Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:24 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
health2u wrote:
Now that I know what this product does, it is so much fun to watch this topic. Thanks for pics, everyone.

Toby, does the eye tuck serum turn whitish on you if you use too much,
or is it the illuminating cream? Or both? (yikes, those big, bag-less Smile green? eyes)

TexasStar, you might be shy, but your humor is not wasted on me. Smile
(beans 1,000 ways)

Health2u the whitish slight film can be either too much product(eye tuck) or not enough moisturizer underneath and it is drying the product. The only time I have had the whitish look was from too much eye tuck.
Toby

I am still battling the dry residue thing. I get it whether I have one or two layers. You say not enough moisturizer can be a factor? Can you add more than one layer of the cream first? Or is that moot?

Also someone said NOT to use it on your crows feet or anywhere there is movement as that will crack it? My whole face moves when I smile or laugh. And I thought this HELPED the crows feet?

Oh and most times now it is only one eye! I am not doing anything different with either eye.
Bellezza
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:48 am      Reply with quote
I can't believe I'm still experimenting with easy-eye...
So far I've used it with no foundation on my lower lids, only Vit. C serum, eye cream, easy-eye.
Today I decided to try it over foundation. So, Vit. C, eye cream, foundation, & then easy eye. The foundation was a bit messed up but when it dried it was not very visible.
Nad. I have very thin & discolored skin by the inner corners of the eyes on the side of my nose. Easy-eye doesn't improve that area. Yes, the under eye area looks dry but a lot smoother, so for me it is an improvement. I guess we can't have everything.
jodi712

Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:11 am      Reply with quote
I got the products yesterday! I will give them a few days to work before I talk about results. However, so far I'm really in love with the illuminating eye cream! The eye tuck is a little trickier. I agree with the general consensus that the eye tuck needs to go on OVER make-up - if you try to put makeup on over it, unless it's COMPLETELY dry, it flakes, and then I feel like I'm just rubbing it off when I rub the make-up in.
I did take a "before" photo so hopefully I'll have a good "after" photo here in a bit...
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
lunarmm wrote:
Ok, I'm interested and will peruse the sites linked to.

I have more of an issue with circles under my eyes - they aren't fantastically dark but I don't use concealer cause I haven't found one I am happy with (most crease in my crow's feet and make the area look worse!).

Any one try the dark circle product with good results???

The illuminating cream does not crease in undereye area nor does it appear to do that anywhere. I've used it for a little while (time goes by so fast) and I think it is a lovely product. My opinion is that it will help with your circles. it won't be right away and it won't be a miracle overnight thing but I believe with use (maybe in your case morning and night) the results will happen. I think both products have helped me a lot. Overall brightening with the illuminating cream (it does do this) and the serum has made things a little tighter and smoother - I'm not a bag lady (have my own problems Laughing ) but it still was a positive to my face in the overall scheme.
chorally
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:58 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using the instant eye tuck for a week. I am so glad that it really works on improving eye bags!! Very Happy
In the first day, I did not shake well and applied too much. Then, there were some white flakes...
I can manage to use it properly now, just a little drop is enough for both eyes. When it was completely absorbed, i applied another eye cream for moisture, and make up as usual.
I wanted to buy the illuminating eye care too!
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
Have you ladies seen Zach's YouTube page with all sorts of videos from clients!

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZachEyeSolutions
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
alright I went pretty heavy with the illuminating cream today before I applied the serum. Iused my fingers for the cream to get it way up in my corners. I used the brush to apply the serum and was even able to use 2 coats and so far after about an hour, the only white residue I see is around the perimeter of where I applied and it cracks a bit on my outer eye. Stay away from crow's feet???

So its getting better.
Now I gotta get this down with make up.

Are you supposed to stay away from certain foundations or concealers? I use AGE REWIND which is a really thick pancake like foundation that comes in a round compact like thing. I use their concealer as well which is really creamy and come in a tube with a sponge tip applicator.

Do you have to use liquid foundation or stick concealer?
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
I'm exploring NCN skincare web site after I read a post by Bethany about something called No Lines. I came across easy eye solutions sold on her web site. It's on sale right now.

She got two easy eye solutions products.

One called instant eye tuck for $63.30

The other is illuminating eye care for $25.45.

http://www.ncnproskincare.com/virtuemart/27.html

Are these the same as what's on this thread?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
Bira wrote:
I'm exploring NCN skincare web site after I read a post by Bethany about something called No Lines. I came across easy eye solutions sold on her web site. It's on sale right now.

She got two easy eye solutions products.

One called instant eye tuck for $63.30

The other is illuminating eye care for $25.45.

http://www.ncnproskincare.com/virtuemart/27.html

Are these the same as what's on this thread?

Yes Bira Nanci is now carrying the Easy Eye Solutions and that is what we have been discussing on this thread. You can see my before and after pictures here.....need I say MORE Very Happy Mine are the second set of pictures on page four of this thread
Toby Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, amazing toby! No wonder you're raving about it. I could see the lines under your eyes in the first picture and the second picture has none. It seems result is immediate! Are Nanci's prices better than direct from zach?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
Yes Nanci's website is the place for the best price and Zach is excited about her carrying his products. Zach is always available for email questions as well as Nanci no matter where you purchase. You will find Nanci and Zach both have excellent customer service.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
I sent many of you ladies a PM. I thought it was more appropriate way to discuss something. So please check your inboxes.

If I missed anyone: All those who are having success with your Eye Tuck Products would you please say so so right here?
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
Toby you said something awhile back about using the tuck at night and then only the cream and make up in the AM?

I had mine on yesterday and fell asleep. I lay on the side of my face and the skin gets pushed. When I woke up I had white cracks under my eyes. It did not work well with sleep for me. What did I miss?
Bellezza
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
wenrow wrote:
I sent many of you ladies a PM. I thought it was more appropriate way to discuss something. So please check your inboxes.

If I missed anyone: All those who are having success with your Eye Tuck Products would you please say so so right here?

Wen, are you saying we should PM negative reactions to easy-eye but post successes with the product righ here? Did I get this right?
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
Oh no no no. Not at all. I forgot to add you actually. I just wanted to discuss adding this product to another web site. I just did not know how EDS would feel about that.

Gosh that sounded all wrong sorry.
Truffles
5% products discount

Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone,

I received the Illuminating cream and the Eye Tuck this week and have been using it for a couple of days. When it first arrived i was soooo excited I cleaned my under eye area immediately and applied a tiny amount of cream and then a tiny amount of eye tuck. I was so stunned and blown away at how fast it worked and how I looked. I took a hand mirror with me throughout the whole house checking my eyes from different light levels. Amazing results! Just with the 2 products.

Now after, I went and applied an expensive salmon concealer and suddenly my dark circles became very noticeable, (they were not noticeable with just Zach's product). I tried a couple of different ways with my concealer because I just bought it and now realize I don't need to use it as it makes the area look worse and I'm out 50 bucks on that concealer now!

I have received really fast email replies from Zach and he gave me info I didn't know such as, Cellex C should not be placed under the eye, very harsh on that area of the skin. I am so grateful for that knowledge, he is wonderful and gives the best support I have ever seen with a product and that alone is worth the cost of the product for me! It lightened my dark circles and reduced the bags!

So tomorrow I will convince myself I do not need to use my expensive concealer, and I don't! It's just that I spent the money and guilted myself out that I need to use it.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
I just got a tip from Zack to mix the foundation (water-based) with the serum and then apply. It will lighten up the foundation. that sounds like a great idea.

I will try that.

Can you guys help me out and tell me what brands (concealers and foundations) are water based? I don't know how to tell. I don't use anything too expensive.
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry if I missed a post about Zach's qualification, but is he an expert on skincare, and how did he become an expert? I thought he just sells the stuff.
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
Bira wrote:
Sorry if I missed a post about Zach's qualification, but is he an expert on skincare, and how did he become an expert? I thought he just sells the stuff.

He manufactures both products. His formulas. Did a pretty great job of it, too. Smile
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
He's been doing this awhile from what I know from him. He formulated this himself after conducting his own research and working with many experts in the scientific and cosmetic industry.

BTW...I GOT IT!!! Very Happy

No white residue, lines.. nothing!!
All smooth.

I have always been a "more is more" type person and so far I have not waited long enough to see if one application was enough. This time I waited about 20 minutes (instead of 5) and the one layer is great! It is smooth and flawless now!! And you can't tell where the serum ends. Before there was a kind of line. But I had too much. I can smile and do anything and no cracking or residue.

Just be patient. Oh so much better....
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
Got it! Sounds like he has knowledge even on things beyond his own products. This is why he knew to recommend not using Cellex C around the eye area.
Bellezza
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:40 pm      Reply with quote
wenrow wrote:
I just got a tip from Zack to mix the foundation (water-based) with the serum and then apply. It will lighten up the foundation. that sounds like a great idea.

I will try that.

Can you guys help me out and tell me what brands (concealers and foundations) are water based? I don't know how to tell. I don't use anything too expensive.

Wen, what a great idea!! So far I have been avoiding foundation on the under eye area because the eye tuck messed it up.

I just tried it and it worked well. I used Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer. I also occasionally use CG Advanced Radiance, but I'm not sure it's oil free.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
Bellezza wrote:
wenrow wrote:

I will try that.

Wen, what a great idea!! So far I have been avoiding foundation on the under eye area because the eye tuck messed it up.

I just tried it and it worked well. I used Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer. I also occasionally use CG Advanced Radiance, but I'm not sure it's oil free.

That is fantastic! Knew we'd figure it out.
Man just using less made a difference. It just takes a few more minutes before it really sets.
chorally
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
wenrow wrote:

I will try that.

Covermarks's foundation is very nice and thin.

By the way, I use Bobbi Brown's concealer a few mins after I applied the instant eye tuck. It's OK, no flakes.
vivian.vl
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:01 am      Reply with quote
lunarmm wrote:
Ok, I'm interested and will peruse the sites linked to.

I have more of an issue with circles under my eyes - they aren't fantastically dark but I don't use concealer cause I haven't found one I am happy with (most crease in my crow's feet and make the area look worse!).

Any one try the dark circle product with good results???

I have the same problems and same questions as you. Just waiting for sharing the experience... Thanks!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:12 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |