Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:28 am      Reply with quote
DM,

My heart goes out to you. I had a reaction like this once to a body moisturizer. My reaction to the fragrance caused my eye's to water and my skin to break out, and this was after I jumped into the shower to wash it off. I became afraid that this was the beginning of a life time of allergic reactions to products with fragrance. Luckily this was not the case. I do tend to have sensitive skin and was relieved that the eye tuck and Illuminating are so gentle.

Nancy Very Happy
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
Nancy,
Thanks I don't think this an allergic reaction as no skin is affected, my eyes just water like mad with any artificial fragrances, there are regular creams out there that are fragrance free and organic (my personal preference) so I will try to find something gentle and lifting and fragrance free for eye use. A regular moisturizer is actually fine for use on eyes so I will find one somewhere! Thanks again for the concern. I just have sensitive eyes LOL. The hunt continues!

DM

5% products discount

Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
Is this permenant or does it go back to original once you stop using the product?
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
Toby is the expert here on this product, but my impression is it is both I know for sure you get instant results and I think it is also cumulative.
I am sure someone with more experience with this will correct or verify.

HTH
DM

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
minigister wrote:
Is this permanent or does it go back to original once you stop using the product?

There has been instant change for most of us using Easy Eye Solutions and then the benefit is long term change that seems permanent. I say seems, because I haven't had any desire to stop using the product to find out. It is like finding a good moisturizer and never wanting to go without it. The products offer treatment to the eye area and as we age there will always be the need for nutrients to nourish the skin. Zach Merrill will be happy to answer any questions and he is the TRUE expert. Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
Toby,
Don't be modest, you have helped so many with very detailed posts on this product! I can feel the passion you have about finding a solution to a major issue, and I see so many thrilled with it after you answer all inquiries with great caring and enthusiasm! You are the forum resident expert! Very Happy

DM

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
Darkmoon,
Thanks for you kind words ...and I do have a passion for those that suffer like I did. It is just wonderful to find help and be able to restore the eye area to a youthful appearance and not have to under go the knife. Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:00 am      Reply with quote
I'll probably order this product after I have my consultation tomorrow at the open house that my derm. has every few months.

I have developed a lot of cross-hatching under 1 eye (go figure just the one) and have fatty bags since birth. The bags really have not gotten much worse over the years but that cross-hatching under one eye is not only bothering me but making me wonder what I did to cause that. Is it normal to have one side worse than the other?

Anyway, since I have fatty bags, I'm not sure if this product will help but it's worth a try. I just want to see what the doctor tells me tomorrow as far as suggestions he can offer. Last time he suggested a lower face lift to help my neck but I'd prefer non-surgical things first.

I am currently using a lot of the Skinactive products. I have been reading this thread and it does seem this product has helped some with fatty bags to look better. I am not sure the illuminating cream would be good for me.

Thanks for posting all the info.
Bellezza
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:07 am      Reply with quote
What is "cross-hatching under 1 eye"?

In my opinion the illuminating cream emphasizes the lines on older people. It looks great on my daughter's face but not on me. I gave mine away.
Good luck!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:15 am      Reply with quote
Bellezza wrote:

In my opinion the illuminating cream emphasizes the lines on older people.

Yes, exactly my thoughts! I wish he could come up with a better eye cream that did not emphasize the wrinkles. I still think it is too shimmery.
bordnfl2
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:35 am      Reply with quote
The best way I can describe the cross-hatching is I have some lines under my eye that go down and then to the left, and other that go down and cross over the other line and head to the right like an the letter "x". On the other eye, I just have some plain old lines all heading in the same direction Smile
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:21 am      Reply with quote
Bellezza wrote:

In my opinion the illuminating cream emphasizes the lines on older people. It looks great on my daughter's face but not on me. I gave mine away.
Good luck!

I have to agree with you and Riley, I only tried the "cream" on upper eyes and it actually felt like it sucked the moisture out of my skin, and very iridescent!

DM

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:06 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Bellezza wrote:

Good luck!

I have to agree with you and Riley, I only tried the "cream" on upper eyes and it actually felt like it sucked the moisture out of my skin, and very iridescent!

DM

According to the EES website information, the illuminating cream isn't really a moisturizer.
It's a non-greasy, under-eye TREATMENT that's packed with vitamins, collagen and glucosamine,
that's meant to improve the appearance - over time - of puffiness, wrinkles and skin discoloration.

If you do have dry skin and still want to reap all the benefits of the treatment, but avoid the illumination issues that some people have, you could probably apply it with jojoba oil or something similar, and use it as a nighttime treatment.

I don't have problems with it being too drying, but I do have to use it at night. I look like Boo Radley ( the very white-skinned recluse in "To Kill A Mockingbird")
if I use it during the day. Rolling Eyes

hth
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:09 am      Reply with quote
health2u,
Or should I call you Boo LOL. I had tearing eyes from the fragrance, most things near my eyes cause my pitiful overly sensitive eyes to tear! So I can't say it's a bad product as many love it, it (like so many products) just isn't for me. Sad

DM

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:59 am      Reply with quote
Well HTH, too late now! I gave it away and I don't plan to rebuy it.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:06 am      Reply with quote
Bellezza,
Many people find either Avocado Oil or Emu Oil great for moisturizing around the eye area. I like either, EVOO as well but I am fickle.

DM

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
health2u,
Or should I call you Boo LOL. I had tearing eyes from the fragrance, most things near my eyes cause my pitiful overly sensitive eyes to tear! So I can't say it's a bad product as many love it, it (like so many products) just isn't for me. Sad

DM

DarkMoon, (you can call me Boo if you want, lol.)

It IS too bad it didn't work for you, because the illuminating cream really is a GREAT product. Smile
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
Well Boo
the lovestruck teen with first major heartbreak look just doesn't cut it. Shock

DM

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Well Boo

DM

I understand perfectly.

But, for others who want to benefit from the long-term, positive results of the illuminating cream, and whose skin may not absorb the brightening ingredients of the cream (like me) - there are options, and I thought it was worth it to post those options. They may be helpful to others. Smile

Boo
Zoftig
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
Health2u

I appreciated that information. I have found the cream to be just borderline drying. With winter around the corner I can probably expect much different results and the Boo Radley look isn't what I'm going for either. (LOL, by the way) Would you put an eye cream under or over it?

Thanks again!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
health2u wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Well Boo

DM

I understand perfectly.

But, for others who want to benefit from the long-term, positive results of the illuminating cream, and whose skin may not absorb the brightening ingredients of the cream (like me) - there are options, and I thought it was worth it to post those options. They may be helpful to others. Smile

Boo

Yes I agree that is why I said in an earlier post it has been great for many, actually having read this thread all the way from the beginning I have to say the majority are having great results with both products. I just landed in the minority on this one. Confused Confused Confused Confused Sad Sad Sad Sad

DM

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
Zoftig wrote:
Health2u

I appreciated that information. I have found the cream to be just borderline drying. With winter around the corner I can probably expect much different results and the Boo Radley look isn't what I'm going for either. (LOL, by the way) Would you put an eye cream under or over it?

Thanks again!

Zoftig,

(love that name, btw)

Great question! Zach actually suggests Argan oil, but if you mix a tiny bit of that, or jojoba or vitamin E oil with it, you should be good to go. A tiny bit, Zach says - otherwise it becomes kind of 'milky.'

hth
TTD
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using the tuck for about three wks now.
The first time I used the tuck I put too much on and it tucked/ dragged my under eye skin downward so that I started to resemble a bloodhound. Not quite but the whites of my eyes were def increased! Shock
Improved application since then.
I have been using the tuck am and pm on it's own. Not been using the illuminating so much. It has helped w smoothing lines and a bit of tuck. Kind of similar to Tri-Aktiline.
I have recently started adding a moisturiser on top of it in case this helps at all.
I recently also started putting it on my eyelids and it seems to tuck/ lift there a bit too.

The main prob for me is that I have flat bags - more toward hollowing - not the fatty ones, and the flatness and "drag/ droop"/ bag effect and these little bumps on them still remain. I will continue to use it for the rest of the container at least and see if there is any further gains got from the cumulative effect.

Glad so many people have had great and rapid success with this, I was really hanging to use it and solve my #1 prob. I wonder how long the people with the really bad bags used it for in the youtube clips?
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
health2u wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Well Boo

DM

I understand perfectly.

Boo

Yes I agree that is why I said in an earlier post it has been great for many, actually having read this thread all the way from the beginning I have to say the majority are having great results with both products. I just landed in the minority on this one. Confused Confused Confused Confused Sad Sad Sad Sad

DM

I know, and I wish we had a solution for you!!

I don't know if this will help, but I do use the eye tuck serum on my upper lid. It's not made for that area, but I do use it there. It doesn't give me the same great results as I get when I use it on my under-eye (member of fatty bag club, lol) but it does smooth out/tuck the skin a little when I mix it with visine and apply it on the contour of my lid.

I tried it on a whim one night, because the serum has good stuff in it: horse chestnut, green tea, and other goodies - and I can use ALL the help I can get. Smile

hth
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
health2u,
That does sound promising, the big IF is does the tuck have fragrance in it? I have found my ridiculously sensitive eyes tear even with face cream or serum with artificial fragrance. EO's don't give me problems, my eyes are just weird!
BTW love Zoftig's name also!
Thanks!
DM
If not fragranced I would give it a try, I need help!
Sad

Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:31 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |