Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
blesstd
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 21, 2009 10:46 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
blesstd,
Great post and good idea for perspective. With the three months of use I have noticed cumulative improvement and I think even if there isn't the instant perfect fix the long lasting treatment is going on. It will be interesting to hear your results two months form now.
Toby

Hi Toby,

Thank you for getting many of us started on this and encouraging us to continue. I really am hoping for the cumulative improvement even more than the instant results.

Another plus for me is that I have no allergic reaction to both products which surprised me! In the last year or so, I've struggled with any product on my eye area. I get an itchy rash or bump after using a product for a few days which made me quite hesitant to take the plunge and purchase the serum and cream. I've been pleasantly surprised to find I have no negative reaction to either product!

Please know I am by no means an expert or as knowledgeable about skincare as many of the gals here. I just wanted to share my experience thus far. Thank you so much to all of you for sharing your ideas with those like me who are somewhat muddling along.
Truffles
5% products discount

Thu May 21, 2009 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Blesstd, I had watched a Christopher Drummond Review on YouTube about these products and he also stated that he has very sensitive eyes and cannot use anything on them, except these Easy Eye products! He was thrilled too! Good luck, I'm sure you will see results in time.

Toby is great isn't she!!!
Popcorn
5% products discount

Thu May 21, 2009 9:58 pm      Reply with quote
I think that some kind of black eye circle are related to poor blood circulation.
funkydory
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 22, 2009 2:33 am      Reply with quote
I think Im going to take the plunge. Toby's results are amazing! I just showed them to my mum and we're both gonna start on the Easy Eye Tuck
trigger
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 22, 2009 8:49 am      Reply with quote
I caved into this when ordering some cps and pumpkin peel and mcf cloth from Nancy. I was skeptical about it working very well.

A month later, I've done a lot of experimenting. It definitely works best on clean skin days, but of course the days we're out and about and wanting a bit of coverage, are the days we want the nice smooth bagless eye too, so I tried hard to make it work with some light makeup and concealer around my eyes.

Well, I've had bags from allergies all my life, so I'm not an easy candidate. The bags can also be quite 'fluidy' when I'm having a bit of a reaction (gluten is a killer). Since I discovered my gluten allergy though, if I manage to avoid it like the plague, my bag problem is greatly reduced and I'm mainly dealing with a slightly loose skin as a result of years of bags.

For this the product works quite well, but again, it's difficult to use as little as you need with that blasted pump bottle, which fires out about double the amount necessary no matter how lightly you try to pump it. So, it's annoying having to waste product, and it's easy to be tempted to just use it all rather than washing it down the drain... But less is more with this, or as everyone else said, the white flaky skin can resemble the dried snot you'd see on kiddies faces that have a cold and wipe their nose with their arm!!! Not nice! A number of times my husband started rubbing my eye out of the blue, thinking I had something on there by mistake. I'd been walking round with dried up flaky stuff all day sometimes.

When you get it to work, it's great, and I'll continue to use it for days I need to look my best.

The cream in my opinion is WAY over fragranced with a rather cheap smelling perfume, and isn't such a wonderful consistency for me. It's OK, but would by no means be something I'd choose (Nancy kindly gave me a sample of this, and saved me from making an unnecessary mistake). I'll stick with the skinactives bright eyes, which is light enough for the serum.
trigger
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 22, 2009 9:03 am      Reply with quote
oh forgot to mention, I've been unscrewing the pump top, so I can get out the small amount I need without wastage.

One more little complaint, just in case it meets the manufacturer of this little gem... It's annoying that everytime you pump some out, the first little bit in the pump is a dried up hardened lump. Seems like half a pumps worth is being wasted there as well, not to mention the extra that comes out that you have to wash off. All in all I'll remedy this by not pumping for now.

Not sure if you can get bottles that dispense a smaller amount, but that would be good, or otherwise a bottle that allows you to control your own 'dosage'.

I do think this product is worthwhile having, and definitely works better than anything else I've tried (just in case I hadn't made that clear amongst my complaints). It really has the learning curve Toby prepared us for, but for those days you need a pick-me-up, it's the ticket.
Truffles
5% products discount

Fri May 22, 2009 10:22 am      Reply with quote
Hi Trigger,

I found once in awhile it would blob out but I think I've gotten the hang of the pump bottle now, I depress just a smidge and can get a tiny drop out better now. I've never had the clogging or drying of product stuck in the pump, maybe because i take my finger and get the little bit off the pump and use it. Do you shake your serum really well? I wonder if it's drying because you take the top off and the air gets in at it, not sure. However I have other face serums in fancy pump bottles and they all do the same thing, blob until I master the pump part.

The eye cream I doubt has perfume in it as the products are all natural, and I think it's the Green Tea you may be smelling. At first I found it different, but now like the fresh scent of it.

Good luck with your pumping!
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 22, 2009 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
Truffles wrote:
Hi Trigger,

I found once in awhile it would blob out but I think I've gotten the hang of the pump bottle now, I depress just a smidge and can get a tiny drop out better now. I've never had the clogging or drying of product stuck in the pump, maybe because i take my finger and get the little bit off the pump and use it.

Good luck with your pumping!

I too had that problem of too much coming out but you CAN control it. Just a tiny tiny push and you can manage the amount you get. And yes make sure you wipe it all off because once it is exposed for awhile, it will dry up.
Remember you can use the cream any where on your face so if you do get a bit more than you want for your eyes, use it somewhere else.

You'll get it...
Leniny
5% products discount

Mon May 25, 2009 10:26 am      Reply with quote
I've been using both products for almost a week and am amazed at how well they are working already.

I start with the Illuminating Eye Care and then put my foundation over that. Then I put on my eye makeup and when I'm all through, I use a brush moistened with water (Toby's method) and apply the Instant Eye Tuck. When that's dry, I take a moist brush and go over the area to remove any excess product.

I find that even when I don't use them at night, I wake up the next day with far less puffiness than before.

What a pleasure to find a product that actually works!!!!
Truffles
5% products discount

Mon May 25, 2009 11:03 am      Reply with quote
Leniny wrote:
I've been using both products for almost a week and am amazed at how well they are working already.

I start with the Illuminating Eye Care and then put my foundation over that. Then I put on my eye makeup and when I'm all through, I use a brush moistened with water (Toby's method) and apply the Instant Eye Tuck. When that's dry, I take a moist brush and go over the area to remove any excess product.

I find that even when I don't use them at night, I wake up the next day with far less puffiness than before.

What a pleasure to find a product that actually works!!!!

They are absolutely wonderful products! You may find in a few weeks you may feel tempted to go without any foundation under your eye, they work that well for me!
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 25, 2009 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
One week today, and I'm still a 'bag lady'.. Sad

I've been applying 2 or 3 times per day, but I don't notice any changes yet.

I'll keep at it, and keep my fingers crossed..

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 27, 2009 5:44 am      Reply with quote
Hi Gals!

Just reporting back. I am still using the Eye Tuck (in morning) since April 22. I am soo happy with the Eye Tuck. To date, I would say my bags have decreased by about 80%. I still use the Eye Tuck on clean skin (no eye cream underneath) and I get much better results, hence the reason the Illumating Eye Cream goes on at night for me. I would say it has been an accumulative effect and at first I noticed a decrease by 50% in the first 2 weeks. I sometimes have the white residue show up, but it depends if I overdo it and in a rush to go to work, I may slather too much on. But, most days it looks perfect with no residue!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 27, 2009 6:58 am      Reply with quote
After having the product for 2 months and not using it Embarassed I am on day 2 of successfully leaving the house without flaking, cracking or other obvious signs of my novice ability to put on make-up. I had bought the application brush Toby had recommended (again forever ago) and that seems to be the best way for me to apply. I use my own DIY eye cream so I haven't been using the Illuminating cream, maybe I need to get that in the mix also.
At the end of the day when I washed my face I was shocked at how crappy my eyes looked after I had removed the Eye Tuck; I had forgotten I had put it on in the morning. Needless to say I did not leave the house without today.
Toby thank you for getting us all hooked on this.

5% products discount

Fri May 29, 2009 2:14 am      Reply with quote
thank you for sharing your previous advices with me
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 29, 2009 10:34 am      Reply with quote
Day 11, and I do believe I see a *bit* of shrinkage in the bloody bags..

A couple of days ago "h2u" gave me a little tip that helped her, and I've been doing it that way twice a day since.. (Mix in 1 drop of Visine, to 1 drop of Tuck. Let that dry, then another light coat of Tuck alone.)

I'd say it looks like they shrunk about 15 to 20% all in all.. I'll stick with it, and see if the cumulative effect kicks in.

I'm *starting* to do my happy dance .. Dancing

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
jakee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 29, 2009 11:25 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:

A couple of days ago "h2u" gave me a little tip that helped her, and I've been doing it that way twice a day since.. (Mix in 1 drop of Visine, to 1 drop of Tuck. Let that dry, then another light coat of Tuck alone.)

I'd say it looks like they shrunk about 15 to 20% all in all.. I'll stick with it, and see if the cumulative effect kicks in.

My understanding is that Visine constricts blood vessels (at least when used in the eyes), and can lead to a rebound effect, when the vessels dilate again. Not sure if this is proven or relevant to topical use, but FYI regardless.
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 29, 2009 12:26 pm      Reply with quote
jakee wrote:
Kassy_A wrote:

My understanding is that Visine constricts blood vessels (at least when used in the eyes), and can lead to a rebound effect, when the vessels dilate again. Not sure if this is proven or relevant to topical use, but FYI regardless.

I've been using Visine in my eyes for at least ten years. I just had an eye exam in January, and my ophthalmologist told me my eyes are extremely healthy.

If anyone has fat deposits in the under eye area, they might want to try it.
I was blown away by the results.

Kassy had it right - except that I put the serum/Visine on, and immediately put another coat of serum over that and then let it all dry.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 30, 2009 9:23 am      Reply with quote
Toby, I just had to report back and thank you for all your wonderful help and advice on this thread, and also to everyone else who has contributed with hints and tips.

What can I say? This stuff REALLY works!

I didn't think I had much of a problem with eyebags, but my undereye area looks and feels noticeably better and tighter. It also seems to be lessening the appearance of the awful little corner creases which I hate so much.

As far as application goes, I don't often wear making on weekdays, so the Eye Tuck makes my eyes look better and there's no problem with getting it right.

On make-up days, I've been mixing it with a little undereye concealer (as suggested on here) and, whilst it's not as effective as when I use it alone or with the cream, it still has a definite effect.

I'm delighted! Thank you so much!
craftwhack
5% products discount

Sun May 31, 2009 11:41 am      Reply with quote
I jumped on the bandwagon and just got my 2 products yesterday. I've already used them 4 times- Very Happy

I have puffy under eyes from allergies I think, and circles- not horrid, but definitely noticeable. So I am starting my experimentation with a little bit of the cream; I apply it gently with my middle fingers, then tap over the area to help it sink in. I wait until that's absorbed and apply a little of the firming serum. Same application procedure as the cream- so I'll report back after a few more days.

My poor eyes; I need to tackle my crows feet next! One thing at a time, though......

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 31, 2009 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
Why haven't I noticed this thread before now??

I am this close to placing an order. This would be a nice addition for me (thanks EDS - my skin care shopping has grown exponentially since I joined!!) The fillers I had for my TT last year are just starting to fade, so I can see adding both of these products.

I saw someone mention using this w/ 302's products. How do they interact? Any problems?

Thanks to everyone who has shared their pictures. It really helps to see those.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:48 am      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
Why haven't I noticed this thread before now??

I am this close to placing an order. This would be a nice addition for me (thanks EDS - my skin care shopping has grown exponentially since I joined!!) The fillers I had for my TT last year are just starting to fade, so I can see adding both of these products.

I saw someone mention using this w/ 302's products. How do they interact? Any problems?

Thanks to everyone who has shared their pictures. It really helps to see those.

Foxe, Nanci (NCN) said that the 302 and the eye tuck were compatible. I have not purchased these yet, but I wanted to check with her first to see if I could use them with 302.
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:55 am      Reply with quote
My emails to Zach about the $80 price he was offering EDS members have gone unanswered. Is that special expired?
Is everyone getting theirs from Nanci?

5% products discount

Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:56 am      Reply with quote
I ordered mine through the site- didn't know about the price special.... Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:36 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry guys this thread has become so long that newer readers might be missing important information. Zach had a special running maybe through March on his site for EDS members. Nanci at ncnproskin still has the special...this has been posted on the thread but understandably it is long, and you may not have had time to read through every thing.
As far as emails to Zach, he is usually extremely prompt...sometimes using the email system through the website can be the break down...I don't know, but I have had that happen with other websites.
Toby

5% products discount

Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
OH NO! Not yet another place to buy great products- I'm doomed. Laughing

Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:20 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |