Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Eureka -- I've found the ultimate lip plumper!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:14 am      Reply with quote
Anna_in_Sweden wrote:
Could someone tell me if this is a good brand and website? I need a site that will send to Sweden and this place does. Is it reputable though?

http://www.n101.com/cgi-bin/n101.storefront/44cb0a310126a9ed2719404627fa0650/Product/View/033674156018

Scroll down to the bottom to see the % ammounts of each.

This is the item alot of us had alot of success with. Hmm, reminds me I need to place a new order! The price seems quite fair too.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:27 am      Reply with quote
I've been taking these for about a week, the best time when I get the results is when I wake up, that's when they seem really swollen. I can't seem to maintain that throughout the day though. Any tips?
bella77
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:22 pm      Reply with quote
wow Shock this seems incredible... any scientists in here? what do you think the resoning could be? just the infuse of moisture?
salster68
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:08 am      Reply with quote
Oh dear - im really soooooooooooooooo confused Confused

trying to find which HA tablets to buy and just dont know which ones are the right ones to buy. I also ned to find somewhere in the UK or that delivers to the uk

Please could someone send me some links as to the ones to go for

many thanks

Sally

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:10 am      Reply with quote
Hi

Just wondered if these are good HA tablets. I really dont knowwhat im looking for and what strength to get for plumping effects

http://astronutrition.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=41&products_id=401&zenid=921c52c9531c8bcf974de2fa1bc386ae

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:37 am      Reply with quote
A lot of ppl are recommending at least I believe 30mg of HA per tablet, also ppl have said that this coupled with the Biocell Collagen works best. I bought these

http://www.vitacost.com/SourceNaturalsHyaluronicAcid-50mg-120Tabs
salster68
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:37 am      Reply with quote
many thanks - I will have a look at these Very Happy

5% products discount

Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:41 am      Reply with quote
Ive just bought my first bottle of HA and cant wait for a small miracle Very Happy
mimiek
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:58 am      Reply with quote
Anna_in_Sweden wrote:
Could someone tell me if this is a good brand and website? I need a site that will send to Sweden and this place does. Is it reputable though?

http://www.n101.com/cgi-bin/n101.storefront/44cb0a310126a9ed2719404627fa0650/Product/View/033674156018

Scroll down to the bottom to see the % ammounts of each.

Hi Anna, I live in Göteborg/Gothenburg and I order from N101 all the time, and I had no problems at all and the best thing is their low shipping cost to Sweden. I buy atleast 5jars each time. Just make sure that they mark it as a gift to avoid our high custom fees and taxes.
Anna_in_Sweden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:51 am      Reply with quote
Hej Mimie!

Tack så mycket! Smile
Cesce
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:40 pm      Reply with quote
With great sadness, I have to report that this didn't work for me. I have the Source Naturals Skin Eternal type: 600mg type 11 collagen, 200mg Chrondrotin Sulphate, hyaluronic acid 100mg = 2 tablets. However, although the lip-plumping properties were what first attracted me I also have eczema and hoped the hydrating properties of HA might help. I also have a 'grinding neck' sensation and thought this might help. With the last two problems I'll keep you posted in case it helps anyone else. But fuller lips - sadly, no.
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:23 pm      Reply with quote
I hope it helps your other 2 problems Cesce.
Olyn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:27 am      Reply with quote
Update:
I had mentioned previously that I had vastly improved my night vision by adding hyaluronic acid supplements to my regimen. Well, just to see if there would be a difference, after my (4 month) supply of Nature's Way brand Hydraplenish had run out, I decided to try Source Naturals Skin Eternal HA. Unfortunately, I only had a Fraction of the positive results I experienced with Hydraplenish, most notably when it came to my vision. Needless to say, I'm switching back to the Hydraplenish. In addition to reduced effectiveness with the Source Naturals for me, I also prefer only having to take 2 pills per day with the Hydraplenish vs. 4 with the Source Naturals, and the Hydraplenish seems to work more quickly. I also noticed increased lip plumping with the Hydraplenish. I will not even entertain the thought of switching brands again unless I hear about some seriously amazing results. I get the Hydraplenish @ vitacost.com for around 11 dollars per 60 cap bottle, and I just order a few at a time (4 or 5) so that the shipping makes sense. Shipping is around 5 dollars. At my local health food store, Hydraplenish is almost triple this cost (same with the Source Naturals). I do believe that this is one of those things that is affected quite a bit by the individual (ie different user will have diff. results), but I thought this was worth mentioning!
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
Crap! I'm using Nature's Way Hydraplenish with the BioCell collagen, and I'm not getting poofier lips. I thought maybe I was using the wrong kind. I guess this doesn't work for me. Just my luck! Sad
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
Tosca wrote:
Crap! I'm using Nature's Way Hydraplenish with the BioCell collagen, and I'm not getting poofier lips. I thought maybe I was using the wrong kind. I guess this doesn't work for me. Just my luck! Sad

Another thing may be that it seems that the 'plumping' effect comes if you're body isn't needing the HA elsewhere. When my shoulder is acting up or have had an 'encounter' at work requiring some healing, the plumping effect doesn't happen.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
Really!!?? I have serious problems with my neck. I fell hard on the top of my head when I was 12, and ever since then, I get amazing headaches from pain in my neck. I can hear my neck creaking when I turn my head, too, and I have a very limited range of motion. I wonder if the HA is trying to repair that since it's marketed for joint problems. I may try taking more to see if it helps my neck and poofs my lips.
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:10 pm      Reply with quote
Tosca wrote:
Really!!?? I have serious problems with my neck. I fell hard on the top of my head when I was 12, and ever since then, I get amazing headaches from pain in my neck. I can hear my neck creaking when I turn my head, too, and I have a very limited range of motion. I wonder if the HA is trying to repair that since it's marketed for joint problems. I may try taking more to see if it helps my neck and poofs my lips.

It has helped my shoulder (2 surgeries) and knees (goin down the tubes quick, lol) alot. Try doing a search on the benefits of HA capsules for your joints. I think you'll be impressed. And hopefully it'll help your neck. Lips are just a bonus, I'd think you'd be happier painfree, or at least in less pain! Smile

I wouldn't necessarily take 'more', just keep taking them.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:35 am      Reply with quote
Tosca -- i have to agree with Candy. more is not going to help make your lips poofy. constant use, allowing it to heal what needs it probably will. patience is needed.... these HA capsules are pretty smart cookies. the first benefit i felt was in my eyes, then my knees, and finally my lips. actually, my knees were such a hard case that i only had partial removal of the pain before it went to my lips and *then* it went back to work on my knees. Laughing so perhaps you'll find the same thing with you, just give it time.

BTW, now that i broke my elbow, i've found my lips, while nice still, have definitely deflated somewhat and that my knees are aching again (the left one being a priceless barometer). guess i'll know when the healing is done on my elbow -- when my lips look succulent again! Very Happy very odd, but i sure won't stop taking these!
debbied
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:06 am      Reply with quote
Gosh, I've been taking these (about 5 wks) but I'm only taking the minimum dosage and I take whatever brand I happen to find. Please refresh my memory, how much(mg)& brand? Right now I'm taking the Rexall brand and they are 20 mg.

la vie en rose, what benefits are you getting for your eyes? tia
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:59 am      Reply with quote
Wow! Okay, I'll keep taking them like I am. I'd much rather get rid of the neck pain. - Some eye improvements would be nice too. My eyes are super sensitive and irritated a lot. I don't really have a lip problem, truthfully, so I'd be really happy with either of the other two.

Debbied, Nature's Way Hydraplenish with biocell collagen is one of the recommended ones. You can get it at drugstore.com if your local pharmacies don't carry it.
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:28 am      Reply with quote
debbied wrote:
la vie en rose, what benefits are you getting for your eyes? tia

i wear contact lens and have always had trouble with dry eyes, minor irritations, and sensitivies. HA seemed to help keep them moistened and lessened my troubles quite a bit. if you look at Oyln's posts you'll see, like me, she had significant improvement in her night vision. (no improvement in my regular sight, however. still blind as a bat.)

Tosca -- i'm not saying it will get *rid* of pain. i did, however, see a huge reduction. again, it was definitely not immediate. i was just walking in the rain one day and realised my knee wasn't bothering and that it hadn't been for quite some time. and, being a southern california girl, rain used to practically cripple me....
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
la vie en rose, any reduction in pain will be wonderful!
Cesce
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:41 pm      Reply with quote
Carekate, I think I love you! I read in other posts about dry, scaly skin and the HA going to places it's really needed first. Well, the update on my two other problems is that my neck seems to be a bit less 'grinding' but ALSO my hands, which have been scaly and had very deep wrinkles since I had a bad bout of eczema in April (hospitalised with septicaemia because a tiny crack got infected - uv antibiotic drips for 4 days) - they never really recovered. Anyway, the scaliness and itching has gone and the deep wrinkles are beginning to fill in...!! Who cares about the lips! I'm so glad I found this forum. And I actually began to read the newspaper this morning without my glasses. It was only when I realised it was a bit harder than usual (but not impossible) that I realised I hadn't put them on. Thank you so much for telling us about this product.
debbied
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:47 am      Reply with quote
Just wondering if this message will show. I think something happened to the last one, I got notice of a response then no info on page.
hanzawasama
5% products discount

Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
My first post will be this big " thank you" to Carekate! I tried the HA trick last night, and this morning i woke up all Tomb Raider!!
I took plain ol' Rexall brand HA 100 mg, if any one is interested. It did not change the shape of my lips, but added volume to the part that covers my gums when I smile.
Thanks again, Ms. Carekate
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:45 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |