Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
The New Edition of FlexEffect is Here!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:50 am      Reply with quote
Just saw the new edition of FlexEffect is out for preoreders. http://www.flexeffect.com/

5% products discount

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:50 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for posting this Toby...

I might get it, but I managed to get an old copy of the book at the thrift shop and I hear that in the new book there is a lot of the old information repeated in there.

Are there new photos of Deb up? I read that some are wondering how she looks after all these years of flexing and you can't see her but little shots of cut out pieces of her face. I'd love to see if the method works for the long haul and doesn't cause some of the problems I read about.

Meanwhile I'm using the book i have and watching carefully so not to get pouches and other strange bits..

If she looks really good and it's mostly new stuff, it might be worth it..
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
There appears to be info here:

http://www.flexeffect.com/product.htm

Included in the new progam is...

FlexEffect Website wrote:

BOOK w/ DVD

The book consists of the following:

* 55 FE™Resistance Training Exercises: Strictly Facialbuilding with emphasis on eccentric negatives for extra build where needed.
* Advanced Neck Training Exercises: Combination Bodybuilding / Facialbuilding. Very aggressive and very productive.
* Jolting® and Pressure Reps®: Bone remodeling for replacing and increasing bone density
Cross Stretching®: Skin remodeling for connective tissue repair. Increases collagen, elastin and reduces scar tissue.
* FE™ Pressure Massage: Tones skin and is a prerequisite for bone remodeling
* FE™ Facial Massage: Revs up all facial cellular functions i.e. muscle, bone, vascular and lymphatic responses. Also restores skin tone and resiliency.
* 15 Isotonic Exercises: For maintenance and additional skin and muscle toning.
* Target Training: A guide for extra concentration needed in problem areas.
* Skin Regeneration: Covers today's top skin remolding agents.
* Training Variations: To accommodate personal training needs
* Training Schedule: To help you get the most out of your workout withen your timeframe.
Complete Facial Muscle Guide: Description, function and illustrations.
* Questions & Answers: Gets directly to the point without ridiculous hype.
* And, so much more: By far the most comprehensive Facialbuilding book ever written...275 pages.

Personally, I'm especially curious about the following:

* Jolting
* Pressure reps (??? what is bone remodeling, any relationship to bone massage ??)
* Cross-stretching (is this mild stretching of the skin to promote collagen and elastin growth, like we were talking/arguing about on this forum a few months ago?)
* the two types of massages (will either of these be lymphatic in nature, similar to the Tanaka ones?)
* whether this version will better emphasize the need for some tailoring and balancing muscle build
* any new modifications regarding training frequency and schedule, particularly as it relates to whether people are going for maximum build vs when people are in maintenance

Regarding how Deb looks, here are a couple more new photos of Deb here:
http://www.flexeffect.com/debpic.htm, but it still is hard to see her face. But for those who are curious, I'm sure people, myself included, will report back both on how Deb looks on the new FlexEffect DVD and on the extra material in FE Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:21 pm      Reply with quote
I know my opinion is probably biased but wow she looks fantastic! thaank you for posting that link to her new pictures!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
Well lots of good questions. But to answer one of the questions above, the book that everyone has has 40 exercises. The new book contains 55 resistance ones. Whilst the current book exercises are effective, Deb has found ways of kicking them up a notch.

With the cross-stretching - I have to laugh, CM when have you known us to be mild about anything. Its not something that many beginners to facial building will be confident about doing, and it can be a little painful at first.

With bone remodelling, its answered in the book. Its very different though to the Tanaka massage, and I've not seen anything like it in English as yet.

Any massage can have lymphatic benefits.

I think the new book is by far a lot more information than in the current book everyone has, and Deb has developed it so people can really hone in on problem areas and still get a great workout.

The CD though is what I think most people will like as it lets you select the length of your workout from either a 12 minute one or a 20 minute routine. Timing is something everyone complained about with the current book (and Deb listened) and so has shortened it down for people, and 12 or 20 minutes I think is achievable for most people.

The dvd is what I'm most excited about (I haven't seen it yet). It demos of 49 Resistance Training Exercises plus 3 new training disciplines: Jolting® , Pressure Reps® (bone remodeling) and Cross Stretching® demonstrated by Deb and Audrea Crowley showing the proper way to use your hands with FlexEffect's trademarked technique.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
Can you tell us what else will be included in the DVD? I'm especially interested in any type of "massage" instruction...(Like the one in the previous book.)

Also, exactly how old is Deb? My book has her at 55 in 2004, yet now I see the age changed to '56' on the same picture that's on my book cover on the website, and a few months ago I'm certain you and Claudia said she was going to be 61 in one of the threads.. I recall it because it was so close to my age. Now the latest website picture is saying "3 months shy of 63"... Not that it makes a difference to me, but I'm just curious... She's lovely no matter what her age!

Oh, just one more thing Sean please. Realistically, what could I actually fit in a '12' minute workout that would be of benefit? My main concern is the dreaded jowling.

I need to visit the FE forum... Very Happy

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
ClaudiaFE
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:51 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy! THANK YOU!

Deb is 61 as of today (Jan. 2010), She will be 62 soon!

Her brain... ummm... well, perhaps a bit older to have typed that! You should see a correction on that page soon.

The workouts will make sense when a person has everything in front of them. It's designed so a trainer can pick and choose certain variations so as to always be changing things up. The shorter versions and faster versions are to meet time constraints... just a tool to tailor to your personal needs...I can't really explain more without seeming sales like...

On the DVD: 49 exercises, Jolting, Pressure Reps, and Cross stretching.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
So Claudia, it sounds like everything is demo'ed except the two types of massages, 6 of 55 resistance exercises, and the 15 isotonic exercises. But everything else is on there, correct? And I assume the massages are well-detailed in the book instead? Just checking, based on Kassy's question and realizing that I just assumed the massages were on the DVD...

TIA Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, this is accurate...

cm5597 wrote:
So Claudia, it sounds like everything is demo'ed except the two types of massages, 6 of 55 resistance exercises, and the 15 isotonic exercises. But everything else is on there, correct? And I assume the massages are well-detailed in the book instead? Just checking, based on Kassy's question and realizing that I just assumed the massages were on the DVD...

TIA Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you everyone for the clarication. It sounds like the new release covers everything and then some. I'm sure I'll be buying it. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
I just ordered my copy... Very Happy

Even if I never did one facial exercise, all the rest of the material looks well worth the introductory price ($89) to me.

Nothing like coming out of the gate in January with a nice treat under my belt... Dancing Dancing

And to think, Claudia's been trying to talk me out of it.... Brat! Laughing

ETA: Sending good thoughts and wishes to Deb, who's recuperating from the earthquake.. Pray

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
ClaudiaFE
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy... You know I want you to have it!!! I just want you to talk with me or one of my awesome trainers BEFORE you start the aggressive stuff... Don't go and bench press 300 lbs. and pin your pretty little neck 'cause your not ready for it...

Take Care!

Oh, and I'll pass on the comments to Deb re: the Earthquake... She'll appreciate it!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:59 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy - We'll have you flexing in no time. Cool Oh boy oh boy I can't wait.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
I was looking through the Flexeffect website to learn more about the new edition and I couldn't find any information about a money back guarantee on the new edition.

Since most of all the other big name facial exercise companies offer money back guarantees will Flexeffect have a money back guarantee?

Meloni
SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
Meloni

Why don't you ask that question on the FlexEffect forum. E

DS doesn't sell/support FlexEffect so I think its a little unfair to expect an answer on a product that it doesn't support.

Sean
meloni44 wrote:
I was looking through the Flexeffect website to learn more about the new edition and I couldn't find any information about a money back guarantee on the new edition.

Since most of all the other big name facial exercise companies offer money back guarantees will Flexeffect have a money back guarantee?

Meloni

Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
SeanySeanUK wrote:
Meloni

Why don't you ask that question on the FlexEffect forum. E

DS doesn't sell/support FlexEffect so I think its a little unfair to expect an answer on a product that it doesn't support.

Sean
meloni44 wrote:

Meloni

Because if individuals, who have some form of association with Flexeffect, are going to come on this forum and essentially advertise this product then those individuals should be able to answer questions about it.
SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
Although I have a form of association, I don't sell the product. Was only suggesting a place you could get an answer to your question - sorry going off to hide! Cool

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
Meloni which big name facial exercise company is it that you work for that has a money back guarantee?

Funny you only just join EDS today and your first comments are about a program your obviously a little dubious of and yet have studied their website - hmm... you have us all fooled for sure!

Theresa

meloni44 wrote:

Meloni
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
I think this is the perfect thread for both Claudia and Sean to be able to answer questions regarding "Flex Effect 2010"... This is after all a "Flex Effect" thread.

There is nothing *promotional* in answering questions, that members of the forum need/want to know in order to decide if the product is for them...

Lets face it, there are many FE users on this forum, and just like all the other programs, flexers should be able to share their experiences and opinions also.

With that said, I would also hope that we are all smart enough to see through the *ulterior motive bashers*, and ignore them like the 'trolls' they are...

ClaudiaFE
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all...

Well, the one thing I can count on is that people will point out all of errors on our web pages.

Our long standing 30 day $$ back guarantee still stands (with the exception of close out items). More corrections are in the que... Thank you!

Meloni... since you're new here, I'm assuming with only 2 posts, I'm sure you're not aware of who here is ACTUALLY associated with Flexeffect... meaning anyone that is a business partner in any capacity. Many get confused thinking that those that are trained in our program (and often in many other programs as well) are somehow here to sell it. Even those that are just very passionate about it are getting accused of this.

Regardless, that would be just me (the only FlexEffect business partner on EDS)... Which I try to make clear in my signature. Others here certainly can not answer for us with regards to the ins and outs of our business practices.

To everyone else... although I love to participate in the many fun conversations around here... Especially anything to do with nutrition and such, you'll be seeing less and less of me here... Things are going to get crazy busy once we ship... I've got to get ready to answer content questions soon!

If you all need some help over here... and I haven't already popped in... Someone "come and get me..."

I'll do my best to assist you with what I can...

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
SeanySeanUK wrote:
Although I have a form of association, I don't sell the product. Was only suggesting a place you could get an answer to your question - sorry going off to hide! Cool

Sean, please don't answer every question by sending people to the FE forum... Crying or Very sad

You are always very forthcoming in every thread, and give lengthy, in depth answers to everything *but* Flex Effect... I realize some motivation to protect the new material for now, but people here have a right to ask questions, and also share their experiences and thoughts.

I hope we won't all have to be walking on eggshells, and not be able to speak freely... Shhh Crying or Very sad

SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
Sure, the only reason I suggested the forum was because I didn't have the answer to Meloni's question and I knew she could get her answer there.

Sure people have a right to ask as many questions as they wish and share their thoughts and experiences and learning curves without doubt. Thats after all how we learn! I'm in favour of it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
Nah... we won't be sending you all off to the FE forum...

With your questions... ask away...

If it's a training question... that would benefit for the most part the FE community... and you own the FE pkg... then I would ask that you ask over there...

Why? 'Cause my obligation is to my customers... and my classroom is on my site. They get my attention first and foremost.

But hey... I like guest appearances...LOL! It mixes things up...

We love to answer your questions... (even when not directly FE associated... And don't think I haven't taken a beating for it...) But I know there are many generous and greatful souls here... so will do what we can to accommodate your inquiries...

We won't be holding fold fledged training over here...That's why we have our own forums... broken into categories that you can hopefully glean from repetitively and for the long run... not buried among all the lovely products we discuss here!!!

Sometimes a question here gets me thinking of several tangents (WHO ME??? NO WAY!) And then I'm off to write up a new blog entry... So I might even do that... and then point you to it... That's just me multi-tasking.... (you all know I have twins right? I gotta do as much as I can in one sitting!)

I appreciate the input from EDS... you all offer a different perspective...I learn from each and every one of them. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
This is the thread about the New Flex Effect release - We talk about product guarantees of other products. No reason this should be different. (Aside from the fact that we have a personal assistant to answer questions - Thanks claudia Smile ).

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
***Bump***

Looking forward to receiving my new FE program any day now...

Where are all the 'flexers' out there? Anybody else as anxious as I am?

Claudia, can you give us any little *tidbits* to look forward to... Thanks Cookie!

System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:24 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |