Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
My Obagi nuderm diary...with follow up :)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Tia2010
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all. I am new to Obagi and to this forum. I have been reading your stories and post and just wanted to ask a question...I just started the Obagi Enhance and condition Kit with the tretinoin gel (sp?) .I have fair skin ( but nice skin) with just a few (age) spots/freckling ( on my cheeks from the sun ) and some redness in my cheek nose chin area. I wanted to get rid of and redness and freckles and freshen my skin back up so I went in for a microdermabrasion and peel that my derm. was running a special on and walked out with the kit. Very Happy

I am using the retinol gel with the blender every other night to start. It has been 5 days and I still have no peeling ( but I am flushing red )is that OK ? Am I doing something wrong? Or is it because I had microdermabrasion first that its taking me longer to peel?

I am staring to wonder what I got myself into Shock

Thanks all Smile
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Tia and welcome to the forum! First of all, it's great that you're under the care of Nuderm while doing this program because it's really an intense treatment and you will have many ups and downs along the way!

Don't worry that you're not peeling right away; I suspect it is because of the microdermabrasion that you recently had. Your skin has already been "sloughed." As you continue, you most likely will peel and being quite red is very normal!

Keep us posted and good luck!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:18 pm      Reply with quote
I copied this info from the Obagi website:

Tips for Use

It is important to use the system daily, as prescribed, in order for the skin to acclimate and reduce potential irritation.

* For excessive dryness, you may apply Obagi® Action moisturizer in the morning and/or evening after all other products, but prior to the Healthy Skin Protection SPF 35. However, Action should be used sparingly and only as needed as it can slow the penetration of the other products and delay results.
* For red, sensitive, itchy areas, you may apply Obagi® Tolereen (.5% hydrocortisone cream) in the morning and/or evening after all other products, but prior to Action and Healthy Skin Protection SPF 35.
* Avoid sensitive areas around the nose and mouth. Simply keep your cotton ball handy after applying Toner. Once all other products are applied (except sunscreen), use the cotton ball to gently wipe in the corners of the nose, mouth, and any other areas that are typically sensitive. This will dilute the product around those areas and minimize irritation.
* When treating the face and neck, remember to only feather the products down from the face onto the neck, as the skin on the neck is more sensitive than the face, due to thinner skin and less oil glands.
* For those days when lots of peeling is occurring, stand in the shower, facing the shower jet with lukewarm water on a gentle setting. While under the jet, gently rub the face in a circular motion USING FINGERTIPS ONLY (no washcloths, etc.) around mouth, nose and chin especially. After a few seconds, the skin will be gently exfoliated.
* High-quality mineral makeup is great for toning down redness in the first few weeks. Many patients often forego their foundations and continue using a light mineral powder makeup or even no makeup at all once they've adjusted to the system.

I've never used the Action and Tolereen but I've done the shower trick and now I will start doing the cotton ball trick as well! I suppose you can also use any hydrocortisone cream, I have a 0.5% which I got over the counter for the dermatitis on my hand and is probably a lot cheaper.
moosejavian
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:21 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Tia and welcome!

I agree with Kims, the microderm has given you a head start on the sloughing off of skin cells so you might not see any peeling maybe for quite a while.
Tia2010
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
kims wrote:
Hi Tia and welcome to the forum! First of all, it's great that you're under the care of Nuderm while doing this program because it's really an intense treatment and you will have many ups and downs along the way!

Don't worry that you're not peeling right away; I suspect it is because of the microdermabrasion that you recently had. Your skin has already been "sloughed." As you continue, you most likely will peel and being quite red is very normal!

Keep us posted and good luck!

Thank you for the replies Smile

I had originally asked the dermatologist about Glytone skincare systems after the microdermabrasion & peel , but she felt this was a better system for me. Since my skin was in good condition (at least it looked it , not sure about underneath damage)aside from the freckling and redness ( which I hate Mad ) she thought this would work well. She told me to expect some peeling , redness and itching etc. but when I came here and read about it I was floored ( I had never researched Obagi before I went to her office)

I was starting to worry that i got myself into something bigger than I was prepared for !But I hate the redness my face has and the freckling even though I guess they aren't really all that bad.

So I will stick with it and hope for clear freckle free skin ( and red free skin) in the future Smile The kit I have should last me twelve weeks and then I guess she will evaluate my skin and tell me what to do from there.

I am hoping to just be able to do maintenance of some sort after this kit is finished. Is it true you need to do the system for upwards of 18 weeks before you go on maintenance ? Or does it vary from person to person. I was under the impression I would do this kit and then maintenance , but I may have misunderstood her. thanks again for the help
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
Tia2010 wrote:
I have fair skin ( but nice skin) with just a few (age) spots/freckling ( on my cheeks from the sun ) and some redness in my cheek nose chin area. I wanted to get rid of and redness and freckles and freshen my skin back up so I went in for a microdermabrasion and peel that my derm. was running a special on and walked out with the kit. Very Happy

I am very surprised you were recommended Nu Derm for only freckles and especially redness. I am sure it will work on your freckles, but I would be very surprised if it worked on redness. What is your redness from - is it rosacea?
Tia2010
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Tia2010 wrote:
I have fair skin ( but nice skin) with just a few (age) spots/freckling ( on my cheeks from the sun ) and some redness in my cheek nose chin area. I wanted to get rid of and redness and freckles and freshen my skin back up so I went in for a microdermabrasion and peel that my derm. was running a special on and walked out with the kit. Very Happy

I am very surprised you were recommended Nu Derm for only freckles and especially redness. I am sure it will work on your freckles, but I would be very surprised if it worked on redness. What is your redness from - is it rosacea?

Hi. I am assuming the NuDerm kit is the same as the Obagi Condition and enhance system , right?( sorry if that sounds silly but I'm new Smile ) That's what she felt would work. I told her wanted my freckles cleared away and I also have two sun/red spot on my cheeks and a light sunspot on my forehead and then the redness. I have no idea why I am red but its not rosacea. I just have always been pink thru my cheek area and its annoying to me. She just went over what I wanted to achieve and then said the Obagi condition and enhance would be best. I hope it works for the redness too ! If not I don't know what I will have to do next !

I really bought the kit because I thought it would help the redness. My freckles and skin were actually Ok I just didn't like them much , but the redness annoyed me more than anything.
moosejavian
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:01 pm      Reply with quote
Tia, I was gonna tell you I am not sure about the redness either then I went to read the Obagi site again to see if the C&E was exactly the same as Nuderm and I found this:

Quote:
Unlike over-the-counter retail products, this system is clinically proven to address age spots, fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation (discoloration), erythema (redness) and future skin damage, while transforming the quality of your skin on a daily basis.

I guess I will have to read up more on erythema. I get that redness too on my cheek area (where I have pore problems) but I can't really tell you if that has gotten better now because I still get red from the Nuderm products.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:33 am      Reply with quote
Tia2010 wrote:

Hi. I am assuming the NuDerm kit is the same as the Obagi Condition and enhance system , right?( sorry if that sounds silly but I'm new Smile ) That's what she felt would work. I told her wanted my freckles cleared away and I also have two sun/red spot on my cheeks and a light sunspot on my forehead and then the redness. I have no idea why I am red but its not rosacea. I just have always been pink thru my cheek area and its annoying to me. She just went over what I wanted to achieve and then said the Obagi condition and enhance would be best. I hope it works for the redness too ! If not I don't know what I will have to do next !

I really bought the kit because I thought it would help the redness. My freckles and skin were actually Ok I just didn't like them much , but the redness annoyed me more than anything.

Yes, they are the same thing. Not sure why they are marketed under different names unless there is a different protocol with each?

So, it sounds like the redness you are talking about are maybe age spots from the sun? If that is the case, then yes, Obagi will work on those.
maheen1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:45 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Kims Smile yes no foundation,,,,,,even my dark circles look lighter now,,,,,,,Smile overall huge difference in my skin...Smile and i hope too to see even better improvement over time Smile
Moose ,,hehe u still remember my husband was trying to stop ,e from using obagi as he thought it could damage my skin further Smile

Najlaali Hello,,,welcome to this forum....it will help u alot Smile
I was not having acne before using obagi but as soon as i started it,,,i started having huge spots of acne,,,but now they r gone...i guess i m on my 14th week,Moose is right,,,my hubby didnt want me to startobagi he thought i ll damage my skin more and he was like (your skin is fine ,u dont need anythng for it )...but i knew i had blotchiness,,acne scarring from past acne ,melasma(a bit) and dull comlexion....now those problems are almost gone...it has not domnt much for the acne scars but the complexion has improved greatly,,,the blotchiness has gone Smile and that was my main concern...i thought before starting obagi that i ll get a flawless skin from it,,,but it was nt true,,,,it is still not as clse to perfection and dont think it will ever be but if my skin was damaged lets say on the scale of 1 to 10 if it was damaged on 10 then now after many weeks of obagi my skin is on 3....so for me its a big improvement...
The biggest prove that it has worked for me is that for many years i could nt leave the house without foundation on,,but now all i need is may be a bit of undereye concealer and thats it.......i dont have to hide my face from anyone,,,i know now thAT PEOPLE R NOT looking at me cuz i have an ugly looking skin,,,,i know there r many people who have much prettier skin than mine but for me what i had befre obagi,,,my skin is not bad at all now Smile
So i m sure it will work for u,,,i m sure i m goin to see further improvement in the next 3 months since i m doing a 24 week cycle instaed of 18 week cycle Smile
You ll love ur skin later,,be patient,,,i had many weeks when i tried to avoid people cuz there were peope who asked me if i had a severe sun burn Smile ,,my skin peeled badly,it was very ugly initially and now its all good SmileSmileSmile
i know ur hubby loves u and he thinks he is right in saying this treatment can damage ur skin but this is what my hubby thought too,,,he still doesnt admit my skin has improved after obagi but it is because he doesnt want to admit that he was wrong Smile Also now when he asks me to go out with him for lets say shopping,,,i apply sunblock and he still thinks i m applying foundation and makeup and when i get dressed completely and ready to go ,he thinks i m looking good the way i used to befroe obagi and it is becuz i m wearing makeup,,he doesnt know what i know,,,i could notl eave the house without makeup and now i know there r less imperfections to hide hahahahaha,,,,so i know what i know,,,,,i suffer less now Smile i feel good about my self more now Smile) u know i m on vacations these days after a longg time and yesterday i went to the mall of america with my hubby and few more places and i swear i know i was feeling very confident and the only reason was that i knew i was looking good becuz my skin is much better than before,,i knew my face was nt looking miserable the way it used to before Obagi...i m pleased Smile and u ll be pleased too...dont give up and be patient and consistent Smile
Enjoy !!! Nand Good luck !!! SmileSmileSmile
Tia2010
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:09 pm      Reply with quote
maheen1

I just wanted to congratulate you on your new found skin. I have read thru your postings here and am glad Obagi worked for you. This was the first posting I found when I googled about my obagi concerns and it was a great reading thru your diary. I hope I get the same good results ! Its nice to read about sucess stories when your just starting out Very Happy I hope I get to that good feeling in the next 18 weeks too .
maheen1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
Tia !!! thank u very much for the congrats Smile
i m more than sure u ll have great success,s,,,,,,u might think in the begining that may be u r one of those few people on whom obagi doesnt work,,,but in a metter of few weeks u ll start to see the results of obagi...
May i know what exaclty are the issues u r trying to treat ?
Bst of luck ! SmileSmileSmile
Tia2010
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
maheen1 wrote:
Tia !!! thank u very much for the congrats Smile
i m more than sure u ll have great success,s,,,,,,u might think in the begining that may be u r one of those few people on whom obagi doesnt work,,,but in a metter of few weeks u ll start to see the results of obagi...
May i know what exaclty are the issues u r trying to treat ?
Bst of luck ! SmileSmileSmile

HI Smile My skin really wasn't too bad to start. I just have some freckling and a few age/red spots on my face that I don't like. I also have alot of natural redness in my face so it looks like I'm blushing all the time ( so annoying!) Thats the main reason for it. I hope it works for me Very Happy I will keep reading your updates Smile
najlaali

Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:01 am      Reply with quote
Good morning ladies,

I'm still experiencing heavy peeling but the redness is getting better.......

I wanted to know if their was a quick way to dry up the pimples....they are still prominent Confused

I did notice that my skin looks brighter and it's evening out..

The brown spots on the other had are still their and i have not noticed any dramatic improvements.... Neutral

Thank you all for ur welcome and really appreciate the positive feedback... Very Happy
najlaali

Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:11 am      Reply with quote
maheen1 wrote:
Thanks Kims Smile yes no foundation,,,,,,even my dark circles look lighter now,,,,,,,Smile overall huge difference in my skin...Smile and i hope too to see even better improvement over time Smile
Moose ,,hehe u still remember my husband was trying to stop ,e from using obagi as he thought it could damage my skin further Smile

Najlaali Hello,,,welcome to this forum....it will help u alot Smile
I was not having acne before using obagi but as soon as i started it,,,i started having huge spots of acne,,,but now they r gone...i guess i m on my 14th week,Moose is right,,,my hubby didnt want me to startobagi he thought i ll damage my skin more and he was like (your skin is fine ,u dont need anythng for it )...but i knew i had blotchiness,,acne scarring from past acne ,melasma(a bit) and dull comlexion....now those problems are almost gone...it has not domnt much for the acne scars but the complexion has improved greatly,,,the blotchiness has gone Smile and that was my main concern...i thought before starting obagi that i ll get a flawless skin from it,,,but it was nt true,,,,it is still not as clse to perfection and dont think it will ever be but if my skin was damaged lets say on the scale of 1 to 10 if it was damaged on 10 then now after many weeks of obagi my skin is on 3....so for me its a big improvement...
The biggest prove that it has worked for me is that for many years i could nt leave the house without foundation on,,but now all i need is may be a bit of undereye concealer and thats it.......i dont have to hide my face from anyone,,,i know now thAT PEOPLE R NOT looking at me cuz i have an ugly looking skin,,,,i know there r many people who have much prettier skin than mine but for me what i had befre obagi,,,my skin is not bad at all now Smile
So i m sure it will work for u,,,i m sure i m goin to see further improvement in the next 3 months since i m doing a 24 week cycle instaed of 18 week cycle Smile
You ll love ur skin later,,be patient,,,i had many weeks when i tried to avoid people cuz there were peope who asked me if i had a severe sun burn Smile ,,my skin peeled badly,it was very ugly initially and now its all good SmileSmileSmile
i know ur hubby loves u and he thinks he is right in saying this treatment can damage ur skin but this is what my hubby thought too,,,he still doesnt admit my skin has improved after obagi but it is because he doesnt want to admit that he was wrong Smile Also now when he asks me to go out with him for lets say shopping,,,i apply sunblock and he still thinks i m applying foundation and makeup and when i get dressed completely and ready to go ,he thinks i m looking good the way i used to befroe obagi and it is becuz i m wearing makeup,,he doesnt know what i know,,,i could notl eave the house without makeup and now i know there r less imperfections to hide hahahahaha,,,,so i know what i know,,,,,i suffer less now Smile i feel good about my self more now Smile) u know i m on vacations these days after a longg time and yesterday i went to the mall of america with my hubby and few more places and i swear i know i was feeling very confident and the only reason was that i knew i was looking good becuz my skin is much better than before,,i knew my face was nt looking miserable the way it used to before Obagi...i m pleased Smile and u ll be pleased too...dont give up and be patient and consistent Smile
Enjoy !!! Nand Good luck !!! SmileSmileSmile

Thanks You for ur great post Maheen Very Happy

Ur experience is really giving me hope that i'll be able to really get rid of my sun damaged skin....

I'm planning a trip to NY in mid of May and will be staying their for 2 weeks than leaving to Saudia Arabia for 5 day and after that to my parents home country Yemen and will be staying for three months...i'm attending my brothers wedding in Yemen!!!!
So i really need some help and feedback on what i should do with my treatment and what can i do to make sure that i don't lose make my skin worst.....i did think that during sometimes on this trip i'll have slow down my obagi use since i'm going to be with family and attending a wedding!!!

The wedding is scheduled for July 6, 2010....do u guys think that i have enough time to improve my skin by the time of this wedding????

Thanks
moosejavian
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:37 am      Reply with quote
Beann, I saw that you are going to add CPs to your regimen. Have you worked out how you will incorporate it in your Nuderm regimen? I am still not sure how to proceed with it. Thanks!
moosejavian
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:41 am      Reply with quote
Najla, in July you would've done over 12 wks of the Nuderm, you would have major improvement in your skin by then! A few days before the big day you can stop with the products. You said though that you will be away for 3 months, are you planning on stopping that whole time or just in time for the wedding?
moosejavian
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:43 am      Reply with quote
najlaali wrote:
Good morning ladies,

I'm still experiencing heavy peeling but the redness is getting better.......

I wanted to know if their was a quick way to dry up the pimples....they are still prominent Confused

I did notice that my skin looks brighter and it's evening out..

The brown spots on the other had are still their and i have not noticed any dramatic improvements.... Neutral

Thank you all for ur welcome and really appreciate the positive feedback... Very Happy

For the pimples you can try spot treating with tea tree oil maybe? For the brown spots that could take a few weeks, I think I didn't see any improvement until after the first 6 wks.
moosejavian
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:46 am      Reply with quote
Maheen, woohooo! I am glad you are feeling confident and loving your skin right now! If you are happy with it now, imagine when you finish your 24 wks! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!
moosejavian
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:49 am      Reply with quote
Kim and Riley, I tried using clear and exfoderm last night instead of in the morning, it felt good just to sleep through the effects of the exfoderm. Do you gals think that I can do that and then blender/RA combo on top after a half or so wait? And then maybe I can just use clear in the morning and not have so much of an irritated face during the day. Or would that be too much in one night? TIA!
maheen1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:55 am      Reply with quote
Moooooooossssssssse thanks Smile u r right,,,,,,my skin should be even better by the end of 24 weeks....what about u ? how r u liking ur skin ? is there any mre improvement that u noticed,,,u know this is sooo true that once u stop using obagi for few days,only then uu notice the real results u have achieved with obagi Smile
i m sure u ll love it too Smile tooo excited for us Smile

Naajlaali,,,,Moose is right,,,by the end of 12th week,u ll already have a huge improvement in ur sin and u wont notice the complete results i mean the full results until u stop obagi for a few days,,,,,and yes if u hae to attend a q wedding i suggest like Moose,that u should stop obagi for few days lets say 3 to 4 days before the weding and resume once the occassions are over Smile
I also have completed 12 weeks and then since i was going on vacations,i stopped it,,,i m going back to my home in 2 dasy and i ll start from my 13th week now Smile I m happy with the results i have achieved,,,honeslty my skin still is not flawless and netiehr it will be,ever cuz of the deep scars,but my skin is not even close to what it was before Obagi and i m ecstatic.....Smile
Hang in there Smileu ll be very happy with ur skin later Smile
maheen1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:58 am      Reply with quote
Moose,,,,wait for the experts to say what they think is right for u but hmmm dont u think u should do exaclty as the obagi regimen needs u to do...
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
moosejavian wrote:
Kim and Riley, I tried using clear and exfoderm last night instead of in the morning, it felt good just to sleep through the effects of the exfoderm. Do you gals think that I can do that and then blender/RA combo on top after a half or so wait? And then maybe I can just use clear in the morning and not have so much of an irritated face during the day. Or would that be too much in one night? TIA!

I think kims just asked me the same thing! You can use the Exfoderm in the evening if your skin can handle it. It will help the Blender/RA penetrate even more. Some people will not be able to handle this combo and will become very dry and very irritated, so you need to keep a close watch on your skin if you try it.
moosejavian
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Riley! I think I will try it on Saturday night coz I don't work Sunday and Monday. It would be really good if it works, then in the mornings I can only go with clear and ss.

Quote:
I think kims just asked me the same thing!

Lol, it must be all the CP talk that is giving us these ideas.
moosejavian
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
Maheen, as you know it is hard to tell how my skin is doing now while still on the Nuderm. I didn't have big patches of hyperpigmentation so I can't really say much about improving that. I still have some acne hyperpigmentation that hasn't faded yet and that last cystic one I had on my chin is still dark. There is definitely more tone to my skin though. I think I will be getting another round of major peeling as I can see the shrink wrap layer starting again. I kinda overdid it on my neck area though and that is really itchy and red right now. I should use some hydrocortisone on it but I just keep forgetting! I am sure if I took some pics again and compared to the before pics that I will see the improvements much better.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:33 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |