Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:38 am      Reply with quote
So what kind of make up brush would you use to apply this?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:48 am      Reply with quote
Not sure if this will show up correctly but here goes
The brush needs to have some stiffness to it.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:58 am      Reply with quote
This brush does not get smaller towards the top does it? full all the way?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
Yes that is true and it is a little stiff. I have several that were eye shadow blending.
Toby

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
OMG, I can't believe your age. I have to buy. The pictures are really really convincing...I have two lines under eyes, will these two help?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
ximing wrote:
OMG, I can't believe your age.

Me either Brick wall Laughing
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
Just got an email from Nanci atwww.NCNProSkinCare.com and she is carrying Easy Eye Solutions with a special price...You guys may want to check it out. Dancing www.NCNProSkinCare.com
Toby Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing thank you Toby. I ran out off money this month by buying too much things from EDS Embarassed
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
ximing wrote:
Laughing thank you Toby. I ran out off money this month by buying too much things from EDS Embarassed

Ximing I couldn't resist this one....if you are running off money...run some off for me!!!! Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
Darn it, you guys, and you, Toby, most of all - and I'm saying that in only the most loving way lol! Toby posted about these products on LouLou's forum recently and really piqued my curiosity, so I've started reading and am up to page 4... After I get home tonight I'm going to sit here in front of the computer with a big old bowl of popcorn and read some more! Very Happy

Thanks all, so much, for your posts and photos. Gotta check the piggy bank but looks like I'll be ordering these products as soon as I can.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:37 pm      Reply with quote
2 questions:

1) Does this product make your under eye skin look "paper-y", and more wrinkled?
Sometimes I find products that de-puff, make the wrinkles more visible. It's almost like dehydration.

2) Can you buy it in Canada, or from a Canadian website?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:38 am      Reply with quote
luvyourskin wrote:
2 questions:

1) Does this product make your under eye skin look "paper-y", and more wrinkled?
Sometimes I find products that de-puff, make the wrinkles more visible. It's almost like dehydration.

2) Can you buy it in Canada, or from a Canadian website?

This is a long thread but that was discussed near the beginning. No it doesn't dry out the skin and that is what excited me. You are right most eye tuck products do dry out the skin and this in contrast is a treatment. I think Zach Merrill company's is based out of Canada. He may have distributors in the US and maybe Europe also.
Toby

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:11 am      Reply with quote
Can it be used day and night?
How long did you realize the result? Immediately? Or couples of days?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:21 am      Reply with quote
Emma_N wrote:
Can it be used day and night?
How long did you realize the result? Immediately? Or couples of days?

Results for instant tuck are within 5 min. The long term better condition of the skin I saw within days. My under eye area isn't without issues but I see gradual improvement since I started using it...I think I have been using it about five weeks. The moisturizer can be used day and night and the tuck is designed for day wear but I have tried over night as well. If I use it at night my eyes almost have no bags in the morning when I was it off.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
I just received both products. I emailed Zach and he gave me a discount of 15%. He answered my questions immediately. I hope that these products will work for me.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
It's a Easy Eye Solution Party tonight!Bagless of course!!!!!!
ImageImageImage
Toby Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:13 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
It's a Easy Eye Solution Party tonight!Bagless of course!!!!!!
ImageImageImage
Toby Laughing

Well, isn't this a sight for sore, er baggy, eyes!
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:38 pm      Reply with quote

YAY! Its back!!!!
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
So I am reading that it all works well and less flaking if you mix the cream and serum BEFORE you apply to the face. so what is the measurements approximately? pea size and equals?

Has anyone had good results with the serum alone? Do you really need the cream as well?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
A pea size would be way too much for even both eyes. I use the cream....small amount, then liquid foundation, then eye tuck put on with a brush over the foundation...... Very Happy
Now there are some that use just the eye tuck and are very happy. I have normal skin but I think normal and dry skin people are happiest with the use of both products. If you have oily skin the tuck alone may be fine.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
Ok I'm dry so I know what I need. Do you ever wear it on days without makeup? I don't wear it everyday.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
wenrow wrote:
Ok I'm dry so I know what I need. Do you ever wear it on days without makeup? I don't wear it everyday.

Of course and it is the easiest to use when makeup is not involved.
Toby

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
wenrwdy@aol.com wrote:
So I am reading that it all works well and less flaking if you mix the cream and serum BEFORE you apply to the face. so what is the measurements approximately? pea size and equals?

Has anyone had good results with the serum alone? Do you really need the cream as well?

I've had good results mixing a tiny bit of cream with a pea-sized amount of serum, and then after that's dry, adding just the serum.

I've also had good results, recently, just using the serum on completely, clean, dry skin.

If you don't have issues with discoloration, you can get away with just the tuck serum. But, I wouldn't want to - it's too nice a product, and the effects from the cream are cumulative. The tuck serum is the more immediate fix for bags and wrinkles. Does that help?
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
health2u wrote:
wenrow wrote:

I've had good results mixing a tiny bit of cream with a pea-sized amount of serum, and then after that's dry, adding just the serum.

I've also had good results, recently, just using the serum on completely, clean, dry skin.

If you don't have issues with discoloration, you can get away with just the tuck serum. But, I wouldn't want to - it's too nice a product, and the effects from the cream are cumulative. The tuck serum is the more immediate fix for bags and wrinkles. Does that help?

I need to correct this post, and my error. According to Zach, it's the serum
that goes deep inside the skin and treats the dark circles and firms the skin. And with continued use, you should notice an improvement. The cream intensifies the process, and is good for dark circles, fine lines and discoloration.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:11 am      Reply with quote
Wondering if anyone can take pics without any of the products on to see what the cumulative results are after using this a few weeks. The after pics with the products on are impressive but i have not seen anything like what I mentioned.

I think I will do this for sure to see what you get out of the long term.

I am ordering today!
Oh I forgot to mention that (I also have a thread on this) I am using the Origin's Youthtopia Age Correcting Serum and have had real results from that. I don't want to give that up. I wonder how i can incorporate that into this regimen. I mean the results i get from that and what i see with this eye serum could mean I could look like i had surgery!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:00 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |