Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 12, 2009 4:54 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Winnie wrote:
I caved and order this product duo from NCN. Under eye bags have been an issue for me for years. Unfortunately I am aware that fat deposits are involved. I am hoping that this product firms up the area somewhat. If the area is smoother and not as pronounced I will be one happy lady.

This thread is so helpful regarding application. Thank you!

Howdy you old hyde... Laughing Laughing Laughing I miss you!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I got the lowdown from both Zack and Nanci, that this does not address the dreaded "fatty" bags.. Crying or Very sad

I sent pics to Zack, and Nanc already knows what mine look like, so the search continues for moi'...

What does help a *little* though is a vigorous lymphatic massage!

Hi Kassy girl:) I am sorry to hear that about the fat deposits. Unfortunately, I must have missed that info when I read about the product. Well, I will give it a try. If I get some improvement I will be very happy. Thanks for responding Kassy:)

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 12, 2009 5:09 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:
Winnie wrote:
I caved and order this product duo from NCN. Under eye bags have been an issue for me for years. Unfortunately I am aware that fat deposits are involved. I am hoping that this product firms up the area somewhat. If the area is smoother and not as pronounced I will be one happy lady.

Howdy you old hyde... Laughing Laughing Laughing I miss you!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I got the lowdown from both Zack and Nanci, that this does not address the dreaded "fatty" bags.. Crying or Very sad

I sent pics to Zack, and Nanc already knows what mine look like, so the search continues for moi'...

What does help a *little* though is a vigorous lymphatic massage!

Hi Kassy girl:) I am sorry to hear that about the fat deposits. Unfortunately, I must have missed that info when I read beautifully for me. Take about the product. Well, I will give it a try. If I get some improvement I will be very happy. Thanks for responding Kassy:)

Hey Winnie,
I have the fat pad problem especially with one eye and it works beautifully for me...so take heart and I agree with Kassy so good to see you here! Very Happy
Toby

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 12, 2009 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy, I have the same weird things! Not always and not always both eyes! I wondered if it was linked to sinus?!
I was wondering if I should buy some haemmaroid cream to dab on the spot! It is more above the cheek than below the eye, so I wonder if it could effect the eyes?? Cool
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 12, 2009 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Winnie nice to have you back on EDS. Hope the product will be a help to you in some way. I do it the way Toby does - foundation first then the eye serum and it is the only way I get results. Apparently you need to try a variety of methods to find the one for you.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 12, 2009 6:19 pm      Reply with quote
Oh-and btw - this product sounds a lot like Eyesential. I tried it at $AUD100 a bottle but found it patchy: may have been that I hadnt mastered correct application. Do others find application tricky?
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 13, 2009 10:59 am      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:

Winnie,

This might sound a bit extreme, but you might want to consider using Oligo.dx spot reducer on them, if they are indeed fatty bags. I would proceed cautiously and lightly with it, but I have used it on my lower face, very cautiously, and am pleased with the results.

I got the idea of using it from looking at before and after pics of women who'd had plastic surgeons remove fat from their lower faces. I thought I could do it just as well, and my method wasn't invasive. The product says not to use it on your face, but I'm sure that is because the manufacturers don't want negative repercussions from it.

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
Vanilj
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 13, 2009 11:22 am      Reply with quote
wenrow wrote:
Hey I'm in Zach's new commercial!!!

But I'm Lea! Hard looking at my before pics staring at me in slow motion though.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZachEyeSolutions

I'm in the main video.

I'm so impressed by the video. Good for you, and Zach should give you a lifetime of products as a thanks. Wink

A question. You have used this product under a period of time now. Do you see any difference in the skins texture or the darkness under the eyes, when you haven't applied any of the products to the skin?

Is this a treating product, or a cover-up product. I still don't see any difference after four weeks, before I have applied the products.

Sara, 36 Swedish. Brunette, brown eyes. Fair sensitive reactive skin, no wrinkles(yet), enlarged pores, some broken caps and get easily sunspots. Oily but dry skin. Ten months with Tretionin 0,025% gel PM, Vita C AM - SC Phloratin and Freulic. Use DeCleor and Dr H right now.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 13, 2009 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
Vanilj wrote:
wenrow wrote:

But I'm Lea! Hard looking at my before pics staring at me in slow motion though.

I'm in the main video.

I'm so impressed by the video. Good for you, and Zach should give you a lifetime of products as a thanks. Wink

A question. You have used this product under a period of time now. Do you see any difference in the skins texture or the darkness under the eyes, when you haven't applied any of the products to the skin?

Is this a treating product, or a cover-up product. I still don't see any difference after four weeks, before I have applied the products.

Toby here reporting.... on the long term use of the Easy Eye Solution products. I can definitely tell that the under eye skin is improved. I will try to take pictures to compare the skin in Jan. before product use and now in May without any products on. Just haven't had a chance to do that. The old mirror mirror on the wall says BIG DIFFERENCE!! Laughing
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 13, 2009 3:42 pm      Reply with quote
Two lovely ladies have informed me (within the past 24 hours), that the Eye Tuck is helping their *fatty* bags..

I just ordered it up, and now can't wait to try it out .... Dancing Dancing Dancing

All I can say is if it works on mine, it will work for anyone... Bad Grin

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 13, 2009 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Two lovely ladies have informed me (within the past 24 hours), that the Eye Tuck is helping their *fatty* bags..

I just ordered it up, and now can't wait to try it out .... Dancing Dancing Dancing

Kassy and others,
Zach is probably going to shoot meImage because he doesn't recommend his instant eye tuck for pat pad issues. So I will pray Pray it works and if not you can blame it on Toby Embarassed Laughing
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 13, 2009 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
Not to worry Tobster! It wouldn't be like it's the 1st thing that didn't work... Rolling Eyes Laughing

We've all been down that winding road..

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 13, 2009 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:

Pictures would be nice..... Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 13, 2009 9:20 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:

Pictures would be nice..... Very Happy

You show me your's, and I'll show you mine.. Laughing

Alley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 14, 2009 6:48 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Vanilj wrote:
wenrow wrote:

I'm in the main video.

Toby here reporting.... on the long term use of the Easy Eye Solution products. I can definitely tell that the under eye skin is improved. I will try to take pictures to compare the skin in Jan. before product use and now in May without any products on. Just haven't had a chance to do that. The old mirror mirror on the wall says BIG DIFFERENCE!! Laughing
Toby

Okay now I have to learn how to put this stuff on!! I have had both products for 2 months and have yet to leave the house with it on. Embarassed

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 14, 2009 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:

Kassy and others,
Zach is probably going to shoot meImage because he doesn't recommend his instant eye tuck for pat pad issues. So I will pray Pray it works and if not you can blame it on Toby Embarassed Laughing
Toby

FYI.....drum roll.......It does work on fat deposits! Dancing I order the duo: eye cream and Tuck. At first I was extremely disappointed. Spending close to $100.00 is hard to swallow when something does not work. The eye cream in my case was not necessary. Applying the cream first followed by one or two layers of the Tuck did nothing for me. Gave it another try. Washed my face, applied the Luminous Eye Cream on the upper lid area followed by the Instant Tuck on my bags (fat deposits). I did try it about three times. The serum applied best using a brush to apply. Two coats caused flaking. In my case one application is just enought and natural. WOW!!!! the area is 50% flatter and smooth. Without a doubt I know I have fat deposits (extreme) as I was told by a plastic surgeon.

The Eye Tuck has been on for two hours. When I smile it does not look fake like other instant firming serums. No miracles but I look more rested and younger. My husband was impressed. Perhaps now I will wear contacts more often. Glasses have always been a way to distract from my bags.

I will return after using it for a few days and give any added findings.

Thanks so much (especially Toby) for all you have put into this thread. Thanks also to the nice person who PMed and encouraged me. Smile
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 14, 2009 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
Can you take some pictures Winnie? Like first without make up and then with make up and however you apply the serum. I am curious how it works on each person.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 14, 2009 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:

Kassy and others,
Toby

Ya know it worked to smooth out my weird lumps. Which I don't even know what is under there. It seemed to happen after my Restylane wore off years ago. So it can do almost anything.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 14, 2009 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
wenrow wrote:
Can you take some pictures Winnie? Like first without make up and then with make up and however you apply the serum. I am curious how it works on each person.

When I see my DD perhaps she can take some pictures. BTW the video of you is fabulous.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 14, 2009 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
Toby wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:

Kassy and others,
Toby

FYI.....drum roll.......It does work on fat deposits! Dancing I order the duo: eye cream and Tuck. At first I was extremely disappointed. Spending close to $100.00 is hard to swallow when something does not work. The eye cream in my case was not necessary. Applying the cream first followed by one or two layers of the Tuck did nothing for me. Gave it another try. Washed my face, applied the Luminous Eye Cream on the upper lid area followed by the Instant Tuck on my bags (fat deposits). I did try it about three times. The serum applied best using a brush to apply. Two coats caused flaking. In my case one application is just enought and natural. WOW!!!! the area is 50% flatter and smooth. Without a doubt I know I have fat deposits (extreme) as I was told by a plastic surgeon.

The Eye Tuck has been on for two hours. When I smile it does not look fake like other instant firming serums. No miracles but I look more rested and younger. My husband was impressed. Perhaps now I will wear contacts more often. Glasses have always been a way to distract from my bags.

I will return after using it for a few days and give any added findings.

Thanks so much (especially Toby) for all you have put into this thread. Thanks also to the nice person who PMed and encouraged me. Smile

Winnie girl we consider you a VIP around here and want to celebrate with a glorious bagless danceImage

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 14, 2009 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie great to see you on board with these products Very Happy I've been experimenting for the past week, having ordered both the cream and the Eye Tuck serum. So far the cream is not giving me any visible results, but I'll stick with it anyway. The Eye Tuck is a definite WOW!! I suffer from milia in the eye area and although dermarolling has improved them somewhat, they're still visible. The Eye Tuck smoothes them out tremendously, to the point where you can hardly see them. I also have 'bags' which rest on the cheek bone. I'm not sure if they're fat or just plain old bags, but Eye Tuck also smoothes them out too. Great product - highly recommended and yeah, thanks Toby and Wendy for your pics. Without your evidence I'd never have bought these products!
Lillady T

Fri May 15, 2009 8:50 am      Reply with quote
Winnie...your post was encouraging...I wished I would've ordered the tuck alone first and then purchased the cream because I think I went product crazy! So Im going to take things slow and use the cream at night for moisturizing and the serum during the day for the tightness..I do have to say that brush discovery was a superb idea!
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 15, 2009 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
Update: If you are using these products for extreme eye bags (fat deposits):

Eye Tuck alone helps diminish my bags by 50%.

Apply one drop for both eyes with a damp brush. If the brush is damp it glides better and that one drop does both eyes.

Do NOT stay in a warm steamy bathroom after you apply. I found today that I had no results applying after my shower in a warm humid room. I applied again and left the room. I actually fanned my face, laid on my bed for five minutes until completely dry. My eyes bags looked much better but not great. Don't be fooled. Go about doing something else. Wait approximately 20 minutes. I have found the Eye Tuck solution keeps tightening the area after it dries. You will be tempted to put on another application after it dries. Please wait. You might be surprised with patience. If you apply a second coat immediately you are more likely to get a white film. Before I forget....when I first apply the Tuck my bags look fuller. Get away from the mirror! You will only waste product by keep applying. If after 20 minutes you are not happy with the tucking apply another light application.

No miracles for my fat deposits. I can't tell you my bags are gone. However, they are MUCH flatter and SMOOTH. My family and friends have told me the past few days I look good. This products for sure makes me looked refreshed. I am pleased with my purchase.

As far as the cream goes, I don't think I needed it. Thankfully, it was not as expensive as the Tuck. For my fatty deposits the cream only limits the results of the tuck. I am experimenting .... Right now I have tried a clear, gel moisturizer over the tuck. It seems to work without taking away the effects of the product. Need a few more days to experiment. Thankfully I don't wear but mascara, brow color and a tinted moisturizer. I tried applying makeup over the Tuck and got a mess. For my extreme fatty deposits I can't apply makeup first. My situation must have no barrier for the solution to work.

I must say Nanci at NCN is wonderful. She is always just a phone call away to answer questions. LOVE being able to talk with a human...rare these days.

tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 15, 2009 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
I am really interested becuz i hav fatty bags Ladies do any of u get lymph massage or facials for eye bags for enhancement?
Idk oxygen facials? Etc
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 15, 2009 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
Great synopsis Winnie girl.. I'll follow your lead and apply likewise, since I have the same dreaded fat deposits as you..(mine a bit worse though.. Crying or Very sad )

What kind of brush do you use?

Thanks!

Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 15, 2009 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Great synopsis Winnie girl.. I'll follow your lead and apply likewise, since I have the same dreaded fat deposits as you..(mine a bit worse though.. Crying or Very sad )

What kind of brush do you use?

Thanks!

I don't think your bags are worse than mine Kassy. Mine are so bad I wear glasses to draw the eye away from them. The rim of my glasses hit at just the right spot. You mention you have the fat deposit on the upper cheek area. I do not have that. Think you will like the product. Just take it slow and don't rush. Use just a bit and be patient for 20 minutes. Please don't keep looking in the mirror. Big mistake.

Regarding the brush...I just use a small eye shadow brush. Nothing special. I think it's a Smashbox brush. Run it under water then wipe it off well with a towel. I find that the damp brush works much better then a dry one. Don't think you have to buy a special brush. A small, decent quality brush will do. You might find you like to use you finger. My guess is you will find the best application for you quickly. Good luck Kassy. I think that you will be happy with the results.

System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:49 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |