Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
The New Edition of FlexEffect is Here!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
My new FlexEffect arrived today!!!!

There is a lot of info covered, quite comprehensive. The first overall impression - it is a solid book well organized and presented.

Exercises
30 resistance based exercises, but some of the exercises come with variations and numbered correspondingly, e.g. 12a, 12b, 12c. With variations resistance exercises total to 50. There is also a section for advanced neck exercises that are not numbered and not counted as a part of 50 exercises. In addition there are a couple pages of short descriptions of isotonic exercises.

Bone Remodeling
Nice section on bone remodeling to address bone loss. Bone remodeling represented by two different techniques 1) jolting 2)pressure reps.

Other Sections
There is more info on skin remodeling, massage, training methods, before and after photos, etc.

Diagrams
All good easy to read diagrams. Based on the cover I expected the book to be in color, but it is in black and white. This was a disappointment, but the diagrams are much better then in a previous edition. Muscle diagrams in the previous edition were hard to understand, and I had to reference other sources to understand what exactly the book was referring to. This edition is way better in this respect with clearly defined diagrams.

Log
The set comes with two books with the second book being a log to keep track of the progress and activities. I do not think that I am going to use log, but can see how some can find it helpful.

Have not watched DVD yet.
LondonLucyGeorge
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:58 am      Reply with quote
EDS is so bad for me, Kassy if you feel you got your money's worth I know I’m gonna feel the same! I'm waiting for mine to arrive (after you mentioned you purchased it, I thought I got to).

Kassy_A wrote:
I'm off to read, but with the little I saw, I feel confident in saying that I got my $90. worth and then some, some, + some more! (And that's coming from a lazy girl who doesn't like exercise in any form, and already owns every facial exercise program out there.)

The website says there are two timings on the CD (and am I right in thinking it includes the exercises, bone stuff and cross stretching - which I can't wait to know what that entails). If so there is 12 minutes or 20 minutes. Which is way shorter than the last one. I think I could easily commit to 12 minutes a day.

Swissmom wrote:
I'm leaning towards buying this program and would appreciate any reviews you all can give. I would also like to know how much time per day do you have to do it to see results. I like the Maggio program, but many times I forget to do the exercises in the evenings (I have no problem in the mornings because I do them right after my body exercises). Thanks! Smile

LOL I know I have seen people posting questions re CS and Claudia has done her best to respond to them, so I kind of think that your annoyed with the wrong person. Surely if people ask the question, then its not Claudia's fault re posting dates etc. I remember there were a couple of people who did ask that question publicly. I don't believe Claudia disrespected anyone, and think she has always been respectful in her postings that I have read.

brenpatsa wrote:
IMHO, posting about a product is fine and dandy, that's what we are all here for after all, but taking advantage of the forum by providing shipping updates to your existing customers is not. As you saw later in this thread, doing so breeds even MORE inquiries (though there were very few to begin with) from the next customer who wants to know when their product will arrive in Timbuktu, etc. It really is that simple and is just a matter of respecting forum readers. If you step back and look at it from a practical perspective, can you even imagine how tedious forum reading would be if every seller of every product that is discussed on EDS "took the opportunity", as you did, to answer customer customer service inquiries on here? Yikes.

So what do people make of the dvd - has anyone watched it fully yet? Done the workout? Please speak up!
JLM
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:22 am      Reply with quote
Great summary mpstat! I went through the book last night (have not watched the DVD yet) and the one thing that struck me as different in this edition compared to the prior one is the number of reps for each exercise. Before, the routine consisted of 10 reps, held for 5-6 seconds each. In this edition, the number of reps for each exercise is down to 5 reps, for 5-6 seconds. Very interesting change.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:33 am      Reply with quote
I'm wondering about that too. I know in the old stuff, the dvd had only 5 reps on it, and they used to say when you had the exercises down to only do 5 reps - so maybe its not such a change, they are just making it more comprehensive in that respect?
JLM wrote:
Great summary mpstat! I went through the book last night (have not watched the DVD yet) and the one thing that struck me as different in this edition compared to the prior one is the number of reps for each exercise. Before, the routine consisted of 10 reps, held for 5-6 seconds each. In this edition, the number of reps for each exercise is down to 5 reps, for 5-6 seconds. Very interesting change.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
I'm wondering about that too. I know in the old stuff, the dvd had only 5 reps on it, and they used to say when you had the exercises down to only do 5 reps - so maybe its not such a change, they are just making it more comprehensive in that respect?
JLM wrote:

I would appreciate Claudia explaining the reasoning of this very much. Very Happy

Perhaps for an advanced flexer they get more out of doing five reps in the proper way with full use of the muscle vs a beginning flexer who needs more reps to actually get the hang of it.

I think this was supposed to be designed more for the advanced flexer????
I'd like to hear opinions on the jolting and bone pressure reps when ya'll get around to giving it a whirl.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:10 pm      Reply with quote
Regarding why the count change... and whether or not a training log might be useful...

Reading a bit more into it than necessary...

Just talked with Deb about it.. She felt that the last DVD, she had people do 10 reps for a quick 6 count... With the idea that the quick repeatition that a person would really feel the muscle. (GOAL... FEEL THE MUSCLE TO WORK IT!) However, people kept complaining HOW LONG it was taking them to get through the routine. She realized there was nothing QUICK about what people were doing. So, this time around she switched it up... 5 reps with 6 counts, pretty much assuming that people will maintain the same tempo as they had in the past... allowing them in all reality to hit the muscle most likely for the time frame she originally intended... and actually finishing before their next birthday...

One of the things that we ae really getting away from is that this is one straight up program. I think most of us can be quoted with the "one size does not fit all" moto...

FlexEffect is more like a toolbox now. The idea is that we supply you with a simple straightforward routine (so if you don't already know how to work your face, you have a place to start). But that you start addressing your own needs (advanced/experienced people... will start tweaking TODAY! if not already!). And that's why the training log. We really believe that Facial Exercises have been accepted enough that people can now really exercise their skills and knowledge. This is what a SERIOUS trainer does for ANY type of workout. Bring your mind to the idea that this is NOT a canned "curves like" routine.

You can not, however, expect to make educated changes in your routines if you are not taking notes... you MUST track your changes daily, weekly, monthly. I think it's really sad to hear about disliked results, 'cause people don't really take note until say 6 months into a program. Would you do that with a diet? Or do you hop on the scale, and take measurements at LEAST weekly? We're hoping to guide you in your own personal intuition just a bit...

So, think in terms of your very first day at a gym with a personal trainer. They will set you up with pretty much the same routine they do everyone else. Maybe a little bit of tweaking. Once you and trainer realize your strengths and weaknesses, you CHANGE the routine to fit YOUR NEEDS...

So, try not to get hung up on the exact counts and reps. You need to be concerned about HOW YOU PERSONALLY respond... Do you feel the muscle? How do YOUR muscles respond? etc...Some people will have to go it slow with their mouth for example... as they respond REALLY fast... others will have to work wickedly hard with their mouth 'cause they respond really slow... This is were the discussion about fast and slow twitch muscle is VERY important! And really it won't matter at that juncture if the DVD says 5-10 reps with 6 quick counts or 6 counts... The DVD is a visual tool for those that NEED a visual... as so many have explained the MUST have to understand what they are reading... TOOLS

sister sweets wrote:
TheresaMary wrote:
JLM wrote:

I would appreciate Claudia explaining the reasoning of this very much. Very Happy

Perhaps for an advanced flexer they get more out of doing five reps in the proper way with full use of the muscle vs a beginning flexer who needs more reps to actually get the hang of it.

I think this was supposed to be designed more for the advanced flexer????
I'd like to hear opinions on the jolting and bone pressure reps when ya'll get around to giving it a whirl.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
I did not purchase this version of FE.

If I were to purchase this it would be for the jolting, pressure massage, cross-stretching. (the newer stuff). Truthfully, I wish the option had existed to just purchase this portion which would've been more meaningful to me.

If this is your only version, I'm certain this is a great find in that it is comprehensive.

I'm happy with what I do for my face with regards to facial exercise and the tools I've been using from all kinds of programs (FE being the cornerstone). If I hear that the exercises are revised, and truly better, that would certainly merit a closer look.

Being on EDS I don't really need help with skin care nor do I need help with supplement choices and I am content with the massaging I do to my face and dry brushing, so that area is covered.

Another reason I'd purchase is to get into the new forum on Flex Effect.

So, I'm waiting to be convinced I need this and very open-minded! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
A wise decision making process.

I personally think a person could go a really long time on the 2nd edition.

In fact, I've recommended it to plenty of people. Especially anyone that purchased #2 in the last 6 months... No need to rush. I'm pretty sure I was refered to as a "BRAT" Laughing by Miss Sassy Kassy when I told her I didn't think she'd even like our new material since she's never expressed much excitement over the last edition... You'd have to pretty dang happy with our 2nd edition to be even willing to go with the new stuff!

I totally get your desire for a product with just the things you'd like...It would be cool if we could indiviualize our resources for each person... but it works well for us to provide everything in one shot right now... Maybe someday!

Thanks for that input... it is well received.

sister sweets wrote:
I did not purchase this version of FE.

If I were to purchase this it would be for the jolting, pressure massage, cross-stretching. (the newer stuff). Truthfully, I wish the option had existed to just purchase this portion which would've been more meaningful to me.

If this is your only version, I'm certain this is a great find in that it is comprehensive.

I'm happy with what I do for my face with regards to facial exercise and the tools I've been using from all kinds of programs (FE being the cornerstone). If I hear that the exercises are revised, and truly better, that would certainly merit a closer look.

Being on EDS I don't really need help with skin care nor do I need help with supplement choices and I am content with the massaging I do to my face and dry brushing, so that area is covered.

Another reason I'd purchase is to get into the new forum on Flex Effect.

So, I'm waiting to be convinced I need this and very open-minded! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:44 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,
Well I'm a bit annoyed as I purchased the FlexEffect book + DVD less than a year ago... so I would have liked some kind of discount considering that the next book + DVD was appearing so soon!
I ordered the New one more than two weeks ago, still waiting for it,... I live in Europe though so it may be logical. Just annoyed, if I would have known I would have happily waited the nine months instead of spending my money on the previous book, GRRR... Mad Not annoyed with the programme in itself, had to tailor the one I received quite a lot to withdraw odd muscular formations though. But...I would have been glad to know there was a New programme to be released soon... I would have waited then,... in any case, hoping to receive the New one soon, and kicking myself for not waiting (but I honestly hadn't a clue how much I had to wait!) So to cut a long story short I seem to have spent money last year that I would have happily spent on something else! Anyhow, hope I receive the New Programme soon and it is worth it. About Deb, the author, I have actually not seen many photos of her, snippets on the web yes, which look good, it would be a bonus to see full face photos by the way. Don't get me wrong, I'm a believer of facial exercise but I do find that in FlexEffect there seems to be some kind of secretiveness which I don't quite understand.
Waiting to receive the New programme though, Neutral
ClaudiaFE
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:03 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry you're so annoyed.

I can hardly express how awful it's been for the last year and a half since I opened my mouth that we were working on a new edition... (as I had announced that WAY too early...over a year ago) and have taken a verbal beating on a pretty regular basis that it wasn't out sooner... Not sure how you missed all of that... You might have noticed a discount on your current purchase. That was primarily for the loyal clients... that we just decided to extend across the board...25% off the NEW price is more $$ than 25% off the old price.. no? But yes, not making a purchase at all would have saved you even more...

Regarding pics of Deb and the perceived secretiveness... Deb is on the new DVD... talking and demonstrating away... So you'll get a good look...

If you have a question about your personal shipment please contact customer service...

ATester wrote:
Hi,
Well I'm a bit annoyed as I purchased the FlexEffect book + DVD less than a year ago... so I would have liked some kind of discount considering that the next book + DVD was appearing so soon!
I ordered the New one more than two weeks ago, still waiting for it,... I live in Europe though so it may be logical. Just annoyed, if I would have known I would have happily waited the nine months instead of spending my money on the previous book, GRRR... Mad Not annoyed with the programme in itself, had to tailor the one I received quite a lot to withdraw odd muscular formations though. But...I would have been glad to know there was a New programme to be released soon... I would have waited then,... in any case, hoping to receive the New one soon, and kicking myself for not waiting (but I honestly hadn't a clue how much I had to wait!) So to cut a long story short I seem to have spent money last year that I would have happily spent on something else! Anyhow, hope I receive the New Programme soon and it is worth it. About Deb, the author, I have actually not seen many photos of her, snippets on the web yes, which look good, it would be a bonus to see full face photos by the way. Don't get me wrong, I'm a believer of facial exercise but I do find that in FlexEffect there seems to be some kind of secretiveness which I don't quite understand.
Waiting to receive the New programme though, Neutral

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:22 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Claudia,
Sorry, I must have missed out on any discount, I paid through Paypal: 89,95 USD for the product plus 13,00 for shipment: 102,95 in all,... I still haven't received the product, hadn't even noticed it was so long ago,... where should I claim? Thanks.
Sorry, I'm editing, I ordered on the 17 of January.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:28 pm      Reply with quote
ATester - I have the 2nd edition - the same you bought last year. I waited to buy this for at least 6 months because I kept hearing that there was a new edition coming out anytime!!!

Finally I got tired of waiting and in 2008 I bought FE in the early summer and have LOVED it. I"m glad I didn't wait for the new one - it would've been another year and a half.
I've had a terrific result with the exercises and can't imagine being without them.

By having the 2nd edition you already know the exercises and your face is all the better for it. Plus you can now use your new edition to jump in with the other stuff.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:50 pm      Reply with quote
Hi sister sweets,love your nick!
I totally agree, but I'm wanting to learn more! And I've only just realised that I seem to have not benefited of any discount and also that I ordered nearly a month ago!... I'm just been practical!
I'm all for facial exercise myself! Please don't get me wrong!
I've got a whole lot of benefits from tailoring the FlexEffects... it has got me to know the muscles and by trial and error has helped me know my face... after some tailoring!
But..., I just want to know where can I check my order of nearly a month ago... to be able to receive it and read, watch it... to be able to give an opinion. I think it is only logical than someone may worry when you've paid for something that doesn't arrive, and moresome when I learn I could have had a discount, which I didn't! Shock
ClaudiaFE
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:01 pm      Reply with quote
Atester...sorry.. thought I PM'd you... must have been interupted...so take a peak now!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:33 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Claudia,
Took a peak at the private message, and Wow!
Hope I DO receive the product by the end of next week, I do NOT think it is normal to take more than a month in sending a product, (I DO WRITE down MY ADDRESS on the orders I make, obviously! Not on the forums...), AND I do go around the forum of Flexeffect but don't think it is necessary to say where we are from there, although I have. I like posting on the FlexEffect by the way to get other opinions and I do think it is a forum with really good advices. I've been annoyed with the service, but not with any person in particular.... so Cool .
Best regards, lots of kisses, hugs, etc... At least I've got my order moving!! No comment on the price... Embarassed
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:42 pm      Reply with quote
When I ordered the previous edition it only took ten days in arriving, probably that is why I can't understand the delay this time.
ClaudiaFE
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:42 pm      Reply with quote
LOL! No worries..

ATester wrote:
Hi Claudia,
Hope I DO receive the product by the end of next week, I do NOT think it is normal to take more than a month in sending a product, (I DO WRITE down MY ADDRESS on the orders I make, obviously! Not on the forums...), AND I do go around the forum of Flexeffect but don't think it is necessary to say where we are from there, although I have. I like posting on the FlexEffect by the way to get other opinions and I do think it is a forum with really good advices. I've been annoyed with the service, but not with any person in particular.... so Cool .
Best regards, lots of kisses, hugs, etc... At least I've got my order moving!! No comment on the price... Embarassed

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:23 am      Reply with quote
ClaudiaFE wrote:
LOL! No worries..

ATester wrote:
Hi Claudia,

LOL, hope not! Cool

Laughing
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:56 am      Reply with quote
I don't think they shipped out till last weekend, so if it took 10 days to arrive then you probably won't get it to mid week (thats what was announced on their forum). They were also shipped by priority mail - but I'm not sure if it would apply to countries abroad (as it depends on the postal system in that country).

Re discount on their website it displays the pricing, you did get it from the looks of things. The pricing discount that you paid 89.95 USD is the discounted price. From 1st March I think it is 120.00 USD

Theresa
ATester wrote:
When I ordered the previous edition it only took ten days in arriving, probably that is why I can't understand the delay this time.
happygolucky
5% products discount

Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:46 am      Reply with quote
How about providing a download of new materials that can be purchased thru paypal? sort of what "Agelesss if you dare" has? This way those who have the 2nd ed don't have to rebuy what they already have.
I'm like Sister Sweets - I get a lot of info here and dont need another source for skin care and supplements.

also - why not post a new pic of deb so that we can see BEFORE we buy?

thnx
mpstat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:38 am      Reply with quote
happygolucky wrote:
... also - why not post a new pic of deb so that we can see BEFORE we buy? ...

happygolucky - there are Deb's photos including one from the new DVD posted on FlexEffect web site:
http://flexeffect.com/debpic.htm

There are many other before and after photos as well.
ClaudiaFE
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:53 am      Reply with quote
Happy... Maybe someday on the downloads...

It's technology that we have to wrap our comprehension around better...

For example how to control the # of times it's downloaded (IE...shared...) I suspect LL has lost a ton of biz, do to the download being copied and shared...

The mere fact that her downloads ended up on e-bay for mass sale shows that this technology leaves a lot desired for someone who actually makes a living with this. Who wants to spend all their time chasing that... and I would expect it to be rampant as I've seen a lot of "pm me and I'll send you a copy, on plenty of copy righted material just on this website alone... meaning tip of the iceberg." If you're familiar with amazing technology for this, please share... We're certainly not experts in every spectrum of production and such. I would LOVE not to use so much paper!

I've only recently looked at Kindle... but have been so slammed with this project that if that were to ever happen... well let's say, I'm NOT working on that right now...

I AM working on something with regard to pictures of Deb! Because I sit here and hear you... AND I sit with Deb, and know why she posts what she posts... I can see where everyone is coming from. I KNOW there are no secrets... but KNOW that you the consumer can not possibly asertain that... Hang tight!!!

OMG... I really have so many ideas, and soooooo little time to execute them all.... But I am def. open to hearing all of your ideas... PM me... list them here... send up a smoke signals... I'm all ears...

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:20 am      Reply with quote
ATester you did get the discount. The price goes up soon.
I know Claudia can't talk about this but as was just mentioned the product just shipped about a week ago so you can expect to recieve yours this week. I hope it meets your expectations. Please let us know how you like it. Thanks Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:42 am      Reply with quote
Just popping in with a few thoughts now that I've read the book cover to cover, and viewed the DVD twice;

* Deb looks lovely, natural and healthy, and her personality shines through in both the DVD and book. Quite frankly, it's nice to finally see an exercise guru who doesn't look *filled* within an inch of her life. She's quite beautiful to my eyes.

* The Book; For anybody new to either skincare in general, or facial exercise the book will give you a good understanding of all the things that make the skin + muscles work at their optimum... Personally, I believe that before anything else can be of benefit, the skin must 1st be nourished, cleansed, exfoliated and just plain old taken care of... The book covers it all, plus of course the exercises, jolting, pressure massage and skin stretching. (But, on it's own some of the diagram/instruction, was not easily understandable, and I could have screwed it up royally if it weren't for the...

* DVD; Yay, yay, and triple yay! My prayers were answered, and if anybody else is a visual learner like me, than the price of the program is almost worth the DVD alone... (At 1st glance I wasn't all that gaga, but after having read the book, and viewing the DVD again, it has all come together and now I get it... (Thanks Claudia for whatever you said or did to get Deb to include the massaging aspects of the program...) I do wish though, that she included a bit of the original massage technique with the "pinching + twisting"...

* The biggest benefit for me (as someone who already owns 2nd edition), is that the DVD is thorough, easy to follow, and includes ALL of the program features. I can do the entire program, pause when I need to, and most importantly; not have to *guess* if I'm doing it right. The other benefit, that I'm comfortable to say after thoroughly going over it all again, is that for the 1st time I'm actually motivated and excited to see this through. It's because of the confidence the DVD gives me, to know for sure that I'm doing it right... (At 60, I can't afford to make mistakes, that might cause irreparable damage.. Shock ) And quite frankly, it's much more fun to follow along with a DVD.

* Audrea is adorable, and does a great job demonstrating all of the exercises!

* For visual learners + those interested in a truly comprehensive program, I totally recommend FE 3rd Edition... For those who already have FE 2 or other exercise programs, who aren't interested in the visual learning or the 'new' bone/pressure/skin stretching aspect, I'd suggest waiting a while before deciding and definitely getting many more opinions. Personally though, after reading + viewing again, I really am liking the new stuff.

And finally; Claudia you are a *BRAT*... You tried to talk me out of the very thing I am finally starting to get... Laughing

Grand-kids are here for the weekend, but Sunday night I have a date with Audrea + Deb... Dancing

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
evrluv
5% products discount

Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:53 am      Reply with quote
The new edition Flexeffect sounds exciting. I'm thinking about ordering it, but I have some concerns and questions that maybe someone here can answer. I've been doing another face ex program for a year now. I started after suddenly noticing sagging in the lower face area after a very stressful period in my life. I admit, I have a way to go, I'm 55 by the way, but I've definitely seen improvement. It's not huge, but there has been some lifting and softening of the ml's. The problem is, the program I'm doing doesn't address building out the lower face and it's become sunken and gaunt looking, which I don't like at all. Do you think Flexeffect can help with this or will it make it worse?
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:12 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |