it delivers! Very Happy We discussed it here last year http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=32869&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:00 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Toby. Yes, I remember discussing it. I never used it as I was on 302 at that time and Huber didn't much care for it. Live and learn! I heard Kimberly Snyder pulled herself out of the Envision Beauty part, so sadly she is not a part of that any longer.
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:54 am      Reply with quote
These products work - the support is great from Zak - and I can see the combined positive affects 3 weeks down the line.

Worth every penny.

PQ

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:58 pm      Reply with quote
I had to wait to order this due to finances and other stuff I spent money on. I'm ordering this tonight from NCN.

I've followed this thread but am unsure about the illuminating eye cream. Is it shiny or is that just the name?

I do have what I consider to be bags since they have been there since I was young. But having seen the photos here, my before probably looks a lot like Toby's skin around her eye so I figured it was worth trying since she has had such great results.
garbath
5% products discount

Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:18 am      Reply with quote
Hi bordnfl2

The illuminating eye cream is shiny IMO. If you have dark circles under your eyes like I have, the cream does lighten the circles.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:25 am      Reply with quote
For me the illuminating cream is slightly luminous which I love but when i have a foundation very lightly over it for me it is not shiny just blends right in.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
Hi...I'm giving this a second chance and ordered fresh new products from Nancy at NCN since there is a special.

It was her post that sunk in with me, explaining where she uses it. Plus all the other recent posts as well.

Prior, I was putting way too much on that it was no wonder I wasn't getting on with the products plus the whole idea of using a fan or hair dryer is brilliant. Even if I only use this after my worse sleepless nights, it'll be worth it.

In short, gentle and sparingly is the key...may my heavy hand be no more. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I ordered my EES products from Nanci at NCN on Monday, Feb 8th and received them this morning Feb 15th in Ottawa, Canada! I paid the $5.00 shipping charge too!! And, there was no duty - thanks to sweet Nanci - I will definitely order as much as I can from her. I tried the EES products as soon as I got them - This was not on clean skin - I had put my vitamin c serum, dmae, emu about an hour before. Used illuminator, tuck (dried w/dryer) - looked better, but added more illuminator and more tuck (dried) (2 drops/2 eyes in total) all with my finger - was very smooth - upper eyelid was better, but flaked early. It lasted 5 hours including a skate for an hour outside - cold - before it started to flake. I'm hoping it'll last even longer on clean skin - Oh, and the dark circles were virtually gone - no makeup and I never wear no concealer there. Thanks Toby and everyone else who contributed to this thread - I am so thrilled! Lynn

born 1964, some raw & live foods - medium complexion - sinking eye area yet manage to still have bags, loose, sagging upper eyelids, 11s not as bad as my N/L & M/L, microneedling .5 & 1mm, led, massage, Vit C, A, CP very occasionally, HA, EES, DMAE, MATRIXYL
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:33 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |