Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
blesstd
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
I am a member of FATTY bag club and have been using both products (serum & illuminating cream) for the past few months. No miracles yet but I'm still hopeful .

I do have a question - has anyone noticed after the serum dries, the area looks somewhat opaque in certain angles or lighting? When I look at my eyes straight ahead I don't notice it but when I turn slightly, I can see where the product lies and it looks odd like half moons under my eyes. I guess what makes it more obvious is the rest of my face looks dewy, yet the undereye area looks matte or something.

Lately, I'm using the products only at night but I sure need the help in the morning. Just thought I'd ask if anyone notices the same thing and if there's a way around it.

Thanks!
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:38 pm      Reply with quote
blesstd wrote:
I am a member of FATTY bag club and have been using both products (serum & illuminating cream) for the past few months. No miracles yet but I'm still hopeful .

I do have a question - has anyone noticed after the serum dries, the area looks somewhat opaque in certain angles or lighting? When I look at my eyes straight ahead I don't notice it but when I turn slightly, I can see where the product lies and it looks odd like half moons under my eyes. I guess what makes it more obvious is the rest of my face looks dewy, yet the undereye area looks matte or something.

Lately, I'm using the products only at night but I sure need the help in the morning. Just thought I'd ask if anyone notices the same thing and if there's a way around it.

Thanks!

Hi Blesstd,

I'm sure there's a solution, and I'll try and help. A few questions first:

1. Does your skin look opaque when you apply the illuminating cream without the serum, or do you notice it only after the serum dries?

2. Are you using any other eye cream under your eye before you apply both products?

3. Are you mixing the serum with anything, (like Visine) before you apply it? (I'm a member of that fatty bag club, lol, and use the Visine, but I don't have what you're describing)

4. Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question, but do you, by any chance, wear bifocals or progressive lenses?
blesstd
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:54 am      Reply with quote
Hi health2u,
In answer to your questions:
1. When using just the illuminating cream, my undereye area looks somewhat like pearly iridescent. It's when the serum dries that it looks opaque and I use very little serum.

2. Recently I've tried using the serum over the SA Bright I cream. The matte look is less so but so is the tucking. Still, this seems better than the opaque look.

3. I did try it with the Visine trick - it's been a while and now I can't remember why I stopped. I'll give it a try again.

4. I don't wear glasses but do wear contacts.

When I first started this product, my undereye area looked a little odd. Like I still had the bags but it was slightly flattened upwards. I agree that with continued use, the eye area adjusts to the product and it looks better. I'm not one of the lucky ones whose bags disappears but it does work slightly in that regard, at least for me. The thing I notice more is that it smoothes out my undereye wrinkles (I have that cross-hatched type and lines). I only notice the opaque half circles where I used the serum, from the sideview when looking in the mirror; it's like it's not light reflective like the rest of my skin and I guess that's what makes it noticeable.

Thanks for trying to figure this out. I just wondered if anyone else noticed the same. I will try the Visine again!
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:20 am      Reply with quote
blesstd wrote:
Hi health2u,
In answer to your questions:
1. When using just the illuminating cream, my undereye area looks somewhat like pearly iridescent. It's when the serum dries that it looks opaque and I use very little serum.

2. Recently I've tried using the serum over the SA Bright I cream. The matte look is less so but so is the tucking. Still, this seems better than the opaque look.

3. I did try it with the Visine trick - it's been a while and now I can't remember why I stopped. I'll give it a try again.

4. I don't wear glasses but do wear contacts.

When I first started this product, my undereye area looked a little odd. Like I still had the bags but it was slightly flattened upwards. I agree that with continued use, the eye area adjusts to the product and it looks better. I'm not one of the lucky ones whose bags disappears but it does work slightly in that regard, at least for me. The thing I notice more is that it smoothes out my undereye wrinkles (I have that cross-hatched type and lines). I only notice the opaque half circles where I used the serum, from the sideview when looking in the mirror; it's like it's not light reflective like the rest of my skin and I guess that's what makes it noticeable.

Thanks for trying to figure this out. I just wondered if anyone else noticed the same. I will try the Visine again!

Try using just the serum with the visine, during the day, and use the illuminating cream at night.

You can either mix one drop of serum with one drop of Visine and apply, or do that and then apply another drop of serum over that. (I do the latter, because it tucks the fat pads better)

hth Smile
Bluewave
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:38 am      Reply with quote
My beautician gave me a sample tube of this when i went travelling. Love the luxurious gliding feel of it. Couldnt really see much difference except the skin around my eye felt a lot lighter and rejunevated.
blesstd
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, health2u, I will give it a try again! Wish I could remember why I stopped the Visine method, probably because I put away the Visine bottle - you know, out of sight, out of mind.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
Hello Ladies,
I am still lurking.
I want to find out how many are using this above the eye? Which product or both???
And finally what are your results?
Please chime in and tell!

TIA

DM

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:24 am      Reply with quote
have this..very good..been using it for years..not too harsh and it does cleans the skin
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:16 am      Reply with quote
Bluewave wrote:
have this..very good..been using it for years..not too harsh and it does cleans the skin

how does an eye tuck system cleanse the skin?
really curious!

DM

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:50 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Bluewave wrote:

how does an eye tuck system cleanse the skin?
really curious!

DM

Wrong thread, possibly? Laughing
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:54 am      Reply with quote
Bad Grin Riley,
yeah must be!
DM

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:47 am      Reply with quote
I am daily using both products and could not imagine doing otherwise. I can see the lluminating care(moisturizing cream) seems to lift the upper lid...it maybe the hydrating factor or something else but it makes a difference when I use it and if I forget EmbarassedI continue to see long term improvement and these products by far are THE MOST important items I use on my skin. I will not leave home without them Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:04 am      Reply with quote
Toby,
Question if you please, is it only the illuminating product (can't think right now sleepless) that you use above? Do you use it once or twice a day? As you know I am interested in lifting properties above only....for now LOL.

TIA
DM

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
Darkmoon,
It is the lluminating care(moisturizing cream)that I use under the tuck on the under eye area and I use just the lluminating cream on the upper lid.I mainly use the lluminating cream during the day but sometimes I do apply it at night.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
Toby,
Thanks for the reply I just may have to order the illuminating eye cream and give in a shot for the upper eye, now I have to go through the thread to find the link! I can always add the tuck when those lovely bags show up LOL I am sure they will. Embarassed

I appreciate the quick response,
Rona

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon, my eye bags showed up at 53 and my mothers at 76...we thought we had dodged them...but we didn't..... however we sure found a way to make them disappear!!!! Laughing
This is a the site with the special http://www.ncnproskincare.com/skin-care-products/anti-aging-products-/easy-eye-solutions-special-buy-both-and-save.html

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:04 pm      Reply with quote
Toby,
Thanks for posting the link, you are a real sweetie!!
After I get my dinner finally I will go order. Very Happy

Rona

Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone! I've been using Zach's products for almost two weeks and have good results to report.

Based on Toby's b&a's and many other positive reviews of Zach's products, I was already confident that they'd help with two of my issues - eye-crepiness and dark circles. I also have mild rosacea and had some concerns about whether the products would irritate that so I emailed Zach for advice about possibly mixing his serums with oils which I know don't irritate my skin. True to form, he responded immediately and is such a sweetie to deal with! He said his products have helped improve his own rosacea and it might be counter-productive to mix/dilute them. He suggested I try his products on their own and see what happens.

So following his advice, here's what I've been doing/my results:

Day and Night:

Illuminating Eye Cream: Applied to upper and lower lids and dark circles. Also, as an experiment, I applied this cream to my rosacea-affected skin. This cream does not irritate my skin at all - no burning, no itching and NO pustules. Further, I found this cream helps to cover/calm the rosacea-affected skin and helps keep me looking good all day. My skin reacts to foundations/concealers and I gave up on those years ago. So not only does this cream work to make my eye area look more refreshed and awake, it's been a huge bonus for helping my rosacea-affected skin look better too.

Eye Tuck Serum: Like others, I had a little learning curve on this one too. I found it crucial to wait for the Illuminating Cream to dry/absorb completely before applying the serum. As per Toby's advice in this thread, I use a small brush to apply the serum for maximum coverage and blending. I also found that less is much better with the serum - a half of a pea-sized amount is more than enough to cover both eyes. I use a little on the upper lids also - once I got the hang of applying it, it doesn't take a minute to dry and I get the benefit of a little tuck on the uppers as well.

So thanks again to Toby and everyone for posting their results and giving me the courage to give them a try. For me, these products not only work as advertised, they delivered an added unexpected bonus of calming/coverage for my rosacea-affected skin.

And of course a big Thank-You to you, Zach, for your excellent products and your kind assistance in helping me get the most out of them. *mwah* ! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
grannysmith,
I am just thrilled that you have had such success and you explained your procedure so clearly....that really helps others. I am sure new lookers to this thread probably question that these products could be all we say they are....But they are, and MORE. Zach truly is devoted to his product line being the best it can be, and the same goes for his customer service. He welcomes questions and is committed to helping in any way. I have discovered many great devices and products since joining this forum but the BEST by far, is EASY EYE SOLUTIONS. I saw a teenager that I hadn't seen since last year and he commented that I just kept looking younger !!!Now we can take that two ways...either I looked terrible before and now look some better....or I was looking good and now look even better. I think I will choose the second...VANITY,VANITY..it keeps me busy on this forum Laughing but truthfully the comment the teenager made is greatly due to Easy Eye Solutions.
Thanks so much grannysmith for posting it caused me to reflect about how great the products really are! Shock

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:04 pm      Reply with quote
Grannysmith,
Love the name it makes me want to move back north where I was near a lot of apple orchards, plus it makes my mouth water Very Happy.
Thanks for posting your positive experience, it is very helpful, I am happy for your great outcome!!

Toby,
A very sweet new forum friend is sending me a "sample" of the illuminating cream so I can give it a try. I will let you all know how it works for my drooping upper lid issue!
This is so kind of her to do! So many nice people to meet here!

Just wanted to let you know I was giving it a try!

DM

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
It has been almost 5 mos since I got the tucks and cream. I have been using the tucks in the morning and the cream in the night for the last 5 mos. However, I have not noticed any changes. Why I apply, I used my ring finger to circle on the product. After reading all these great postings, I am somewhat discouraged why I haven't experienced the same. Can anyone help? Crying or Very sad
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:08 am      Reply with quote
happygirl163 wrote:
It has been almost 5 mos since I got the tucks and cream. I have been using the tucks in the morning and the cream in the night for the last 5 mos. However, I have not noticed any changes. Why I apply, I used my ring finger to circle on the product. After reading all these great postings, I am somewhat discouraged why I haven't experienced the same. Can anyone help? Crying or Very sad

Happygirl,
It seems you have been patient after five months and to start with, are you seeing the immediate results from the tuck with eye bags, Or are you referring to long term results that you haven't seen? Have you emailed Zach Merrill with you concerns? Have you taken pictures? We will be happy to help based on our experience but Zach is the expert and he really enjoys helping fine tune things for people when they email him. Please share more and let's see how we can help you.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:47 am      Reply with quote
;)Hi all,

I tried the tester of the illuminating cream that was so kindly sent to me and sorry to say it has an odd effect when I use it. I applied just a tiny amount above both eyes 2 nights and it actually felt drying, it also appears iridescent on my whole upper eye area. The worst thing of all is this has a very potent scent which made my eyes tear like crazy both nights and well into the morning. I could not wait to wash it off! I know I won't be purchasing this. I am so glad I found out before wasting money for something that just is not for me.

DM

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:29 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
;)Hi all,

I tried the tester of the illuminating cream that was so kindly sent to me and sorry to say it has an odd effect when I use it. I applied just a tiny amount above both eyes 2 nights and it actually felt drying, it also appears iridescent on my whole upper eye area. The worst thing of all is this has a very potent scent which made my eyes tear like crazy both nights and well into the morning. I could not wait to wash it off! I know I won't be purchasing this. I am so glad I found out before wasting money for something that just is not for me.

DM

Hello Dark Moon,

Sorry to hear about your recent experience with the Illuminating Cream. It sounds like you may have an allergy to the fragrance.

I have been using the Illuminating Eye Care cream for quite awhile now and have never notice anything other than a very effect eye cream with a mild pleasant fragrance. I am wondering if the "tester" you obtained contained cream that had gone bad? This might be the case if the cream you received did not come directly from the company itself. The general consensus from members on this thread as well as other reviews I have read, is, if someone is to purchase an eye cream the Illuminating Eye Care is a good choice. I liked Toby's recent comment on the Illuminating. From what I have noticed most feel the same way.

Nancy Very Happy
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:50 am      Reply with quote
Nancy,
Thanks for the reply, the sample sent to me isn't "off" my eyes really don't tolerate fragrances at all, not lids or any part of my skin just my eyes themselves. I don't use any creams on my face with synthetic fragrances for this very reason, the only thing that I put on my face is EO's in DIY oil and no problem with that at all I don't use them directly on the eyes. The cream doesn't smell bad it just has a potent smell of perfume that will do my eyes in every time.
The other thing I personally did not care for was the drying effect, my lids are naturally moist and this felt as though it sucked up all natural moisture. I have a feeling this is a fantastic product for many I am just not one of them. As we have all seen on this Forum nothing works 100% for every person.
Just my experience with the product.

DM

Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:17 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |