Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
elle81

Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the responses Toby and Craftwhack.

I was just on the website and I thought it was 80 for both products...I saw 75 for the eye tuck and 30 for the moisturizer--so 100 for both..is this what everyone paid??? yikes..I wish he provided samples.
funkydory
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:12 pm      Reply with quote
Can I ask what colors are the ingredients of your bottles?

I just got mine, the illuminating eye cream is amazingly pleasant smelling. I think it does have a bit of shimmer in it to make light reflect off your undereye.

The tuck is a little yellowish in color? Is that right? Liquidity in texture.

I applied them both yesterday, but didn't seem to have any film, neither did it tuck my little bags. I'll continue to test it out further.
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:14 pm      Reply with quote
elle81 wrote:
Thanks for the responses Toby and Craftwhack.

I was just on the website and I thought it was 80 for both products...I saw 75 for the eye tuck and 30 for the moisturizer--so 100 for both..is this what everyone paid??? yikes..I wish he provided samples.

elle81,
You can purchase the serum at special discount, at:www.ncnproskincare.com. Nanci is GREAT, and shipping is fast. Smile

funkydory,
You may get a better 'tuck' effect with the serum if you use it on
clean, dry skin, and save the illuminating cream for night use. (it's packed with vitamins and is great for anywhere on your face, not just under eyes)

If, after you try that, you still need an extra boost, try the Visine 'trick.' Smile
(posted on page 24 of this thread)
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:52 pm      Reply with quote
funkydory wrote:
Can I ask what colors are the ingredients of your bottles?

I just got mine, the illuminating eye cream is amazingly pleasant smelling. I think it does have a bit of shimmer in it to make light reflect off your undereye.

The tuck is a little yellowish in color? Is that right? Liquidity in texture.

Yes, the tuck is a golden-yellow color, goes on clear on the skin, and has a much thinner consistency than the illuminating cream.
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:10 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
hey elle,
I don't need concealer and just use liquid foundation. I apply the Zach's moisturizer, then foundation(lightly) and then the tuck(I apply it with a brush). It took me about two weeks to understand how much product I actually needed. Once you get the correct application process it is perfection every time. I look younger and more rested all day long.
Toby

My brush leaves traces on the skin, the little lines that show that the product was applied by a brush Confused

I mix the tuck with the concealer an apply it very fast and evenly with the finger.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
Update: I tried mixing the tuck with Bobby Brown concealer, and so far it's the best combination I found, but then it gets into the wrinkles and make them more visible Confused

I cant mix it with Cle de Peau concealer, since it's much drier than Bobby Brown.

I've found that it works quite well with the Makeup Forever Lifting Concealer (comes in a tube) and doesn't accentuate fine lines. However, I think it definitely does work best without concealer.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
Just wanted to add that I was staying with friends this weekend. One of them (in her 20s) is absolutely gorgeous, but always complains about her undereye bags. Even though she looks lovely in any case, it obviously is something that bothers her.

I gave her some of the Eye Tuck to try and she applied it over clean dry skin as she was cooking Sunday lunch!

It took just over 5 minutes for the results to start showing, and she couldn't believe it! The product continued to shrink her eye bags, and they were very small indeed after about half an hour.

After seeing the improvement in the mirror for herself, she immediately asked me to send her the product details, even texting me once I'd arrived home to remind me! Laughing

Another satisfied customer. It seems to work for just about any age. I love this stuff!
sna

Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
I am 39 years old and waiting to turn 40 with bagless eyes. I have been getting salic peels and isogei treatment done and my skin is pretty good, now comes the worst part, when other things start getting better, my undereye bags and tear trough scream for attention.....I have fat deposit under eyes and I think that have gone worst with age. Now coz I m from India how do I get this product and what's the running discount.
talyta
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
Ok ladies - I have a disappointment here - In the begging everything worked for me the cream and the serum but it seems that I developed an allergy to some ingredient . Actually I am not sure what it is :
- The serum doesn't work anymore
- Sometimes the bags are looking even worst after I apply it

I have more that 1/2 left from both of them and I don't want to use them as I am afraid not to make my eyes even worst - If someone here wants to give it a try just pm me .

Anyway under-eye skin is very sensitive and I am getting reaction almost from everything so I think that I am an exception but just curios if someone else here experienced the same things

XOXO - Roxana (looking for the next eye cream miracle)
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
Update: I tried mixing the tuck with Bobby Brown concealer, and so far it's the best combination I found, but then it gets into the wrinkles and make them more visible Confused

I cant mix it with Cle de Peau concealer, since it's much drier than Bobby Brown.

I mix eye tuck with cle de Peau and it works fine. I swipe a bit of the CDP on the back of my left hand and take a very small drop of the tuck on a small brush and swirl it into the CDP to make a thin "paste" and lightly dap/brush undereye.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
talyta wrote:
Ok ladies - I have a disappointment here - In the begging everything worked for me the cream and the serum but it seems that I developed an allergy to some ingredient . Actually I am not sure what it is :
- The serum doesn't work anymore
- Sometimes the bags are looking even worst after I apply it

I have more that 1/2 left from both of them and I don't want to use them as I am afraid not to make my eyes even worst - If someone here wants to give it a try just pm me .

Anyway under-eye skin is very sensitive and I am getting reaction almost from everything so I think that I am an exception but just curios if someone else here experienced the same things

XOXO - Roxana (looking for the next eye cream miracle)

I'm sorry you got allergies from the easyeye tuck!

Did you email Steve? Maybe he can pinpoint what ingredient you're allergic to if he has had other cases similar to yours.

Try the gelatin trick! That worked a while for me. But I was too lazy to keep it up
funkydory
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
sna wrote:
I am 39 years old and waiting to turn 40 with bagless eyes. I have been getting salic peels and isogei treatment done and my skin is pretty good, now comes the worst part, when other things start getting better, my undereye bags and tear trough scream for attention.....I have fat deposit under eyes and I think that have gone worst with age. Now coz I m from India how do I get this product and what's the running discount.

Hi, if you read through this thread, it has been discussed that the easyeye tuck does not work as well for fatty bags. You can still take a plunge though. Email Steve and ask him if the 20% is applicable to you. He will then send you a paypal invoice.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
Hey Funkdory,
I am not sure who Steve is? Embarassed Do you mean Zach Merrill the creator of Easy Eye Solutions?
Toby

Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hey funkydory,
What is the gelatin trick???

Thanks,
Elle Very Happy
funkydory
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:51 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Hey Funkdory,
I am not sure who Steve is? Embarassed Do you mean Zach Merrill the creator of Easy Eye Solutions?
Toby

Yes I mean ZACH!!! I'm getting the AALS mixed up with Easy Eye!! Thanks Toby!!

elle81 The gelatin trick was first mentioned by pbsadhaka

Quote:
pbsadhaka wrote:
OK. Here is a gift to all you dark circled eyed gals out there. You asked for something to get rid of dark circles - here is a homemade Circle Buster recipe:

Go to your grocery store. Buy a box of regular, old fashioned unflavored gelatin (Knox, for example)
Take a small cup or bowl and put in 1/4 teaspoon of the gelatin mix. Add one Tablespoon of boiling water & stir for a minute.

Test it on your wrist to make sure it is not too hot. Then, using a cotton ball, pat it under your eyes as you would an eye cream or gel. Go lie down and listen to some music, or take a bath & let it stay on for at least 30 minutes. Then just rinse it off.

I worked in a day spa & this was our "Circle Buster" Treatment. Gelatin is very high in Vitamin K & Biotin. It will not remove your circles on the first application (but you will notice a difference), but if you do it daily for a week, and then 2-3 times a week for maintenance, you should notice a drastic reduction in dark circles.

The day spa where I worked charged $60 for this treatment (but they put rose petals on your eyelids), and it wasn't until after I quit, that I found out what was in those little white packets!
There you go.....enjoy! Wink
rcascone
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:58 pm      Reply with quote
Hi girls...I'm 37 and don't have eye bags when I'm not smiling, but the skin does look a little chicken-y. I do have huge bags when I smile though and they seem to appear a bit crepey. Do you think this product would still help me?

thanks and congrats to all of you who have founds success with it!!

Renee

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
I'm still at it with the Tuck and Cream.. In fact I'm into my 2nd batch.. Am I just a weirdo, or is anybody else noticing *less* tightening as time goes by..? Could I have just got a batch without enough oomphie actives in it?

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
talyta
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
I'm still at it with the Tuck and Cream.. In fact I'm into my 2nd batch.. Am I just a weirdo, or is anybody else noticing *less* tightening as time goes by..? Could I have just got a batch without enough oomphie actives in it?

No Kassy - that exactly what happened to me - in the begging it worked and after a while less and less - with my first batch- and my bags are not so bad if I don't smile - if I smile with the tuck product added i just look hmmmm. scary..
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
Not sure what is meant by first batch?
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Not sure what is meant by first batch?
Toby

I just purchased for the 2nd time is what I meant.. I had a little tucking of the dreaded bag from my 1st bottle, but nothing from this 2nd one.. Sad

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
(Message to Kassy) Hi everyone. I have not posted for quite a while but have been following this thread religiously. Kassy, if I remember correctly Zach Merrill, the creator of the products recommended that you should not purchase the Instant Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment because they would not work with your particular condition? That in fact you are not using the product for your direct under-eye tissue at all. According to your postings, this was a chance you were willing to take. You went a head and ordered the products and saw some wonderful results. Correct me if I am wrong. I will say that I have been using both the serum and the eye care cream for as long as I can remember. From the first day and with each and every order my eye's, in fact my entire face have improved immensely. As a result I look ten years younger. If I have ever had any problems with the products (which has been rare) it is because I either applied too much or not enough. Lady's let me assure you these products, both the serum and the eye cream are remarkable. I used to have enormous under eye bags and terrible wrinkles. well, Not anymore, thanks to Zach Merrill.

Nancy
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:09 pm      Reply with quote
Nancy G wrote:
(Message to Kassy) Hi everyone. I have not posted for quite a while but have been following this thread religiously. Kassy, if I remember correctly Zach Merrill, the creator of the products recommended that you should not purchase the Instant Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment because they would not work with your particular condition? That in fact you are not using the product for your direct under-eye tissue at all. According to your postings, this was a chance you were willing to take. You went a head and ordered the products and saw some wonderful results. Correct me if I am wrong. I will say that I have been using both the serum and the eye care cream for as long as I can remember. From the first day and with each and every order my eye's, in fact my entire face have improved immensely. As a result I look ten years younger. If I have ever had any problems with the products (which has been rare) it is because I either applied too much or not enough. Lady's let me assure you these products, both the serum and the eye cream are remarkable. I used to have enormous under eye bags and terrible wrinkles. well, Not anymore, thanks to Zach Merrill.

Nancy

One of the great things about this thread is that it contributes valuable information about two products that were created by a great guy with a great company, to solve a few nagging problems that affect a lot of different kinds of people - both men and women.

For many people, these products are a godsend. For some, they may work, but they may have questions about how to tweak a technique in order to get the best results, or concerns about ingredients, or issues relating to costs and which products they actually may or may not need in order to address their specific needs. And, for others, the product(s) may not work at all.

By posting their information, their questions, concerns, results, excitement and frustrations with these products, all of us are helping each other. That's the point, isn't it? If Nancy didn't post her fabulous results, Toby wouldn't have started this thread and helped so many of the rest of us. And without those posts about not-so-great results, Toby, and others, couldn't have helped anyone achieve better results.

When people post questions, or address personal concerns, they're not just asking for help; they're also providing valuable feedback for all of us, and for the creator of these products. This is a good thing! Feedback from clients is what makes great companies provide the best products. And Zach Merrill is committed to his customers, and to making great products.

I won't speak for Kassy, but in her defense, she was merely asking a question to get some help and some information. And by addressing her concern, she was also providing valuable feedback for the rest of us.
What could be better than that?
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:02 pm      Reply with quote
Nancy G wrote:

Nancy

Hi Nancy, you are right that Zach personally told me he didn't think the product would help fatty bags at all.. At that point, I resigned myself to that fact, and didn't plan to order.

Several weeks ago, 3 of the members here who I highly respect, shared with me privately that the "Tuck" did indeed help flatten their 'fatty' bags.. At that point, I decided it was well worth a try.. I've posted just 2 or 3 times over the last couple of weeks, to share *my* experience with the product for *my* fatty bags. At no point did I say I had "wonderful results" as you stated above.. What I did say was that when I used it with a drop of visine it resulted in what looked to me, like about a 15 to 20% flattening of the fatty pocket.

It wound up to be a short lived positive for me, and even so I decided to stick with it, and even went ahead and ordered a 2nd set.. Both serums are lovely products, and I never said otherwise. But I believe it would have been wrong of me to not share my experience for other *fatty* bag members, who are considering this product for that particular issue. I am only sharing my experience, in the hopes of helping others to make a more informed decision, just as I did.

I am very happy to hear that "your entire face has improved immensely + you look 10 years younger" from an eye cream..That's wonderful! Just goes to show how different and unique we all are, and that everybody's input will be appreciated by someone.

Let me just end my input in this thread by saying I think these two products are fabulous, with great ingredients, and I will continue to enjoy using them regarless of the 'bag' issue. And anybody here who really knows me, will also know that that is indeed high praise... Very Happy

Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:35 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Nancy G wrote:

Nancy

Hi Nancy, you are right that Zach personally told me he didn't think the product would help fatty bags at all.. At that point, I resigned myself to that fact, and didn't plan to order.

Several weeks ago, 3 of the members here who I highly respect, shared with me privately that the "Tuck" did indeed help flatten their 'fatty' bags.. At that point, I decided it was well worth a try.. I've posted just 2 or 3 times over the last couple of weeks, to share *my* experience with the product for *my* fatty bags. At no point did I say I had "wonderful results" as you stated above.. What I did say was that when I used it with a drop of visine it resulted in what looked to me, like about a 15 to 20% flattening of the fatty pocket.

It wound up to be a short lived positive for me, and even so I decided to stick with it, and even went ahead and ordered a 2nd set.. Both serums are lovely products, and I never said otherwise. But I believe it would have been wrong of me to not share my experience for other *fatty* bag members, who are considering this product for that particular issue. I am only sharing my experience, in the hopes of helping others to make a more informed decision, just as I did.

I am very happy to hear that "your entire face has improved immensely + you look 10 years younger" from an eye cream..That's wonderful! Just goes to show how different and unique we all are, and that everybody's input will be appreciated by someone.

Let me just end my input in this thread by saying I think these two products are fabulous, with great ingredients, and I will continue to enjoy using them regarless of the 'bag' issue. And anybody here who really knows me, will also know that that is indeed high praise... Very Happy

Kassy, I admire your honesty, your enthusiasm and courage. After re reading my post I noticed that I might have presented my comments and questions in an assertive manner. That was not my intention. Very Happy

Nancy
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:43 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy - about how long did your first batch last? (considering you've already ordered your 2nd)

Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:00 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |