Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
nanikiki

Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:13 am      Reply with quote
hiya thanks moonstone, oh i think i may have the eyebags and not puffiness as my top eyelids are ok.. just the underneath eye area.. like i've been partying all nite.

Wow i noticed the high costs of RiVive and it's more than i thought! I just discontinued many years of using La Prairie and Cellcosmet Skincare because of the similar expensiveness. I'm now using 302 products with great results for the fraction of price.... just the under eye areas haven't resolved and 302 really doesn't have skincare products for the eye areas.

Thanks again for your review on Easy-eye solutions. Perhaps i'll give it a go if no one mentions excess dryness from using it within a couple days. My undereye bags seems to remain everyday now and are so aging Also it's helpful that Zach is earnest with his customer service.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:50 am      Reply with quote
moonstone wrote:
nanikiki wrote:
Wanted to say hi to moonstone. I too have been using Ageless for over a month now, and b4 that I did FE - i go by the name animaeme on those sites. Your b4 and after pics with exercising are beautiful and radiant... Isn't it great to find a program that gets results!

I'm looking into the eye treatment you mentioned here: ReVive Eye Renewal cream, do you find it to be as good for puffiness as the Easy Eye Solutions eye tuck treatment?

LOL i can't believe it, but Zach just now replied to my email ..so quickly and he says that his products might not work for people who are highly sensitive. so yah, do you think ReVive Eye Renewal cream is worth me looking into? ...I'm thinking now that Zach's eye tuck might not be for me.. I had such a terrible experience with Skin Doctors eyetuck. Confused

hi nanikiki, thanks for your lovely compliments... Yes, I'm very pleased to find a facial program that works well for me. Glad to know that you've started Ageless and I'm sure you will have wonderful results with it as well!

I love products from Easy-eye solutions as they remove my eye bags and dark circles fast and furious. It's a must-try if you have issues with eye bags and dark circles. But I'm not too sure if it helps with puffiness...

I've been using ReVive eye cream religiously for about 1 year and a half and it does make a substantial difference around my eyes. And it took me about 3 months to notice initial improvement for fine lines and puffiness.

If you are looking for a product for the treatment of puffiness, fine lines, and crows feet, ReVive is probably a very good choice from my experience. But I definitely recommend that you get some samples first to see if it works for your highly sensitive eyes. (ReVive counters are very generous at offering free samples. Wink

nanikiki

Just call your local Nieman's and ask for the Revive counter. Ask them to send you samples. You don't even have to go in! They send them right in the mail. and if you ask they will add other products to try. Even a sample of the $600 volume serum. I actually did that a few years ago and called 3 places to ask for samples and got quite a bit! This stuff is expensive and you need to use it for awhile to get results. Some stores did not have all the products I wanted so they suggested I call the other stores. Any store I called was more than happy to mail them AND more of the other stuff. I did end up buying full size products because I loved it all. But not from "Needless Markup" If you are happy, you can get more samples from ebay for dirt cheap. Sometimes they have great low prices for full size products as well. NEVER pay full Revive prices. $200 a jar, no way. You can get jars for $40. And the sample sales (don't know how they legally do that) are so good you can get so many that they equal to a full size for so little. Just some ideas to get through this economy and look good.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:57 am      Reply with quote
health2u wrote:
health2u wrote:
wenrow wrote:
So I am reading that it all works well and less flaking if you mix the cream and serum BEFORE you apply to the face. so what is the measurements approximately? pea size and equals?

Has anyone had good results with the serum alone? Do you really need the cream as well?

I've had good results mixing a tiny bit of cream with a pea-sized amount of serum, and then after that's dry, adding just the serum.

I've also had good results, recently, just using the serum on completely, clean, dry skin.

If you don't have issues with discoloration, you can get away with just the tuck serum. But, I wouldn't want to - it's too nice a product, and the effects from the cream are cumulative. The tuck serum is the more immediate fix for bags and wrinkles. Does that help?

I need to correct this post, and my error. According to Zach, it's the serum
that goes deep inside the skin and treats the dark circles and firms the skin. And with continued use, you should notice an improvement. The cream intensifies the process, and is good for dark circles, fine lines and discoloration.

What do you mean discoloration? Like age spots/on surface discoloration?
Or purple broken capillaries kind?

I use a sunless tanner and want to continue but will it lighten that up or prevent it from working? Should I avoid putting that stuff under my eyes? I only use it about 2X a week.
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:33 am      Reply with quote
wenrow wrote:
health2u wrote:
health2u wrote:
wenrow wrote:
So I am reading that it all works well and less flaking if you mix the cream and serum BEFORE you apply to the face. so what is the measurements approximately? pea size and equals?

Has anyone had good results with the serum alone? Do you really need the cream as well?

I've had good results mixing a tiny bit of cream with a pea-sized amount of serum, and then after that's dry, adding just the serum.

I've also had good results, recently, just using the serum on completely, clean, dry skin.

If you don't have issues with discoloration, you can get away with just the tuck serum. But, I wouldn't want to - it's too nice a product, and the effects from the cream are cumulative. The tuck serum is the more immediate fix for bags and wrinkles. Does that help?

I need to correct this post, and my error. According to Zach, it's the serum
that goes deep inside the skin and treats the dark circles and firms the skin. And with continued use, you should notice an improvement. The cream intensifies the process, and is good for dark circles, fine lines and discoloration.

What do you mean discoloration? Like age spots/on surface discoloration?
Or purple broken capillaries kind?

I use a sunless tanner and want to continue but will it lighten that up or prevent it from working? Should I avoid putting that stuff under my eyes? I only use it about 2X a week.

Discoloration: skin color under the eye that's either darker or a different color than your normal skin tone.

(I think it may also be helping to minimize appearance of my tiny spider veins, but don't quote me on that one, yet.)
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:35 am      Reply with quote
So would this lighten the skin up a bit? Bleaching qualities?
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
wenrow wrote:

It helps fade the color. The best way I can describe it to you is if you think of a black and blue mark that eventually goes away when it heals. First it's purple, then it changes color, maybe gets yellowish, and then voila it's gone. Healing is maybe more accurate. Smile
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
health2u wrote:
wenrow wrote:

It helps fade the color. The best way I can describe it to you is if you think of a black and blue mark that eventually goes away when it heals. First it's purple, then it changes color, maybe gets yellowish, and then voila it's gone. Healing is maybe more accurate. Smile

Heals from the inside, in case that wasn't clear.
nanikiki

Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:30 pm      Reply with quote
wenrwdy.. you were reading my mind!

Quote:
Just call your local Nieman's and ask for the Revive counter. Ask them to send you samples.

thanks for the info.. saves me time doing research to find where to get samples. I must say, Easy-eye solutions is looking more and more impressive. The ingredients in their eye tuck seems pretty pure with no wax which Zach claims, "Often eye tucking products have a wax base that firms the under-eye tissue. This is very drying to the skin and can cause a great deal of irritation."

I'm off to call Nieman's.. Eye bags be gone! tnx again xx
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
oriana808 wrote:
Ahhh it never ends! I'm suffering from chronic insomnia, bags, dark circles and deepening under-eye wrinkles. Can't afford this product at the moment but will be watching this thread closely and googling for reviews.

I believe you if you say it works, however, I work with Photoshop for a living and I can tell, without a doubt, that the pics on that little slide show have been photoshoped. I can see it clearly. Not even professionally retouched. Look closely at the bluriness under the eyes. And the pics are only shown for a quick sec. with little time for deeper scrutiny, like are they even the same person?

Maybe it was a quick throw together when getting the site up initially. The ingredients look good enough. So, sorry for the criticism but had to say something. I hope it does work...

I thought final pic of the lady with the very bad bags looked photoshopped. I'm glad you said something about it. But I am working my way through this thread and these guys are so excited, I think I'm going to give this product a whirl anyway.

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
queenpedauque
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:02 pm      Reply with quote
This is day 3 for me w/ the serum & cream. I am using only a tiny bit of the serum because I haven't had time in the morning to experiment. & of course I use the cream too. Even w/ this little bit (way less than Zach applies in the youtube video), I see a very noticeable change. Also when I wake up in the morning, my eye area looks better than usual.
I'm very pleased.
I have those lines (are they tear troughs?) that slant diagonally and curve outward. They start at the inner corner. They are not wrinkles just part of the eye bag furnishings. I've had these all my life. I haven't applied the serum that low yet. It may not work so far down. We're talking inner cheek area.
I'll report back if I have any success but even with those still in place, my eye area looks so much younger & peaceful & refreshed.
I'm not sure if someone mentioned it here or if it was on the flexeffect board but someone had some darkening of the eye area the first day or 2. I thought my eyes looked great on day 1 but my boyfriend thought it looked like I had a little bit of a black eye starting. I couldn't see it but just to alert new users that it might happen at the very beginning.
Very good product. Nothing else has worked this well.
Kudos!
Kim
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:36 am      Reply with quote
Glad to hear that it is working well for you too Queen....

You know it amazes me how well this product works and how many people it has worked on. I think I can safely assume that it has worked well for most everyone that has tried it thus far... Is there anyone out there that has used it for a few weeks and it hasn't worked for you?

I speak for a lot of you when I say we have tried a myriad of products investing a lot of time and money in to things that don't deliver for that darned under eye area....my last foray as I mentioned was Freeze 24/7 eye area cream which was a boat load of cash with minimal results so I have nearly a whole bottle of that stuff left and paid nearly $100 for it....ugh!!!! Rolling Eyes

Unless my eye suddenly stops reacting to Easy-Eye, my search is totally over for an under eye firming and smoothing product....

and I tell ya, it feels GREAT to be able to say that!!!! Very Happy That's one less body part I don't have to experiment with or waste money on!!!! Laughing

Damn it! I wish that illuminating cream would get here already!! ha ha... Does Zach email you to let you know when it ships? Or does he just ship it?

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:15 am      Reply with quote
Now you guys know how I feel about the products and why my search is also over for the perfect eye bag tuck. Now I can go on to the more important things in life.....living life bagless makes life a dancing party!!!!!
Toby Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:18 am      Reply with quote
Hi guys, looks like a party here. I'm so glad you have discovered another product that works. Quick question - I don't have bags or crepiness under my eyes (yet Rolling Eyes ), but I do have what looks like bruises (i.e. discoloration) just under the inner eye corners and on the sides of the nose right next to my eyes. A PS told me it's from skin thinning with age, so that the blood vessels are more visible, which I believe is the same thing as undereye circles. Is anyone having luck treating this condition with Easy-Eye?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:39 am      Reply with quote
nanikiki wrote:
wenrwdy.. you were reading my mind!

Quote:
Just call your local Nieman's and ask for the Revive counter. Ask them to send you samples.

thanks for the info.. saves me time doing research to find where to get samples. I must say, Easy-eye solutions is looking more and more impressive. The ingredients in their eye tuck seems pretty pure with no wax which Zach claims, "Often eye tucking products have a wax base that firms the under-eye tissue. This is very drying to the skin and can cause a great deal of irritation."

I'm off to call Nieman's.. Eye bags be gone! tnx again xx

I was a little off on the ebay prices for Revive. Mostly $60-$80 but still better than the $200! Now they sell the Vitamin C Serum which I loved more than any other and sells for $300 Retail. I just saw it on there for $24!
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried the Kinerase Extreme Lift Eye or Lift Face? Many on EDS have had good results with it. I'll stay with the Eye Tuck but want something for the rest of the face and am curious about the Lift Face. Wish Zak could get something for the entire face, especially forehead.

There is something on ebay called Brazillian Face, Neck and Body Lift. It sells for an introductory price of $20. You can get your money back so no risk there. This can even help with the turkey neck which at 41,
I'm getting!!! Shock

I can not afford the surgery I planned on when I was in my 40s so I am looking for extreme products.
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
tessera wrote:
Hi guys, looks like a party here. I'm so glad you have discovered another product that works. Quick question - I don't have bags or crepiness under my eyes (yet Rolling Eyes ), but I do have what looks like bruises (i.e. discoloration) just under the inner eye corners and on the sides of the nose right next to my eyes. A PS told me it's from skin thinning with age, so that the blood vessels are more visible, which I believe is the same thing as undereye circles. Is anyone having luck treating this condition with Easy-Eye?

I had some red/brown skin discoloration that I 'discovered' after the tuck serum tightened the undereye bags, and that has diminished, greatly, since I've been using the products. I honestly don't know which product is helping THAT problem the most, but if you email Zach with your questions, he'll advise you. Smile
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:21 am      Reply with quote
I should be getting my product today. It was sent on monday I was told.

I am taking pics and applying this stuff TONIGHT. I will take after pics as well.
tessera
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:32 am      Reply with quote
health2u wrote:
I had some red/brown skin discoloration that I 'discovered' after the tuck serum tightened the undereye bags, and that has diminished, greatly, since I've been using the products. I honestly don't know which product is helping THAT problem the most, but if you email Zach with your questions, he'll advise you. Smile

Thanks health2u. I'm considering sending him a photo, thinking it's easier than trying to describe it. My discolorations are more purple/blue than red-brown;maybe Zach will know if that's significant.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:09 am      Reply with quote
wenrwdy....where do you live may I ask? I think my Illuminating cream went out the same time your order did. Not sure how long it will take to get to Wisconsin, but I can't wait to get it! I hope it is today......and I can't wait to hear what you think of it when you get yours and try it out!!! Very Happy

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:23 am      Reply with quote
I live outside of Chicago. He said it went out Tuesday now that I saw the email. I ordered last Friday but he said they were back ordered.
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:52 am      Reply with quote
tessera wrote:
health2u wrote:

Thanks health2u. I'm considering sending him a photo, thinking it's easier than trying to describe it. My discolorations are more purple/blue than red-brown;maybe Zach will know if that's significant.

tessera, I think the purple/blue discoloration is common, but great idea to send Zach a photo. Good luck! Smile
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:37 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone. I have posted on this topic before. I wanted to mention something interesting about these products. I have been using both the Instant Eye-Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment and the Illuminating Eye Care for quite awhile now. I have notice such a big difference, that I can hardly believe it. As you know we are entering allergy season. A tremendously difficult time for me. The skin where my large bags used to be are as firm as they were 10 years ago. Even with my allergies I don't get that excessive puffiness that I had grow accustomed to. The claims Zach made are true, the more these products are used the firmer and younger the under eye tissue will become. He was right. In the beginning I would use the eye tuck serum everyday. Now I apply it only a couple of times a week. My eyes are firm even on days when I don't apply either of his exceptional products. Another interesting aspect, the Instant Eye Tuck and Illuminating cream seemed to have made a difference for my entire face. My husband noticed this first. I love him dearly but he is the sort of man that usually notices nothing. When he mentioned that I looked years younger I almost fell off my chair. Shock I only apply these products to my eye area but they do absorb into the skin. In my opinion these products are the cause of my new look. Or should I say my old look, or the way I used to look a few years ago. I think you get what I mean Very Happy
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
Nancy G wrote:
Hi everyone. I have posted on this topic before. I wanted to mention something interesting about these products. I have been using both the Instant Eye-Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment and the Illuminating Eye Care for quite awhile now. I have notice such a big difference, that I can hardly believe it. As you know we are entering allergy season. A tremendously difficult time for me. The skin where my large bags used to be are as firm as they were 10 years ago. Even with my allergies I don't get that excessive puffiness that I had grow accustomed to. The claims Zach made are true, the more these products are used the firmer and younger the under eye tissue will become. He was right. In the beginning I would use the eye tuck serum everyday. Now I apply it only a couple of times a week. My eyes are firm even on days when I don't apply either of his exceptional products. Another interesting aspect, the Instant Eye Tuck and Illuminating cream seemed to have made a difference for my entire face. My husband noticed this first. I love him dearly but he is the sort of man that usually notices nothing. When he mentioned that I looked years younger I almost fell off my chair. Shock I only apply these products to my eye area but they do absorb into the skin. In my opinion these products are the cause of my new look. Or should I say my old look, or the way I used to look a few years ago. I think you get what I mean Very Happy

Nancy I am so glad you popped back in to chat with us. Your report is so encouraging. I have been using the products for about seven weeks and I can see the cumulative effect for sure. How long have you been using the products?
Toby

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:53 pm      Reply with quote
I seem to be one of those that follows the reviews of the various product but am not the type to post. In this situation I am always glad to. I have been using both products for almost a year. I really can't remember exactly when I started. It was a friend who first recommend these to me. She had been one of the lucky one's that found the products before they were made available on line. I ordered my second batch several months ago. When I first started using them I noticed a real difference after about 3 weeks.

Very Happy Nancy
Toby wrote:
Nancy G wrote:

Nancy I am so glad you popped back in to chat with us. Your report is so encouraging. I have been using the products for about seven weeks and I can see the cumulative effect for sure. How long have you been using the products?
Toby
zephyr
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:23 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, Nancy, that's quite a glowing endorsement you've given the Easy Eye products! I'm really encouraged by it. I just ordered a few days ago so mine haven't arrived yet. Can't wait! And won't say a thing to DH - I want to see if he notices. My DH sounds much like yours - wonderful and I love him to death - but he doesn't notice a whole lot. Something has to hit him upside the head before he does!

I'll post my results when my products arrive and I can start playing with them.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:17 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |