Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 18, 2009 10:52 am      Reply with quote
I use both products daily Very Happy
Toby

5% products discount

Mon May 18, 2009 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
Well toby here is goes, I have ordered the product.. and must say Zach is great at returning emails.. answered all my questions !!

Has anyone checked out Viva products ( ingredients) if so would B helpful to hear your thoughts Idea

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 18, 2009 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
DLI wrote:
Well toby here is goes, I have ordered the product.. and must say Zach is great at returning emails.. answered all my questions !!

Has anyone checked out Viva products ( ingredients) if so would B helpful to hear your thoughts Idea

Hey DLI,
If you are interested in the Viva products do a product search here on EDS....if nothing shows up start another thread and ask about it. By the way I recognize you are a newbie here and I would like to welcome you to EDS and your purchase of Easy Eye Solutions. In your honor I will do a bagless dance.

Toby Very Happy Can you guys tell, I just love dancing? Laughing

5% products discount

Mon May 18, 2009 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
YOU ARE TOO CUTE !! Yup I am a newbie wave

where did you find that dancing thing??

I am not yet sure how to start a new thread!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 18, 2009 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
DLI wrote:
YOU ARE TOO CUTE !! Yup I am a newbie wave

where did you find that dancing thing??

I am not yet sure how to start a new thread!

I started a thread for you and if you check your messages(pm) I have information for you.
Toby

5% products discount

Mon May 18, 2009 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
Toby you are something thanks again or posting that and all the info including the dancing Queen !! Was that you in the photo's I complimented on your eye's but maybe it was not you Brick wall

I think I will take before photo's that way I can see the shrinkage the bags that are now almost down to my nose
This web site is addictive.. great ladies

Donna Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 18, 2009 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
DLI wrote:
Toby you are something thanks again or posting that and all the info including the dancing Queen !! Was that you in the photo's I complimented on your eye's but maybe it was not you Brick wall

I think I will take before photo's that way I can see the shrinkage the bags that are now almost down to my nose
This web site is addictive.. great ladies

Donna Laughing

Oh it was my eye balls you saw for sure here! And they are better looking without those bags and crepey stuff underneath Laughing
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 19, 2009 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
How does Easy Eye Tuck compare to No Lines Wrinkle remover?

I'm talking about this product here (from Nanci's site)

http://www.ncnproskincare.com/skin-care-products/anti-aging-products-/no-lines-temporary-wrinkle-remover.html

I did not like the idea of No Lines Wrinkles remover since it gives an insant result (just enough to make a perfect photo), but then once you smile the effect goes away and it looks unnatural and clownish.

What happens with Easy Eye tuck once you smile ? Does it look natural after several hours after?
Truffles
5% products discount

Tue May 19, 2009 3:37 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
How does Easy Eye Tuck compare to No Lines Wrinkle remover?

I'm talking about this product here (from Nanci's site)

http://www.ncnproskincare.com/skin-care-products/anti-aging-products-/no-lines-temporary-wrinkle-remover.html

I did not like the idea of No Lines Wrinkles remover since it gives an insant result (just enough to make a perfect photo), but then once you smile the effect goes away and it looks unnatural and clownish.

What happens with Easy Eye tuck once you smile ? Does it look natural after several hours after?

Hi RussianSunshine. The Easy Eye tuck lasts all day and night pretty well. I have been using it for over 3 weeks, feels natural, looks better than natural actually. When I smile it looks normal and these results are from just using a drop or less. I do not get caking or dryness or cracking, however if you use too much you could experience that. Like Toby I am see cumulative results even without the product on, dark circles are diminishing and the bags as well. I applied it at 8 a.m. this morning and it's now 6:30 p.m. and still looks great.

My sister who just left here hasn't seen me in 3 weeks since I started using it. She popped in and kept staring at me, then said, "Your eyes look great, the best I've ever seen them, you have no bags". Well a big grin came over my face as I told her it's the Easy Eye solution, she says to me, "it's not, it's the cellex C your using"! I laughed so hard and informed her that I do not put the cellex C under my eyes, just on my face. See she works for a plastic surgeon and knows everything about skincare products etc. and was floored that "I" found a product that has greatly improved my eyes without her advice or approval. I was soooo tickled that she noticed as she is a pretty blunt and honest critic.

I love these products and my eyes just get better and better with daily use!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 19, 2009 4:15 pm      Reply with quote
Oh Truffles what a wonderful testimony....honestly coming from your sister, with the background she has.....that speaks volumes Very Happy

5% products discount

Tue May 19, 2009 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
You 2 "T"'s are so cute Truffles I ordered the puffy eye product too and cannot wait to see my
balloons deflate... Toby I am on a new kick here, I am also going to try the NaturDerm products.
Pics will be VERY interesting.
I can now clean out my bags of stuff I won't need, to bad we can not give to people that cannot afford to but anything..

Keep "U" posted

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 19, 2009 10:26 pm      Reply with quote
this product seems to solve all eye bags problems. what about dark rings?
jodi712

Tue May 19, 2009 11:18 pm      Reply with quote
Hi funkydory,

I'm in my 20s and so have no bags... just very dark rings from allergies and genetics. I have been using both the eye tuck and illuminator for over a month now. I have definitely seen an improvement. The inner corners of my eyes are still dark, but towards the outer edges I've noticed them getting progressively lighter - I know because I can see the freckles on top of my skin now - it was so dark before that I never noticed them! I have found that the eye tuck has been the best for treating them while the illuminator is best for concealing them (it's great for mixing with concealer). I haven't had a miraculous improvement, but this is the best product I've tried, and I've tried them ALL. And I'm still hoping for miraculous improvement in time Smile
funkydory
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 20, 2009 2:04 am      Reply with quote
wow thanks for that update. I'm like you. I tried them all... so i'm a little skeptical with this one cause Zach did mention to me that he can't guarantee the disappearance of dark rings because the results for dark rings vary so much with all his clients.

I'm still wondering if I should take the plunge. It is a little costly
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 20, 2009 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
ImageImageImage

I received my Tuck on Monday, and have tried every method of application mentioned here, but it isn't making a noticable difference to my rotten half moon "fatty" son of a beeitchin bags.

I tried it every which way, one coat and two, lying down, standing up, laying under a ceiling fan, with a brush (or 6) and without, and waiting 20 minutes while remaining perfectly still..

Nothing, Nada, Nanda, Zippo ... Argghh!

I'll keep at it, and post if I see any changes..

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 20, 2009 3:36 pm      Reply with quote
Oh Kassy, I was so hoping. I know you mentioned that Zach didn't think you were a good candidate for the products but I am still Pray you will have a break through.
Toby

5% products discount

Wed May 20, 2009 3:37 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A that is NOT funny,you have tried everything standing, sitting under the fan and all.. try a cold spoon then apply the product.. Yiks I just ordered mine and my bags better lift otherwise I will soon be eating them !!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 20, 2009 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
LOL! I'll keep my fingers (and bags) crossed for ya 'D'..

Yep Toby, Zack did tell me (after I sent him the dreaded picture) that he didn't think it would work for *fatty* bags..

I figured it was worth a try though, after hearing Winnie's success, and a couple of other fatty bag ladies thumbs up..

Mine are just way too intense, for anything short of the knife... Shock Shock Shock

I do sometimes notice a little improvement after I do frequent lymphatic drainage, so maybe I'll do that more often, and follow up with the Tuck..

You know me well enough to know, I'll keep at it though, so maybe a little more tenacity on my part, will help. I have nothing to lose, but the dreaded #)%k*@& bags... Bad Grin

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
DLI
5% products discount

Wed May 20, 2009 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A.. never thought to den him a pic... oh well.. we'll see how they shrink...

keep on going with it you never know they could be stubborn.. like we are determined.. Rolling Eyes

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 20, 2009 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy - Lymphatic drainage does work wonders! Keep us updated with the tuck!
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 20, 2009 8:29 pm      Reply with quote
dear Kassy,

Try running until your face gets red and sweaty, and inversion therapy! does wonders for the fatty bags; inversion therapy alone drains lymph!

--avalange

Kassy_A wrote:
LOL! I'll keep my fingers (and bags) crossed for ya 'D'..

Yep Toby, Zack did tell me (after I sent him the dreaded picture) that he didn't think it would work for *fatty* bags..

I figured it was worth a try though, after hearing Winnie's success, and a couple of other fatty bag ladies thumbs up..

Mine are just way too intense, for anything short of the knife... Shock Shock Shock

I do sometimes notice a little improvement after I do frequent lymphatic drainage, so maybe I'll do that more often, and follow up with the Tuck..

You know me well enough to know, I'll keep at it though, so maybe a little more tenacity on my part, will help. I have nothing to lose, but the dreaded #)%k*@& bags... Bad Grin

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 20, 2009 8:31 pm      Reply with quote
sorry, i didn't mean to "hi-jack" this thread. i, too, bought the products from Nanci, but have yet to decide whether they work for me or not--that is, whether my inversion table and my exercise schedule is making all the difference, or if the products are helping in addition--or not.
will update soon!

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
blesstd
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 20, 2009 9:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Kassy,

I am one with fatty deposits too and have been using both the serum and cream for about a month now. No, it has not made these dreaded bags disappear but I will say it still does make my undereye area look better - bags slightly less, smoother and firmer skin (I am 50 years old and have fine wrinkles and crepiness in the undereye area, and definitely all the other issues for the rest of my face but I won't go into that!)

At first I thought it made the bags look worse which it actually does when I first apply the product. And if that wasn't enough, I noticed the area where I had the serum looked opaque or like glue in certain lighting. I wanted to give up because it was such a bother trying to figure out the best way to apply it, only to look worse than when I started. So one day after about 2-3 weeks, I didn't put any on and that's when I noticed the difference. Without the product, the bags looked like, well, the usual plus with the wrinkles and crepiness too!

Seeing that there was an improvement (even if slight), I've kept at it. After much trial and error, I've found it works best for me when I mix the serum with the cream then apply with a brush. My bags are still there but they do look slightly less after the day goes on. I have also started using it at night as well - let me tell you, when I smack on a thick layer of the serum, the bags do disappear! Of course, the flakiness comes next so that wouldn't work in the morning.

Anyway, I just wanted to encourage you to keep at it. We may not see the instant results that others have reported but I am seeing some results and it's only been a month. I am hopeful that with continued use, it will all get even better!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 21, 2009 2:51 am      Reply with quote
blesstd,
Great post and good idea for perspective. With the three months of use I have noticed cumulative improvement and I think even if there isn't the instant perfect fix the long lasting treatment is going on. It will be interesting to hear your results two months form now.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 21, 2009 9:55 am      Reply with quote
Toby, I'm sure you're right, and the magic word is cumulative.. And isn't that really how it is for most things we do and use?

I also think it would not be fair of me, to expect to reverse what I've had for more than half my life, in a few days of applications with a topical..

With a little luck, by the time I get to the end of the bottle, I'll wake up one day and say... hmm! It's a keeper after all... Very Happy

System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:32 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |