Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, sorry, You Are! Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone remember what page Zach's explanation of the ingredients is on? Can't seem to find it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
Here you go...
Toby wrote:
I emailed Zach and ask if he would do a facts sheet about the Easy Eye Products ingredients. I thought an explaination of how the products work would be helpful. When he sent the information I asked him permission to share it on the forums where his products have been discussed. If you have questions about any of this information Zach will be happy to respond to you by email. He has wonderful customer service and stays on top of his emails! Very Happy

Instant Eye-Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment
Horse Chestnut, the main ingredient, in the treatment of dark circles and under-eye puffiness, along with the green tea. These two ingredients move unwanted fluid away from the undereye tissue. They also reconstruct undereye tissue and promote the regrowth of healthy, new, strong cells. Green Tea is widely known as one of the most powerful antioxidant in nature.

Collagen restores elasticity. It plumps and fills out the skin, and supports the production of healthy collagen cells. Glucose Gum, along with the Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, gives the serum its ability to tuck. Ruscus Aculeatus root extract also promotes cell growth. Glycerin promotes the 'smoothing out effect' the serum has, to treat fine lines.

Willow Bark serves as an agent to both help the emulsion of oil and water and serves as a humectant. Fruit extracts exfoliate the skin, and lighten it. (They also deposit a measure of vitamin C, which is very effective for skin regeneration.) Cucumber reduces inflammation.

Calendula Officinalis Flower extract is used to strengthen and heal the undereye tissue. The serum also contains a high level of protein. Yeast Protein for skin regeneration is also a natural source of vitamin B. Calendula is a powerful healing agent, restoring balance to the skin's PH levels. Xanthan Gum is a stabilizer.
Illuminating Eye Care
The Illuminating Eye Care contains a powerful combination of vitamins and minerals – the equivalent of taking a multi-vitamin for your skin tissue. This dual- action cream illuminates and smoothes to reduce fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles. It firms and hydrates. Mica is used for the illumination, and helps give the cream its smooth texture. Cyclopentasiloxane, a humectant, retains moisture by acting as a skin conditioner. Dimethicone protects the skin from moisture loss, and Glycerin helps prevent dryness and gives the cream its smoothing effect. Glycerin also aids the skin's immune/healing system. (Glycerin will also attract water into the skin from the surrounding air.)

Pentylene Glycol and Butylene Glycol are both humectants. Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4 diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and restores natural skin texture. Collagen restores elasticity and promotes healthy cell regrowth. Allantoin aides in soothing the skin tissue. Vitamin B5 (Panthenol) stimulates cell growth and aids in tissue repair.

Glucosamine firms skin tissue. Hyaluronic Acid allows retention of skin moisture and functions as a lubricant between the connective tissues of the skin. It also supports skin hydration. Hexylene Glycol is a moisturizing ingredient that makes the skin soft and supple. Niacinamide is a B3 vitamin that stimulates skin-cell growth and aids in tissue repair. This formula penetrates the epidermis. It also contains essential glucosamine complex, which strengthens and firms delicate eye skin.

Facts and Situations
The Instant Eye-Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment has a "learning curve" associated with the initial applications. The active ingredients will cause a mild skin sensation, similar to any new product that may be applied to the skin. It has an initial warming effect that lasts moments and then dissipates.

Some flaking may occur due to inaccurate application. The skin, depending on its condition, will only be able to absorb so much of the serum. The remainder will stay on the surface. If flaking occurs, this can be wiped away with a damp cloth.

The serum is only applied to the immediate undereye area. However, once applied, the product will migrate through the skin layers to penetrate the entire upper cheekbone area. This migration causes the upper facial skin (excluding the forehead) to rejuvenate and firm, as well. What may occur: at the far edge of the cheekbone/eye area, a fine white powder may appear. This is the unabsorbed residue of the formula coming to the surface. It is excess, and can be easily wiped away with a damp cloth.

Some clients have observed that with their initial applications, the undereye tissue momentarily becomes more pronounced. This is due to the sensitivity of this tissue and is general due to the pressure applied by the finger during the application process. This event is also the result of the collagen and other ingredients absorbing into the skin tissue. The skin tissue is like a pocket. Once filled it becomes larger. After a few minutes the serum adjusts to the area and the puffiness will diminish - leaving a smooth, firm outer surface.
The Instant Eye-Tuck & Dark Circle Treatment is forumulated to be applied to the immediate under-eye tissue. Applications which are misdirected and/or taken beyond the outer edge of the eye may result in flaking.

For more information regarding
Easy-Eye Solutions click the links below:

http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZachEyeSolutions

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Toby wave

Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. I've been reading this conversation for a couple of weeks though and been using both the eye care and tuck for a week now (thanks to you all I bought them in the first place!). I'm in my early twenties and have both fluid and fat deposits under my eyes, they're not as bad as they could be but still visible and make me look tired.

The products have helped with the fluid, I can see they really work as my under eye area does smoothen up and look less swollen - though they do not get rid of all of the bags, because I always have that certain amount of fat that's always there. I'm hoping they'll help in the long run, we'll see. Smile

Kassy_A wrote:
A couple of days ago "h2u" gave me a little tip that helped her, and I've been doing it that way twice a day since.. (Mix in 1 drop of Visine, to 1 drop of Tuck. Let that dry, then another light coat of Tuck alone.)

Sorry, I know this is a stupid question, but you mean Visine as in eye drops? You just mix that with the eye tuck? Never thought it could be used that way too.

Oh and Zach is too sweet, he replied incredibly fast when I placed my order. I live in Europe, so the shipping too was relatively fast, took about 8 days. These products have so far been the only ones that I can see really do something (in fact they do all they promise since Zach told they would not work on fat deposits). Definitely not regretting I used my money on them.
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:41 pm      Reply with quote
Mildred wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. I've been reading this conversation for a couple of weeks though and been using both the eye care and tuck for a week now (thanks to you all I bought them in the first place!). I'm in my early twenties and have both fluid and fat deposits under my eyes, they're not as bad as they could be but still visible and make me look tired.

The products have helped with the fluid, I can see they really work as my under eye area does smoothen up and look less swollen - though they do not get rid of all of the bags, because I always have that certain amount of fat that's always there. I'm hoping they'll help in the long run, we'll see. Smile

Kassy_A wrote:
A couple of days ago "h2u" gave me a little tip that helped her, and I've been doing it that way twice a day since.. (Mix in 1 drop of Visine, to 1 drop of Tuck. Let that dry, then another light coat of Tuck alone.)

Sorry, I know this is a stupid question, but you mean Visine as in eye drops? You just mix that with the eye tuck? Never thought it could be used that way too.

Oh and Zach is too sweet, he replied incredibly fast when I placed my order. I live in Europe, so the shipping too was relatively fast, took about 8 days. These products have so far been the only ones that I can see really do something (in fact they do all they promise since Zach told they would not work on fat deposits). Definitely not regretting I used my money on them.

Welcome, Mildred. Smile
Sorry for not specifying. Yes, Visine Eyedrops. The Original Formula. I use it on clean, dry skin - and save the illuminating cream for night use. It's amazing to me that only one little drop of the Visine could make such a BIG difference in 'tucking' the fatty deposits, but I've had consistently great results since I started doing it this way, with absolutely no dryness or flaking at all. Smile
funkydory
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:53 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for that tip! ^^

Now if my easyeye tuck will just arrive in the mail already!!
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:34 am      Reply with quote
Please, tell me when and how do you use other products (sunscreen, concealer, foundation, moisturizer or primer) with the tuck?

I got the Illuminating cream and the intsant tuck a few days ago, but I think I have to spend half of the bottle before learning how to apply it.

First things first, it does work! I confirm Smile BUT (very big) I cannot use it with concealer and I tried to use it under the tuck and over it, but it clumps and it becomes a huge mess!

I also tried this method with Visine, but I cannot use a my lovely Cle de Peau concealer or foundation or any sunscreen, it only seems to work on dry skin Confused
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
Please, tell me when and how do you use other products (sunscreen, concealer, foundation, moisturizer or primer) with the tuck?

I got the Illuminating cream and the intsant tuck a few days ago, but I think I have to spend half of the bottle before learning how to apply it.

First things first, it does work! I confirm Smile BUT (very big) I cannot use it with concealer and I tried to use it under the tuck and over it, but it clumps and it becomes a huge mess!

I also tried this method with Visine, but I cannot use a my lovely Cle de Peau concealer or foundation or any sunscreen, it only seems to work on dry skin Confused

I Only use it with foundation but I have tried it with concealer and had success. But in the beginning I wasn't successful until I learned a couple of tricks and also allowed my skin to adjust to it. I wore just the moisturizer and eye tuck around my under eye area for about two weeks trying to figure out how to get the correct amount of application. When I was comfortable with that, I started applying the moisturizer(very little bit) then foundation, then tuck. I applied the tuck with an eye shadow brush or it would not be very smooth. I also tried it with concealer and as long as the concealer is not too dry or too rich it works just fine.Give yourself time when you aren't in a hurry to experiment....You will get it.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
funkydory wrote:
Thanks for that tip! ^^

I ordered mine from Nanci at http://www.ncnproskincare.com and recieved it in 2 days.. And I placed the order on the weekend.. Shock

My update: Still seeing about a 20% improvement in my *fatty* dreaded bags.. (I experimented mixing a bit with a few drops of egg white yesterday, and it oomphed up the tucking.. Laughing ) I don't think it would work for those who wear any makeup though.. Crying or Very sad

Waiting patiently for a couple of goodies I ordered to kick it up a notch, along with another order of the serums.. Idea

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:38 pm      Reply with quote
kassy - you must've gotten the last of 'em. I just ordered yesterday and have to wait (she ran out of one of the 2).

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:29 am      Reply with quote
Ladies

Do any of you use the serum with powder MMU? I have seen mentions of liquid and cream foundation. I use a powder MMU foundation and sunscreen and wonder if it would work.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:17 am      Reply with quote
Ninetynine wrote:
Ladies

Do any of you use the serum with powder MMU? I have seen mentions of liquid and cream foundation. I use a powder MMU foundation and sunscreen and wonder if it would work.

For me, I'm pretty sure that wouldn't work as my skin is dry. If your skin isn't dry, you might be able to get away with it. It'll be interesting to see if anyone has tried this combo with success.

I use SK-II Airtouch, with is a very fine spray foundation. Because there's no rubbing or blending and you just spray and leave, it goes on fine over the serum.
Ninetynine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:26 am      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
Ninetynine wrote:
Ladies

For me, I'm pretty sure that wouldn't work as my skin is dry. If your skin isn't dry, you might be able to get away with it. It'll be interesting to see if anyone has tried this combo with success.

I use SK-II Airtouch, with is a very fine spray foundation. Because there's no rubbing or blending and you just spray and leave, it goes on fine over the serum.

Thanks majorb. I wonder whether I can mix the MMU with the serum. I can probably get away with not using any foundation around my eyes as I wear specs so it should not be too noticeable.

I am about to place an order with Nanci but need to check whether I can actually use the illuminating eye care with 302 products.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:12 am      Reply with quote
Ninetynine wrote:
I am about to place an order with Nanci but need to check whether I can actually use the illuminating eye care with 302 products.

Hi, Ninetynine. I replied to you on the 302 thread. Dr. H said the illuminating eye cream is ok to use with 302.
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
Update: I tried mixing the tuck with Bobby Brown concealer, and so far it's the best combination I found, but then it gets into the wrinkles and make them more visible Confused

I cant mix it with Cle de Peau concealer, since it's much drier than Bobby Brown.
funkydory
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:34 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
funkydory wrote:
Thanks for that tip! ^^

I ordered mine from Nanci at http://www.ncnproskincare.com and recieved it in 2 days.. And I placed the order on the weekend.. Shock

My update: Still seeing about a 20% improvement in my *fatty* dreaded bags.. (I experimented mixing a bit with a few drops of egg white yesterday, and it oomphed up the tucking.. Laughing ) I don't think it would work for those who wear any makeup though.. Crying or Very sad

Waiting patiently for a couple of goodies I ordered to kick it up a notch, along with another order of the serums.. Idea

I'm not from the US, so I ordered via the website, it arrived today!! Took about 2 weeks to come, but at least its here. I just tried it on today, didn't see any film formed, but then again i wasn't wearing any make up. I'll keep track on the progress!
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
I got EES (both bottles) yesterday and after seeing the vids and reading the pamphlet went to work. Applied it and waited. OMG the undereye area looked like someone had punched me - red, swollen, puffy. "WAHHH?" Later I washed my face, did my BabyQ and went to bed. *poo* Sad

When I woke up this am, I couldn't believe it: the puffiness was gone and the area was flatter than it's been in a long time....not perfect, but better!

Today I'm still playing with it, and trying out concealers with it. For me, Helena Rubenstein Magic Concealer is the best - it's a thin liquid that isn't too matte or moist, and isn't drying and doesn't settle into fine lines like cream concealers can.

Getting better all the time! Hang in there and work with it. I believe the results are cumulative and take practice to achieve.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
In case this helps anyone out—

Quote:
Easy Eye Solutions Eye Care Products at 20% Discount!
Easy Eye Solutions Special Offer - 20% discount - currently, Easy Eye Solutions offer 20% discount to Win Health customers contacting Zach Merrill via Contact page on EasyEyeSolutions website, quoting 'Win Health' as reference.

http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/easyeyesolutions_contact.html
elle81

Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:

Quote:
Easy Eye Solutions Special Offer - 20% discount - currently, Easy Eye Solutions offer 20% discount to Win Health customers contacting Zach Merrill via Contact page on EasyEyeSolutions website, quoting 'Win Health' as reference.

I have been lurking on this thread since the beginning. Thanks for the disount info, that would help and it almost could convince me to try.

I just made a promise to myself this year to stop falling for all the false claims of products and stop throwing so much $$$ down the drain. As someone mentioned on the first page of this thread, the website photos look retouched and the fact that you are only allowed to look at them for a few seconds seems shady to me...I dont know. I would love to help my bags of course.

I left a comment for Zach on his you tube website asking if he was ever involved in Hollywood eye magic and what his guarantee was, as he says on that site --results are guaranteed. He never approved or responded to my comment and I left it twice over the last 6 weeks and he has responded to others.

So, anyway, just wondering if everyone is still loving this product..anyone who isnt????
Truffles
5% products discount

Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
elle81 wrote:
havana8 wrote:

Quote:

I have been lurking on this thread since the beginning. Thanks for the disount info, that would help and it almost could convince me to try.

I just made a promise to myself this year to stop falling for all the false claims of products and stop throwing so much $$$ down the drain. As someone mentioned on the first page of this thread, the website photos look retouched and the fact that you are only allowed to look at them for a few seconds seems shady to me...I dont know. I would love to help my bags of course.

I left a comment for Zach on his you tube website asking if he was ever involved in Hollywood eye magic and what his guarantee was, as he says on that site --results are guaranteed. He never approved or responded to my comment and I left it twice over the last 6 weeks and he has responded to others.

So, anyway, just wondering if everyone is still loving this product..anyone who isnt????

Hi Elle 81,

I have been using these products for about a month now and absolutely love them. They went beyond my expectations and the cumulative effects are incredible. I am not one that will jump on any product and waste my money, however this will be a product I will continue to buy as it does work for me and he gives excellent customer service.

Instead of asking questions on You tube just email him, he responds quickly to everyone. He will also be honest about whether the product will work for you or not, he has been that honest with others and it's been posted throughout this thread.

I am extremely pleased with these products but keep in mind, there is a learning curve and patience required, as to how it works best for your eye area, especially if using a concealer. My 1st application on clean undereye area was perfect! My learning curve came when trying to apply concealer. It took maybe a day or 2 only, to figure it out, thanks to all the helpful suggestions given by Toby and others in this thread.
elle81

Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the response Truffles.

So, what is the learning curve with the product? Is it not applying too much? I am tired of buying stuff for under the eyes that balls up when you put on make up...I have to wear liquid foundation, but can go without concealer.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:03 pm      Reply with quote
hey elle,
I don't need concealer and just use liquid foundation. I apply the Zach's moisturizer, then foundation(lightly) and then the tuck(I apply it with a brush). It took me about two weeks to understand how much product I actually needed. Once you get the correct application process it is perfection every time. I look younger and more rested all day long.
Toby

5% products discount

Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah- I'm sort of figuring it out by trial and error. It seems so strange to have to try so many different ways of applying a product (or 2), but it is well worth it. The learning curve consists of your own personal practice with how the product(s) work best with how you apply them, when you apply them, and with what ever products you apply them. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.Laughing

5% products discount

Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
Oh yeah- mineral makeup works well over it!

Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:09 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |