Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Caudalie Cleansing Water
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
oranges
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
I love this stuff!! I have been using it for a couple weeks now. It cuts my morning routine in half becuase you just swipe it across on a cotton ball. I've used it on my eyes and no burn!! My only concern is it seems it might have a pH of 6.7 or so. My pH strips are messed up so I'm not sure.
flyflyonly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:46 am      Reply with quote
Although this cleansing water is supposed to could be used in the morning, but I still treat it as some kind of makeup remover, because I can not image cleaning my face without water.
oranges
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
It feels more like a toner to me than actual water. But also very gentle. It's actually very refreshing in the morning.
carmina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:57 pm      Reply with quote
How long does one bottle of this last? I think because of its texture, it maybe cost a huge amount every time to clean the whole face. Is that true?
carmina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:01 pm      Reply with quote
Does it have a ph index 6.7, exactly? Caudalie instant foaming cleanser and this one, which one is better?
oranges
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:57 am      Reply with quote
I haven't tried the foaming one. The cleansing water seemed to have a pH of around 6.7 when I took it. I really like the cleansing water, I wish I could get a confirmed pH because it's my understanding anything with a pH over 5.5 is harmful?
flyflyonly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:32 am      Reply with quote
oranges wrote:
I haven't tried the foaming one. The cleansing water seemed to have a pH of around 6.7 when I took it. I really like the cleansing water, I wish I could get a confirmed pH because it's my understanding anything with a pH over 5.5 is harmful?

HAHA, although I know nothing about the PH, I believe that PH is not so so important to our skin, otherwise all skincare products would have been aimed at lower PH. Cleaning deeply and harmless is the most important target for any cleanser.
carmina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
I think the good cleanser not only cleanses well but only be as mild as possible. If the PH index is close to the skin PH, this cleanser will not irritate skin and should be mild...That's what I want.
oranges
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:41 pm      Reply with quote
carmina-I missed your second question above. It doesn't use a whole bunch with each use. Just a little ont he cotton square, swipe over my face, done in half the time as getting the wash rag out. The big size is 8 oz for $23. My guess is it will last as long as a regular cleanser. (Still talking about the cleansing water)
BellaKai
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:52 pm      Reply with quote
Is this "cleansing water" supposed to take the place of a regular cleanser? It's just hard to imagine swiping something across my face on a cottonball in the place of my cleanser. Does it make your face feel clean?
oranges
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:17 am      Reply with quote
I use it in place of a regular cleanser. Some of the reviews on MUA use it as a makeup remover and then a cleanser. I use it alone before my serums. It feels so fresh. If your really interested they offer a smaller size bottle for $10 you could try it out first. Both this and the foaming cleanser they offer a smaller size for $10 which is pretty reasonable to try it.
carmina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
oranges wrote:
carmina-I missed your second question above. It doesn't use a whole bunch with each use. Just a little ont he cotton square, swipe over my face, done in half the time as getting the wash rag out. The big size is 8 oz for $23. My guess is it will last as long as a regular cleanser. (Still talking about the cleansing water)

Thanks for your reply. I guess I will try this product. It seems so good.
oranges
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:30 am      Reply with quote
I've been pleased unless someone knows of a better cleansing water.
flyflyonly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:55 pm      Reply with quote
oranges wrote:
I've been pleased unless someone knows of a better cleansing water.

I like bioderma, which texture is very similar with Caudalie cleansing water. But bioderma is very cheap, and was recommended by doctors.
saisai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:06 am      Reply with quote
I am using Caudalie instant foaming cleanser and love it. I will try this one later.
nutella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:56 pm      Reply with quote
Talking about cleansing water, I've tried 2 different brands. The first brand I used was Bioderma. It was really good but too expensive.

I found a cheaper brand which is Mandom cleansing water. It works just as well as Bioderma. Smile

Some blogger talked about it too. You can check it out. http://kimoko.livejournal.com/301511.html

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:12 am      Reply with quote
I received a sample of cleansing water from sephora. Like the smell but i prefer to use foaming cleanser.
yoyo-mami
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:14 am      Reply with quote
Don't like the smell.
miss anna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:12 am      Reply with quote
I've used a few cleansing waters. My faves are Lancome and L'Occitane. I haven't tried the Caudalie one but would like to try it. The ones I use don't have a smell. What does it smell like? It seems some people love the smell and others hate it so it must be quite strong.
acquas
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:23 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for sharing your experiences. I had a chance to try! Laughing
Lei
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:30 am      Reply with quote
Thank you to share your experiences, I have not tried this product, but it's pretty good!! Laughing
hgao
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:08 am      Reply with quote
thx for sharing, but in the intro, this product is used for make up remove isnt it?
Katsey
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
I tried it - thought it would be a good alternative to those nights I was pooped out. I didn't like it really. Well not at all. I found it may have taken off my makeup but my skin felt sticky after not at all clean. Wasn't happy about it. I used the foaming cleanser to help clean my skin off. meh. Neither wowed me or did anything for me.
kikiw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:38 pm      Reply with quote
flyflyonly wrote:

I like bioderma, which texture is very similar with Caudalie cleansing water. But bioderma is very cheap, and was recommended by doctors.

One more vote for bioderma! Laughing
It's my derm recommendation, too.
finelinehater
5% products discount

Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
I love the Caudalie Cleansing Water... I think it's great for those nights I'm so tired I will just not wash my face.

I don't think it's so great as a make-up remover because it's really not that strong. I like it for getting just regular dirt off my face (and maybe a smidge of make-up) without being too drying. And the smaller size (3.4 oz) is only $14 dollars and the best travel size... It's not too small that you're afraid you will run out and the bottle is super light and closes tightly. I toss in my bag for overnight to week long + trips... LOVE IT!
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:18 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |