Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:33 am      Reply with quote
LBoz,
Now this is cool...a husband and wife duo with Easy Eye Solutions!!!Well when you go to parties you will sure be leaving you eye bags at home Laughing I will boogie dance to that!

5% products discount

Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:45 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
LBoz,
Now this is cool...a husband and wife duo with Easy Eye Solutions!!!Well when you go to parties you will sure be leaving you eye bags at home Laughing I will boogie dance to that!
LOL! Thanks, Toby! It IS nice to have a vain spouse. He's just happy to get his bags down to "carry-on" size!
Miss Tina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:15 am      Reply with quote
LBoz wrote:
Miss Tina wrote:
Yes I am. I live in Indiana. Sad

Hi, Miss Tina! I'm in Indiana, too. In Carmel...how about you?

I got my Tuck in the mail yesterday and used it immediately. I loved the look until I tried to put make-up over it. I had to go back and read the tips, so I'll have to play with it today, but so far I love it. I put it on my husband's eyes and he loved it, too, which is great because now I won't feel guilty about ordering it behind his back. Wink

Fort Wayne for me. I won't be here for much longer, I am going to be moving in June down south.

So how is the tuck working for you? I think that it works......but I don't have amazing results like Toby! Very Happy But yes, I do like it.

5% products discount

Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:41 am      Reply with quote
Miss Tina wrote:
Fort Wayne for me. I won't be here for much longer, I am going to be moving in June down south.

So how is the tuck working for you? I think that it works......but I don't have amazing results like Toby! Very Happy But yes, I do like it.

I have only been using it for a few days, but so far I love it. I got my hair cut, have been using the tuck and nuface, and I'm suddenly getting lots of compliments on my appearance. Apparently, I was looking a bit like Sea hag! Embarassed
Cazziek
5% products discount

Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:57 am      Reply with quote
The tuck and illuminator arrived within the time frame stated....so that was great.
Much to my skepticism, they do perform a very noticeable & welcoming difference on my eye bags...to the point that they sometimes appear completely flattened out. I loved that.

I do feel as if I still need a heavier moisturizer underneath though (eventhough I use the illuminator w/it)...still figuring this out.

However, thus far it has done nothing for my fine lines beneath the eyes yet. The are a bit deeper than fine though. The products seem to settle into these lines and accentuate them even greater. So that has been my biggest dilemma. I was praying for smooth lines. I apply with a makeup brush.

I also used the dryer flat on my bk one day which made things look even better. Maybe I'll try that method again....just too impatient I guess. Any suggestions about the lines or something to work for them?

Thanks for whomever recommended these products.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 03, 2010 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
Okay gang, maybe I have been"out to lunch" when several people mentioned using a hair dryer with the tuck because that technique never sunk in with me. But yesterday the pollen was horrible and I haven't had much sleep and my eye bags were bad. I put the illuminating eye care on and then the tuck....I thought what the heck let's add a little hair dryer to this mix and Oh MY GOODNESS my under eye area looked as smooth as glass!!!!never had it looked so good.....and it was a BAD BAG day before!!!!I was so excited I tried it again this morning and it was even better!!!It is like the dryer causes everything to mesh together and create a perfect ultra thin smooth skin. Oh my goodness my under eye area seem just as smooth 10 hours later.....I am so excited I am calling up a triple boogie dance!!!!Please guys try the dryer method....I used the dryer on warm and another time on cool and both worked like a charm....now I did close my eyes Wink
ImageImageImage

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 03, 2010 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
In all my excitement I almost double posted Rolling Eyes Sorry Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 03, 2010 9:20 pm      Reply with quote
Toby
I guess that decided it for me - I don't own a hair dryer but will get one.
I am still having quite a bit of flaking so need to figure that out, but the other day - no word of a lie - a stranger came up and gave me flowers! I haven't felt pretty in so long, but that night I did because my baggage was properly stowed! I can't wait to get it down pat so I don't have to worry about the flakies. I just have not found the right moisturizer yet. Any suggestions? I don't have a lot of money, and have sensitive skin, so that makes it all the more difficult.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 03, 2010 9:30 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Okay gang, maybe I have been"out to lunch" when several people mentioned using a hair dryer with the tuck because that technique never sunk in with me. But yesterday the pollen was horrible and I haven't had much sleep and my eye bags were bad. I put the illuminating eye care on and then the tuck....I thought what the heck let's add a little hair dryer to this mix and Oh MY GOODNESS my under eye area looked as smooth as glass!!!!never had it looked so good.....and it was a BAD BAG day before!!!!I was so excited I tried it again this morning and it was even better!!!It is like the dryer causes everything to mesh together and create a perfect ultra thin smooth skin. Oh my goodness my under eye area seem just as smooth 10 hours later.....I am so excited I am calling up a triple boogie dance!!!!Please guys try the dryer method....I used the dryer on warm and another time on cool and both worked like a charm....now I did close my eyes Wink
ImageImageImage

alexes wrote:
Toby
I am still having quite a bit of flaking so need to figure that out, but the other day - no word of a lie - a stranger came up and gave me flowers! I haven't felt pretty in so long, but that night I did because my baggage was properly stowed! I can't wait to get it down pat so I don't have to worry about the flakies. I just have not found the right moisturizer yet. Any suggestions? I don't have a lot of money, and have sensitive skin, so that makes it all the more difficult.

I use the illuminating eye care moisturizer that Easy Eye Solution has. I first just bought the tuck but soon realized the mositurizers I had caused flaking. My moisturizers were too rich.
The hair dryer is the bomb!!!I am so excited….hope you get great results!
Go for the GOLD!!! I have been blown away Laughing
PS...I love that you got flowers!!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 03, 2010 11:03 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks! Crazy hey? I was all Shock
Oh man, I am blushing now just thinking about it. Will check out the hair dryer for sure - and maybe save up for the Illuminating Eye Cream!
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 08, 2010 12:26 pm      Reply with quote
alexes wrote:
Toby

I really like Mario Badescu products.
The healing cream is great for sensitive skin or else the Seaweed night cream feels very moisturizing and was fine for my sensitive skin

I know you can take a quiz on the mario badescu website and they will send you some miniature products,but they are quiteslowto do thatand you can't chose the samples you get.

But if you ordersomething you can pick 3 samples and they have samples of most items.

But mylast few orders I have been wanting to sample a ton of things and I called them (actually had a product question so...)
and the person I spoketo in t heir customer service was very nice and told me to ask for extra samples in the comments part of the order form when I bought stuff.

The face cream jars are around 1"x1" and aprox 4ml i'd guess,same size for eye creams, the body wash samples are around 30ml, same for body lotions.
I actually found the body wash and lotion samples a bit annoying because the bottles are quite small (nice to try though,but nice to just buy the actual product as the bigger bottles are easy to use).

I know I am probably overly enthused about this brand but it has really helped my skin for the better and made my skin more normal acting.

My main skin issues now is some minor blemishes in the chin area, but they usually go away in a few days and not months.
I know what my skin issues are from though-being allergic or not tolerant to some medical ingredients I am exposed too Sad
Cazziek
5% products discount

Sun May 09, 2010 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
I wish I knew how some of you were able to smooth out your under-eye lines with these products. I use both products. They do fine with bags but nothing for my fine lines.

Do you ladies apply the products in upward strokes, downward strokes, inward, or outward? From bottom of bags to just beneath bottom lash area? Or should all that matter. And are your lines fine or deep? I'm trying different methods with no success thus far.

So now I just apply the tuck to the bags after mixing it together with my concealer, or moisturizer, or all of them mixed together...and it works fine for those limited areas (bags)...which are fairly small to begin with.

Is anyone on hear daring enough to do a video tutorial. Don't blame you if not. The youtube tutorials for these products don't show the big before and after results discussed here....imo.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 09, 2010 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
Cazziek wrote:
I wish I knew how some of you were able to smooth out your under-eye lines with these products. I use both products. They do fine with bags but nothing for my fine lines.

Do you ladies apply the products in upward strokes, downward strokes, inward, or outward? From bottom of bags to just beneath bottom lash area? Or should all that matter. And are your lines fine or deep? I'm trying different methods with no success thus far.

So now I just apply the tuck to the bags after mixing it together with my concealer, or moisturizer, or all of them mixed together...and it works fine for those limited areas (bags)...which are fairly small to begin with.

Is anyone on hear daring enough to do a video tutorial. Don't blame you if not. The youtube tutorials for these products don't show the big before and after results discussed here....imo.

I think a video is an excellent idea and I think that Zach has investigated the issue of making one. The problem is it is extremely costly to do it professionally. When I have time this summer I thought about doing one for personal email help...not youtube.

5% products discount

Mon May 10, 2010 11:51 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Toby. You've done so much for us already. I saw your b4 and after and you look amazing! Infact, I need to go back and review your results again...for more motivation and reinforcement.
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 12, 2010 10:33 am      Reply with quote
Well, thank goodness for these two little wonders because last night my 2 year old was up every hour from teething pain. Needless to say the bags under my eyes were bad and thank goodness for miracles in a pump. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 18, 2010 3:06 am      Reply with quote
I just read on another forum that Easy Eye Solutions has been reviewed on TV news! Dancing I love it!
http://www.ktnv.com/Global/story.asp?S=12494778

5% products discount

Fri May 21, 2010 10:28 am      Reply with quote
Wow! I am so excited to try this! I do not have terrible bags...yet, but I can see them coming, and I do have small ones with genetically really dark circles under my eyes. I have given up on eye creams to get rid of the circles and just deal with it with concealer, but for the bags-- I can't believe something actually works!

After reading the entire thread over 2 days (whew!) I have a theory for why this gives such great lasting results (now remember, this is just a theory). Facial skin has a wonderful ability to regenerate, which is why topicals can actually help old skin get better. What is special about the tuck is that is acts as a "bra" to keep the skin in place and retrain it to how it's supposed to be. Just like wrinkles form when their predecessors are crinkled from smiling, with EES, they are laying flat and in place, so it's more likely that they will regenerate that way. At the very least, for someone like me who just turned 30, this looks like a great product to help with my small concerns I see forming and prevent further sagging, just like a bra prevents extreme sagging.
alexes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 21, 2010 10:39 am      Reply with quote
What an interesting theory!
I am in my early thirties too, and the tuck works well for me. Yay for the eye bra!
Starlight
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 25, 2010 6:33 am      Reply with quote
I have already posted this on another thread but I must post on this thread. I have been using Easy Eye Tuck for several months for my horrible eye circles. The results were so gradual that I did not think the product was that impressive until I stopped using it. Although my circles did not completely dissapear they were so improved that I could put on just a tiny bit of concealer and I looked good. Also, I paid $38 for a sample but it lasted 6 months. I am about to reoder and I will not go with out this product again.
alexes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 25, 2010 7:02 am      Reply with quote
Starlight
Hi! I am so happy to hear that you have great results. Can I ask if it was the eye tuck you were using or the under eye cream? I only bought the tuck, and was considering the dark circle treatment. I would love it if my dark circles went away!
Starlight
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 25, 2010 8:09 am      Reply with quote
alexes wrote:
Starlight
Hi! I am so happy to hear that you have great results. Can I ask if it was the eye tuck you were using or the under eye cream? I only bought the tuck, and was considering the dark circle treatment. I would love it if my dark circles went away!
It was the Eye Tuck. I am afraid the illuminating cream did not do very well for me. It left my eye area very dry so I stopped using it a long time ago. I do use a under eye cream for hydration before apply the tuck since my skin is very dry. Also, I use 1 tablespoon of very warm water combined with 1/4tsp. of gelatin twice a week under my eyes. Along, with the tuck this combination worked best for me. Hope this helps!
Sycamore
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 25, 2010 8:16 am      Reply with quote
Hi Starlight,

In what way do you think the gelatin helps bags?
Circles are my greatest enemies, and EES improves them, but there is still much work to be done.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 25, 2010 9:14 am      Reply with quote
Very Happy hi starlight and anyone else who knows! Was just wondering how you came to purchase a sample of ees, I cant see it on the ees site. Was it something they used to do but have stopped maybe? Thanks guys!!! Smile
Starlight
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 25, 2010 6:25 pm      Reply with quote
Sycamore wrote:
Hi Starlight,

In what way do you think the gelatin helps bags?
Circles are my greatest enemies, and EES improves them, but there is still much work to be done.
I do not know if it would help the bags. Gelatin is primarily for the circles and that is what I use it for along with Easy Eye.
Starlight
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 25, 2010 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
butterfliesandflowers wrote:
Very Happy hi starlight and anyone else who knows! Was just wondering how you came to purchase a sample of ees, I cant see it on the ees site. Was it something they used to do but have stopped maybe? Thanks guys!!! Smile
You can purchase it from www.ncnproskincare.com. Look at the menu on left and go to samples. Nancy is very nice and offers great customer service!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:34 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |