Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology's Copper Peptides
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:06 am      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
Time2BeMe

I usually only use the Suntan Lotion or Body Lotion on my chest. My face gets what ever I'm using on my face - usually the Skin Signals Serum (lately) or Super CP Serum.

I can remember going thru some huge changes back when I first started using CPs on my neck and seeing 'red' marks inside those horizontal wrinkles before they started changing. They would diminish after those red marks appeared. It was like a 'peel' had been going on. I saw those things happen for a few months, and then I stopped using CPs for a while. It's only been recently (this year) that I've seen other improvements and they've happened so slowly that I didn't notice it at first.

Foxe, thanks for your response! I found the improvement on my chest happened without me really noticing it either. I started to see some improvement with the DMAE after I had been using it for over 2 months, but the CPs definitely took it to the next level. I only noticed it when I started seeing 'new looking' skin in amongst the other skin with the lines. It was bizarre. The lines are still there in places in the morning; hopefully they will completely go .. but either way, they aren't as deep as they once were.

How do you apply the Skin Signals Serum on your face. When I use it on my chest and neck, I spray it once and spread it around. I wasn't sure how I would apply the spray on my face. I wouldn't want to waste it, but also wanted to be sure that there isn't any particular area that gets to strong a concentration.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:52 am      Reply with quote
Time2Bme wrote:
Foxe, thanks for your response! I found the improvement on my chest happened without me really noticing it either. I started to see some improvement with the DMAE after I had been using it for over 2 months, but the CPs definitely took it to the next level. I only noticed it when I started seeing 'new looking' skin in amongst the other skin with the lines. It was bizarre. The lines are still there in places in the morning; hopefully they will completely go .. but either way, they aren't as deep as they once were.

How do you apply the Skin Signals Serum on your face. When I use it on my chest and neck, I spray it once and spread it around. I wasn't sure how I would apply the spray on my face. I wouldn't want to waste it, but also wanted to be sure that there isn't any particular area that gets to strong a concentration.

It's good to hear about your improvements. Thanks for sharing.

When I apply the serums, I spray it into the palm of my hand and dabble what I need on my face. What ever is left over gets put on the back of my hands. I *think* I waste less this way.

Quote:
I usually only use the Suntan Lotion or Body Lotion on my chest. My face gets what ever I'm using on my face - usually the Skin Signals Serum (lately) or Super CP Serum
Whoops - I meant 'my neck gets whatever I'm using on my face'. Rolling Eyes

5% products discount

Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:15 pm      Reply with quote
I wanted to weigh in here with my experience...I have learned so much from this forum and thought I should contribute back.

I started using the Super GHK Copper serum (the lowest concentration serum and 1st gen) this summer 3 days a week, combined with an equal amount of water and applied very lightly. For four months, I was fine - since I'm doing other things, I am not sure what was working but my skin did look better. Also, there was no instance of "uglies". After four months I noticed my skin looking loose and crinkly under my eyes. So, I stopped. After a two month break and finally looking good again, I tried applying the watered down Super GHK cp one time and not under my eyes. Overnight, the same thing happened...my skin looked loose under my eyes. I guess it travelled there from my cheeks and I should have been more careful.

I'm not bashing cp's - just weighing in on my experience. It's as if my skin just got pushed over the edge, even using the lowest concentration very lightly and infrequently. And it seems to now be very sensitive to cp's. Anyone else fine for a while and then not? I'm happy others are having success, but cp's appear to not be for me.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
Summer Time....

From my reading on Skin Biology... it seems the eye area is tricky...that some people use cp's around the eyes with success and others get aging from the practice.

I'm using cp's too with success..and the temptation is there to use them around the eyes..because we all want a lift in our eyes as well. I'm using the skin signals cream around mine...but I'm watching..because I'm afraid of wrinkling...because they are pretty wrinkle free already.

Skin Biology does warn about using serums around the eyes...that the skin is too thin. But I thought the serum you used would be fine.
Summer_time
5% products discount

Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
hotdocgirl wrote:
Summer Time....

From my reading on Skin Biology... it seems the eye area is tricky...that some people use cp's around the eyes with success and others get aging from the practice.

I'm using cp's too with success..and the temptation is there to use them around the eyes..because we all want a lift in our eyes as well. I'm using the skin signals cream around mine...but I'm watching..because I'm afraid of wrinkling...because they are pretty wrinkle free already.

Skin Biology does warn about using serums around the eyes...that the skin is too thin. But I thought the serum you used would be fine.

Thanks for the response hotdocgirl.

My whole face was fine for so long...that makes me wonder if I developed some sort of intolerance or a reaction to the product. For the record, the rest of my face was fine. I just don't know if I want to risk getting it under my eyes again - even if only accidentally.

I knew the risks...I put the product on my own face. (And never even used it full strength because of my caution.) I'm just posting so others will be vigilant and watch their faces very carefully.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
Summer_time,
For the four months did you use only 3 days a week or did you increase frequency?

Thanks for posting about your experience.

I am currently at 3 days per week with Skin Signals Cream undiluted. (Almost a month now)

5% products discount

Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
erg wrote:
Summer_time,
For the four months did you use only 3 days a week or did you increase frequency?

No...I didn't change the frequency. I was using it at night alternating with Retin-A on the other nights.

I don't want to alarm anyone...just urge caution. I wish it was still working for me.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
summer_time,
Thanks for posting. The more information we all share..the better. Everyone reacts so differently it seems. I guess only time will tell with me

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
Summer_time- we appreciate your sharing your results, both good and bad.

I wonder about your tetra C/Renovage serum you use - do you happen to use it on the same time of day as the CPs or at the opposite end? Do you combine them too?

5% products discount

Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
Summer_time- we appreciate your sharing your results, both good and bad.

I wonder about your tetra C/Renovage serum you use - do you happen to use it on the same time of day as the CPs or at the opposite end? Do you combine them too?

Thanks foxe.

I use vit c in the am. The CP's were in the pm. I don't use Renovage(?) and the c serums I use are either DIY LAA + distilled water or CHAS serum from Skin Actives. I don't know if tetra C is in CHAS or not.

I didn't combine CP's with vit C.

I have heard of people ramping up their usage of CP's and having problems...I just wanted to mention that I had a problem without ramping up. My skin just didn't seem to like it any more.

Our bodies can get out of balance with minerals...like too much calcium without enough magnesium. I wonder if I just OD'd on CP's and now I need something else? Bodies are so complex...

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:34 am      Reply with quote
Hi Foxe,
I use a Tetra C/Renovage serum on the opposite nights that I apply CPs.

I really love the Tetra C. My skin could not tolerate L-AA.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:41 am      Reply with quote
Oops - sorry summertime. It was erg's signature that I saw w/ the tetraC/renovage in it. Rolling Eyes

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:58 am      Reply with quote
Summer_time wrote:
I have heard of people ramping up their usage of CP's and having problems...I just wanted to mention that I had a problem without ramping up. My skin just didn't seem to like it any more.

Our bodies can get out of balance with minerals...like too much calcium without enough magnesium. I wonder if I just OD'd on CP's and now I need something else? Bodies are so complex...

Thanks for sharing your experience Summer_time.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:14 am      Reply with quote
Hi! A quick question and and update -

I started CPs (skin Signals Cream) the first of December. Started very slow. I am now at 3 days a week undilluted. I concentrate most of the CPs on my chest, neck, jaw and forehead - as this is where my issues are. I feel tingling on my neck and chest - but not at all unpleasant. I am starting to see slight changes on my chest. The lines are a bit smoother. I'll post another update in about a month.

Now.. my question Smile! Has anyone tried NCNs CP Accelerator? Looks interesting. I am going to place an order for her Bio Active cream and thought about giving this a try.

Thanks everyone! You guys are the best!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
Can someone please explain what the CP accelerator is used for? Does it make the CPs work better? Thank you
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
packratmack wrote:
Can someone please explain what the CP accelerator is used for? Does it make the CPs work better? Thank you

CP Accelerator is a very effective, active ingredient packed powerhouse! Best on normal/dry skin types. 15% Matrixyl 3000, 5% DMAE, MSM, Oat Beta Glucan, Pearl Powder and Carrot Seed Oil in a mostly organic base.

I'ven only used a sample of the CP accelerator and found it is much too emoliant for me. I believe it is mostly a moisturizer, but the DMAE and Matrixyl are good for firming. I have oily skin and this formula would be best for dryer skin. It has some nice ingredients in it though.

I do use Skin Bio's DMAE (Two Timing Tightener) and NCN's Matrixyl 3000 and like both of them, though. They are more serum like and better for my skin type.

erg - the CP accelerator would be a good one to try if you have the right skin type.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
Hi erg: I have been using NCN's cp accelerator for a couple of months now. I like it because it does lift my upper eyelids a bit. Can't say that I see a huge improvement other than that though.

Summer_time: I had a similar experience but I'm not sure if it was skin signals or the cold or both. I went skiing on a cold windy day after having put on my usual skin signals on my entire face, cp accelerator. When I awoke the next day, I had a huge sag on my lower right eye. I should have taken a picture - it was huge. I stayed away from all of my actives and drenched it with oils - emu, almond, rosehip - night and day and it came back completely within 3 days. I started back on the cps and because I'm doing c again I've cut back to every second or 3rd day. Hope your making out ok now. Lynn

born 1964, some raw & live foods - medium complexion - sinking eye area yet manage to still have bags, loose, sagging upper eyelids, 11s not as bad as my N/L & M/L, microneedling .5 & 1mm, led, massage, Vit C, A, CP very occasionally, HA, EES, DMAE, MATRIXYL
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:19 pm      Reply with quote
I would discuss with Nanci the use of the CP accelerator and how it might best benefit you.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, Just wanted to post an update...

About 6 weeks in (started first of December I believe).. and my skin is just glowing!!!
I am using CP Skin Signals 4X per week undiluted and 12% AHA cream 3X per week. I started both at the same time. Wooo! It is so good to start seeing results. I am hoping that in addition to the glow, I will start seeing some lift in my lower face. I think that will take a bit more time.

Anyway, lovin it so far!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for the update! AND CONGRATS on your success!!!!

Waiting to hear more - keep us up to date.

Gidget
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
Ditto on the thanks and congrats erg! Dancing

Did you ever dilute the SS Serum in the beginning?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Foxe,
For the first and a half I applied emu first and only used 3X per week. Now, at 4X per week undiluted. I am loving it!!!!
Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
erg wrote:
Hi Foxe,
For the first and a half I applied emu first and only used 3X per week. Now, at 4X per week undiluted. I am loving it!!!!
Smile

Very glad to hear that it's going so well for you erg! Smile I hope I am as lucky when I start mine (may be crazy but waiting for RA to arrive)!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
erg wrote:
Hi Foxe,
Smile

Very glad to hear that it's going so well for you erg! Smile I hope I am as lucky when I start mine (may be crazy but waiting for RA to arrive)!

You might want to start using one with out the other first, DM, so you can see if that one is doing anything first. Give it a month or so on its own, first?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
I would not combine r-a and cp's initially. For your first few weeks I would cleanse, use cp product (dilute maybe for the first few weeks) and then use some form of BHO over it. I don't care for emu myself so I use baobob, hemp or marula oil. If you are using the TTT you can use this over the cp's but even that I might wait on for a week or so.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:46 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |