Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
mcwccj wrote:
I finally got it right!!! After so many trial and error and going through the forum on ways to apply, I finally got it! I was getting white residue every time I applied the easy eye solutions with or without the illuminating cream.

Now, what I do is mix the easy eye solution and concealer together with a brush and brush the concoction to my undereye area. It's perfect! No more white reside or cakey look!

Wonderful that you got the right combination, just for clarification are you mixing the tuck with your concealer?

5% products discount

Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:47 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
mcwccj wrote:
I finally got it right!!! After so many trial and error and going through the forum on ways to apply, I finally got it! I was getting white residue every time I applied the easy eye solutions with or without the illuminating cream.

Now, what I do is mix the easy eye solution and concealer together with a brush and brush the concoction to my undereye area. It's perfect! No more white reside or cakey look!

Wonderful that you got the right combination, just for clarification are you mixing the tuck with your concealer?

Yes I am. I'm mixing my Benefit Erase Paste with the tuck and it's flawless. I'd tried with many brands of concealer and Benefit Erase is the best combi so far.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
That is great and by posting exactly what you are doing it might be helpful to other posters.
Let's give you a boogie dance for your new flawless under eye look!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:12 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
That is great and by posting exactly what you are doing it might be helpful to other posters.
Let's give you a boogie dance for your new flawless under eye look!!

Once I asked Zach why some get the flaking others don't. I think this has been addressed on the forum before, I am not sure. His reply was that for everyone one there was a certain amount that needed to be applied. For some more than a drop would produce great results with out flaking and for others the white residue would be excessive. He also explained that the skin's ability to absorb the product had to be taken into consideration. He further explained that because of the unique nature of these products that there was not only a learning curve to the applications but a period where the under eye tissue needed to acclimate to the eye tuck and eye cream. In other words the skin would become more receptive to positive results over time. When I first began using the Easy Eye Solutions I would feel a warm tingling sensation. That lasted for the first few weeks. It was after this initial period that I started to notice a large change in the way my the upper portion of my face looked. I looked so much younger. To the point where everyone noticed the difference. I am always so pleased to hear success stories with these products! By the way I have never had the flaking or white residue issue.

Nancy Very Happy
Starlight
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
After sitting on the side line for a long time I decided to order the Eye Tuck. I do not have any major bags but I do have very bad eye circles. Since, I am close to 50 my total eye area has really changed in the last couple of years. I did not know if this product would work for me so I decided to order samples from NCN. The samples were not cheap by any means and I ended up spending half the amount and received 1/4 oz. of the product. I have tried it for 3 days and have experienced horrible results. My eye area looks much worst! I do not know what I am doing wrong and of course I am so disappointed after expecting some really great results based on all the testimonials!
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:51 pm      Reply with quote
Starlight, can you be more specific? Can you describe your results in more detail? How much of the eye tuck were you using and were you also applying the Illuminating Eye Care or any other products in conjunction with the eye tuck serum? Besides the issue with the dark circles, do you have any further under eye or skin condition that may interfere with any possible positive results?

I have found with the few others who were having difficulty that their situations could be resolved quite easily once more details were provided. Still others had certain skin complications that interfered with the serum.

Let's see if we can help you with this.

Nancy Very Happy
Starlight
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:59 pm      Reply with quote
Nancy: I followed directions to a T! I used the illuminating eye cream and let it absorb then I used a small drop of the eye tuck. My eye area was so dry, lines became very pronounced and then it got kind of puffy and even darker. I tried to cover it up with makeup. The next day I used a very tiny amount of philosophy hope in a tube,then put the illuminating cream and then the eye tuck: No luck, looked really bad! Then I tried just the hope in a tube and let it absorb then I put the eye tuck: no luck! Then I tried just the eye tuck alone (I could not stand the dryness). Today I mixed the eye tuck with hope in a tube and tried that! I have tried every option possible and either I get no results or bad results! I am open to any new suggestions!
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:46 am      Reply with quote
Starlght, you have been a member for a few years now and have used many products. Some with good results and still others either with no positive results and some with negative results. Your issue seems to be excessively dry and sensitive skin. I hope you don't mind but I had a quick glance at some of your previous posts on other threads and this seems to be a recurring problem for you. The only combination that you have not tried is applying the eye tuck first and then the illuminating eye cream. Both these products have many active ingredients and really do change the structure of the skin. With your dry and thin skin issues these products may be too active for you. Since your reaction to the products is "A" typical, I recommend that you contact Zach directly with a picture or two of your under eye area. The forum members have found him to be very helpful. Here is the link to the Easy Eye Solutions web site.

http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/easyeyesolutions_home.html
Starlight
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:02 am      Reply with quote
Nancy: Dry skin is not an uncommon problem and many women including many members on this forum suffer from that. I certainly do not try to hide that fact and always consider it when purchasing a product. As far as me trying products and getting positive,negative or no results is neither here nor there since this happens to everyone and with every product. Just because a product is active that does not mean that it is going to dry the skin. This product is for aging skin therefore I expected it to be more hydrating. I certainly did not expect it to dry my skin further! I will keep working with it and maybe like some of the other members I will eventually find the right combination! But so far it is very dissapointing!
Winter_Solstice_X
5% products discount

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:02 am      Reply with quote
I wanted to share with you the results a friend of my mother had with the eye tuck and cream. She was reluctant to try the products because she had some heavy lines and dry skin. She also has what is called Milia. It is those little white spots just under the eye. She has had this condition for years and nothing she tried would get rid of them. She applied the products for a few days. Her eyes were smooth and bag less and the Milia disappeared. We are not sure which of the two products did the trick but they did work beautifully. I am curious if others have experienced the same?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:09 am      Reply with quote
Winter_Solstice_X wrote:
I wanted to share with you the results a friend of my mother had with the eye tuck and cream. She was reluctant to try the products because she had some heavy lines and dry skin. She also has what is called Milia. It is those little white spots just under the eye. She has had this condition for years and nothing she tried would get rid of them. She applied the products for a few days. Her eyes were smooth and bag less and the Milia disappeared. We are not sure which of the two products did the trick but they did work beautifully. I am curious if others have experienced the same?

This is a long thread but earlier in the thread several of the posters had noticed the milia disappearing, fortunately it happened to me. I think the fact that the moisturizer is not too rich prevents any new milia from forming and I think the combination of both products is loaded with nutrients to combat all kinds of issues. Zach Merrill makes no claims that his products are a treatment for milia but for those of us that are experiencing it he is thrilled and so are we!!! Dancing

5% products discount

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:17 am      Reply with quote
Oh thank you Toby. I am so happy to hear that. I will pass this on. These product are really terrific.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:20 am      Reply with quote
Starlight wrote:
Nancy: Dry skin is not an uncommon problem and many women including many members on this forum suffer from that. I certainly do not try to hide that fact and always consider it when purchasing a product. As far as me trying products and getting positive,negative or no results is neither here nor there since this happens to everyone and with every product. Just because a product is active that does not mean that it is going to dry the skin. This product is for aging skin therefore I expected it to be more hydrating. I certainly did not expect it to dry my skin further! I will keep working with it and maybe like some of the other members I will eventually find the right combination! But so far it is very dissapointing!

Starlight, there have been more than a few of us who felt the illuminating cream was drying. So, don't feel bad - you are not alone. I don't know if you have several different eye creams, but if you do, maybe you could play around with several different ones with the Tuck and hopefully you will land on a combination that will work for you. I personally threw out the illuminating eye cream.
Winter_Solstice_X
5% products discount

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:36 am      Reply with quote
I have been reading about the dry skin situation. I don't think the Illuminating Eye Care is really a moisturizer in the true sense. I think it is more of a treatment. I have been using it consistently and have found that it has really helped the look and feel of my under eye. I do not have really dry skin so that may make the difference. There was a review recently on You Tube by a Beauty Guru who I follow. She has been doing product reviews recently and liked the eye tuck and the Illuminating cream. She has sensitive skin but not an issue with dryness. I think that trying other eye creams with the eye tuck is a great idea and might produce better results for those with this problem.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
Just my two cents, I tried a sample of just the IC I don't have dry skin period at all totally normal! I don't need the tuck. The IC literally sucked the natural moisture out of the skin around my eyes as well. I pitched it.

As far as the beauty Guru, I don't know what to say, I have extremely sensitive eyes and this made my eyes tear for 24 hours! Most products don't cause me that much of a problem!

We all know that what is a saving grace to some is a nightmare to others, I think it wise to accept that this like many products just is not going to be that HOLY GRAIL product for many of us!

JMHO
DM

rileygirl wrote:
Starlight wrote:

Starlight, there have been more than a few of us who felt the illuminating cream was drying. So, don't feel bad - you are not alone. I don't know if you have several different eye creams, but if you do, maybe you could play around with several different ones with the Tuck and hopefully you will land on a combination that will work for you. I personally threw out the illuminating eye cream.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:35 pm      Reply with quote
Thank goodness, Starlight, you ordered the samples. As Riley did, I threw almost a full bottle of the illuminating cream away. I wish I had known there were samples I could order. That's definitely the way to go for anyone wanting to try these products.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
Winter_Solstice_X wrote:
I have been reading about the dry skin situation. I don't think the Illuminating Eye Care is really a moisturizer in the true sense. I think it is more of a treatment. I have been using it consistently and have found that it has really helped the look and feel of my under eye. I do not have really dry skin so that may make the difference. There was a review recently on You Tube by a Beauty Guru who I follow. She has been doing product reviews recently and liked the eye tuck and the Illuminating cream. She has sensitive skin but not an issue with dryness. I think that trying other eye creams with the eye tuck is a great idea and might produce better results for those with this problem.

Hey Winter_Solstice who is the Beauty Guru? I am always looking for information Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
I think that it is so unfortunate that what works for some does not work for others. If it were not for the Illuminating Eye Care I would have never found a solution to my ever increasing eye issues. It is a very light cream which I believe is one of the reasons it treats Milia so well. As you know, both these product have made a huge difference in the way I look. As far as I know there have been several "beauty guru's" who have provided excellent reviews on these products. It is impossible that a product, no matter what product it is, will give the same results for everyone. Great posting today ladies. This is what makes the EDS community so great. A place where we can express our opinions and share ideas. That is why I am here.

Very Happy Nancy
Amarise
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:45 am      Reply with quote
I'm curious at where you guys purchased samples of the Eye Tuck and IC. I cannot seem to find out from searching online.

Planning on getting this for my mother and secretly for me too. Bad Grin
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:08 am      Reply with quote
Amarise wrote:
I'm curious at where you guys purchased samples of the Eye Tuck and IC. I cannot seem to find out from searching online.

Planning on getting this for my mother and secretly for me too. Bad Grin

I can't pull up the link from work but it iswww.ncnproskincare.com and search for Easy Eye Solutions. Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:14 pm      Reply with quote
It is nice to know that several members have experienced dryness from the IC. It seems that they should have another cream compatible for individuals with dry skin. As mentioned the samples were not cheap by any means. The eye tuck was close to $40 for 1/4 oz. and the IC was $15.00 for the same amount. Today I tried the eye tuck alone and I did not notice anything earth shattering. I do not have any bags but have very bad eye circles and maybe that is the reason I do not notice any major diff. I read somewhere that bags cause a shadow and once bags improve the shadow lessens. I strongly feel that this product might work for bags but it does not do anything for eye circles alone. I sure wish they could find a product which could get rid of eye circles!
Amarise
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:32 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for providing that link. I should be trying it out along with my mother. We have different skin types, so we shall see.

Starlight, have you tried pairing the eye tuck with another eye cream? Though now that I think of it, if eye bags are not much of an issue for you and eye circles are, then maybe investing in a good concealer will help with that. It makes a huge difference for me.

I recall that the eye tuck lifts up, which would make sense for improving eye bags and not so much for eye circles. All conjecture on my part though. Wink
Winter_Solstice_X
5% products discount

Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
When I started using these products I had terrible and persistent dark circles. I used the products consistently for weeks before I saw a real change in my dark circles. I understood that the Easy Eye Solutions products are a treatment and used them as such. Actually I had real doubts that my dark circles would ever go away because I had use everything from green tea bags to Hylexin. These, including the Illuminating Eye Care did the trick. As for dryness, I have never found them drying in anyway and I have such dry skin issues that my skin flakes and cracks in the winter. So with so many incredible reviews on both these products I am surprised that there are a few that have had some problems.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:58 pm      Reply with quote
Winter_Solstice_X,

I think if you read many threads you will see quite clearly that there are vast differences in how everyone reacts to various products. I could site countless items, but won't!
I will say again my skin is and has always been totally NORMAL not even remotely dry! When I applied the IC it was like mixing pure French clay and water and applying it to my eye area! When I said in my earlier post that it literally sucked the moisture out
of my skin, I mean it did exactly that! So what may work for some will not work for others, we are each individuals and our skin behaves as such!
DM

5% products discount

Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:13 pm      Reply with quote
I could not agree more. As I mentioned in my last post, I was using the number one top seller of dark circle treatments called Hylexin. It was such a waste of money yet it was highly rated. You are right, what works for some does not work for others. I am glad that the majority of members are getting good results with these products. By the way I have read many of threads on this forum, or at least the one's that interest me and I know exactly what you mean. I may be new but I am catching on quickly.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:25 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |