Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
CrystalCandy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
Nancy G wrote:
In case anyone is interested, Easy Eye Solutions is offering a free Highlighter pen with every order. For those of you who don't know what the highlighter pen is, it it the concealer that accompanies the other two products. They are quite nice. I normally pay about 25 dollars for this.

http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/

Exceptional post Kassy. Welcome back Kittybags.

Nancy Very Happy

Thanks for the link! Smile
peaprincess
5% products discount

Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:43 am      Reply with quote
I have been using EES for a few years,and am on my third bottle. To say I love it really doesn't seem adequate!

I knew that the condition of the under-eye area has an impact on how we look but didn't realise just how much difference it can make until I started using EES.

My reason for posting is to thank everyone for all the tips on here...for taking the time to post. It was only yesterday that I realised EES works on top of my usual products, and that was after reading some recent posts here about it.

Until now I have been applying the EES to a totally squeaky-clean virgin eye-area, and wondering how I'm supposed to use my other treatment actives. I saw it as the only drawback. I'm not the sort of person to really experiment, so didn't consider there might be another way.

This morning I've used my usual day serum and WOW posters are right on when they say it in fact makes the EES look even more natural and feel less tight. I'm so happy!

EES makes a big difference to my whole face, through such improvement to the eye area. I'm so glad it was recommended.

Thanks everyone!
Alice
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:05 am      Reply with quote
Perhaps I can help someone who is considering EES?

I got a sample last year, around May I think, and used it faithfully for several months. I then stopped using it for many weeks, but would pick it up to use it for special occasions - and still found it worked well. I'm back on using it daily now as I still have a very small amount of sample left - and I must tell you that I have also been using some nice eye creams for freshening and firming the under eye these last months!

What I am going to say, however, is that having returned to EES (used on top of these creams)I am satisfied that nothing beats it (as far as I know) for a final, youthful tightening up of the under eye.

Yes, it does have a matt look which is a pity, but that is quite well addressed (for me) by putting it over another moisturiser/oil - and sometimes patting a tiny bit more moisturiser on top of the EES once it has thoroughly dried.

On the subject of 'dry look' under eyes, I think if you look at younger people generally, they don't have obviously moist skin (neccessarily) under their eyes: maybe as we age, we are being a little too concerned about this?

I only know that despite the mattish look, I look suprisingly better WITH the EES then I do without. I have just been to the mirror for you to check that I am sure about this, even though I am already convinced! The difference is good enough that I feel happy to endorse this product and to say that despite being a student here in the UK, I am now seriously considering buying the full bottle - quite simply because I am sure I will be wanting to stay with EES for the foreseeable future.

So far, I have searched around for something to beat EES, but haven't yet found it.

Phew. That was a long post for me! Very Happy
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:19 am      Reply with quote
semayden and peaprincess, great updates on use of the Easy Eye Solutions. More happy campers! Very Happy
I have been able to always use the tuck on top of my other products even my oil based liquid foundation. I do wait five to ten minutes after my very light makeup application to apply the tuck. Also several of us have started using Nanci's DNA serum and find that there is no longer the matt look with the tuck when it is applied on top. Great combination! Very Happy Semayden,I know that as a student you need to waatch your budget,as we all are doing with the economy, but when you think you can swing it the DNA really gives back that moist under eye look...even with the tuck on top. One might even purchase the DNA just for the under eye area and it would last forever used that way.
Here's to beautiful eyes...at any age! Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:51 am      Reply with quote
HI, I just bought EES and am eager to try it. May I ask, how do I use sunblock with EES? Thank you! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:34 am      Reply with quote
Must add that the girl at the beauty counter today (where she was trying different foundations on my skin) guessed my age at 20 years younger than I actually am! There is little doubt in my mind that EES sufficiently removes the years (even though just round the eyes) that this sort of comment doesn't suprise me. I already look good for my age - but those tight eyes just seem to remove some extra years for me.

I'll continue to try to moisten the look a bit, but no big deal if I can't really.
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:37 am      Reply with quote
Me again! Toby or someone, can you tell me if the difficuly with the pump has been addressed. Didn't people say that it tended to give out too much product or get clogged? I know my sample bottle can get a bit cloggy.
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:42 am      Reply with quote
In my opinion the under eye area is one of the biggest dead giveaways of age and can age us beyond our years. I've seen girls in their 20's with crows feet and under eye crinkling that make them look well in to their 30's. Being 41 now, I do believe the reason I still get in the 20's age bracket is a combination of all that I do, but the majority of the kudos I give to the tuck.

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:26 am      Reply with quote
Hi, Is Tuck the last product you apply before leaving the house? Mine arrived yesterday!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
I have been very successful by applying the tuck last. Please Mars give yourself about 10days to perfect your technique...there is a slight learning curve for most people but the results are more than worth it. I hope you are as thrilled with the product as the rest of us bagless folks! Laughing

Answering a couple of questions....sunscreen application????I use a liquid makeup with sunscreen in it.

Pump applicator...no big deal for me but I do remember someone mentioned storing it upside down. Also keep the clear top on it after use. Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:36 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Toby!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:43 am      Reply with quote
Hello!

It's been a while since I have been on EDS, but was checking in on my favorite thread.

I am still using the Eye Tuck and still can't live without it.

I too put the Eye Tuck on as my last item before leaving the house in the morning for work.

These are what I have layered on my undereye area with my Eye Tuck being the last product I put on. First, my Vit. C Serum, Eye Cream, Sunscreen, Liquid Foundation and then lastly the Eye Tuck. It works for me! Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:16 pm      Reply with quote
Zach Merrill the creator of the Easy Eye Solutions has a blog. I have not visited the site for some time but wanted to share an article on recycling which I found very interesting. He has posted quite a number of articles ranging from filler injection to Gluten intolerance.

http://blog.easyeyesolutions.com/search?updated-max=2012-01-25T01:22:00-04:00&max-results=1

I feel as you do MystyPines. I will not go a day with out these products.

Nancy Very Happy
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:12 am      Reply with quote
Wanted to share a couple of things.....
This weekend I stopped in at Sephora's to have a makeover, wanted to get the latest tips from a great makeup artist there. Anyway she really updated my look but when she applied a concealer and under eye treatment products I was sadly disappointed with the results. They were drying and no tucking power. No matter how great the rest of my face looked the under eye area was lacking without EES. I told her about how I have been using EES for three years and she begged me to bring it in. I have an appointment next Sat. and EES is going with me.
......oh yes one important thing.....if some of you are like me and always in a hurry and forget to put caps on things remember this!!!!The tuck needs the clear cap on it to stay fresh. I had lost my cap and recently ordered a new bottle and couldn't believe how much better it looks when the cap is placed back on the bottle to keep it fresh.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:14 am      Reply with quote
Air is a definite tuck killer and I noticed that as well which is why, if you can afford the full bottle, it is better than the sample. If you don't screw that sample cap back on tight, the tuck kind of gelatinates and doesn't work as well. It's amazing how good a fresh new bottle of tuck works....keep those caps on tight ladies!

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
tefla
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
I'm so excited by what you're all saying that I've just ordered the Eye Tuck. I've used many expensive products under the eye that did nothing so can't wait to try this. I'm going to read all your great tips on how to apply it. Thank you to all of you for sharing!
getproducts
5% products discount

Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:20 pm      Reply with quote
thank you, guys, on great advise for eyelines. does it work for dark circles too? I recently developed dark circles in the inner area of my eyes and wonder if this works for dark circles
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:12 am      Reply with quote
getproducts wrote:
thank you, guys, on great advise for eyelines. does it work for dark circles too? I recently developed dark circles in the inner area of my eyes and wonder if this works for dark circles

I do not have dark circles, my issue is eye bags, but the creator of the Easy Eye Solutions suffered with dark circles and eye bags. From testimonies on the product website many have reported success dealing with dark circles using the products.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:13 am      Reply with quote
I cannot comment on how it works for dark circles but it is supposed to work for that as well.

Interestingly enough, I just started reading the Oil Pulling thread and apparently oil pulling is great for dark circles among many other benefits. You may want to give it a read Very Happy

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=23279

I just started "pulling" last night.

getproducts
5% products discount

Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:51 am      Reply with quote
So, I read oil pulling thread and it looks like something to try, I guess I am putting on my shopping list also extra virgin unrefined coconut oil... And easy eye solution, of course...
agatha
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
getproducts wrote:

Unfortunately, EES has done nothing to my dark circles (or tear throughs for that matter). Sad Since I don't suffer from the puffiness, I guess I just need to keep looking...
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 11:17 am      Reply with quote
How is everyone getting samples, I just went to the site, and they don't show any samples?

TIA
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 11:28 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
How is everyone getting samples, I just went to the site, and they don't show any samples?

TIA

NCN Pro Skin Care carries them!

http://ncnskincare.com/sample-sizes-c-11/sample-size-easy-eye-instant-eye-tuck-dark-circle-treatment-p-138?zenid=ogfthcv7to8u1alca8evlji7s7

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 11:29 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:

TIA

http://ncnskincare.com/sample-sizes-c-11/sample-size-easy-eye-instant-eye-tuck-dark-circle-treatment-p-138?zenid=ogfthcv7to8u1alca8evlji7s7

Thanks! have you tried these DM? All these in past I've ever tried crack
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 11:35 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:

TIA

Thanks! have you tried these DM? All these in past I've ever tried crack

No Dark circles or bags, I only ever tried the Illuminating Cream and my sensitive eyes did not appreciate it.

I may try only the tuck on upper lids some day, I just have not gotten around to trying that yet so can't comment! Wink

Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:17 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |