Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 05, 2011 8:41 pm      Reply with quote
semayden wrote:
Well, I've ordered from Nanci. Here goes to the countdown - probably take a couple of weeks or so to reach UK. Hope import duties at customs aren't too high! Shock

I hope the duty is not so high too....but if you have the results that most of us have had it will be well worth it! Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 07, 2011 2:19 am      Reply with quote
I was looking at myself today wondering why my eyes looked so puffy and then I remembered that I had applied the EES. I rinsed it off and I looked so much better. I had put it away for a few months because I could not get it to work for me. I have a little puffiness under my eyes. That should be an easy job for EES especially since it has made some major transformations on some people. When I use it, the small area where it is applied immediately puffs up. It's not an allergic reaction or anything like that. Is this normal? I made several attempts to make this work for me. I used all the helpful tips in this thread and there was no miraculous flattening of the eye area. It actually made my eyes puffier than they really are. I wish it could have been a great product for me like it has been for many of you. I'm finally done with it.
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 07, 2011 6:06 am      Reply with quote
packratmack wrote:
I was looking at myself today wondering why my eyes looked so puffy and then I remembered that I had applied the EES. I rinsed it off and I looked so much better. I had put it away for a few months because I could not get it to work for me. I have a little puffiness under my eyes. That should be an easy job for EES especially since it has made some major transformations on some people. When I use it, the small area where it is applied immediately puffs up. It's not an allergic reaction or anything like that. Is this normal? I made several attempts to make this work for me. I used all the helpful tips in this thread and there was no miraculous flattening of the eye area. It actually made my eyes puffier than they really are. I wish it could have been a great product for me like it has been for many of you. I'm finally done with it.

Oh dear, I am so sorry for you. I hope that doesn't happen to me. Sad
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 07, 2011 10:26 pm      Reply with quote
Hi semayden, you are sweet. Don't feel too sorry, it's only puffy eyes. Smile I bet you will do well with the product. It seems to work for most people.
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 08, 2011 2:57 am      Reply with quote
packratmack wrote:
Hi semayden, you are sweet. Don't feel too sorry, it's only puffy eyes. Smile I bet you will do well with the product. It seems to work for most people.

Well, you are sweet to try and reassure me! Wink
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 09, 2011 12:42 am      Reply with quote
Just thought: I'd be interested in seeing a pic of Zach Merrill. I googled but didn't find. Anybody? It would be good to see his own results. Very Happy
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 11, 2011 1:02 am      Reply with quote
semayden wrote:
Just thought: I'd be interested in seeing a pic of Zach Merrill. I googled but didn't find. Anybody? It would be good to see his own results. Very Happy

Never mind, I contacted him directly. He looks good Shock
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 11, 2011 9:21 am      Reply with quote
Eeeek! Apparently my Eye Tuck order has arrived already back at my student residence! I won't be back there for 5 days (I'm miles away in another city.) I want to start using this product NOW, sob...

Good news is that it didn't seem to incurr import duties. Don't know why, but that's what seems to have happened (I'm in UK.)

Where are you all - this has turned into a ghost thread Surprised
xuyue10

Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:47 am      Reply with quote
valmont prime eye contour does work for dark circles while using it as eye mask...just remember thick enough~~
for eye bags, does cellex-c work?
jm44

Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
I purchased the EES from NCN about a year ago and have tried it about a dozen times in different ways but can't seem to get it to work for me. It leaves a white film even though I use only a drop for both eyes. I don't have baggy under eyes but sometimes I wake up with a little puffiness and dark circles. I would like to use it on those mornings. I contacted the company who suggested I try it different ways. Would love some advice?
Gurdeep

Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:37 am      Reply with quote
Hey All,
Thanks a lot for such great and helpful information.I am a bit worried ,I have ordered the tuck and the illuminating cream from EES but while making the payment i forgot to choose the postage method and I stay in India I tries getting in touch with Zach but no reply what should I do Please help:(

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using EES for months now and am happy with it. Love it! The only problem with it was that much was wasted when a dried blob would clog the pump and I'd get an overdose of EES on my finger.

Carelessly one day I placed the bottle upside down. Much to my surprise, it was blobless the next morning! Now I store all the airless bottles upside down.

I don't know if this little tip has been mentioned in this thread, I just had to share my eureka moment!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
eyebright,
Great tip, thank you for sharing. I am still loving EES and get excited when someone else is getting great results with it too. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
I've used it for a couple of months now, and whilst the tightening effect is evident - I'm less keen on the matte appearance and on the fact that when I smile that area can temporarily look qiute crinkly. This happens whether I use tiny amounts or larger ones. I wouldn't dream of using it without moisturiser underneath (have dry skin) however, like others here I have found that the eye illuminating cream is just a little too gleamy for me. Not sure what to do now although I'll still keep on with it. Any tips for easing that 'matte' effect anybody? Something I should be adding to my routine? Preferably something expensive (ha ha). Sorry, nearing the end of my MA dissertation and getting a bit hysterical!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
semayden,
I have been using this product from Nanci at ncnskincare along with my EES tuck and it is very compatible. I believe it might help with the matte look and the crinkling problem you are experiencing. This product is great for the whole face and neck but I have seen great improvement in the moisture level under the eyes. I am thrilled that it works well with the tuck. This is a link for the product and I think it might last three months...that would be with liberal use on face,neck,chest, and tops of hands.

http://ncnskincare.com/anti-aging-products-c-3/dna-serum-renovage-teprenone-p-173

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:46 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
semayden,
I have been using this product from Nanci at ncnskincare along with my EES tuck and it is very compatible. I believe it might help with the matte look and the crinkling problem you are experiencing. This product is great for the whole face and neck but I have seen great improvement in the moisture level under the eyes. I am thrilled that it works well with the tuck. This is a link for the product and I think it might last three months...that would be with liberal use on face,neck,chest, and tops of hands.

http://ncnskincare.com/anti-aging-products-c-3/dna-serum-renovage-teprenone-p-173

It looks wonderful Toby. Unfortunately I can't afford $48 on a student budget.

Would any cheaper type of moisturiser do it? I'm wondering about facial oils.

I really don't want to stop using EES as it undoubtedly tightens the undereye area: it's the crinklies that bother me!

Toby, do you still use the illuminating eyecream as well is other stuff?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
semayden wrote:

I really like the illuminating eye cream and like that it has a slight pearlized appearance under my eyes. I started out using it all the time and now use it on occasion during the day but regularly at night. I would think if you try oils it might counter the tuck effect. You might check with Nanci to see if she has a sample size of the renovage...she thought about doing that at one time. Also if you just use it on the eye area the product would last forever.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:49 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
semayden wrote:

I really like the illuminating eye cream and like that it has a slight pearlized appearance under my eyes. I started out using it all the time and now use it on occasion during the day but regularly at night. I would think if you try oils it might counter the tuck effect. You might check with Nanci to see if she has a sample size of the renovage...she thought about doing that at one time. Also if you just use it on the eye area the product would last forever.

No, Nanci doesn't do samples for that one, apparently. Oh well, thanks anyway Toby. Very Happy
Pony

Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:24 am      Reply with quote
Hello!

Just thought I'd let people know that I've been using the Tuck for about 6 months now. I still find it a bit trial and error but wouldn't be without it because when it works well it's just brilliant. I've struggled the most with finding any moisturiser/serum/coverup/make-up the Tuck really seems to like for more than a couple of hours so I do seem to be whipping out my mirror an awful lot to check it and re-do things. Recently I've also had some seasonal hay fever (allergies) thing going on and nothing seems to work to the point where I started to think the Tuck had actually just stopped working all together or I'd made things worse with face exercises. I'm snuffling like a pig and look like a frog and because my eyes are itchy too there's no chance of anything working for more than a few seconds.

However I seem to have found an accidental solution to getting the Tuck to really work. I bought a friend some Clarins products as a present and I got given a little mountain of free sample size things from the nice lady in the shop, including their Extra Firming Tightening Lift Botanical Serum (phew). It's not meant for the eye area particularly but I wiped a little across my under eye area just to see what would happen and then tried the Tuck, all a bit slapdash, wasn't really concentrating. Ta-dah! Really nice smooth effect, no flaking all day and it appears that I can use the Clarins serum on top as as well without disturbing the Tuck. And it 'feels' like it's doing something without feeling too tight under my eyes. The Tuck seems to have found a new friend! Because the Clarins is a sample size there's no ingredients info with it but as it's also a tightening product I wonder if there's some correlation between the two.

If my face suddenly falls off I'll let you know!
JAvondale99

Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
I’ve shopped for a good eye care product for ages, and used everything that you can get in the stores and probably have had one of everything from infomercials, all with only temporary results. Sad I did some searching on-line and found the website for Easy Eye Solutions. Their website was quite informative and their customer service is excellent! I noticed a lot of other ladies were wondering if he used it and what he looks like - he just put a new VLog up on YouTube which showed his before and after using the product. I ordered all three of their products: the instant eye tuck and dark circle treatment, the illuminating eye care and the undercover active highlighter. After a few days, my eyes looked incredible; I was so surprised and amazed! A little of it goes a long way and I love that it’s an easy regime to do everyday. Just a few pats under my eyes and I’m good to go for the day. After two months of using them, I can’t tell you the positive reactions I have received from friends and co-workers. They keep asking me if I’ve had work done or something.Smile I even ordered the products as a gift for my sister who hasn’t stopped talking about how wonderful I look since I started using the Easy Eye products. I look like my younger self again and I am so grateful that I was able to finally find a product that truly works! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
JAvondale99 wrote:
I’ve shopped for a good eye care product for ages, and used everything that you can get in the stores and probably have had one of everything from infomercials, all with only temporary results. Sad I did some searching on-line and found the website for Easy Eye Solutions. Their website was quite informative and their customer service is excellent! I noticed a lot of other ladies were wondering if he used it and what he looks like - he just put a new VLog up on YouTube which showed his before and after using the product. I ordered all three of their products: the instant eye tuck and dark circle treatment, the illuminating eye care and the undercover active highlighter. After a few days, my eyes looked incredible; I was so surprised and amazed! A little of it goes a long way and I love that it’s an easy regime to do everyday. Just a few pats under my eyes and I’m good to go for the day. After two months of using them, I can’t tell you the positive reactions I have received from friends and co-workers. They keep asking me if I’ve had work done or something.Smile I even ordered the products as a gift for my sister who hasn’t stopped talking about how wonderful I look since I started using the Easy Eye products. I look like my younger self again and I am so grateful that I was able to finally find a product that truly works! Smile

When I read your post it brought back my situation from two years ago..I was devastated with the under eye bags and cross hatched looking skin. I thought surgery was my only hope. When I tried these products I was so happy with my results that I danced a jig!!! And I have been dancing it for the last two years for everyone that has this kind of success...So here is a dance for you!
ImageImageImage

5% products discount

Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone!
I just received a promo email that Easy Eye Solutions is having a 25% off sale starting tomorrow Mon. Nov. 14th for 3 days!!! So go to the site tomorrow and stock up if you love it as much as I do!!! www.easyeyesolutions.com
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
Truffles wrote:
Hi Everyone!
I just received a promo email that Easy Eye Solutions is having a 25% off sale starting tomorrow Mon. Nov. 14th for 3 days!!! So go to the site tomorrow and stock up if you love it as much as I do!!! www.easyeyesolutions.com

Thanks for the "heads up" Truffles, I hadn't gotten anything about the sale but my email hasn't been working properly Rolling Eyes I emailed Zach after seeing your post because when I clicked on it the sale didn't show up. Zach sent me the special that will appear tomorrow on the site.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:06 am      Reply with quote
I used this product a long while back and realized it wasn't something I specifically needed although I could tell it did tighten. I didn't, don't have bags BUT I have been doing facial exercises a lot - focusing on the cheeks and it seems that with this I have increased wrinkling, creasing and to an extent a bag effect at the undereye area (I KNOW, I KNOW - can't win). Anyway I'm back to trying the EES for help with flattening the area and very excited for the results.

This product has helped many of my friends and I know Zach himself is a good representative for the product. It's wonderful to have your fingers on the pulse of things that work.

5% products discount

Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:32 am      Reply with quote
He sure is a good representative and wonderful in addressing concerns!
I had some trouble placing my order for the 25% off sale and contacted Easy Eye Solutions. Zach told me that the response to the sale was much greater than they had originally anticipated which was causing a delay getting on the site. He asked me to try again in a few minutes, which I did and everything was fine. He added that because the request for the product was exceptional that they decided to extend the sale one more week or so. He asked if I could mention this to the members of the forum. The sale will continue until midnight of November 25th, which is Black Friday.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:40 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |