Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:42 am      Reply with quote
Oh I hear ya Toby, my allergies have been bad lately (NE coast). I've been using it a night but sure can use you the extra depuffing in the morning. Still going strong with EES here, no problems or issues. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:12 am      Reply with quote
I have the same curse. I look like I have stuffed my under eye area with something every morning. I will try it at night. I am still fighting with it, in order to get it right, but right now is a bad time to put the tuck to the test - the allergy puffies have me firmly in their grip. The tuck really helps, but I think when the season passes, it will be all the better. Do I remember someone saying that people with fair skin can have a bit of tingling with the product?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:27 am      Reply with quote
alexes wrote:
I have the same curse. I look like I have stuffed my under eye area with something every morning. I will try it at night. I am still fighting with it, in order to get it right, but right now is a bad time to put the tuck to the test - the allergy puffies have me firmly in their grip. The tuck really helps, but I think when the season passes, it will be all the better. Do I remember someone saying that people with fair skin can have a bit of tingling with the product?

alexes,
Are you using any other type of treatment on your under eye area? I know I had been trying other eye products before I discovered EES and I got my under eye area irritated. I had to back off and really pamper that area for a couple of weeks with a very gentle milk cleanser and then I applied emu oil at night.I also had a very bad experience with cps on my under eye area.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:10 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Having been a user of Easy Eye solutions for over a year, I have found still yet another way to use the products. I live in the Southern part of the USA and the pollen right now is terrible. Although I am not that bothered with allergies, this season seems more severe and my eyes are challenged. I have just started using the EES products at night, and then again in the morning and WOW my eyes look wonderful. By using the products at night, my eye bags are very slight in the morning and very little product is needed for day time wear. I am really loving these products even more today than the first day I started them. Now there aren't many products I have that I can truthfully say that about. Here's for EES 24/7!!!!! and I am loving the additional results!

An update here with this new technique of using EES both day and night with this heavy pollen season and I am just thrilled with literally no morning eyebags...each day is better. I am still using it during the day because I am out in the pollen but I need very little product. I also wanted to add that I noticed this morning that Easy Eye Solutions has a new website check it out folks! http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/easyeyesolutions_home.html

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:41 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Toby
I remember that Zach said the tuck might be a bit tingly at first, but I have been using it for three weeks, so I got nervous. Could not think what else it could be. Then this morning I woke up and my face was burning and rough like fine grain sand paper. I reached for my face wash and it hit me - I had been trying a new cleanser! Seriously, my whole face feels like a man's beard after twelve hours of growth. Well, I hate the way my skin reacts to stuff, but I am soooo happy that it is not the tuck! I even have some on today and no problems.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:56 pm      Reply with quote
alexes wrote:
Hi Toby
I remember that Zach said the tuck might be a bit tingly at first, but I have been using it for three weeks, so I got nervous. Could not think what else it could be. Then this morning I woke up and my face was burning and rough like fine grain sand paper. I reached for my face wash and it hit me - I had been trying a new cleanser! Seriously, my whole face feels like a man's beard after twelve hours of growth. Well, I hate the way my skin reacts to stuff, but I am soooo happy that it is not the tuck! I even have some on today and no problems.

Oh Alexes I am so glad that you figured out what the problem was and that it wasn't the tuck. I honestly had a gut feeling that you might be using some cleanser that wasn't agreeing with you. At some time or other most of us have had some experience with a product that is irritating. My doctor told me to use a mild cleanser and the one he suggested is Neutrogena extra gentle cleanser. It seems to work like a charm and I am sure there are others that are equally as good.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Toby, I will look in to it. I used it a while back but then decided to try this stuff. Ugh! The skin on my face is actually peeling! I feel better about it than you might think because its not the tuck! I have put some emu oil on the reddish spots and that seems to help. Underneath the redness and peeling skin, I have no bags!
*mirjana*
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:13 am      Reply with quote
After 5 months of using Tuck, I became real expert Very Happy

I found Tuck works best for me applied without any concealer or foundation - just a layer of DermaRadiant eye cream and after that Tuck.
I am applying Tuck with brush which Toby recommended, and it is really best way to do that.
And very important is to brush until all Tuck is completely absorbed into the skin. If you let the surface of skin shine of Tuck and let it dry like that, result will be flaking and cracking.
I am using foundation for the rest of my face, and than after 10 minutes of drying just very light breezy like touch of mineral loose powder on the Tuck (and to rest of my face to even everything together). It took me some time to found out how light this movement with brush of mineral loose powder have to be. Really breezy like - and than under eye area looks perfect.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
Mirjana
Is the mineral powder you use a foundation powder? And the cream you use first, is that the eye cream from EES that they sell along with the tuck? I have dark circles that need some kind of coverage, and was wondering if the EES eye cream works in that way. Do you have dark circles? I am still trying to perfect my technique, and was wondering if a mineral powder foundation would be the best way to go - over top of the tuck, like you do. Sorry for all the questions!
*mirjana*
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:29 am      Reply with quote
alexes wrote:
Mirjana
Is the mineral powder you use a foundation powder? And the cream you use first, is that the eye cream from EES that they sell along with the tuck? I have dark circles that need some kind of coverage, and was wondering if the EES eye cream works in that way. Do you have dark circles? I am still trying to perfect my technique, and was wondering if a mineral powder foundation would be the best way to go - over top of the tuck, like you do. Sorry for all the questions!

Alexes,
this is the powder I was talking about http://www.artdeco.de/en/cosmetics/make-up/pure-minerals/powder/mineral-loose-powder/ - I am using the "beige" tone and it works very well on the Tuck in my under eye area and rest of my face of course.

Cream which I was talking about is this one .... http://www.dermaradiant.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=34&Itemid=32 ...and Zach told me that this is good choice for base under Tuck. Works for me excellent.

I don't have very dark circles, but my under eye area in the morning looks tired and after I apply Tuck it looks much better. Tight and without fine lines and much much brighter.

Hope that helps Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
Mirjana
Thanks for getting back to me. I think I will look in to a powder foundation to see how it goes. I have been wondering if it would work well with the tuck. It is so wonderful that you are having great results.
I was wondering if there was anyone who used the EES eye cream that went with the tuck who also has dark circles? Is the cream enough to correct the darkness, or do you also need cover-up?
Thanks, Al
Cazziek
5% products discount

Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:18 pm      Reply with quote
Just ordered these two products (the special)...hope they live up to all the hype (for me)....I paid for 3day shipping....will let you all know if it arrives on time....and how it works. Of course I'll play around with the application methods as suggested.
sucencen
5% products discount

Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
i would like to try it`
alexes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
I think it is really worth a try. If you want to try a smaller version NCN has a "sample" size for thirty eight dollars. That is what I got. It took me a while to figure out how to work with the product, but I am getting the hang of it. The thread is a long one, and I had forgotten several hints from other ladies. When I got the "flakies" I tried to remove them with my little brush - and made a big mess. Then I remembered that several people had suggested using a wet brush, and presto! It worked! The flaking was eliminated and my concealer was not disturbed. I was so happy when I finally started to get it right. Last night I looked in the mirror by my door, and nearly burst into tears. I have to admit, I am a bit hormonal right now, so it was an overreaction, but the feeling was genuine. Usually I avoid that mirror because of the overhead lighting. Last night I glanced up, and I swear, after having worn the tuck for seven or so hours, and having been very hot and sweating, I still looked eight years younger than before I started using it.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
Alexes,
What a great post and trust me I totally understand your emotions of joy....I had them and still do. I have had several months of dealing with eyes that had too much of contacts..24/7. I have had to resort to glasses to give them some healing time. While in glasses I got lazy and would only use the tuck and even then with the glasses my under eye area was somewhat hidden. Well within the last couple of weeks I have been back in my contacts and started being consistent using the illuminating eye care moisturizer with the tuck and I have been just thrilled with the great look of my under eye area. I know this sounds hokey but it is like I have fallen in love with the products all over again. I just think it is amazing to see how beautifully it all works....and I truly wish the same results for others.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:23 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Toby, you make me feel less silly for admitting it! I am still having flaking problems. Am I using too much? It is hard to judge sometimes. I wonder too if the Illuminating eye cream would hide my dark circles enough to go without the concealer. I think I will write to Zach and ask.
I wanted to thank you Tony for starting this thread and sticking with it over all this time! Without your courage to tell everyone (and show everyone) I would not be this jazzed about my face. I have not felt pretty in a long long time. So huge hugs to you!
LBoz
5% products discount

Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:22 am      Reply with quote
I LOVE this forum! After reading about this product, I had to rush to get some for myself. Zach responded immediately and seems like an incredibly nice person to do business with. I can't wait to try this out for myself. Thank you all for your willingness to share your experiences with these products!! xo
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:59 am      Reply with quote
Alexes,
These are my thoughts about the Illuminating eye Care(moisturizer)....it is light and gives a nice highlighted look and is full of good treatment for the eyes. It works well with the tuck because it was created for that purpose. I bought the tuck at first and not the Illuminating Eye Care and had a problem with flaking. I later ordered the Illuminating Eye
Care and the flaking problem stopped. Now please realize for me the moisturizer was perfect for me and the flaking can come from too much product, not enough moisturizer underneath, or adjustment to the products in general. The moisturizer did the trick for me but not everyone has the same experience. I do not have dark circles so I can't speak to that issue but I am extremely pleased with both products and how they compliment each other...and my eyes of course. Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:37 pm      Reply with quote
yah, I ordered this on the 13th and haven't received it yet. Sad I have been anxiously watching the mail to see when it will come. I got packages from France earlier than the EES and EET and I ordered them later. I just can't wait to try them and see if it will work for my fine lines and milia.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:42 pm      Reply with quote
Miss Tina wrote:
yah, I ordered this on the 13th and haven't received it yet. Sad I have been anxiously watching the mail to see when it will come. I got packages from France earlier than the EES and EET and I ordered them later. I just can't wait to try them and see if it will work for my fine lines and milia.
Miss Tina are you in the US?

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
Yes I am. I live in Indiana. Sad

I just received a message from Zach.

Hi Tina,

Nice to hear from you but I am a little surprised you have not received the package. I was about to contact you for your feed back on the products. We have just checked the tracking info and it was sent on April 13th to:

It is in transit and normally would take 5-7 days to reach you. The package is coming from Texas USPS First Class. So I am not concerned and my best guess is that you should have it by the end of the week.

We find that sometimes USPS is very fast and other times deliveries take longer than we would like them to.

Tina, could you let me know when it arrives?.

Very Best Regards, Zach

Hopefully it will get here asap!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
I bet you are stalking the postman Laughing I feel like I do when i am anxiously waiting on a goodie!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:09 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
I bet you are stalking the postman Laughing I feel like I do when i am anxiously waiting on a goodie!

Oh my gosh, I know! It is so embarrassing!

Finally, it came today in the mail. Zach did mail it out on the 13th!!!!! My post office is just really slow. So the moment I found it in the mail, I tried it on over my makeup. Didn't like the texture and how the EES clumped the makeup. So I washed my face and tried the EES before the EET. I took pics to see if there is a big difference. I can see and feel it, but I want to know how much of a difference for first time use. Otherwise, I am going to see how this works for me for a couple of weeks adn give my opinion. Wish me luck! Shock

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:37 am      Reply with quote
I always say give it ten days to work on the application and have an eye shadow brush handy for application of the tuck. Also make sure you experiment on days that you have time to work with it and examine it after several hours etc...Once you "get it" it is like having new skin underneath your eyes! I might add more youthful too! Laughing

5% products discount

Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:25 am      Reply with quote
Miss Tina wrote:
Yes I am. I live in Indiana. Sad

Hi, Miss Tina! I'm in Indiana, too. In Carmel...how about you?

I got my Tuck in the mail yesterday and used it immediately. I loved the look until I tried to put make-up over it. I had to go back and read the tips, so I'll have to play with it today, but so far I love it. I put it on my husband's eyes and he loved it, too, which is great because now I won't feel guilty about ordering it behind his back. Wink
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:38 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |