Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology's Copper Peptides
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 20, 2011 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
Bermie2 wrote:
Any other suggestions for a cream to use after the CP"s. I am using Paula's Choice Hydrating Cream at the moment.

Have you check out NCN CP accelerator? It contains MSM, DMAE, oat beta glucan, pearl powder, etc.

http://ncnskincare.com/blog/cp-accelerator-2
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 20, 2011 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Bermie2 wrote:
Any other suggestions for a cream to use after the CP"s. I am using Paula's Choice Hydrating Cream at the moment.

Have you check out NCN CP accelerator? It contains MSM, DMAE, oat beta glucan, pearl powder, etc.

Are you using it Riley, or just suggesting?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 20, 2011 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

LOL. Just suggesting it. I did buy it but I have not used it yet. I am trying to use up some other things before I give it a good trial!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 20, 2011 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

LOL. Just suggesting it. I did buy it but I have not used it yet. I am trying to use up some other things before I give it a good trial!

Thanks for the fast reply, I can relate to using up what you already have! Laughing Once you give it a go looking forward to what you think about it. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 21, 2011 5:33 am      Reply with quote
I have been using the CP accelerator for over a year. I apply over GKH cream,a little goes along way.It also has matrixyl 3000 in it.Great product.Nanci is so helpful with all her products.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 21, 2011 5:55 am      Reply with quote
Leggy 61 wrote:
Nanci is so helpful with all her products.

Totally agree. Nanci has exceptional customer service and is a real sweetie.
Bermie2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 21, 2011 10:24 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Bermie2 wrote:

That sounds like an excellent idea! thanks rileygirl.
Bermie2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 21, 2011 10:27 am      Reply with quote
Leggy 61 wrote:
I have been using the CP accelerator for over a year. I apply over GKH cream,a little goes along way.It also has matrixyl 3000 in it.Great product.Nanci is so helpful with all her products.

Will definitely get this, like the sound of the ingredients, thanks!
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 21, 2011 11:10 am      Reply with quote
SoftSkin wrote:
I use Skin Signals serum in the AM and wait ten minutes and apply SkinBiology's squalane. Their stuff lasts for months so it's good value for money. I don't use CPs on my nose, which is oily, because my nose doesn't have wrinkles or sagging skin. Why waste product? I do use LacSal at night all over my face, including eyelids (but 1/4" away from eye opening), neck and back of hands.

My tip for applying any product and getting the most out of it is to apply to back of hands and then spread it over your neck and upper chest that way. I do it with sunscreen, too. That way I don't have to wash my fingers afterward either.

I like to apply the CPs to my nose since it's considered an anti-oxidant. It brings the skin to a healthier condition. And, since the nose is the one part of our bodies that gets the most sun damage, I prefer it get treated w/ a really great anti-oxidant to repair any sun damage it might get during the day.

Love your tip for applying to the backs of hands and neck. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 21, 2011 11:12 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Bermie2 wrote:

I've tried a sample of the CP Accelerator. It is very nice and has some real goodies in it, but it's too moisturizing for my skin. Might be better for the drier skin types than mine. Crying or Very sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 23, 2011 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
I found this on Skinbiology. Thought people may be interested in this.

This is a number system from 1 to 10 that gives the relative amounts of copper peptides in products.

From Lowest Copper to Highest Copper as of May 14, 2011

Relative CP Strength

1. CP Night Eyes Premier

1. GHK Cream and GHK Serum

2. CP Night Eyes

2.5 Day Cover

3. Body Lotion

3. CP Serum

3. Suntan Lotion

3. Breast Cream

4. PR2 and PR3

5. Foot Cream

5.5 BioHeal

7. Skin Signals Lotion and Skin Signals Cream

8. Super CP Serum

11. Trireduction

14. Super Cop

28. Super Cop 2x

http://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5990018252/m/1231045416
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 23, 2011 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:

I've tried a sample of the CP Accelerator. It is very nice and has some real goodies in it, but it's too moisturizing for my skin. Might be better for the drier skin types than mine. Crying or Very sad

Oh, that is too bad, Foxe. It does have good ingredients in it. I applied it tonight after my GHK and it was fine for me, but I am dealing with the Retin A flakes/dryness, so that could make a difference!
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 23, 2011 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
CP Accelerator has become my moisturizer of choice over Skin Signals serum. I like the ingredients that compliment CP's and for my normal/dry skin it's perfect.
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 23, 2011 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
Riley - that list was quite a find! I love how it's broken down showing the strengths like that. Very helpful. I have always kinda guessed, basing my info on comments sprinkled throughout the forum and their website. This is much better.

Thanks a bunch!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 23, 2011 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
In looking at that list, I would never have thought the Body Lotion and Copper Sun has as much CP in it as the CP Serum. I also wasn't putting the BioHeal that high on my chart and didn't realize the Skin Signals CREAM has the same amt of CP as the Skin Signals SERUM (had read that, but was still unsure).

This list also shows you just how strong the SC2X really is - WOW! Best to use only for scar remodeling, me thinks. Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 24, 2011 12:10 am      Reply with quote
This number system only makes me more confused. If you look at the SB product strength guide, the SS Cream is in the low strength area. It is just above the GHK cream. I certainly hope it is, because that is why I am using it. The amount of copper correlates with the strength right? If so, then I have been mistakenly using a stronger product than I thought. Please let me know if I am understanding this correctly.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 24, 2011 5:43 am      Reply with quote
packratmack wrote:
This number system only makes me more confused. If you look at the SB product strength guide, the SS Cream is in the low strength area. It is just above the GHK cream. I certainly hope it is, because that is why I am using it. The amount of copper correlates with the strength right? If so, then I have been mistakenly using a stronger product than I thought. Please let me know if I am understanding this correctly.

I do not know, myself, but I am taking it that the number correlates to the strength of the product. Someone on the skinbiology forum had asked how the skinsignals cream compares to the serum or what the difference is, etc., and he (Pickart) said they both have the same amount of copper in them.

ETA: There is one poster on the skinbio forum (maxx) that said something to the effect of if a person is only interested in tightening and doesn't have any major issues, he recommends the skinsignals serum. I have also seen where he mixes the SS serum with the GHK. That said, I have just ordered the trial kit, plus a small size of the SS serum and got a freebie TTT. I will be stopping all other products except RA and sunscreen to test these products out. I have been using the GHK since December (not daily but at least every other day) and I have not seen anything visible, so I think it is time to move up in strength and see if the CP's do anything for me or not! I believe in the GHK, and I still am very iffy/questioning of the 2nd gen CP's but I am willing to do a trial and see how it goes.
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 24, 2011 10:30 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
packratmack wrote:

I do not know, myself, but I am taking it that the number correlates to the strength of the product. Someone on the skinbiology forum had asked how the skinsignals cream compares to the serum or what the difference is, etc., and he (Pickart) said they both have the same amount of copper in them.

Hi rileygirl, I know which post you are referring to. I visit the forums to see what I can learn. When Dr. P said the amounts are the same in both products, I posted and told him I was confused about his statement. I haven't heard any explanation about his statement yet. I have never read anything on the forum saying these products were similar in strength until recently. I am alternating the GHK cream with the SS cream. I figure I can always trust the GHK. The SS cream, I'm not so sure about.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 24, 2011 11:59 am      Reply with quote
packratmack wrote:

Hi rileygirl, I know which post you are referring to. I visit the forums to see what I can learn. When Dr. P said the amounts are the same in both products, I posted and told him I was confused about his statement. I haven't heard any explanation about his statement yet. I have never read anything on the forum saying these products were similar in strength until recently. I am alternating the GHK cream with the SS cream. I figure I can always trust the GHK. The SS cream, I'm not so sure about.

LOL. Ok. I saw your question stating you were confused on his statement! I don't post on that forum, but I read a lot, as I think there is some really good information on there! I am intrigued by the good results people have gotten and they seem to resolve around the SS (cream or serum?), TTT, and an acid, so I am willing to give it a try! I had trouble with the SS cream causing my face to be red, but I have used (long time ago) CP serum, SuperCP and even the 2x with no redness or problems, so am hoping it was just some ingredient in the cream itself!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 24, 2011 9:37 pm      Reply with quote
I have a discovery to share. I've been using second gens for a rather long while = well over a year and recently started incorporating GHK in the mix. I alternate SS with ghk cream for the last few months. I use night eyes on the eye area exclusively.
For several months I have noticed without a doubt a positive growth in eyebrows. This has become particularly noticeable as I have a scar -noticeable by me only I think- on the right eyebrow and it never grew hair quite the same way as the left and now it does. It is prolific actually. I am amazed and can attribute this to the year of 2nd gens. I apply Night Eyes daily top of eyes and underneath. On my next order with SB I plan to get the Folligen cream as a sample and give that a go along with the Latisse I am using.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 28, 2011 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
For everyone using the TTT how do you use it? I tried it this morning after emu oil and it didn't do anything. Is the TTT supposed to be an immediate product with temp results?

Also, as far oil, can you use any oil before the CP serums, or does it have to be emu or squalane? I have an Evan Healy rosehip oil that I love and I was curious if I could use that before the CP serum?
bordnfl2
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 28, 2011 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I'm taking the plunge and startine CP's as soon as my delivery arrives. I've used .05% Retin A for over a year, tolerating it very well at this point but not sure I'm seeing all the results I want to see.

I plan on using CP's to help firm the skin on my lower face and neck, my 2 areas that need the most help. It I do not get the results I want to see, then surgery is next on my list Smile

I've used C serum as well and between that and the Retin A, I am really pleased but think the CP Serum, etc. are the next phase of my journey.

I have always said I do not want surgery and still feel the same way but you never know. I think if I can get a bit of firming with CP's I will be happy.
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 28, 2011 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
For everyone using the TTT how do you use it? I tried it this morning after emu oil and it didn't do anything. Is the TTT supposed to be an immediate product with temp results?

Also, as far oil, can you use any oil before the CP serums, or does it have to be emu or squalane? I have an Evan Healy rosehip oil that I love and I was curious if I could use that before the CP serum?

Hi Rileygirl,
I'm using the TTT on my neck and chest after applying sunscreen. It works pretty well, but I do think the results are temporary. I'm hoping that they could be cumulative over time?? I'm just not sure. I'm currently using the Suntan lotion in the a.m. and the Super Cop cream in the p.m. -- chest and neck only. I'm really hoping to see some tightening and remodeling since my chest is so severely sun damaged.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 28, 2011 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:

You should be using the TTT before the Emu Oil. (I think I'm correct in saying that). Because Emu Oil is a "pusher" - it pushes what's underneath it further into the skin. Plus, if you apply oil first, it will prevent what you're applying on top from penetrating - so it will act as a buffer. So I would be applying the Rosehip Oil after the CP Serum.

I used the TTT for a while (two bottles I think) and didn't see any tightening from it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 28, 2011 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:

You should be using the TTT before the Emu Oil. (I think I'm correct in saying that). Because Emu Oil is a "pusher" - it pushes what's underneath it further into the skin. Plus, if you apply oil first, it will prevent what you're applying on top from penetrating - so it will act as a buffer. So I would be applying the Rosehip Oil after the CP Serum.

I used the TTT for a while (two bottles I think) and didn't see any tightening from it.

Aha! Thanks, Keliu. I will try it before the oil then.

Too bad about the no results. I am not expecting miracles from the TTT, but I was hoping to see some tightening of the eyelids immediately and that didn't happen.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:05 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |