Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Bellezza
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:47 am      Reply with quote
Toby, do you have a brand name for the enzyme peel?

I think I mentioned before that I have had blepharoplasty (both upper & lower lids). What's left of my bags is very little compared to what I used to have. Also under the outer corner of the eyes there is a little bump, the result of the scars, and you can see the imprint of where the bags used to be (they were really balloons!)

Of course, at my age there's creepy skin also. The serum helps to smooth out the area. Now after a couple of hours since I applied the serum, I see the effect is diminishing. I don't know if I should reapply...
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:18 am      Reply with quote
I have to leave for part of the day but I will search the name of the peel that was recommended and post later. I would reapply the serum but I would do it with a brush, there is too much drag with the finger on thin skin.
Toby

5% products discount

Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:34 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
TexasStar wrote:
Ok, I have to ask since I've wondered for awhile since reading at Ed's.

How do one tell if their bags are fat pads or fluid? Confused

There, that's the duh question of the day. Rolling Eyes

Texas

What is Ed's?????????
And it isn't a dumb question about discerning fat pads from fluid. I think that fat pads are a constant all day problem not just morning eye puffy problem that come and go with allergies, salt intake etc.. I have a little of both and Easy Eye Solutions is one of the only products that has worked for me. I think if I only had morning puffy issues some of the other products I tried might have helped. Also if it is a fat pad issue the fat pads can look a little dislodged as one ages and actually that may be due to loss of the elasticity of the skin as well as the thinning of the skin in the aging process. The fat pads are there but seem to pop up with the aging process. Someone more informed that me I am sure can explain it better. Rolling Eyes
Toby

Actually I understand much better so I think that was a great explanation.
Thank You for taking the time.
and I meant to say EDS essential day spa

Texas
GirlPaint
5% products discount

Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Kassy I think I would would use the email at the website and ask that question. I have had lots of questions and there is always a quick response.
Toby

Just about any product w/ caffeine should help. I know it's not a fun product to try, but the old "tea bag in the refridgerator" is still one of the best DIY remedies out there. All you do is "brew" a couple of plain (not flavored) green or black tea bags in very hot water for a minute or so to release the tannins and caffeine. Squeeze out the excess water and place them in the fridge until they're cool. Then place one tea bag under each eye (lie down first) and let them sit for two-to-three minutes.

If you don't have time for the tea bag trick, make your own cream: add caffiene (green tea or pure) to your favorite base cream.
GirlPaint
5% products discount

Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Some products just don't lend themselves to having samples.
Toby

Okay, that's the biggest bunch of nonsense I've heard. I know you believe in the product but don't defend a company for NOT offering a sample.

Or, perhaps you work for them? In which case, I caution you on pushing a product that clearly has some very good ingredients, but that you could easily make yourself...ehem, I could easily make myself...as the "end all/be all" for eye bag-sufferers.
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
GirlPaint wrote:
Toby wrote:
Some products just don't lend themselves to having samples.
Toby

Okay, that's the biggest bunch of nonsense I've heard. I know you believe in the product but don't defend a company for NOT offering a sample.

Or, perhaps you work for them? In which case, I caution you on pushing a product that clearly has some very good ingredients, but that you could easily make yourself...ehem, I could easily make myself...as the "end all/be all" for eye bag-sufferers.

:)Okay, I am a total newbie to these boards, so maybe you can explain to
me how your post helps review the easy eye solutions products, or fosters a better sense of community, here, or thanks Toby et. al, for their unselfish efforts in helping us use these products more effectively? Smile
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
I agree with health2u. As for the opinion left by GirlPaint, what an unkind and disrespectful comment to make. I extend my sincerest thanks to Toby and her unwavering devotion to helping all forum members with their everyday beauty challenges. I have looked at many of the reviews posted by Toby. The Instant Eye Tuck formula is only one of the products that Toby has assisted members with. Keep up the good work Toby. Very Happy It is members like you that keep me coming back.

Nancy Very Happy
Bellezza
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
GirlPaint, what a nasty post!
I, and many others here, are grateful to Toby for her detailed review of a new product. If it wasn't for Toby I wouldn't have heard of easy-eye solution and would have not had the chance to experience it.

Toby, I hope you disregard the insensitivity of this poster. None of us would agree with what she had to say.
charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
I have had mine now for a few days. It definitely takes a few days getting used to. I really like the illuminating moisturizer - it does have an "illuminating" effect that I like, especially on my upper lids. The tuck itself seems to do what it is supposed to. I didn't have that much to correct, so there is not an astounding difference, but it does "tuck" or smooth out what needs smoothing out. I have had a little flaking, but it was the first day when I used concealer over it, so I stopped using make-up over it and it does better. Are most of you having success with make-up over it? I stopped experimenting because I didn't want to mess it up and have to start over as I am dashing out the door. So I am very happy with it other than not knowing about the make-up thing.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
charis wrote:
I have had mine now for a few days. It definitely takes a few days getting used to. I really like the illuminating moisturizer - it does have an "illuminating" effect that I like, especially on my upper lids. The tuck itself seems to do what it is supposed to. I didn't have that much to correct, so there is not an astounding difference, but it does "tuck" or smooth out what needs smoothing out. I have had a little flaking, but it was the first day when I used concealer over it, so I stopped using make-up over it and it does better. Are most of you having success with make-up over it? I stopped experimenting because I didn't want to mess it up and have to start over as I am dashing out the door. So I am very happy with it other than not knowing about the make-up thing.

I struggled just like you with makeup over the products at first. Then I started playing around and discovered that if I put the moisturizer on, then my liquid makeup, then with a brush the tuck serum it worked. I didn't have any white residue at all. If I use my finger to apply the product there is too much drag and it messes things up. Using the brush has allowed me to use the products all kinds of ways.
Toby

5% products discount

Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:56 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Toby. I was about to give up on eye bags and dark circle until I read your post! I've tried many products, as well as taking supplements and of course enough sleep, but they all turn out to be of little result. I'll give it a try. And I agree with you that it's better to use a brush to apply an eye serum instead of patting the delicate area with your fingers that causes even worse dark circles on me.
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:28 am      Reply with quote
I don't know if this will help anyone, because we probably all use different makeup/moisturizers, but I figured it's worth a shot if someone can benefit from my experience. Smile
I mix the illuminating cream with my regular eye cream, and use it on the entire eye area. Then I put on all my makeup, and put the tuck serum on last. As long as I close my eyes for about 30 seconds and give it a chance to start to set, it does work for me that way. (I fan it with my hands so it'll dry faster, but I don't dare move a facial muscle)
I also have one eye bag that is worse than the other one, (really attractive, not) so I usually have to use more on that eye. As long as I'm gentle with the serum, I can almost always get it to work without ruining it.

Toby, thanks for tip about the brush. I might try that!
Is the brush made of synthetic 'hair' or is it natural?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:43 am      Reply with quote
health2u wrote:
I don't know if this will help anyone, because we probably all use different makeup/moisturizers, but I figured it's worth a shot if someone can benefit from my experience. Smile
I mix the illuminating cream with my regular eye cream, and use it on the entire eye area. Then I put on all my makeup, and put the tuck serum on last. As long as I close my eyes for about 30 seconds and give it a chance to start to set, it does work for me that way. (I fan it with my hands so it'll dry faster, but I don't dare move a facial muscle)
I also have one eye bag that is worse than the other one, (really attractive, not) so I usually have to use more on that eye. As long as I'm gentle with the serum, I can almost always get it to work without ruining it.

Toby, thanks for tip about the brush. I might try that!
Is the brush made of synthetic 'hair' or is it natural?

The brush is Escentuals Heavenly Eyeshadow Buffing Brush. You can google it and find out. I think any brush that size will work...it is slightly stiff. It sounds like you are finding a way for the products to work for you Great!

Image[/quote]

Also one of my eye bags is larger than the other!
Toby

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:53 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
The brush is Escentuals Heavenly Eyeshadow Buffing Brush. You can google it and find out. I think any brush that size will work...it is slightly stiff. It sounds like you are finding a way for the products to work for you Great!

Thanks, Toby. I was more curious about what it's made of. But good to know
it's not too soft. I'm going to try a synthetic brush, because they absorb less
product. (supposedly)
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
Toby, you rock! I tried the brush and it's great.

I mixed a bit of illuminating cream with the serum and put it all over eyes -except the eyelid, but up to the crease, with my fingers.

Then I put on eye makeup. Then I brushed the tuck serum on my bags.
The skin on my upper lids is slightly lifted, which is amazing! And my bags are gone, and no white residue - just more illuminated.

I'll have to track down a friend with a camera so I can post results.
I'm kinda jumpin' out of my skin, because I think I can stop experimenting now! Smile

(Used a small, flat, synthetic foundation brush, and put the serum on the brush.)
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
health2u wrote:
Toby, you rock! I tried the brush and it's great.

I mixed a bit of illuminating cream with the serum and put it all over eyes -except the eyelid, but up to the crease, with my fingers.

Then I put on eye makeup. Then I brushed the tuck serum on my bags.
The skin on my upper lids is slightly lifted, which is amazing! And my bags are gone, and no white residue - just more illuminated.

I'll have to track down a friend with a camera so I can post results.
I'm kinda jumpin' out of my skin, because I think I can stop experimenting now! Smile

(Used a small, flat, synthetic foundation brush, and put the serum on the brush.)

Pictures please! they are so good to tell the truth!!!!Yeah girlfriend glad the brush is working for you

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
Toby,
No problem. I'll try and get them posted this week, as long as I can find a camera. Smile

Thanks again, for all your valuable help!!

And Nancy, Nancy, Nancy.. thank you so much for all your posts, too!!

h2u
Bellezza
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
It's interesting how many ways we can use these products. I wish I had thought of mixing the Illuminating cream with serum.

For me the cream did not work well. It increased the creepy skin and the serum on top of the cream worked poorly. My daughter, on hearing I was not going to use the cream was more than happy to take it.

I have had the best results by using the serum alone on a clean face. I don't apply make up over it or even powder. I don't think it tucks my bags a whole lot but the area is smooth and tight, most fine lines are gone and it's certainly an improvement in my appearance. So I'm happy with it.

Toby, I tried applying with a brush. It worked well. Thank you for the suggestion.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
Hello everyone - I'm late to the party - but, hey better late than never! I just sent the email to zach requesting the 15%. Gosh, just when I had myself patted on the back for watching my skincare expenditures... But hey, if Toby says it's good, that's good enough for me.
I don't have bags really but some fluid in the morning, slight crepiness that now likes to linger. I've used a product from NCN called - I think "wrinkle remover" and it has worked. It sounds similar in results to what you've all spoken of but the eye solutions sounds to be more of a profound and longer lasting effect. I guess I'll see.
So here to say thank you to everyone for their helpful posts. Don't know how I missed this for all these weeks. And I will report in with my own results - as soon as I have any...
~Sis
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
Bellezza,

Get that cream back from your daughter! Smile (just kidding, sort of)

I had the same problem with it - it always dried white somewhere. Mixing the two products solved that, and then when I put the serum on, alone, it did make the wrinkles AND bags go away.

I think the real trick is figuring out how much of it to mix together. Today I really used a tiny bit of illuminating cream, and maybe a pea sized amount of the serum. It gives the serum, itself, something to stick to on the skin (prep, maybe) without ending up with white residue.

If your daughter won't give you the cream back, I'll share mine with you Smile
Bellezza
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
H2u, you're funny!
But you're right, I should experiment some before I give it up. I will do that. Thanks!
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:03 pm      Reply with quote
Bellezza wrote:
H2u, you're funny!
But you're right, I should experiment some before I give it up. I will do that. Thanks!

Great!

FYI -I sometimes add a little illuminating cream to my liquid foundation. It makes my dull-looking skin just a little bit brighter.
(And no white residue, either Smile )

h2u
lilybelle
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
thanks so much because i have same problem i hate my eyes so much

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
Zach got right back to me with the paypal invoice and I put the order in pronto! He said 10 days but I expect it to arrive sooner. Now to look around and find a brush that might work for this little project Very Happy
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
The stuff I used previously was called "no lines" wrinkle remover and it did work. I'm hoping this will work better, especially since it costs 8X as much! But I don't mind paying for great results. And I got the illuminating product also.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:41 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |