Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Name the TOP 3 Products You've ever used!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:45 am      Reply with quote
Yay! see 3 Eve Lom devotees here! Very Happy
Aurora
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:31 am      Reply with quote
This is very difficult, but I've managed to narrow it down to these three products.

Babors hy-öl and phytoactive combination
Dr. H. rose cream
BE foundation

With this selection I've covered cleansing, moisturising and the BE is multifunctional (foundation/consealer/sunscreen). The only thing I miss is my fav. mascara...but I won't mention it in case that would be considered cheating... Wink
soffi

Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:53 am      Reply with quote
Dr Hauschka Normalizing Day Oil
Dr Hauschka toned day cream ( a wonderful light cream that makes your skine shimmer!!!!love it)
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
Keeping it to 3 is so hard. Confused

I love the Natural Approach skincare line. Has a base of certified organic aloe vera gel and makes my face feel smooth and creamy.

Beauticontrol's Enzymatic Body Scrubbing Shower Gel. The scent is devine! Wink

And, of course, last but not least, Esthers Secret Facelifting System (masque and serum with Argireline. It's made me a new woman! Laughing

JUDY

Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:26 am      Reply with quote
I've given this a LOT of thought and I decided that.... I just can't do this!! Just 3???

Valmont Renewing Pack, Dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream, Dermalogica Microfoliant.... but *so* many more as well. My eye cream collection comes to mind... *sigh*
Kiwigirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:52 pm      Reply with quote
this is almost as hard as finishing my PhD! okay here we go *will endeavour not to edit this too often*

- Dr. H. cleansing cream
- Dr. H. clay mask
- chapstick (does that count as skincare or could i have something else as well?)
- Dermalogica medicated clearing gel (just in case chapstick doesn't count)!

okay, that was hard, and am now reconsidering some of those... no... must stop thinking... just submit post...

Kiwigirl.
missboo
5% products discount

Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
Ooooh this is a hard one ... so many favorites, but the ones that I've noticed the most difference/results:

1. LaPrairie Retexturizer Booster
2. Green Cream
3. Teamine Eye cream

I need more spaces, more favorites! Rolling Eyes
happygirl163
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
missboo wrote:
Ooooh this is a hard one ... so many favorites, but the ones that I've noticed the most difference/results:

1. LaPrairie Retexturizer Booster
2. Green Cream
3. Teamine Eye cream

I need more spaces, more favorites! Rolling Eyes

Missboo - what is "green cream"? what's the benefit you've seen?
what is the "teamine eye cream"?
I've never heard of them before.
missboo
5% products discount

Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Happygirl-sorry, didn't see your question 'til now. The Green Cream is a retinol gel lotion product sold by LindaSy.com. You can get more info at greencream.com. They have 2 levels .06 and .09 which are the highest %'s available over the counter. Like Retin A, Green Cream helps to increase your cell turn over, lessening wrinkles, lines, scars, etc. without as many side effects as the prescription. I've not had any problems with redness or peeling, but I know some who have sensitive skin have had to start VERY slowly. Any little peeling I've always thought of as good, and removed easily with a washcloth when I washed my face. It really is a great product!!
Teamine is an eye cream made by Revision, sold in Derms offices. I purchase mine at Lovelyskin.com or Skinplanet.com. Very moisturizing, smooths lines and brightens eye area. I've repurchased 3 times, wonderful eye cream!! Revision also makes a Vit C eye gel that is also very nice.
Hope that helps!!
missboo
5% products discount

Tue Nov 23, 2004 10:18 pm      Reply with quote
Ooh forgot to add that you can check product reviews at Makeup Alley for Green Cream under Linda Sy. Surprised
st3rlite
5% products discount

Fri Dec 03, 2004 2:38 am      Reply with quote
hmmmm.. mine would have to be...

* MD Formulations Sensitive Skin Cleanser (with glycolic).. hooked on this stuff!
* Dermalogica Microfoliant (newly found HG)
* MD Formulations antioxidant serum
freedom37
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:59 am      Reply with quote
A late entry for me, but mine are... in no particular order:-

Eve Lom Rescue Mask
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish

Very Happy
sparkle
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 25, 2004 2:25 am      Reply with quote
I'm one of the biggest skincare junkie out there I think Embarassed but it's amazing how much stuffs didn't suit me Neutral

new find of the year:
- Sisley ecological compound
( a light fluid moisturiser).

This one was an absolute life-saver for me, dispite the pricetag at around $100 or so USD for like 50mls i think..it's saved me money from having to buy other stuffs, I don't use much. (I have gone through about 15mls after like almost 4 months!). I'm not a sucker for big pricey department store brands, this was a pure random find as my friend gave me a sample sachet. It absorbs fast, leaves no greasiness, makes skin supple and firm and looking great, plus some calming properties. I was surprised since i'm always doubtful with department store moisturisers which claims the herbal/plant au naturel extract blahblahblah.

It's exactly what i expected, but more, than the ever raved calming products on MUA like:
Jurlique calendula cream
Mario Badescu healing cream
Avene skin recovery cream

I can't really think of other items, which is scary Confused

but i'll give #2 and #3 to some more novelty based products:
- Darphin purifying balm: (again, stuffs which doesn't seem to have all these miraculous ingredients yet works perfectly). Only problem is this product has a mind of its own so works only when it feels like working. Plus need to be used with desincrustant lotion.

La Prairie eye luminiscent veil: another hediously priced item. Over $150USD or something and u get 10 or something eye mask patches plus 15ml pot of this. This item is a nice silicone based eye primer with tiny tiny shimmers that are barely noticeable from distance. This solves the problem of having to find a good eye cream and a good eye concealer. It seals in eye cream, SPF whatever u use on top of eye cream, then provides a perfect base for any concealer.
Lee
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 26, 2004 5:54 am      Reply with quote
Retin A
Burts Bees Repair Serum
Cellular Skin Rx Vitamin C Serum
jcw
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 26, 2004 7:30 am      Reply with quote
I agree with everyone - difficult to choose just 3 when there are so many. Here are my strongest contenders:
SK-II facial treatment essence
I was really skeptical about using this product due to all the advertising hype about SK-II. I was given a sample of this together with Repair C and Advanced signs treatment. I've been using this combination for the last month or so and my skin has never looked so good - even skin tone and radiant-looking.

Skinceuticals C+AHA
Another great find for 2004. I'm sure the vit C is doing some good and an investment for the future. The AHA however has given me instant results.

Shiseido sun protection cream spf30+
I never thought I would be able to find a sunscreen that's nongreasy, noncomedogenic and suitable under foundation. This is a fantastic sunscreen and highly recommended Smile
Happy
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:11 am      Reply with quote
My fav three are:

Elemis Bliss Capsules
Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream
DermolDermalogica Microfoliant
muzzie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 01, 2005 2:45 am      Reply with quote
My 3 all time favourites are....
Dermalogica Gentle Cream Exfoliant ( actually makes a difference for about 48 hours for me each time I use it in terms of smoothness of my skin)
Dermalogica Day Bright - a part of their "brightening system" which is an SPF15 day treatment that has a soft peach shimmer in it and makes you look more glowy.
Prai - Radiant Day Caviar - is a silicon based ( nice slip the way EL Idealist has) day "primer" which also has Dermaxyl in it. Makes makeup go on more smoothly, but I also like that it has Dermaxyl in it for a bit more anti-aging help. (a pentapeptide) I haven't spotted Prai here on the forum but it's available from TV shopping channels here in Australia and in the US, Canada and UK I think.
DC
5% products discount

Sat Jan 01, 2005 11:47 pm      Reply with quote
My favorite products come from a skin care system from
Liquidity International

They make my skin feel incredible and the products deliver an all natural facelift in about 15 minutes. First app it works. so my favorite is the

Age less Lift
Age less Serum
and the mosurizer

the products are aloe vera so it makes my skin glow and feel so soft.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
My favorites of the moment:

Natura Bisse Diamond line
Sircuit Skin
The Body Deli
5% products discount

Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:16 am      Reply with quote
here's mine!

Decleor S.O.S Regulating Gel
(got rid of my pimples within 3 days with NO peeling!)

Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel
(leaves no taut feeling and my skin felt clean,smooth and refreshed!)

Cetaphil Cleasing Milk
(drugstore brand but excellent results! use it as a make-up remover)
SKiser
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
Here's my three:

Decleor Ylang Ylang Oil
Yonka PG Creme
Yonka Juvenil
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:24 am      Reply with quote
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Good old thread that deserves to see the light of day again Laughing

I would bring:

1. MDF facial cleanser
2. neroli oil
3. and I simply can't decide on my third!

....but if I was really going to be stranded on a desert island I would actually rather have

1. a large bottle of EVOO
2. a jar of aspirin
3. a jar of l-ascorbic acid

so much more multifunctional Laughing

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:26 am      Reply with quote
okey...don't know where I got the "stranded on a desert island" theme from... Laughing must be wishful thinking

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:36 am      Reply with quote
Jurlique Face Wash Cream
PSF O2 Serum
Skinceutical Retinol 0.5 Night Cream

There are soooo many more on my must list Mad

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:46 am      Reply with quote
Again - got to agree with everyone else choosing 3 is very tough but here goes.

1. PSF O2

2. OCM (my own special blend, I've gotten more creative reading all CareKate's posts!!)

3. Derma butter

Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:03 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |