Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
chorally
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:42 am      Reply with quote
I use the instant eye tuck only, which is supposed to help both eye bags and dark circles.
I found my dark circles improved a bit too! Smile

By the way, I wonder since when this easy eye products launched to the market, a few months ago? any not yet in the mass retailers? anyone knows?
Thanks!
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:02 pm      Reply with quote
I just took these today.

After I applied the cream and let it settle, what I did was mix my concealer (it is oil based) on the top of my hand (enough for both eyes) with one drop of serum. then applied that under each eye with the brush. It was not quite enough smoothing so after about 15-20 minutes I applied a drop on each eye with the brush again and patted it in gently. No flakes until after a couple hours but it was not flakes, just looked a little dry. Easily remedied that with a wet Q-tip and smoothed it over those very small spots. and looks good still after several hours.

My right eye (you see it on the left) had some reaction I guess to Restylane injections I had years ago. It left like some bumpiness there and nothing would cover it up. So not only does this work with natural bags but this sort of problem as well.

I swear to God I did not retouch any of these. I even changed the lighting to show as much detail as possible.

Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
Oh wow Wendrwdy....It is so good to find someone else's eyes staring on this forum besides mine Laughing Laughing . And a wow they look great....I know Laughing you are pleased.... Laughing your are Rocking now....oh it is a bagless party time againImageOh yes you have great eyes!
Toby

5% products discount

Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
Wow!! Your pictures are absolutely amazing and i know you didn't touch them up because I've also received the same results using the products. You got it all smoothed out beautifully and slight darkness is gone! I will try your technique out for fun, I've just been using them alone with nothing else. You look wonderful, I love these products so much! Great pics!
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:39 am      Reply with quote
Is this stuff not the BOMB????? Way to go Wen!!!!!! This stuff instantly makes your face look years younger and does what it says it does...we are all lovin' it!!!!!! Laughing Very Happy

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:27 am      Reply with quote
Thanks! I had a long day yesterday and needed to reapply last night around 7 and it worked just fine with that brush. So now we know that we can use oil based concealers with this. Mixing it up with the serum and adding a coat on top really did the trick.

I was so self conscious of that bump on my eye and now can finally cover that up. Its just amazing...
lizzylo

Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:10 am      Reply with quote
Hello, new poster looking for more outside info before I blow MORE money on flop eye products!

I wanted to know if this works for all ages? Im 25, so while I dont have wrinkles (yet) I do have bag lines and DARK under eye circles that make me always look tired with 3 layers of concealer Sad Is the eye lift stuff for older eyes, or something everyone can use? I would use it with makeup when I go out mainly ( I took note of all the application tricks listed so far in this thread)

Has anyone NOT had awesome results with this product? I mailed Zach with my eye photos and questions, but I just wanted to hear if anyone did not have any luck with this stuff.... seems odd that EVERYONE would be happy. Also, his youtube screams fishy sock accounts (all positive reviews posted where made around the same times, only commented on all his videos, and that's it for youtube activity ) So Im a bit freaked...because if it was good why would he need sock accounts to praise his product on the video Neutral

Anyway, info and thoughts would be really appreciated and put my mind at ease!!!!!!
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:34 am      Reply with quote
I can understand your hesitation as we are all a bit miffed when it comes to products that claim to do this or that and end up falling WAY short! It's pretty disappointing.....

But, this product is different in that it really does live up to its claim. It takes a bit of getting used to yes, but once you get it right, it is a lifesaver. I haven't seen my under eye area so smooth and line/crinkle free in years which to me, takes 10 years off my face. Skin age of course doesn't matter..it will work with all skin just as long as YOU have something that needs fixing under there!!! ha ha.....

Just a side note here though....yesterday was the first day I went ALL day with no residue. Applied at 5am came home at 4pm with no residue!! I was pretty stoked!!....all I did was apply all my other products....facial treatments and makeup and applied a layer of Illuminating Cream, let that set....then did one squirt of tuck under each eye. I patted lightly and did not move the tuck serum around a lot AT ALL....and voila! No residue all day. I think the key here is not to touch or work the tuck serum too much when you apply it.

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
lizzylo

Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:42 am      Reply with quote
Ah, so you can put it on TOP of your makeup? Does it mess it up at all?

Oh also, does it pull on your face or feel funny when its on...you know, tight like a face mask or something~~ I am also worried that I will wear it out someplace, laugh too hard with my eyes closed and have it flake or crack Laughing
Vanilj
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:50 am      Reply with quote
I bought this serum and the Illuminating creme two weeks ago, but I find the tuck serum so "heavy", like an extra skin and the surface are so stiff. Do I use to much? - and in the same time, I try to as lightly as I possibly can, to gently press the pump, but a large drop always pops out. I have small eyes, and therefore not a large area to tuck..so every time some of the tuck serum goes to waste.
I only use the serum at night, and the illuminating day and nighttime. does anyone else do that - and does it work? I mean, can I expect the same results if I only use the serum at night?

And another question, it looks good not smiling with the eyes, but doesn't the serum make the skin more wrinkled appearing when smiling, because of its stiffness..?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:14 am      Reply with quote
Lizzlo and Vanilj,
I have used the products daily for two months and I have no problems with a heavy serum feeling or problem when I smile. I might add this is the only tuck product I have ever tried that I can say that about. The key that seems to be for everyone is finding the right application-less is more. Also many of us are finding using a brush allows allows the best application as far as a thin coat. I have the best results in putting more of the serum on the eye bag area and almost no product towards outer eye corner. A good tip is to make sure you shake the serum up before application.

As far as wearing the serum at night, I have done that with success, I just prefer the smoothness it gives to the skin during the day wear.Hands down...of any product I have ever bought this has done the most for my appearance. Very Happy
I am a happy camper! Very Happy and a bagless one too! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:32 am      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
I can understand your hesitation as we are all a bit miffed when it comes to products that claim to do this or that and end up falling WAY short! It's pretty disappointing.....

But, this product is different in that it really does live up to its claim. It takes a bit of getting used to yes, but once you get it right, it is a lifesaver. I haven't seen my under eye area so smooth and line/crinkle free in years which to me, takes 10 years off my face. Skin age of course doesn't matter..it will work with all skin just as long as YOU have something that needs fixing under there!!! ha ha.....

Just a side note here though....yesterday was the first day I went ALL day with no residue. Applied at 5am came home at 4pm with no residue!! I was pretty stoked!!....all I did was apply all my other products....facial treatments and makeup and applied a layer of Illuminating Cream, let that set....then did one squirt of tuck under each eye. I patted lightly and did not move the tuck serum around a lot AT ALL....and voila! No residue all day. I think the key here is not to touch or work the tuck serum too much when you apply it.

This thread will show you that some did struggle with it for awhile and there is a learning curve to it. Not even struggle is a good word. More like experiment.

Read through this thread a bit and you will see. Although most now I think got it down and are extremely satisfied. So it is not fake and we are all real.

I've had my best luck by mixing the serum with my concealer and then applying and then another coat on top of that. I struggled a bit before I found a way. But some have other ways that work for them and their skin. Thank god none of us have given up because this stuff is amazing! I kept looking at my eye in traffic yesterday on the freeway and nearly had an accident! I'm still in awe!

This is the real deal and we are real!
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:25 am      Reply with quote
ooops! I used the word struggle again. I did not mean that. I experimented with different ways that worked for others but some of those ways did not work for me. And I think there are so many reasons for that. Not that the serum can't work at all for some because I think it CAN work for all. Everyone has different skin types, some have conditions that are different and age plays a role with everyone and how the skin reacts to it. BUT it does work with everyone and when you find your way it works magnificently!
Luciana
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:06 am      Reply with quote
lizzylo wrote:
I wanted to know if this works for all ages? Im 25, so while I dont have wrinkles (yet) I do have bag lines and DARK under eye circles that make me always look tired with 3 layers of concealer Sad Is the eye lift stuff for older eyes, or something everyone can use? I would use it with makeup when I go out mainly ( I took note of all the application tricks listed so far in this thread)

The eye tuck works amazingly well on my eye bags. I have been using both products daily for the last 3 weeks and sparingly for a month before that. They do nothing for my dark circles. Someone even made a comment about how pronounced my dark circles are lately. I will continue using it for bags, although I find the eye tuck partially looses its effect after I top it with sunscreen, but I am not willing to give up on sunscreen.
plain and simple
5% products discount

Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:58 am      Reply with quote
I ordered the eye tuck serum but not the illuminating cream as i don't have dark circles to contend with.
Should I have ordered both?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:17 am      Reply with quote
plain and simple wrote:
I ordered the eye tuck serum but not the illuminating cream as i don't have dark circles to contend with.
Should I have ordered both?

I don't have dark circles and at first only order the Instant Eye Tuck. My eye creams were very rich and I found that the eye tuck worked but not nearly as effectively until I got the Illumination eye care. I know of people that are perfectly happy with only the tuck, so it is a personal preference due to your skin issues.
Toby

5% products discount

Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:21 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Toby.

I will try the eye tuck on its own and see how it goes. My bags aren't too bad yet (except for during that TOM) so maybe it will help on its own.

We shall see. Laughing
Vanilj
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:26 pm      Reply with quote
wenrow wrote:
I just took these today.

After I applied the cream and let it settle, what I did was mix my concealer (it is oil based) on the top of my hand (enough for both eyes) with one drop of serum. then applied that under each eye with the brush. It was not quite enough smoothing so after about 15-20 minutes I applied a drop on each eye with the brush again and patted it in gently. No flakes until after a couple hours but it was not flakes, just looked a little dry. Easily remedied that with a wet Q-tip and smoothed it over those very small spots. and looks good still after several hours.

My right eye (you see it on the left) had some reaction I guess to Restylane injections I had years ago. It left like some bumpiness there and nothing would cover it up. So not only does this work with natural bags but this sort of problem as well.

I swear to God I did not retouch any of these. I even changed the lighting to show as much detail as possible.

That looks very impressive. Smile
Can I ask how long you have been using the tuck serum and the illuminating serum?

I wounder if I have understood the products right, and what they are good for...
Are they treatments for puffy eyes and dark circles, and/or are they just cover ups.
Do you see any difference in the eye area when you haven't applied the products?
If the products have done some permanent changes in the eye area?
lizzylo

Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
Did anyone have any luck with fixing the dark circles? Or is it just the lifting cream that people found successful (thats what it seems like Smile )
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
moonstone wrote:
Hi everyone,

Just want to let you guys know that I absolutely LOVE the results with the eye-tuck serum and illuminating eye cream.

After using the new products for only a few days, the dark circles have improved by 10-20% but my under-eye bags are almost GONE within a few application. This is really AMAZING!!!

Thanks again Toby for recommending these miraculous products!!! Very Happy

I didn't have time to go back and read all the posts but this one caught my eye.I would imagine it would take time for most people with dark circles to see the difference.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
I have not used it long enough yet to noticed anything different without the serum on. what you see is what I get from the instant effect and the concealer I use, now works better. Nothing really covered up my darkness there but the illuminating cream has little lightening effects to lighten it all up and help my concealer do its job. And the eye tuck smooths it out very well. But you see my before shot. I'll take a picture without make up on later on to see what the cumulative effects are.
jodi712

Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:10 pm      Reply with quote
Lizzlo, I'm in the same boat as you, in my 20s with dark dark circles but no bags. This product has not worked miracles for my circles but it's still the best thing I've tried. The illuminating cream is GREAT, I put it on first, and have found I need less concealer when that is my base, because it has more light-reflectors than any other product I have tried. So I let the illuminating cream absorb, then I use Wenrwdy's suggestion of mixing the serum with my concealer, which works great (I don't use much serum AT ALL - or else it flakes - it does its job though, even with a tiny bit). Once it's COMPLETELY dry I touch up any remaining dark spots with a little more plain concealer. the end! Bottom line, my eyes are much smoother, which makes concealer look better and the illuminating cream really enhances the concealer. I would say my dark circles HAVE improved by 10-15%, and it's not my imagination because trust me, I've analyzed them to death! I know when they change! Towards the outer edges of my eye, it's gotten especially bright. I know what I need to do other than that is consistently take my allergy meds and stop drinking so much caffeine; I can't expect the serums to do it all. If you have serious dark circles and are hesitant to spend money on ANOTHER product (trust me I know - I've used Vita-K, Dermalex, Hydrolize, St. Ives Vitamin K, iQ, lasers, all of it) - my suggestion to you would be to start with the illuminating eye cream and if you like it to try the serum. At only $25ish it's such a good deal for an eye cream.
Sorry for the long post but I know I want to know AS MUCH as I can about the product before buying, so I hope this helps. I am still going to post pictures as promised; I just want to give them serums a fair shot at reducing these very dark circles! It doesn't happen overnight!
If anyone else with just dark circles has any more questions, I'll be more than happy to answer.
talyta
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
Hi ladies- just got my products one hour ago and already look much younger Smile

Thank you Toby , Nancy and Zach Smile

Vanilj
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:20 pm      Reply with quote
wenrow wrote:
I have not used it long enough yet to noticed anything different without the serum on. what you see is what I get from the instant effect and the concealer I use, now works better. Nothing really covered up my darkness there but the illuminating cream has little lightening effects to lighten it all up and help my concealer do its job. And the eye tuck smooths it out very well. But you see my before shot. I'll take a picture without make up on later on to see what the cumulative effects are.

OK, thank you for your input and your pictures. I just started the eye treatment (not quite good at the tuck serum yet, but I'll getting there), and I will to take pictures, before and after. My main issue are the dark circles under my eyes.
I don't use a specific concealer, and I will take picture with and without makeup, and with and without the serums. Now and some new pictures in about a month.

And hope for the best.. Wink
chyi
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:02 am      Reply with quote
thank u, but I wanna know is it Canada website?
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:46 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |