Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Skin Biology's Copper Peptides
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
Bermie2 wrote:
Yes, I think I have heard it before, I am just afraid to stop incase there is a reversal of benefits!! I do however feel there has been a plateau of benefits?

It would be great if you could find that thread. I will go over to the SkinBiology forum and have a look

Thanks!

I stopped using CPs for about 6 months while I tried a different skincare line. I didn't see a 'reversal' of benefits, but then I was dealing w/ a lot of other issues and that might've been hard to see. ( My skin reacted terribly to that other line and I broke out like you wouldn't believe. )

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks again Foxe. Will give nightly a cautious whirl Smile

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
I've backed off on CP usage - used to be everday and sometimes twice per. Now, I'm primarily using GHK copper instead of second gens and 3 - 4 nights a week with other products. I'm a strong believer in the benefits of copper peptides and enjoy GHK - the smell and feel of the cream really appeals to me. I also have skin signals but use little of that product at the moment. I believe in Dr. Pickart's mission and I believe his line is derived in the best interest of his customers. He has a devotion to the product and is intent on his research mission. I like that so much better than buying from some big corporation who skimps on an overpriced product.

5% products discount

Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:52 pm      Reply with quote
So im an idiot, lets just get that out there.

Been using DY's AHA (15%) and BHA (2%) since like tuesday. They both work fantastic i think, that is when you read the instructions. I was leaving on the BHA all day and night when the bottle states "wash off after 2 mins.." im such an idiot. So now after repeated use this week i have chemical burns and red, raw skin... ugh.. This sucks.

The AHA helped break most of my lingering pigmentation which is cool as it has been kinda stubborn to get rid of after using other products for months now, but i doubt i will be able to use it any time soon as i too left that product on all night for a couple nights thinking it was like my other AHA's in the past, which btw had a mild affect on my skin. Oh dear lord...

So, besides doing everything to help my skin heal, should i be applying copper peptides to aid in my healing disaster? I heard they help heal skin.. but in this way? I doubt my friend will mind.
LoriA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:57 pm      Reply with quote
ketchup, don't worry - most of us have been "idiots" like that at one point or another. You're in good hands here, so you'll be fine.

My skin seems to like the cp's too! I've been doing one night super ghk serum, one night tretinoin, and one night off or vit c, plus vit c 1 of the mornings after the cp's or t.

I bought a single needle from owndoc last year but never used it much. Now that I have the cp's, I'm hoping to start using it more often, at least on the 11's.

But I'm wondering whether it'd be necessary to use (just a surface pinprick) on all the small indentations on my cheeks left from past acne, or if an aha (used at an opposite time of day, of course), or even cp's alone w/microfibre exfoliation might be enough to correct them? I'm not sure what to expect from the cp's. I don't have too much hyperpigmentation anymore, and I guess parts of my cheeks might be described as having a somewhat uneven orange-peel type appearance, with indentations being only that deep.

Thanks everyone... sooo grateful to have y'all here for me!

Olive, normal/oily skin. Using rinse-off ocm, Vit C, Tretinoin since Nov/10, GHK since Feb/12, Niacinamide & glucosamine, alternating, & now skipping nights! Concerns include oiliness, hyperpigmentation from occasional zits, 11's & nasolabial folds.
juliebean2012

Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:48 am      Reply with quote
I've heard of products made with copper peptides before. This info adds to that collection of knowledge.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:49 am      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
Bermie2 wrote:
Yes, I think I have heard it before, I am just afraid to stop incase there is a reversal of benefits!! I do however feel there has been a plateau of benefits?

It would be great if you could find that thread. I will go over to the SkinBiology forum and have a look

Thanks!

I stopped using CPs for about 6 months while I tried a different skincare line. I didn't see a 'reversal' of benefits, but then I was dealing w/ a lot of other issues and that might've been hard to see. ( My skin reacted terribly to that other line and I broke out like you wouldn't believe. )

Thanks foxe, it's good to know there was no 'reversal' at least! I wouldn't mind trying the GHK but it is alot more expensive the Skin Signals Cream.

Decisions decisions!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:21 am      Reply with quote
I second Lori, Ketchup...don't feel like an idiot. Been there done that!
At one point or another we have ALL done something similar. My nemisis was MaMa Lotion, burnt the bloody hell out of my skin with just one application. Not sure exactly what was in there that my skin didn't like, but apparently it was everything about it Laughing

My go to "Oops" product is Country Divine Emu oil. Whenever I feel my skin is getting way too stressed from another product or just life in general I only use Emu Oil until things look better.

I have heard the same about CP's being healing, but I don't want to direct you in that way since my experience with CP's is rather limited. The more CP experienced girls will chime in on that subject.
Don't worry though, all is not lost with your skin. It will turn around and all will be right with the world again Wink

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:23 am      Reply with quote
ketchup wrote:

Been using DY's AHA (15%) and BHA (2%) since like tuesday. They both work fantastic i think, that is when you read the instructions. I was leaving on the BHA all day and night when the bottle states "wash off after 2 mins.." im such an idiot. So now after repeated use this week i have chemical burns and red, raw skin... ugh.. This sucks.

The AHA helped break most of my lingering pigmentation which is cool as it has been kinda stubborn to get rid of after using other products for months now, but i doubt i will be able to use it any time soon as i too left that product on all night for a couple nights thinking it was like my other AHA's in the past, which btw had a mild affect on my skin. Oh dear lord...

So, besides doing everything to help my skin heal, should i be applying copper peptides to aid in my healing disaster? I heard they help heal skin.. but in this way? I doubt my friend will mind.

Definitely apply the CPs to help your skin heal. In fact, while your skin is raw (and in a damaged condition) the CPs will work really good to heal the skin 'without scars'. I have used CPs on raw skin and the skin comes out looking better and smoother than it did before.

BTW- I've done the same thing w/ DY's acids myself, only noticing the 2 minute warning after it was too late. With their low, low pH, they are very strong. Skin Bio's acids have a safer (higher) pH that allows them to be used daily and as a leave-on product. I've switched to SB's BHA from DY's because of that. I still have a strong 15% BHA (not DY's) that I'll use occasionally when I'm working on one of my scars, though.

bren - emu oil is a great product to help smooth irritated skin in a situation like this. I forgot to mention that. It's good to apply the emu oil by itself for a few days and then start w/ the CPs if the skin is really irritated.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:33 am      Reply with quote
LoriA wrote:

My skin seems to like the cp's too! I've been doing one night super ghk serum, one night tretinoin, and one night off or vit c, plus vit c 1 of the mornings after the cp's or t.

I bought a single needle from owndoc last year but never used it much. Now that I have the cp's, I'm hoping to start using it more often, at least on the 11's.

But I'm wondering whether it'd be necessary to use (just a surface pinprick) on all the small indentations on my cheeks left from past acne, or if an aha (used at an opposite time of day, of course), or even cp's alone w/microfibre exfoliation might be enough to correct them? I'm not sure what to expect from the cp's. I don't have too much hyperpigmentation anymore, and I guess parts of my cheeks might be described as having a somewhat uneven orange-peel type appearance, with indentations being only that deep.

LoriA - I've tackled several icepick scars w/ single needles and CPs and have successfully filled them in with that method. It's a slow process, though, so be patient and consistent.

You need to needle the bottom and the sides of a deep scar like that to break up the scar tissue. Then apply the CPs (or you could put CPs on first and then needle them in). I would also use my CPs daily on those spots along w/ an acid on them to help the process along.

Scar tissue is stubborn and has a memory, but the CPs will help to rebuild the skin without the scar tissue. The acids help to clear out the bad tissue. The needle breaks up the tissue so the other products can do their jobs.

Oh - and I've smoothed out my 11's using the single needle and CPs, too. Not completely gone, but then I don't use the needles too often (I abhor them!)

Edited to add: In re-reading your post, I wanted to mention that in dealing with a lot of acne scars, some method of exfoliation will help the process along. Any one of the ones you mentioned could help along with CPs. The CPs work best with some form of exfoliation, be it the acids, a micro-fibre cloth, needling, etc. If you have a lot of scars, though, you might want to think about a dermaroller for large areas and the single needle for the really deep ones (which the roller might have trouble accessing).

I would use a roller (like a .75 on the face) about once a month or every 6 weeks followed by CPs. You should prep the skin with a vitamin A product and possibly even a vit. C one before a roll, too. Then you should also use one of the acids and CPs on a daily basis between the rolls.

5% products discount

Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:16 am      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
ketchup wrote:

Definitely apply the CPs to help your skin heal. In fact, while your skin is raw (and in a damaged condition) the CPs will work really good to heal the skin 'without scars'. I have used CPs on raw skin and the skin comes out looking better and smoother than it did before.

BTW- I've done the same thing w/ DY's acids myself, only noticing the 2 minute warning after it was too late. With their low, low pH, they are very strong. Skin Bio's acids have a safer (higher) pH that allows them to be used daily and as a leave-on product. I've switched to SB's BHA from DY's because of that. I still have a strong 15% BHA (not DY's) that I'll use occasionally when I'm working on one of my scars, though.

bren - emu oil is a great product to help smooth irritated skin in a situation like this. I forgot to mention that. It's good to apply the emu oil by itself for a few days and then start w/ the CPs if the skin is really irritated.

Well... the day gets worse. So my scaly raw skin pretty much fell off in the shower and isn't as raw or as red, but i broke out literally every flippin' where and i see many clogged pores. Life is hell.

I might apply the cp's tonight. Hopefully these bumps go down...ugh.

I hope i can call into work sick.
LoriA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:31 am      Reply with quote
oooh ketchup! If you caused any serious damage to your face, I doubt that you'd break out like that! I'm no expert, but it sounds like your skin still has some fight in it and is maybe protecting itself? You'll get through this!

And foxe, I feel really silly now, since I obviously made it sound much, much worse than it really is. Looking at my cheeks this morning, I realized that its nothing like an orange - its actually quite smooth, and the indentations are also smooth & just barely depressed. No deeply pitted scars.

I remembered that I also have a derma stamp (good job, LoriA!), so I'll give that a very gentle try here & there... I guess its silly getting needles and then not wanting to go deep or draw blood, but I doubt its necessary for my issues, except for maybe the 11's.

Thank you - you packed so much valuable info into a single post! I'll follow the instructions, prepping my skin with tretinoin or vit c.

This all seems doable! I never thought I'd see the day when my skin would look THIS good (now able to go out barefaced, not totally confident, but certainly without shame)... now I'm wondering whether I'll see the day when it's completely clear of any evidence of past acne! WowWowWow! Now to find the time in schedule to fit these things in...

Olive, normal/oily skin. Using rinse-off ocm, Vit C, Tretinoin since Nov/10, GHK since Feb/12, Niacinamide & glucosamine, alternating, & now skipping nights! Concerns include oiliness, hyperpigmentation from occasional zits, 11's & nasolabial folds.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
The Skin biology site has a form with an experienced poster named Maxx (I think) who has written extensively about how he has worked on very deep, involved scars with CP's, AHA's and rolling. Very informative. Anyone looking to improve scars should read his numerous posts.

foxe wrote:
LoriA wrote:

LoriA - I've tackled several icepick scars w/ single needles and CPs and have successfully filled them in with that method. It's a slow process, though, so be patient and consistent.

You need to needle the bottom and the sides of a deep scar like that to break up the scar tissue. Then apply the CPs (or you could put CPs on first and then needle them in). I would also use my CPs daily on those spots along w/ an acid on them to help the process along.

Scar tissue is stubborn and has a memory, but the CPs will help to rebuild the skin without the scar tissue. The acids help to clear out the bad tissue. The needle breaks up the tissue so the other products can do their jobs.

Oh - and I've smoothed out my 11's using the single needle and CPs, too. Not completely gone, but then I don't use the needles too often (I abhor them!)

Edited to add: In re-reading your post, I wanted to mention that in dealing with a lot of acne scars, some method of exfoliation will help the process along. Any one of the ones you mentioned could help along with CPs. The CPs work best with some form of exfoliation, be it the acids, a micro-fibre cloth, needling, etc. If you have a lot of scars, though, you might want to think about a dermaroller for large areas and the single needle for the really deep ones (which the roller might have trouble accessing).

I would use a roller (like a .75 on the face) about once a month or every 6 weeks followed by CPs. You should prep the skin with a vitamin A product and possibly even a vit. C one before a roll, too. Then you should also use one of the acids and CPs on a daily basis between the rolls.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
The Skin biology site has a form with an experienced poster named Maxx (I think) who has written extensively about how he has worked on very deep, involved scars with CP's, AHA's and rolling. Very informative. Anyone looking to improve scars should read his numerous posts.

foxe wrote:
LoriA wrote:

5% products discount

Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:08 pm      Reply with quote
LoriA wrote:
oooh ketchup! If you caused any serious damage to your face, I doubt that you'd break out like that! I'm no expert, but it sounds like your skin still has some fight in it and is maybe protecting itself? You'll get through this!

One day at a time. Got someone to work for me (thank god, thank them too) and some days off now;however, i have to meet with some people sometime this week regarding my nursing program registration. My face feels better, but looks like a battlefield.

I think i need a new cleanser.. my other one is contributing (i think) to increased breakouts. Any suggestions?
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
ketchup wrote:
LoriA wrote:

One day at a time. Got someone to work for me (thank god, thank them too) and some days off now;however, i have to meet with some people sometime this week regarding my nursing program registration. My face feels better, but looks like a battlefield.

I think i need a new cleanser.. my other one is contributing (i think) to increased breakouts. Any suggestions?

Glad to hear you'll be able to duck this one out for a day. I did a heavy roll on Sunday night and I looked terrible yesterday (and just a little better today). I haven't been able to do a roll like that for ages!

For cleaners, I love Skin Bio's liquid cleanser(tried many before finally succombing to that one, and it's a keeper). I also like the gel cleanser that came with my Clairsonic, and I might repurchase that one. Either one has been good for my oily skin.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:

I've followed Maxx's posts quite often. He does a very good job of explaining what he's done and has been successful with.

5% products discount

Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:25 pm      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
sister sweets wrote:

I've followed Maxx's posts quite often. He does a very good job of explaining what he's done and has been successful with.

I just got done reading some of Maxx's posts; They are very informative. (oddly enough there's another user with my username too).

I sent my friend an SOS text saying i needed her cp's. But should i be applying them to my active acne or no?

Skinbio's cleanser looks pretty good. Thanks for the advice :P
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
ketchup wrote:
foxe wrote:
sister sweets wrote:

I just got done reading some of Maxx's posts; They are very informative. (oddly enough there's another user with my username too).

I sent my friend an SOS text saying i needed her cp's. But should i be applying them to my active acne or no?

Skinbio's cleanser looks pretty good. Thanks for the advice :P

CPs are not anti-bacterial, so they won't help get rid of the active acne. They're good for the healing stage, though. If you get some over the active acne anyway, it won't hinder them any harm.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:08 pm      Reply with quote
The Skin Bio Cleanser was way too harsh and drying for me. It might be ok if you have oily skin.
LoriA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:26 am      Reply with quote
ooh boy... just used my dermastamp for the first time! I was shocked how minimal the "damage" was, but its a wimpy size, and I didn't press very hard at all. I heard the small pops.. eek! If it were louder it'd have grossed me out. Couldn't see any trauma, except for a little redness, and just feel a little stinging now. I started with tretinoin, and finished off with cp's.
If anyone had told me there'd come a day when I'd be sticking needles in my face... Laughing

The dermastamp is ideal for me, since I'm really just dealing with surface irregularities.

ketchup, not to put down what others here have suggested, but you might want to take a look at (any of, really) Firefox7275's posts where she talks about common products & skin irritations. A lot of cleansers bother people and she gives a pretty good rundown of the why/how's. I myself only use carrier oils and the ocm (oil cleansing method), and/or gentle use of a steaming micro-fibre cloth and my skin's way less troubled as a result.
For the record I have oily skin & the oils have helped balance it so I'm more normal now.

bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:15 am      Reply with quote
My face has been fairly resillient over the years to harsher products (sans Mama Lotion Laughing ) But I tell ya, before coming here and learning A LOT, cleansers were the one thing that gave my dry skin trouble time and time again. Of all things to be sensitive to, it was the darn cleansers!
After learning about PH, dry skin and the skin barrier (which I apparently damaged from too high of PH in my cleansers) I faithfully used Remergent Barrier Repair and used a gentler lower PH cleanser like Phisoderm. To this day, I use a basic low PH cleanser with no frilly froo froo stuff in it and I've been issue-less with cleansers and my skin barrier since.

IMHO, cleansers should be basic with no added junk in it to possibly cause any breakouts or irritation...and really, it spends so little time on your face, why waste cash on those fancy ingredients anyway Very Happy

Foxe: In regards to Derma Rolling and applying CP's, I am wondering if you have a preference to method, applying CP's then rolling or vice versa? I am curious to know what the "puncture closing" time window is after derma rolling. I know it doesn't take long for a wound to start closing/healing, but I don't know if this an immediate thing where you would think applying CP's prior would be most beneficial or if there is a few minute window after rolling to make good use of the optimal depth.

erg
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:14 am      Reply with quote
I believe that I read somewhere that the channels created with a light (product penetration roll) lasts for a few hours.

5% products discount

Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:28 pm      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
My face has been fairly resillient over the years to harsher products (sans Mama Lotion Laughing ) But I tell ya, before coming here and learning A LOT, cleansers were the one thing that gave my dry skin trouble time and time again. Of all things to be sensitive to, it was the darn cleansers!
After learning about PH, dry skin and the skin barrier (which I apparently damaged from too high of PH in my cleansers) I faithfully used Remergent Barrier Repair and used a gentler lower PH cleanser like Phisoderm. To this day, I use a basic low PH cleanser with no frilly froo froo stuff in it and I've been issue-less with cleansers and my skin barrier since.

IMHO, cleansers should be basic with no added junk in it to possibly cause any breakouts or irritation...and really, it spends so little time on your face, why waste cash on those fancy ingredients anyway Very Happy

Foxe: In regards to Derma Rolling and applying CP's, I am wondering if you have a preference to method, applying CP's then rolling or vice versa? I am curious to know what the "puncture closing" time window is after derma rolling. I know it doesn't take long for a wound to start closing/healing, but I don't know if this an immediate thing where you would think applying CP's prior would be most beneficial or if there is a few minute window after rolling to make good use of the optimal depth.

Mama Lotion was extremely hard on my skin when i tried it repeatedly. I used very little only 2-3 times a week for awhile. I never got used to it. Too harsh. I was using Alpha Hydrox Gel for 4 months until i figure out it was causing my repetitive clogged pores. Turns out it contains Carrageenan which is known to be comedogenic. So I use DY's fruit acid aha but its extremely harsh, requires me to dilute it. But it makes my face sooo soft! But i wouldn't be buying again though i want something i can use more often.

I need a cleanser with BHA as an active or else i get clogged pores. I tried Phisoderm but it made my skin feel very tight. So i moved on to something else for awhile (dont remember as it wasnt any good). Its hard to find a cleanser that doesn't kill your skin yet does a good job and is for acne prone skin.
LoriA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
Good questions about the derma rolls and CP's Bren! And I'm curious if 6 weeks is really the ideal time period to wait between rolls. I apparently have the 1.5 mm dermastamp (though I hardly pressed down at all), and honestly, I feel like I could do it again tonight! I won't of course, but I'm anxious to smooth out my skin, and it is just the very surface I'm... butchering! Laughing

System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:13 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |